What's new

Ken Dandar files federal lawsuit against the Church of Scientology

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Florida attorney Ken Dandar filed a federal lawsuit yesterday against the Church of Scientology and its attorneys, asking for injunctive relief and a jury trial over what he says has been a violation of his civil rights.

Dandar’s suit is the latest twist in a dauntingly complex history of litigation that goes back to a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the family of Lisa McPherson, a church member who died at Scientology’s Fort Harrison Hotel in Clearwater, Florida, in 1995."

more here @ ortega underground

BunnySkull

Hmm, wonder if Marty will step up to the plate and testify to the cults arsenal of dirty deeds, harassment and fraud committed against Dander. I won't hold my breath, but if even a fraction of the image of a dedicated warrior (loyal officer) against CoS crimes he's selling to his peanut gallery has even a tiny bit of validity then he will take this rare chance to go on the court record about the litany of evil abuses performed by the cult in the McPhearson case.

However, I have a feeling he will just dismiss Dander as an SP. I'd be very happy to be wrong about all this.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Hmm, wonder if Marty will step up to the plate and testify to the cults arsenal of dirty deeds, harassment and fraud committed against Dander. I won't hold my breath, but if even a fraction of the image of a dedicated warrior (loyal officer) against CoS crimes he's selling to his peanut gallery has even a tiny bit of validity then he will take this rare chance to go on the court record about the litany of evil abuses performed by the cult in the McPhearson case.

However, I have a feeling he will just dismiss Dander as an SP. I'd be very happy to be wrong about all this.

Marty can't testify about the worst of the dirty deeds because he is the one that did the dirty deeds.

Jquepublic

I hope it pans out for Dandar though, and I am curious if anyone has doxed this judge who keeps ruling for the church.

What's It All About

Patron with Honors
Marty can't testify about the worst of the dirty deeds because he is the one that did the dirty deeds.

He's already confessed to deciding which documents to destroy, which is obstruction of justice, so that's public record. He may be subpoenaed by the prosecution (or the defense). He could testify in exchange for immunity from prosecution. He could also just "take the fifth" (amendment).

I don't know why he doesn't start a class action suit in exchange for immunity from prosecution. It would be a tortuous effort, and probably take years, but it might topple the house of cards if it were a well-constructed, well-evidenced suit.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope Lady Justice is awake and working and not weak and manipulated. This is so apropos. I say it is mighty well time that true Jurisprudence stood up and kick out the devil.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

It will be divine irony if the weapon of choice (vexatious litigation) that Hubbard and the cult has used as its primary weapon of destruction since 1950 turns back upon them.

How did they in fact take over Cult Awareness Network? Vast numbers of lawsuits.

How did they gain traction and begin to play the IRS en route to winning that coveted tax-free religious status? Vast numbers of lawsuits (the warning shot) followed by dirty behind-the-scenes intimidation, getting "dirt" on and god knows what else.

How did they walk away from Lisa McPherson with a penny? By creating a litigation tsunami, replete with evidence tampering, PI's and assorted dirty pre-trial coercion & treacheries.

There could well be a wave of lawsuits popping up by LAWYERS and other professionals such as the recent litigation filed by the 2 PIs who worked for decades to run surveillance ops on Pat Broeker.

Smart attorneys are smart. They know what the CoS can and can't do. One thing they can do is harass, play dirty and spend untold resources to crush their enemies. One thing they (very fortunately) can NOT do is to allow open court testimony of its leaders and thugs.

That's why the Debbie Cook case got settled fast. That's why the divorce settlement between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise was resolved in an astonishingly short time. That's why L. Ron Hubbard, himself, went off the cult lines and became a recluse on the run for the last many years of his life.

Anyone who can conjur up a reason to litigate vs. the cult which REQUIRES that the leaders testify under oath is going to get a settlement.

The cult's achilles heel has always been facts leaking out. That's why the Internet has just been killing their ass 24/7.

If I had to predict the most likely demise of the cult, it would not be from federal authorities shutting it down or taking its leaders away to jail. It would be by means of civil litigation when people (lawyers especially!) begin to see a "low hanging fruit" that is ripe for the picking, if they can compel the cult into the discovery and cross-examination of facts.

Rathbun is a valuable guy to many of these plaintiffs if he is cooperative. If Marty doesn't get what he wants out it if he simply sits on the truth. Like the example of Gerry Armstrong. Gerry did not have anything that Marty wanted. So his facts were attacked and Gerry himself was dead agented.

Scientology is a game where everyone is quietly maneuvering and manipulating both the truth and others who may be "valuable" to the cause.

People know he did things.
LRH fanatics don't care what he did, or can easily not think about them because they have no detail. But once people see details of what marty did, they might be shocked.
That is probably the simple truth about why he never discloses but keeps very very close to the shit wagon to keep it rolling along without letting people get spayed with the little bits of overflow, or at least try to remove any smell of Marty on them.

One day it's going to fall right over, and Marty knows it. People have to be gotten to love him A LOT in preparation for that day.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

With Ken Dandar, we are seeing the latest paragraph in a 30 year relentless and brutal application of the L Ron Hubbard Scientology Tech designed to destroy enemies and mock wog justice. The strategy deliberately prolongs the process so that it may serve as an example to others, both in and outside Scientology.

There’s a chilling statement by L Ron Hubbard’s son, Nibs, which explains the malignant malevolence underlying this strategy which Scientology has employed since the 1950s:

. . . Well, he [ LRH] didn’t really want people killed, because how could you really destroy them if you just killed them? What he wanted to do was to destroy their lives, their families, their reputations, their jobs, their money, everything. My father was the type of person who, when it came to destruction, wanted to keep you alive for as long as possible, to torture you, punish you. If he chose to destroy you, he would love to see you lying in the gutter, strung out on booze and drugs, rolling in your own vomit, with your wife and children gone forever: no job, no money. He’d enjoy walking by and kicking you and saying to other people, “Look what I did to this man!” He’s the kind of man who would pull the wings off flies and watch them stumble around. You see, this fits in with his Scientology beliefs, also. He felt that if you just died, your spirit would go out and get another body to live in. By destroying an enemy that way, you’d be doing him a favor. You were letting him out from under the thumb of L. Ron. Hubbard, you see? . . .

Any wonder it is near impossible to get a competent lawyer to go up against the cult in a judicial process? This is why.

I’m surprised Mike Rinder didn’t mention Gerry Armstrong. Gerry has also spent 30 years as a Scientology Enemy #1. IMHO, Gerry’s been more effective, long-term, in exposing the cult than Minton. Gerry’s truth-speaking and DOX still fuel a burning RAEG which unites Scientologists in and out of the cult. Nowadays, several of the principals involved in the early stages of the Armstrong “handling” are cloistered around the Independents, yet nothing – not even an apology – has been done to mitigate the on going injustice Gerry endures. Gerry does, however, have the option of avoiding the legal cauldron but must live in exile, still subject to on-going espionage and random acts of malice.

Rinder may be speaking some truth, but it is a long way from “the whole truth and nothing but the truth”. To talk details about how Gerry and Ken Dandar were wrapped in a Scientology Gordian knot would mean having to explain the exact who, what, where, when, and how of the still extant gaming of the US justice system. Such secrets, I guess, are far too valuable to share with wogs. Rather, its all for the greater good. So dry your tears, bury our Lisa, put away the HE&R, and LETS GET THIS PLANET CLEARED!!

We’ll get Gerry and Ken next lifetime. If Xenu doesn’t.

6946018238_b3feee411c.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

..--snip--

Any wonder it is near impossible to get a competent lawyer to go up against the cult in a judicial process? This is why.

True, true. . .

But all that is changing before our eyes. Particularly in 2012 with the Debbie Cook case where a small legal team made quick business of the cult's lawsuit by simply calling their bluff. The cult went through all the motions and machinations that the secret playbook called for, the same as they had since 1950.

But, something went wrong, terribly wrong. It didn't work.

Cook's defense attorney front-loaded the case with shocking testimony by Cook on the most outrageous evidence of psychological torture and physical abuse. The cult tried to stop it but it was too late. They backed off immediately and settled. Why?

Because of only one (1) single factor. Church leader COB and his top thugs would be compelled to testify in open court under oath.

That is what the cult fears most.

Wollersheim's case was also a victory but considering the extravagant time/expense it took (over 20 years) it was somewhat of a pyrrhic victory.

The astonishing speed that the cult backed off clearly signaled a new set of rules. This is what Hubbard feared most too and he relinquished his cherished spot in the limelight basking in applause to save his ass by hiding and running for the last many years of his life.

As mentioned in an earlier post, this is why Tom Cruise/Katy Holme's divorce was the fastest big-money celebrity divorce in history. It took only DAYS to get it done. Same reason, the church could not afford to testify in open court and have COB and others called as witnesses.

The cult is very much like an undefeated prizefighter who has mowed down ever challenger. Mike Tyson was like that, his reputation preceded him and there was an aura of invincibility that, itself, inspired fear in opponents. He could psych them out by merely appearing in the ring and that alone could throw off the challenger's focus and concentration. Also, knowing that at any moment he could throw one punch and render you into a coma didn't help either. The Church of Scientology has carefully and meticulously cultivated that same terrorize-the-oponent facade.

Then one day Mike Tyson didn't train enough and he got knocked out, the biggest upset in boxing history up to that point. After that, the patina of "total cause" was gone and he began to lose to lesser opponents and get himself beaten to hell and knocked out in the process. Once it was revealed that he was a vulnerable human being/athlete, others' confidence soared and he was history.

The cult now has been defeated several time and they are starting to run from litigation the way Hubbard ran. More and more lawsuits are being filed. Even their own top PIs are suing them!

HELPFUL TIP FOR THE CULT: Run cult run!!!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

It will be divine irony if the weapon of choice (vexatious litigation) that Hubbard and the cult has used as its primary weapon of destruction since 1950 turns back upon them.

How did they in fact take over Cult Awareness Network? Vast numbers of lawsuits.

How did they gain traction and begin to play the IRS en route to winning that coveted tax-free religious status? Vast numbers of lawsuits (the warning shot) followed by dirty behind-the-scenes intimidation, getting "dirt" on and god knows what else.

How did they walk away from Lisa McPherson with a penny? By creating a litigation tsunami, replete with evidence tampering, PI's and assorted dirty pre-trial coercion & treacheries.

There could well be a wave of lawsuits popping up by LAWYERS and other professionals such as the recent litigation filed by the 2 PIs who worked for decades to run surveillance ops on Pat Broeker.

Smart attorneys are smart. They know what the CoS can and can't do. One thing they can do is harass, play dirty and spend untold resources to crush their enemies. One thing they (very fortunately) can NOT do is to allow open court testimony of its leaders and thugs.

That's why the Debbie Cook case got settled fast. That's why the divorce settlement between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise was resolved in an astonishingly short time. That's why L. Ron Hubbard, himself, went off the cult lines and became a recluse on the run for the last many years of his life.

Anyone who can conjur up a reason to litigate vs. the cult which REQUIRES that the leaders testify under oath is going to get a settlement.

The cult's achilles heel has always been facts leaking out. That's why the Internet has just been killing their ass 24/7.

If I had to predict the most likely demise of the cult, it would not be from federal authorities shutting it down or taking its leaders away to jail. It would be by means of civil litigation when people (lawyers especially!) begin to see a "low hanging fruit" that is ripe for the picking, if they can compel the cult into the discovery and cross-examination of facts.

Rathbun is a valuable guy to many of these plaintiffs if he is cooperative. If Marty doesn't get what he wants out it if he simply sits on the truth. Like the example of Gerry Armstrong. Gerry did not have anything that Marty wanted. So his facts were attacked and Gerry himself was dead agented.

Scientology is a game where everyone is quietly maneuvering and manipulating both the truth and others who may be "valuable" to the cause.

That is the one thing that I admire the cult for ... thrashing the IRS. No, it's not to say that I like them. It's kinda like the would-be victims of the velociraptors in the last scene of Jurassic Park ... they might not have been friends with the T-Rex, but they must have been glad it showed up to munch on the raptors, giving them time to get out of there.

Pete

Infinite

. . . Because of only one (1) single factor. Church leader COB and his top thugs would be compelled to testify in open court under oath . . .

Thank you. Wise words are wise. Given your knowledge of the US legal system, lets say Scientology proceeded with its Debbie Cook case. Now, given a billion dollars, a batallion of lawyers, and PIs everywhere, how long could Scientology reasonable keep the case alive without anyone actually appearing in court? I'm betting it would be years; years during which to grind down Debbie Cook and her lawyer. Part of me suspects that Debbie Cook did her lawyer, and herself, a favour by settling promptly. I need to be convinced that the single deciding factor was the malignant midget's personal exposure to having to give evidence.

First, would David Miscavige have been required evidence? Debbie's lawyer brilliantly got David Miscavige into the record but, legally speaking, (IMHO because IANAL) the dispute centered on whether Debbie broke her agreement and not what David Miscavige did. The parties to the action were Debbie (and Wayne?) and the corporate entity.

Also, rather than one fact, I see a confluence. Most fundamental, IMHO, is the internet. There were millions of eyeballs all watching events unfold in (pretty much) real time. There are now thousands of on-line Scientology-literate fact checkers with DOX. Accordngly, Scientology could not control the public narrative nor, to a large extent, what information its members received first. Unable to lie convincingly to the public a huge part of the very tech running the show was rendered useless. Another factor I see is Debbie Cook herself. Everyone who is anyone knows who she is and thinks she's wonderful (except maybe her staff). Her departure from the cult complete with mass email appears to have been stage managed specifically to prevent her being painted as having suddenly gone Type III.

As always, you are right in that David Miscavige cannot risk the possibility of having to give evidence. But the path required in getting him to the witness chair could be long and tortuous if he is to be defendant. I think the real lesson with Debbie, and Tom Cruise, is that it is open season on David Miscavige. Because he is terrified of giving evidence, he cannot be a plaintiff. In effect, David Miscavige is precluded from using the legal system legitimately to seek redress for anything. He's fucked.

But Scientology isn't. And that's what pisses me off. People like Rinder and his operatives know where the bodies are buried, what evidence was manufactured or disappeared, who was paid what, and who was blackmailed - all over the world. Lets have it. Please.

HelluvaHoax!

Thank you. Wise words are wise. Given your knowledge of the US legal system, lets say Scientology proceeded with its Debbie Cook case. Now, given a billion dollars, a batallion of lawyers, and PIs everywhere, how long could Scientology reasonable keep the case alive without anyone actually appearing in court? I'm betting it would be years; years during which to grind down Debbie Cook and her lawyer. Part of me suspects that Debbie Cook did her lawyer, and herself, a favour by settling promptly. I need to be convinced that the single deciding factor was the malignant midget's personal exposure to having to give evidence.

First, would David Miscavige have been required evidence? Debbie's lawyer brilliantly got David Miscavige into the record but, legally speaking, (IMHO because IANAL) the dispute centered on whether Debbie broke her agreement and not what David Miscavige did. The parties to the action were Debbie (and Wayne?) and the corporate entity.

Also, rather than one fact, I see a confluence. Most fundamental, IMHO, is the internet. There were millions of eyeballs all watching events unfold in (pretty much) real time. There are now thousands of on-line Scientology-literate fact checkers with DOX. Accordngly, Scientology could not control the public narrative nor, to a large extent, what information its members received first. Unable to lie convincingly to the public a huge part of the very tech running the show was rendered useless. Another factor I see is Debbie Cook herself. Everyone who is anyone knows who she is and thinks she's wonderful (except maybe her staff). Her departure from the cult complete with mass email appears to have been stage managed specifically to prevent her being painted as having suddenly gone Type III.

As always, you are right in that David Miscavige cannot risk the possibility of having to give evidence. But the path required in getting him to the witness chair could be long and tortuous if he is to be defendant. I think the real lesson with Debbie, and Tom Cruise, is that it is open season on David Miscavige. Because he is terrified of giving evidence, he cannot be a plaintiff. In effect, David Miscavige is precluded from using the legal system legitimately to seek redress for anything. He's fucked.

But Scientology isn't. And that's what pisses me off. People like Rinder and his operatives know where the bodies are buried, what evidence was manufactured or disappeared, who was paid what, and who was blackmailed - all over the world. Lets have it. Please.

Short answer: There would have to be material issues in the Cook case for COB or church execs (witnesses) could be subpoenaed and compelled to appear. Most likely the issue of coercion would be the centerpiece, if the defense's legal theory was that the contract was executed under duress. In other words, the fact that Cook signed it is not contested and even the video footage of her calmly sitting at that table across from the cult's lawyer. What if there were people with guns pointed at her off camera?

Of course I am just using that as a dramatic example, but if Debbie cook had been physically abused/tortured by Miscavige and his staff and she was reasonably afraid of what would happen to her if she DID NOT sign, then the then might well be a ruling of rescission (cancelation) for that agreement, which would in turn mean that she had not violated any provisions of it by sending the letter out.

The plaintiffs could argue that he is not in charge of the Church of Scientology that she worked for and then the entire bogus corporate structure would come into evidence.

The point is that anything that PERSONALLY threatens cult leaders (Hubbard, Miscavige...) would be avoided at ANY cost. Can anyone even imagine the size of Hubbard's ego and what it would take to crumble his world down to a motorhome, hiding, using disguises and not appearing in public?! The answer is that Hubbard forsake all the glory and lavishes of his success just because someone might serve him with papers that forced him to appear in court and tell the truth.

The culties are literally terrorized by the prospects of having to tell the truth. They are used to lying with abandon and brutalizing others for not believing their lies. That's not the way cross examination in a court works. LOL.

True, true. . .

But all that is changing before our eyes. Particularly in 2012 with the Debbie Cook case where a small legal team made quick business of the cult's lawsuit by simply calling their bluff. The cult went through all the motions and machinations that the secret playbook called for, the same as they had since 1950.

But, something went wrong, terribly wrong. It didn't work.

Cook's defense attorney front-loaded the case with shocking testimony by Cook on the most outrageous evidence of psychological torture and physical abuse. The cult tried to stop it but it was too late. They backed off immediately and settled. Why?

Because of only one (1) single factor. Church leader COB and his top thugs would be compelled to testify in open court under oath.

That is what the cult fears most.

Wollersheim's case was also a victory but considering the extravagant time/expense it took (over 20 years) it was somewhat of a pyrrhic victory.

The astonishing speed that the cult backed off clearly signaled a new set of rules. This is what Hubbard feared most too and he relinquished his cherished spot in the limelight basking in applause to save his ass by hiding and running for the last many years of his life.

As mentioned in an earlier post, this is why Tom Cruise/Katy Holme's divorce was the fastest big-money celebrity divorce in history. It took only DAYS to get it done. Same reason, the church could not afford to testify in open court and have COB and others called as witnesses.

The cult is very much like an undefeated prizefighter who has mowed down ever challenger. Mike Tyson was like that, his reputation preceded him and there was an aura of invincibility that, itself, inspired fear in opponents. He could psych them out by merely appearing in the ring and that alone could throw off the challenger's focus and concentration. Also, knowing that at any moment he could throw one punch and render you into a coma didn't help either. The Church of Scientology has carefully and meticulously cultivated that same terrorize-the-oponent facade.

Then one day Mike Tyson didn't train enough and he got knocked out, the biggest upset in boxing history up to that point. After that, the patina of "total cause" was gone and he began to lose to lesser opponents and get himself beaten to hell and knocked out in the process. Once it was revealed that he was a vulnerable human being/athlete, others' confidence soared and he was history.

The cult now has been defeated several time and they are starting to run from litigation the way Hubbard ran. More and more lawsuits are being filed. Even their own top PIs are suing them!

HELPFUL TIP FOR THE CULT: Run cult run!!!

I wonder too, if the demise of tiny tot (is "demise" too lofty a word for someone who is already only 2 inches from the floor) will be brought about by a sort of coup-by default, where tiny is threatened as in the Debbie Cook courtroom drama -or something similar, and then someone inside just 'forgets' to do something vital, or puts the wrong address on a document and poor tiny tot ends up having to go for a special fitting of child size handcuffs.

Infinite

I wonder too, if the demise of tiny tot (is "demise" too lofty a word for someone who is already only 2 inches from the floor) will be brought about by a sort of coup-by default, where tiny is threatened as in the Debbie Cook courtroom drama -or something similar, and then someone inside just 'forgets' to do something vital, or puts the wrong address on a document and poor tiny tot ends up having to go for a special fitting of child size handcuffs.

Nah. He knows to much. R2-45 for that little homo novis R2-D2. It will be one of his own praetorian guards who delivers the lead termination message, I bet.

What's It All About

Patron with Honors
Short answer: There would have to be material issues in the Cook case for COB or church execs (witnesses) could be subpoenaed and compelled to appear. Most likely the issue of coercion would be the centerpiece, if the defense's legal theory was that the contract was executed under duress. In other words, the fact that Cook signed it is not contested and even the video footage of her calmly sitting at that table across from the cult's lawyer. What if there were people with guns pointed at her off camera?

Of course I am just using that as a dramatic example, but if Debbie cook had been physically abused/tortured by Miscavige and his staff and she was reasonably afraid of what would happen to her if she DID NOT sign, then the then might well be a ruling of rescission (cancelation) for that agreement, which would in turn mean that she had not violated any provisions of it by sending the letter out.

The plaintiffs could argue that he is not in charge of the Church of Scientology that she worked for and then the entire bogus corporate structure would come into evidence.

The point is that anything that PERSONALLY threatens cult leaders (Hubbard, Miscavige...) would be avoided at ANY cost. Can anyone even imagine the size of Hubbard's ego and what it would take to crumble his world down to a motorhome, hiding, using disguises and not appearing in public?! The answer is that Hubbard forsake all the glory and lavishes of his success just because someone might serve him with papers that forced him to appear in court and tell the truth.

The culties are literally terrorized by the prospects of having to tell the truth. They are used to lying with abandon and brutalizing others for not believing their lies. That's not the way cross examination in a court works. LOL.

What I wonder is if Mismanage really is afraid of testifying. He can easily find masses of staff to back up his lies, if he has to testify. And it's so easy for his lawyers to make the ex-Lie-ntologists who would testify against him look like liars and criminals, because of course to gain and keep their former positions, they did have to lie and commit criminal actions.

Even John Travolta has said that he has no fear of facing legal actions since he has plenty of money for lawyers. And he his fortune is tiny compared to Miscavige's.

So it boils down to "he said, he said". Even in the face of many former staffers who all essentially gave the same testimony, since Scientology controls much of the paper, video, audio and other evidence, Miscavige's lawyers simply could fail to produce it. They invent some lie, like it's a new company policy to routinely clear out files as soon as a member leaves, for example.

I think when you have a rich group that has utter contempt for the law and for the truth, the law simply breaks down. It's tax-deductible organized crime, so they can't even be prosecuted based on income-tax evasion. And obviously, anyone who opposes them becomes prey for the divide-and-conquer strategy of harassment.

It's clear that the federal government needs to create a category of excessive litigiousness to apply to all of these Scientology suits. It's really "abuse and intimidation by legal system." It's worse than frivolous lawsuits, it's really lawsuits with malice aforethought.

Maybe Miscavige is more vulnerable from within, just like Hubbard was. Meaning that Hubbard isolated himself by appointing people like Miscavige, to be his "gatekeepers". I know he's paranoid and violent, like Hubbard, but maybe various top donors or other officials within the business could demand his "retirement".

Or perhaps he'll continue to withdraw and leave himself open to others who find a way to marginalize him. Or drug him. Or put him in a version of the hole. The guy is nothing but a raving maniac without others like Mike and Marty doing his dirty work. At some point a few of them may conspire to help him rejoin his wife, or something. One can but hope. But then who is the next dictator?

Kerry

Patron with Honors
I want to know the answer to the missing 3 days of notes on Lisa's watch! I want to see the media run with the Clearwater Police Department's interviews with Lisa's minders on both her babywatch in July and the 17 days leading up to her death in December. The CPD file interviews of the 17 days are PUBLIC INFORMATION if anyone hasn't seen them, and I remember feeling unbelievably sick to my stomach and to heart reading them back during the trial. What a crime and what an egregious MURDER (IMO!). A long and tortuous, agonizing death, the sons of bitches! DO THE RIGHT THING MARTY! TELL EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THE 3 "MISSING" DAYS. RINDER TOO. :angry:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Looks like Dandar didn't get the re-hearing he wanted. A decision came down last week

Second District Court of Appeal Case Docket

Case Number: 2D12-4655
Non-Final Civil Other Notice from Pinellas County

KENNAN DANDAR AND DANDAR & DANDAR P. A. vs. CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY FLAG SERVICE ORGANIZATION

Lower Tribunal Case(s): 00-5682-CI

01/24/2013
Date Docketed Description Date Due Filed By

Notes
09/10/2012 Notice of Appeal Filed Luke Charles Lirot, Esq. 0714836
09/10/2012 order appealed ORDERS ARE SEALED
09/13/2012 Case Filing Fee
09/13/2012 OSC nonfinal, nonappealable civil 09/28/2012 Tic Cab/JB
09/13/2012 OSC - untimely 09/28/2012
09/14/2012 Motion To Dismiss F. Wallace Pope, Jr., Esq. 0124449 APPEAL
09/14/2012 Motion For Attorney's Fees F. Wallace Pope, Jr., Esq. 0124449
09/14/2012 Miscellaneous Motion F. Wallace Pope, Jr., Esq. 0124449 TO SEAL PROCEEDING
09/25/2012 RESPONSE Dandar & Dandar, P. A. to motion to dismiss
09/25/2012 RESPONSE Dandar & Dandar, P. A. to motion to seal proceedings
09/27/2012 ORD-FROM CIRCUIT COURT BEACH - 12/15/06 ORDER GOVERNING THE SEALING OF DOCUMENTS IN THE ABOVE STYLED ACTION
09/28/2012 REPLY F. Wallace Pope, Jr., Esq. 0124449 to response to motion to dismiss appeal and/or order to show cause
10/16/2012 REPLY F. Wallace Pope, Jr., Esq. 0124449 TO AA'S RESPONSE TO AE'S MOTION FOR AWARD OF ATTORNEY'S FEES
10/19/2012 RESPONSE Dandar & Dandar, P. A. to appellee's motion for atty fees (emailed -did not receive original)
10/22/2012 RESPONSE Dandar & Dandar, P. A. to motion for an award of attorney fees
11/05/2012 ORD-SUA SPONTE DISMISSAL
11/05/2012 Grant Miscellaneous Motion-79
11/05/2012 ORD-DENYING APLEE'S MOTION TO DISMISS
11/05/2012 ORDER GRANTING ATTORNEY'S FEES
11/05/2012 Dismissed - Order by Judge Whatley, LaRose and Black
11/16/2012 Motion For Rehearing Dandar & Dandar, P. A. /Reconsideration of Order Dismissing Appeal
11/21/2012 Notice of Filing Thomas J. Dandar, Esq. AFFIDAVIT OF LUKE LIROT
11/26/2012 RESPONSE F. Wallace Pope, Jr., Esq. 0124449 to motion for rehearing/ reconsideration of order dismissing appeal
01/11/2013 ORD-DENYING REHEARING

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Helluva posted:
"The point is that anything that PERSONALLY threatens cult leaders (Hubbard, Miscavige...) would be avoided at ANY cost. Can anyone even imagine the size of Hubbard's ego and what it would take to crumble his world down to a motorhome, hiding, using disguises and not appearing in public?! The answer is that Hubbard forsake all the glory and lavishes of his success just because someone might serve him with papers that forced him to appear in court and tell the truth."

L Ron Hubbard refers to this ^^^ phenomena as the "overt ~ motivator ~ sequence! The world was restimulating his overts over and over and the only relief he could find was "hiding"~ that little fat turd wrote all about it.

Do you think this is when(the time he was hiding and telling the Scientologist's he was "off to do further research") that he "codified" it?:coolwink: The O~M~S??? Me thinks so!
:biggrin:

Imagine how David Miscavige must be restimulated - OMG~ it has to be EPIC because he has done more damage than even the ole fat fuck - El Con Hubbard!