What's new

David Miscavige to cancel Hubbard Policy and Tech

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't ask me for the source, I won't reveal it, further the data is from multiple reliable sources. Source names are known to me. Here is the hot poop..

News from Clearwater FSO: Hubbard's Policy has been suspended, telex'd orders from David Miscavige now supersede Hubbard.

Hubbard's pictures grow fewer and fewer and smaller and smaller at each years events.

News from David Miscavge: Scientology will concede Hubbard was a dirtball, his PR and the evidence is so bad... they have given up... Hubbard will be phased out....to be replaced by David Miscavige.

Their plan it is to copy the Mormons.
Few people know who Joseph Smith was..
but everybody knows who Brigham Young was...

El Ron Hubbard = Joseph Smith

David Miscavige = Brigham Young

Hubbard's policy will be canceled, his tech will be canceled,
David Miscavige will play the part of Brigham Young and write the new materials of $cientology for you.

-------------------

The previous information is TRUE, regards
Arnie Lerma ex FBO Pubs US
6045 N 26th Rd
Arlington VA 22207

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Borj..

The mold being used is the founding mold for the mormons.. I'm not real familiar with them, so can't tell what the play by play will be.

what I posted, is what is occurring in CW and is what DM IS DOING.

Declarant further sayeth naught.

I accepted the information form the best sources, they are quotes, but I promised not to reveal names..

regards
Arnie Lerma

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
Arnie,

Do you know what his intention is in doing this? :confused2:

I hope that my mom has a damn cow when she gets wind of this. She has been in Scn for almost 30 years and is an Org ED so she is bound to hear about it...:D

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yeah - well - that seems to have been brewing for a while.

It is epic fail though - you and I might differ, Arnie, on how good or bad Hubbard and his subject was, but DM is a total nutter.

In fact since you and I both want to see an end to the CoS abuses - I think this is the end game now - with DMs orders in full swing it is genuinely now only a matter of time before the place gets closed down. There will be more casualties yet - but the end is on the horizon.

Nick

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah - well - that seems to have been brewing for a while.

It is epic fail though - you and I might differ, Arnie, on how good or bad Hubbard and his subject was, but DM is a total nutter.

In fact since you and I both want to see an end to the CoS abuses - I think this is the end game now - with DMs orders in full swing it is genuinely now only a matter of time before the place gets closed down. There will be more casualties yet - but the end is on the horizon.

Nick

i believe this news of the plan has not been made public yet, officially, but it sure made the Orders cancel policy stuff coming out of FSO last week, make sense

Wisened One

Crusader
Ahhhh, so now everyone will be DMologists, (read: DeMonologists) then! (Well, had been all along, but it'll be pubilcly so now:thumbsup: That's it......

LOL.

Wisened One

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Unbelievable.

And he honestly thinks that is going to work????

I tell you what - if that is the plan then there will be such a mass exodus it will make his little head spin. (More than it is.)

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Arnie,

Do you know what his intention is in doing this? :confused2:

I hope that my mom has a damn cow when she gets wind of this. She has been in Scn for almost 30 years and is an Org ED so she is bound to hear about it...:D

You want me to guess?
Stats are so far down that he is "Bypassing Ron" ?
It worked for the mormons, it will work for us?
Maybe Dm likes to bring'em young?

I cant say what his he thinking, I do stand behind this mormon marketing plan for scientology's PR troubles, you will be hearing about it, and likely noticed it already in the promotions the last couple of years, and when members do hear the announcement, they will also recall that they were told that "everything on the net is lies"...as they see this happening...

When the announcement is made, its gonna take everyone standing up and booing... and the Dwarf will be finished..

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
guys at FSO reporting that the place is being micromanaged by DM, via telex, ranting that orders trump policy.. you see, this change is already ocurring.

I had noted hubbard disappearing form printed mailings fro years and Miscavige getting bigger for years..

A few weeks ago an OT at FSO made contact, they cant come out cause family etc... but they said telexs with orders to ignore policy are coming from DM, then when i heard the plan 2 hours ago.. the rest made sense.. it all makes sense now

Of course announcing it here on ESMB, sortah buggers up the gradient changes DM likely had envisioned.. and now he will have to rush....

Miscavige is not that popular, he doesn't have the looks, he does not look apealing, patternal... I don't get his ideia of taking hubby away at all, since he can't pull the big brother appeal.
Like Fidel Castro's brother.

Div6

Crusader
Well, the first thing the midget will have to do is False Data Strip the Admin Scale:

Goals​
A goal is a known objective toward which actions are directed with the purpose of achieving that end.​

Purposes​
A purpose is a lesser goal applying to specific activities or subjects. It often expresses future intentions.

Policy
Policy consists of the operational rules or guides for the organization which are not subject to change.​

Plans​
A plan is a short-range broad intention thought up for the handling of a broad area to remedy it or expand it, or to obstruct or impede an opposition to expansion.​

Programs​
A program is a series of steps in sequence to carry out a plan.

Projects
A project is a sequence of steps written to carry out one step of a program.​

Orders​
An order is a verbal or written direction to carry out a program step or apply general policy.​

Ideal Scenes​
An ideal scene expresses what a scene or area ought to be. If one has not envisioned an ideal scene with which to compare the existing scene, he will not be able to recognize departures from it.​

Statistics​
A statistic is a number or amount compared to an earlier number or amount of the same thing. Statistics refer to the quantity of work done or the value of it.​

Valuable Final Products​
A valuable final product is a product that can be exchanged for the services or goods of the society.​

So explain to me again how orders are senior to policy?