What's new

Saint Hill 1973 History Questions. Re: DM violence at Saint Hill in 73

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Does anyone remember who the MAAs or EOs were at Saint Hill in 1973?

Does Michael as the first name ring a bell with anyone, and Michael was Asian?

And did anyone witness the alleged violence of DM at Saint Hill in 1973.

What's been remembered, and rumored, is DM got angry at one of his pcs while a student auditor at Saint Hill in 73.

Or if anyone knows of ANY staff at Saint Hill in 1973 who could be asked about who the EOs were then, that's also good.

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170
[email protected]

several years ago there was a thread, where a former nanny, I think, remembered him as one of her charges. I don't remember any more.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have an idea Mick Parkee was at St Hill then. Later moved to Sydney. But I'm under correction on this. He may have called himself Michael.

Dunno where he is now. Old Sydney guys may be able to help. He was on staff there in the early 70s.

Anonycat

Crusader
I have an idea Mick Parkee was at St Hill then. Later moved to Sydney. But I'm under correction on this. He may have called himself Michael.

Dunno where he is now. Old Sydney guys may be able to help. He was on staff there in the early 70s.

Panda got in at the Sydney location in '74 I think. He might know.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

What's been remembered, and rumored, is DM got angry at one of his pcs while a student auditor at Saint Hill in 73.

Or if anyone knows of ANY staff at Saint Hill in 1973 who could be asked about who the EOs were then, that's also good.

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170
[email protected]

I was around Saint Hill then, though no longer staff.
Mick Parkee always called himself Mick as far as I remember, he could have been an EO. I'll ask around for further info. :)

Peter Soderqvist

Patron with Honors

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170
[email protected]

Karen#1 was there when it happened!
http://www.webquake.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=33687&p=388136

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170
[email protected]
i think Phil Stannard (RIP) was HCO/MAA at FOLOUK at that time, Chuck. Paul (DullOldFart) would remember. I was at SH in '74 but don't recall any Asian guys being there at all.

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Not so long ago I read somewhere, most likely on some thread here, that Mick is still at St Hill. He didn't return to Sydney. The incident of DM and his pc on the internship has also been reported before on ESMB. We need DOF; I'm pretty sure he was at ST HIll at that time and has commented on it.

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was at Saint Hill from 1976 to 1983 and Mick Parkee was the cook.
I saw a photo of him along with others like John Taylor in their S.O uniforms at Saint Hill. It was some special unit so Mick is no longer the cook. The photo is on the forum somewhere and fairly recent I think.

I have just remembered another Asian from Australia. Dennie Gogerley. He was in the G.O at Saint Hill. But he may have come from the Melbourne org.
I worked with his wife Cathy. A very nice lady.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think Mick (Parkee) was the MAA/EO when I arrived at Saint Hill in September 1972. HCO candidates (HAS, HCO Cope Officer, Dir I&R, MAA) in 1973 would also include (I think) Monica Quirino, Ivis Bolger, Kris Buckeridge. The CO was Dalene Regenass (Gouws) and the Senior C/S was Pedro Doria.

I wasn't on tech lines at all then, and heard nothing about the DM smackfest. Dart Smohen might be able to help.

Paul

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am very much in touch with the Source who Chuck Beatty is helping with this query.

Yes, I was at St Hill when David Miscavige slugged his pc.

Ivis Bolger was HCO area Sec (Aussie)
Bob Bolger was Solo tech Sec (Aussie)

Mick Parkee was Ethics Officer (Asian with Australian accent)

SaintHill.jpg

It was one of these "Bad Public Relations" incidents that needed to be quickly put in "lockdown". Just like child molestation incidents. Just like other criminal acts quickly buried from public view to protect the "Good PR" of the Church !

Prior to this England had a huge amount of Bad PR. The British Government did not want students coming into the Country and Parliamentarian John Foster was commissioned to do a report on the merit or evil of Scientology and whether Scientologists should even be given visas and permission to come into the Country. It was called "The Foster Report." It was 2 years in the making.

Then Cyril Vosper got declared. Long term early 1950s /1960s dedicated Scientologist who lived walking distance from the Manor til the day he died #7 St Hill Green across from "the Stables" wrote a book called "The Mind Benders".

To counteract this book and the British Government hostility to Scientologists coming into the country, a strategy was evolved to do glossy magazines of Saint Hill, East Grinstead, the wonders of.

Miscavige was young, and it was "gimmicky" to profile a 12 year old auditing.
So cameras were following him around to feature him as this YOUNG and BRILLIANT CHILD that could audit. In the middle of all of this fussing around him ~~

David Miscavige slugged his pc.
The word spread like wildfire.

The magazine never went to print. Project was dropped.
The Miscavige family left the campus of St. Hill and returned to Pennsylvania.

"The asthma drugs were to blame" we were told.
Only years later did I find out, that he had virtually never stopped slugging others.

He was a "religious leader' and "batterer". He enjoyed beating others.
Does a fake navy Uniform with all the medallions and insignia he gives himself cover up what lies underneath it all ?

DMNavycuffs.jpg

FoTi

Crusader
Scientology advertises..."Something can be done about it"....and.....Scientologists are supposed to be more able than wogs, or at least they try to make others think they are,....right?

But....here is this little midget SP running Scientology and controlling the whole organization, beating his staff and making them miserable while ripping off it's public, and Scientologists don't and can't seem to do anything about it.

While the wog world can and does handle people like this and bring them to justice, Scientologists can't do squat about controlling one little turd who is making their life miserable.

How ironic.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Mick Parkee was the sweetest and gentlest soul I knew in the SO (and he was very shy too, though maybe just around females) ... I can't believe he was ever the EO but if he was then I have no doubt that Miscavige would have been able to 'handle' him even at age 13, because Mick just wasn't made to dominate others, he was a very caring man.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree fully. Lovely fella. But far too good natured to ever rise to the top in the Org system hierarchy.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
I married Bob Bolgers daughter. Bob was one of the good guys imho. He was very nice and caring. RIP BOB and Elli Bolger, you are missed and not forgotten. :yes:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
I also had not heard that Bob died. Yes, he was one of the good guys, very cool, never rattled, unlike Ivis, who did have her good points though. I think she went to Flag as an auditor. Wonder what happened to the kids???

And yes, Mick was a total darling. Lord knows how he has survived, and is surviving in that hell hole now,

still here

Patron with Honors
I too loved Mick Parkee.

What a truly sweet man - when FOLOUK was on beans and rice he would secretly give me peaches and bananas. (sometimes hidden in the teapot)

I remember after weeks of beans and rice how Mick tried everything to help us...Sweet and Sour beans and rice, curried beans and rice...etc and how he laughed at the humour that developed when we all arrived for dinner and said "Oh Mick, marvellous, my favourite, Beans and Rice!!!" He would laugh and say "surprise!"

A truly caring soul. I am so sorry he never got out, he deserved so much better. (and still does)

Still