What's new

Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I am struck, once again, by the overwhelming twittitude of the average true believer as demonstrated by one of my favorite twits, Marty. When I was in Scientology I was as smug as any other SO member - secure in the knowledge that really, we knew more than ANYONE else in the entire world!

NASA? Those guys knew nothing! bad products, no idea of what they were really dealing with!

Psychiatrists? Brain butchers from the whole track!

Governments? - stupid idiots who had no real idea how to run anything

Intelligence Agencies and police? KNow nothings compared to the mighty works of Hubbard and his extensive training in the cable Censor's office!

The hubris involved in being a Scientologist is just unbelievable.

Marty should pick a career and go to college get himself a real degree in a useful skill - he is a hard worker, he could really make something of himself.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
snipped

The hubris involved in being a Scientologist is just unbelievable.

Marty should pick a career and go to college get himself a real degree in a useful skill - he is a hard worker, he could really make something of himself.

Lol, he has picked a career ... as the returning hero, he's just getting his ducks in a row and waiting to be begged to return to the cofs by the silly buggers hanging in there with hope and robotic expressions on their faces longing for the return of the real/original Tubs tek that they probably believe he'll 'reinstate'.

:eyeroll:

I don't think Miscavige will let Marty have the 'win' he really wants though, because he's likely to do away with himself first, in a bunker somewhere.

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

All-Hot-Air ineffective pretense threatening OSA, when it's merely a plea for continued support from his own brand of clapping seals because as soon as he looses that, CO$ will take him out.

Most low-profile FZ & Indie Scientology practitioners were rarely harrased by the church in recent times. So Rathburn started to throw some rocks at the big boys in 2009 to drive in some counseling biz ... well there ya go.

David Miscavige isn't the WHO and he has little to do with the WHY.
A good tasty lil' bone for the Rinderbun lapdoggies to chew on though.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report. In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan. That's what producing, high-statistic staff members are - Kha-Khans. They can get away with murder without a blink from Ethics.... And Ethics must recognize a Kha-Khan when it sees one - and tear up the bad report chits on the person with a yawn."[/B]

bbalkdjflkjlkjelkjlkjrlkjalkfl-ron-hubbard_3-1.jpg

davidmiscavige-1.jpg

Untitled-180.jpg

Feral

Rogue male
Goodbye says;

All-Hot-Air ineffective pretense threatening OSA, when it's merely a plea for continued support from his own brand of clapping seals because as soon as he looses that, CO$ will take him out.

Most low-profile FZ & Indie Scientology practitioners were rarely harrased by the church in recent times. So Rathburn started to throw some rocks at the big boys in 2009 to drive in some counseling biz ... well there ya go.

Hello Goodbye,

How are things, you know, at the office?

I heard they're pretty rough these days.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Will some key OSA blow and turn Indie? 3..2..1...
Well played, Marty. And I sure hope so.
(I wonder if someone already blew, before the video was made.)

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Sometimes I find it more interesting what people don't say instead of what they do say.

Marty did not say "Grab dox and bring them to the proper authorities."

Marty did say "Grab dox and bring them to me."

Make of that what you will.

Terril park

Sponsor
You do realize that Marty knows very little about law enforcement and legal matters - right? His ONLY experience has been studying Hubbards tripe and working in RTC. Seriously - he is way out of his league in dealing with the FBI - those people have real degrees, real training and real experience.

In actual fact Marty spent most of his time working on legal matters.
IIRC he didn't study tech much if at all until after he left his post.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Useful Idiots.

"In political jargon, useful idiot is a pejorative term used to describe people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they do not understand, who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.

The term has been used to describe Soviet sympathizers in Western countries. The implication was that although the people in question naïvely thought of themselves as an ally of the Soviet Union, they were actually held in contempt and were being cynically used. The use of the term in political discourse has since been extended to other propagandists, especially those who are seen to unwittingly support a malignant cause which they naïvely believe to be a force for good."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
In actual fact Marty spent most of his time working on legal matters.
IIRC he didn't study tech much if at all until after he left his post.

Er no - he started out working on kitchen matters - as for "working on legal matters" you mean he read what lawyers did?

Your
answer" Terrill manages to miss the point by quite a ways. Merely reading over the work of someone else does nto make you a professional - though Scientologists seem to think it does. Passing gas and flatulence and opinion about legal matters doesn't make you a lawyer.

Marty has no expertise - what he has is the usual TBers over inflated opinion of his own "training".

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Pretty soon Marty will denounce the Freezoners and Rons Orgers as Squirrels and there will much crying and gnashing of teeth. He will have to do so to show how pure his Tek is.

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Given that regardless of what he witnessed, Marty did not leave until life inside became hard for him, I would not take anything he says seriously. He can't even say "I was wrong. I did terrible things. I am sorry" without flipping the responsibility away from both LRH and himself.

It's ridiculous, watching him insert himself into every damn story about Scientology.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I don't often read Marty's blog, but I just had a quick look and saw this:

Alice |

"Spoken like an Inspector General. Well done.

You are truly on post and wearing your hat. Anyone who is trying to stop you in this role is an SP.

You have my admiration."

Some people really like being in a Cult.

Good twin

Floater
That's interesting. What has he said?

It's not easy to find on his blog, but often in the comments he lets it be known that standard tech isn't easy to come by. He distances himself from other practitioners. I also know some of his followers who will not trust anyone but Marty. It's very similar to the CofS mind control. The members find themselves agreeing with the party line while believing they are making up their own mind. They have made the personal decision to avoid bad processing by standing by Marty as the on tech resource of this century.

It's a small small world they live in.

Terril park

Sponsor
Er no - he started out working on kitchen matters - as for "working on legal matters" you mean he read what lawyers did?

Your
answer" Terrill manages to miss the point by quite a ways. Merely reading over the work of someone else does nto make you a professional - though Scientologists seem to think it does. Passing gas and flatulence and opinion about legal matters doesn't make you a lawyer.

Marty has no expertise - what he has is the usual TBers over inflated opinion of his own "training".

Marty was directing CO$ legal matters for many years. CO$ has traditionally been strong in this area. he oversaw matters for near on a decade with regard to the Mayo case, and was still working "Legal" until
at least the time of Minton and probably later. That he kept such a post for so long a time implies he knew the ropes and did OK. DM has always been willing to tell people they can't do anything and take it over himself.