What's new

David Miscavige's Net Worth is Fifty Million.

guanoloco

As-Wased
From CelebrityNetWorth.com it's estimated that David Miscagive is worth $50,000,000.

David Miscavige was born in Pennsylvania and has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. A member of the Church of Scientology since his teens, David Miscavige is the current Chairman of the Board of the Religious Technology Center, and is its highest member, save Scientology founder, L. Ron Hubbard.

Now what is amazing here is that David Miscavige has produced absolutely NOTHING his entire life. He has not written a book, recorded a lecture or any of the other numerous garbage things that Ron pumped out.

Why would Miscavige have this money? Especially when you consider all those people who had KRs written for not donating enough money for the cause as in the IAS to save the planet or Ideal Orgs to Clear their cities or what have you and here's Miscavige with 50 million with ZERO expenses because the Church houses, clothes and feeds him!

He obviously hasn't been in front of an IAS reg, huh?

If this isn't a "wake up call" as to what the September 11, 2001 Wake Up Call is all about then I don't know what is!

Scientology amped up donation requests to save the Earth starting in 2001

Lynne Hoverson and Bert Schippers quickly pitched in with a $12,000 donation when Seattle Scientologists started raising money for a new church in 2000. They later boosted their gift to $160,000.

On a late-autumn evening in 2005, a trio of church fundraisers arrived at the couple's home. They wanted more cash for the $13 million project.

Ninety thousand dollars.

Hoverson explained that she and her husband already had borrowed heavily to donate to church causes. Borrowing $90,000 more would mean another several months of payments.

She told them no.

A few days later, one of the fundraisers sent a complaint called a "Knowledge Report" to church officials. She was turning the couple in.

Their sin: insufficient generosity.

"The fact that it would only take them 1 ½ years to handle their debts if they donated this amount to the building tells me that they can do more if they were willing to," wrote Kelly Brown, a member of Scientology's religious order, the Sea Org.

Hoverson and Schippers were aghast when the Knowledge Report came in the mail.

This was how you asked people for a donation?

Sindy

Crusader
This is interesting but really, what? Where did this guy get this data? It sounds like he just barfed it up. Anyone can put up a website and say whatever they want. It looks official but what does this guy know?

I need to see DM's bank statements! :biggrin:

guanoloco

As-Wased
You're right, Sin, the first thing I thought was, "WOW! Only fifty mil? They think this guy is a DB or something?"

Here's some more:

Richest Scientologists

Random Celebrity Article By Brian Warner on February 8, 2011

Scientology has been in the news lately after reports surfaced claiming that the head of the church David Miscavige, used “slave labor” to build a custom luxury bus for actor Tom Cruise. Secret emails purportedly show that scientology members were forced to spend over 9000 hours working on the custom bus which was meant to be a gift for Cruise. During this time the workers each earned $50 per week. Cruise is one of scientology’s most famous and wealthiest members which got us thinking who are the richest scientologists?

The Richest Scientologists

James Packer – $5.5 billion

Bryan Zwan – $600 million

Lisa Marie Presley – $300 million

Tom Cruise – $250 million

John Travolta – $160 million

Sky Dayton – $250 million

Nancy Cartwright – $60 million

David Miscavige – $50 million

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's ironic that a "religious" leader that DM claims to be
ends up on the celebrity net worth thingy, to begin with.

And as far as $50 million - DM must feel offended, they
could have guessed at least $800 million or something.

It's probably a lot more though. :coolwink:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
You're right, Sin, the first thing I thought was, "WOW! Only fifty mil? They think this guy is a DB or something?"

Here's some more:

Richest Scientologists

Random Celebrity Article By Brian Warner on February 8, 2011

Scientology has been in the news lately after reports surfaced claiming that the head of the church David Miscavige, used “slave labor” to build a custom luxury bus for actor Tom Cruise. Secret emails purportedly show that scientology members were forced to spend over 9000 hours working on the custom bus which was meant to be a gift for Cruise. During this time the workers each earned $50 per week. Cruise is one of scientology’s most famous and wealthiest members which got us thinking who are the richest scientologists?

The Richest Scientologists

James Packer – $5.5 billion

Bryan Zwan – $600 million

Lisa Marie Presley – $300 million

Tom Cruise – $250 million

John Travolta – $160 million

Sky Dayton – $250 million

Nancy Cartwright – $60 million

David Miscavige – $50 million

Reportedly, James Packer is out.
http://blogs.theage.com.au/lifestyle/trashtalk/archives/2008/05/one_of_scientol.html
I sure hope so.

So as Lisa Marie Presley.

And I have my hopes for Sky Dayton.

Just a side note.

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
Don't quote me on it, but I have heard he gets commissions from all book sales through a SCN outfit called ASI, which was LRH's for-profit Corp. that DM took over after his death. Also, he may get commissions for IAS donations much like the 10% (maybe it's 20%) reps do.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reportedly, James Packer is out.
http://blogs.theage.com.au/lifestyle/trashtalk/archives/2008/05/one_of_scientol.html
I sure hope so.

So as Lisa Marie Presley.

And I have my hopes for Sky Dayton.

Just a side note.

Lynne Hoverson and Bert Schippers quickly pitched in with a $12,000 donation when Seattle Scientologists started raising money for a new church in 2000. They later boosted their gift to $160,000.

On a late-autumn evening in 2005, a trio of church fundraisers arrived at the couple's home. They wanted more cash for the $13 million project.

Ninety thousand dollars.

Hoverson explained that she and her husband already had borrowed heavily to donate to church causes. Borrowing $90,000 more would mean another several months of payments.

She told them no.

A few days later, one of the fundraisers sent a complaint called a "Knowledge Report" to church officials. She was turning the couple in.

Their sin: insufficient generosity.

"The fact that it would only take them 1 ½ years to handle their debts if they donated this amount to the building tells me that they can do more if they were willing to," wrote Kelly Brown, a member of Scientology's religious order, the Sea Org.

Hoverson and Schippers were aghast when the Knowledge Report came in the mail.

This was how you asked people for a donation?

Those people should be ashamed of themselves, balking at a 90k donation to help clear the planet. I don't know how such DB's could call themselves Scientologists! The redge was RIGHT to write up a KR on these ... miserable cheapskate, ingrate, degraded beings. But it was partly the fault of the redge ... 90k was not enough. What these people need is a bigger game! The redge should have asked for at LEAST 900k ... now THAT would have been a WORTHY GOAL for these people to strive for! There are literally TRILLIONS of dollars flying around the planet EACH DAY, and certainly these BIG BEINGS, these OATEES, can be encouraged to put their theta fingers in these flows and take in just a teensy tiny bit of the eddy currents to flow POWER to the CHURCH to HELP CLEAR THE PLANET!!!!! I believe that they should have a chance to redeem themselves by getting that 900k in before this coming Thursday at 2pm!

Pete

Mirele

Patron
So, uh, how does a guy pulling down 50 beans a week for the past 35 years or so as the head of a religious order get $50 million? Smells like unjust inurement to me, but proving it would be icky. And the IRS has no intention of doing so.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kick the hornet's nest :omg:and please post this on facebook and send to all Scientologist's everywhere - see them "dead agent" that one! :no:

That will increase the "havingness of doubt" of those in doubt!:happydance:

guanoloco

As-Wased
So, uh, how does a guy pulling down 50 beans a week for the past 35 years or so as the head of a religious order get $50 million? Smells like unjust inurement to me, but proving it would be icky. And the IRS has no intention of doing so.

Once again this is a "he said, she said" because we don't have specific dox but for what it's worth I'll post it anyway so you can see that he earns a bit more than 50 beans/week:

David Miscavige: Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

September 21, 2009

There was an interesting post today about how David Miscavige spends parishioner money. And I’ve read and heard other accounts of how he lives.

Let’s put this in context. Here we have most Scientologists scraping and scrimping to get every possible bit of money to the Church. Some people have taken out second or third mortgages. Some have raided their retirement savings, or their inheritances. They’ve gone without that vacation or that new car to contribute every penny they can.

Then, too, we have thousands of Sea Org Members, working for less than $50 a week, with no retirement savings, no possessions, living in communal dormitories and eating cafeteria food.

And then we have hundreds of RPF Members, working seven days a week, year after year, for about $12.00 a week, living in packed dormitories with 30 or 40 other people.

All right, given that context, let’s see how David Miscavige lives.

First, he pays himself a six-figure salary. And that’s without having to pay for housing, food, clothing, or transportation. That’s about forty times what the average Sea Org Member is paid. Over the last 25 years or so, he’s paid himself something like three million dollars.

He wears $5,000 tailored suits, $500 Egyptian cotton shirts, the finest Italian leather shoes. The average Sea Org Member gets his or her uniform supplied, if they are lucky. If they want any other clothing, say something nice to wear on that rare day off, they have to buy it themselves. And if they want underwear, socks, toiletries, any other personal items, they have to buy those things themselves too. Out of their 40 cents an hour.

If he needs to fly somewhere, Miscavige routinely takes a private jet. I guess a commercial flight is beneath him. Apparently millions have been spent to fly Miscavige and his personal staff around the world in the last ten years. If a Sea Org Member has to go somewhere on business, it’s the cheapest flight possible. And if they have to go somewhere for personal reasons, say a family emergency, they (or their family) have to pay.

And for Miscavige’s personal ground transportation? No expense spared. A $50,000 Acura RL for the Int Base. A $25,000 Mazda Miata. An $80,000 Range Rover. A $150,000 bulletproof GMC Van. A $25,000 custom-made motorcycle. A $110,000 BMW M6 bought for him by ASI staff for his birthday. Another $45,000 Acura to use then he’s in Clearwater. Most Sea Org Members don’t own a car, and if they do, it’s an old clunker they can’t afford the insurance on.

Food? A personal chef who travels with him. Haircut? A personal stylist who travels with him. Laundry? Cleaning? Done by personal staff, who are paid 40 cents an hour.

And if he wants to throw a birthday party to impress his friend Tom Cruise? No problem. Dave threw Tom a $250,000 party aboard Freewinds in 2004, and another $250,000 party in 2005. And the food, décor, music and entertainment were all put together by Sea Org Members, paid $50 a week.

Dave needs a place to stay in LA when he’s in town? No problem, purchase a $4,600,000.00 apartment complex.

Miscavige takes lavish personal vacations – including many Caribbean diving trips and a five star tour of Scotland (including cases of sampled Scotch being shipped to Miscavige’s residence afterward).

Once Dave did an event a Celebrity Centre. He was sweating like a pig – it was an outdoor event in LA in August, so not too surprising. He hired an outside video special effects firm to erase the sweat sheen, frame by frame, at a cost of $150,000. Oh, and of course his make-up person (a Sea Org member paid 40 cents an hour) was RPFed for “sabotage.”

This is the world of David Miscavige. A world where he can spend any amount, buy anything he wants, all with millions of parishioner money. Your money. And lord it over the lowly Sea Org Members who surround him.

So now how do you feel about all those sacrifices you had to make to get as much money as you could to the Church?

And if you’re thinking, “Well, he’s worth it, isn’t he? After all, he’s booming Scientology,” then you missed a few earlier posts, like this one and this one.

What's really, really cool is that I know of people who have no medical care, no education, no retirement and NO time and live in absolute Spartan conditions so that this ape can live in luxury. This guy can't build anything - at least Hubbard built a global enterprise...on top of that it's a criminal enterprise and he still pulled it off. The only thing Miscavige can do is dismantle it.

He's not half the man Hubbard was - (that's a joke as in it's a dig on how short Miscavige is compared to how BIG and HUGE BIG BEING Ron was!).

From that earlier post mentioned in this quoted blog:

Item: Value
Acura RL - Int Base $50,000.00
Acura TSX - Int Base $35,000.00
Mazda Miata $25,000.00
Range Rover $80,000.00
Bullet proof GMC Van $150,000.00
New RTC Building - sitting empty $15,000,000.00
Redoing Music Studio at Gold - 3 times $5,000,000.00
House for LRH (Built two decades after death) $10,000,000.00
Birthday Party for Tom Cruise aboard Freewinds 2004 $250,000.00
Birthday Party for Tom Cruise aboard Freewinds 2005 $250,000.00
Flights for David Miscavige & staff for events only (past ten years ) $20,000,000.00
SP Building in CW $100,000,000.00
Fort Harrison Renovations $40,000,000.00
David Miscavige personal berthing building purchase in Hollywood $4,600,000.00
David Miscavige's office sound systems throughout the world $ 10,000,000.00
Custom hand crafted motorcycle custom made for DM $ 25,000.00
Renovations at Hacienda Gardens for Dave Miscavige berthing $100,000.00
Average cost of suit worn by David Miscavige $5,000.00
BMW M6 bought for him by ASI for birthday $110,000.00
Acura - CW one that sits around most of year $45,000.00

Total costs of crap bought or ordered bought by David Miscavige = $205,725,000.00

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I'd say that was conservative at best. Davey got a pretty good leg up once LRon was in the bag I'm guessing, from several different accounts the old blow-hard hoarded cash by the suitcase full during his last years in hiding. Then there was the financial restructuring and the placement of ultimate power in the hands of RTC, guess who heads that 'board of directors' ultimately? I'm sure it is a tangled, messy, scary nest of snakes the diminutive one has woven as a deterrence to any forensic prying.
Be very interesting to see what he's claimed as taxes over the years, how much was written off as 'property of the church' etc.. One can only pray and hope that justice one day finds him with his pants around his ankles.
Just a thought or two.

:whistling:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
From CelebrityNetWorth.com it's estimated that David Miscagive is worth $50,000,000.

Now what is amazing here is that David Miscavige has produced absolutely NOTHING his entire life. He has not written a book, recorded a lecture or any of the other numerous garbage things that Ron pumped out.

Why would Miscavige have this money? Especially when you consider all those people who had KRs written for not donating enough money for the cause as in the IAS to save the planet or Ideal Orgs to Clear their cities or what have you and here's Miscavige with 50 million with ZERO expenses because the Church houses, clothes and feeds him!

He obviously hasn't been in front of an IAS reg, huh?

If this isn't a "wake up call" as to what the September 11, 2001 Wake Up Call is all about then I don't know what is!

Scientology amped up donation requests to save the Earth starting in 2001

And it is not his fucking money . . . .

Smilla

Ordinary Human
To me he's worth about a $1 - $1,50 max, and even then only as a paperweight.

nosferatu.jpg

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
To me he's worth about a $1 - $1,50 max, and even then only as a paperweight.

nosferatu.jpg

Forget the paperweight. Take up smoking and use part of his skull for an ashtray. That is what Josef Stalin was reported to have done with Hitler's skull bone.

Pete

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
C'mon, that is so lowball.

The dwarf had to have stolen more than that from the old mans stash when he croaked.

Given the habits he learned from the old boy he'd have to have somewhere in the neighborhood of $250 million stashed here & there.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Dear Smilla,

I believe you have confused 'net worth' (the diminutive One's stash off ill-gotten gains), with 'street value' (as in~ "Hey, Bubbah give yo 10 smokes and a dime bag fo de bitch!", or your high-ball 1.54$ ).

:p