What's new

Where did the RTC come from?

Anonycat

Crusader
I have heard that it started on Jan. 1, 1982, and was formalized by David Miscavige and 5 others.

I have also heard that there were documents that transferred scientology trademarks from LRH to RTC. I have heard that DM notarized those papers himself.

I understand that there has never been an LRH order to create the RTC.

Does anyone have dox regarding the creation or operation of RTC?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have heard that it started on Jan. 1, 1982, and was formalized by David Miscavige and 5 others.

I have also heard that there were documents that transferred scientology trademarks from LRH to RTC. I have heard that DM notarized those papers himself.

I understand that there has never been an LRH order to create the RTC.

Does anyone have dox regarding the creation or operation of RTC?

Copyrights are owned by CST

They are "held" by RTC..

Some reading here
www.lermanet.com/reference/CST/

Here is an IRS tax court appeal that explains it pretty well
http://www.lermanet.com/CST/CSTClaimsCourtFiling.htm

Skip down to:
"III. L. RON HUBBARD'S BEQUESTS TO CST, RTC, AND CBI"
(Note CBI is an ocr error should read CSI, but use that text to find the page in the doc above)

but in essense it is actually all bull*

The last filing by Lawrence Wollershiem's lawyer before COS coughed up the 8 million was a filing that explained the corporate shells and showed that they were basically all an alter ego for Miscavige CST and ASI. I do not have that filing. The phrase used "This filing collapses the corporate structure as a sham."

Anonycat

Crusader
III. L. RON HUBBARD'S BEQUESTS TO CST, RTC, AND CBI

13. In 1982 Mr. Hubbard began considering the future of orthodox Scientology religious practice after-his death. Mr. Hubbard wanted to give the Scientology Scriptures and religious materials to the religion itself, but he thought it more likely that orthodox practice would be compromised sometime in the future if he gave everything to one church. Mr. Hubbard concluded that the best way to ensure orthodoxy for all future years would be to divide rights to the Scriptures among separate churches serving specific religious functions. He believed one church should be responsible for maintaining orthodoxy by performing the exclusive function of supervising religious practice. He also believed that another church should serve as a "fail safe” mechanism to protect the Scriptures in the event they ever were threatened during the millions of years Scientology would be practiced. Mr. Hubbard decided to make his gift to the religion sequentially through three separate gifts.

(AR Ex. 111-346; AR pages 111-102 to 111-103; CST App. 570-571).

Anonycat

Crusader
Article Four of CST's Articles of Incorporation provides as follows:

In the conduct of its activities and the accomplishment of its purposes, the corporation shall have, shall enjoy, and may exercise, to their fullest extent, all powers which nonprofit corporations are permitted by law to have and to enjoy; PROVIDED HOWEVER, that:

a. The property of the corporation is irrevocably dedicated to religious purposes, and no part of the income or assets of the corporation shall ever inure to the benefit of any private party or individual; and

b. No substantial part of the activities of the corporation shall be devoted to attempts to influence legislation, by propaganda or otherwise, and the corporation shall not participate or intervene, directly or indirectly, in any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office; and

c. The corporation shall not carry on any activities not permitted to be carried on by an organization exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, or successor statutes of similar import; and

d. The corporation shall not-carry on any activities not permitted to be carried on by a corporation described in Section 170(c)(2), contributions to which are deductible under Section 170(a) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, or successor statutes of similar import.

(AR Ex. 1-3; AR page 1-18; CST App. 18).

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re CST there is also a line that says "The corporation shall have no members"

Re Lobbying see Greg Mitchell Program (mentioned NARCONON and dated 2007) posted by Marty

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/scientology-incs-secular-invasion-of-washington-d-c/

Our recently departed firebrand Ladybird, used to work in the Lobby Office that OSA has on Capitol Hill, she recounted some of her experiences on xenu.net chatboard.

In RTC vs Lerma the Washington Post, et al. The Washington Post's main lawfirm Williams and Connolly, (Heavy hitters in DC - big dogs) had to recuse themselves due to conflict of interest because they also repped David Miscavige and either CST or RTC or Author Services

Also see Federal Legislative Associates, but I believe that may be Greg Mitchell's firm..also see WWP Thread

Last edited:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, I have a copy of one of those documents which has a very fake Ron's signature, it's been said that David Miscavige is the one who forged the document after they (Marty and company) coerced Mary Sue Hubbard into signing her rights over to the CST an usurper Church.

Here is my washed version for newbies:

http://aidathomas.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/scientology-who-helped-david-miscavige-take-over/

Copyrights are owned by CST

They are "held" by RTC..

Some reading here
www.lermanet.com/reference/CST/

Here is an IRS tax court appeal that explains it pretty well
http://www.lermanet.com/CST/CSTClaimsCourtFiling.htm

Skip down to:
"III. L. RON HUBBARD'S BEQUESTS TO CST, RTC, AND CBI"
(Note CBI is an ocr error should read CSI, but use that text to find the page in the doc above)

but in essense it is actually all bull*

The last filing by Lawrence Wollershiem's lawyer before COS coughed up the 8 million was a filing that explained the corporate shells and showed that they were basically all an alter ego for Miscavige CST and ASI. I do not have that filing. The phrase used "This filing collapses the corporate structure as a sham."

Gib

Crusader
Re CST there is also a line that says "The corporation shall have no members"

Re Lobbying see Greg Mitchell Program (mentioned NARCONON and dated 2007) posted by Marty

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/scientology-incs-secular-invasion-of-washington-d-c/

Our recently departed firebrand Ladybird, used to work in the Lobby Office that OSA has on Capitol Hill, she recounted some of her experiences on xenu.net chatboard.

In RTC vs Lerma the Washington Post, et al. The Washington Post's main lawfirm Williams and Connolly, (Heavy hitters in DC - big dogs) had to recuse themselves due to conflict of interest because they also repped David Miscavige and either CST or RTC or Author Services

Also see Federal Legislative Associates, but I believe that may be Greg Mitchell's firm..also see WWP Thread

What does this mean "Our recently departed firebrand Ladybird," ? Is she no longer living, or no longer posting?

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Bye LB

rest_in_peace-2371.gif