What's new

David Miscavige to cancel Hubbard Policy and Tech

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
:roflmao:

I have always believed since 82 that sticking to the grooves that LRH dictated was the best guarantee that Scn would never take over the world.

If DM is about to supercede LRH instructions then there is the possibilty that it could take over the world.

I doubt DM is free enough of the LRH implant to actually be able to do this. But if he is, then the cult will really need to be watched! :omg:

I do detect a growing downgrading of LRH. The Freezone does this, but even "innies" like Alex seem able to criticise and downgrade LRH. It was unheard of, in my time as an innie, for this to happen.

I sincerely have the greatest respect for LRH.

Regardless of the various things people find inconsistant about how LRH lived his life versus the fixed ideas people have about how someone should,
he was the point of creation of much change and opening of awareness.

I dont think that I do criticize LRH.

I do recognize that the man was a man and not some perfect representation of anyones fixed ideas of how to live his life.

And I also firmly hold onto my right to decide what I do and do not think. There are some instances where I think differently than him.

alex (who does not reflexively participate in 3 cheers, worship is unbecoming)

Well, one effect of it that I haven't seen mentioned is that it might drag the CoS, including OSA, kicking and screaming into the 21st century. No longer trapped in the age of telexes, they might be better able to adapt to Anonymous, which I think bodes ill. :unsure:
Um... no. We're talking about DM here. He has been ignoring LRH and policy for decades now. He has personally micromanaged the CofS to virtual oblivion.

CofS becoming a threat to anyone? Not going to happen.:no:

Veda

Sponsor
Um... no. We're talking about DM here. He has been ignoring LRH and policy for decades now. He has personally micromanaged the CofS to virtual oblivion.

CofS becoming a threat to anyone? Not going to happen.:no:

LRH was better at ignoring LRH and "policy" than is DM.

When LRH "cancelled Fair Game, Disconnection, and Security Checking in 1968," that was probably the best and fullest display of faux policy as "cover" for actual (serious, confidential) policy, that has ever occurred in Scientology.

DM has yet to attempt a similar tap dance.

It's amazing. Some folks are still confused about this stuff to this day... But, hey that was "LRH's Intention."

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I sincerely have the greatest respect for LRH.

Regardless of the various things people find inconsistant about how LRH lived his life versus the fixed ideas people have about how someone should,
he was the point of creation of much change and opening of awareness.

I dont think that I do criticize LRH.

I do recognize that the man was a man and not some perfect representation of anyones fixed ideas of how to live his life.

And I also firmly hold onto my right to decide what I do and do not think. There are some instances where I think differently than him.

alex (who does not reflexively participate in 3 cheers, worship is unbecoming)

Yes well policy bla bla bla. In the end you need a frigging human being. LRH always said he wasn't a prophet or a leader. He was more at ease in a brawl on the docks of Shanghai than leading the Church. He made a great sacrifice because all of us didn't do our job when it was time. Now he's gone and he left us the way to climb outta the chute and DO OUR JOB!

I'm sure even DM eagerly awaits his successor to go back to his midget universe. :p

RIGHT AGAIN

same ole same ole

I think efforts and energies would be better used paying attention to what our corrupt politicians have in store for us myself. Your thoughts and opinions are worthless on this subject of scientology. I'll bet alot of you haven't even read a book by the guy but want to play authoritarian because you jumped on the bandwagon of a few who have fallen into an attack mode out of hate and revenge.

You think Scientology , the church, is bad? Wait til we get the next President in office and how the plans to run this country begin to become obvious to even the rocks in this country. I want to hear what you're gonna do now about that. None of you will ever be in the group Scientology, so why are you wasting your time getting all worked up -or staying all worked up for those who were in it? On the other hand, you are living in the world and there are plenty of things you could be doing about what's going on in that, because you are each personally involved and responsible for what happens in it. Directly and indirectly responsible and a participant whether you want to be or not. How about think on that one?

Ewwwww, too real for you? LOL

I just posted because I'm not the only one who got something useful out of the scientology materials. Does that bother some of you? I'll bet it does. I managed to get out and get declared even though I had a chance to stay and be their monkey. I think I am a credible poster and have earned the right to say something on the subject, after 34 years. I didn't run to a critic board to help me make excuses as to how it was ok for me to go cause you guys told me how big and bad it all was. I, like hundreds of others, left on our own accord because we weren't little robots and clones of anyone. And we won't be for critic boards either. I am not a part of the church of scientology, so I don't speak to you "as" a scientologist. I speak to you about scientology, as one who knows something about it.

Propaganda runs rampant throughout the world in an effort to put each of us in a little black box where we can't see daylight unless some owner says ok.
With the Scientologists that I know, you will never see the day where we get in that box. No different than our forefathers who fought for freedom to live in the world and have constitutional rights , we will not be corraled by the ignorant or angry who think that anyone who did a course, or had an auditing session in scientology and "liked it" will be intimidated by those of you would like to destroy our rights to do so outside the church. The Scientologists who actually gained contructively from their experiences and never did anything to hurt another, but in fact helped many others, are getting hit from the Church Miscaviage and also by certain board critics. You can't put the people who screwed up other people in the same basket as those who "did not" but who really helped others. If you do, then you end up just being a mob. No intelligence behind any of it, just irrational behaviour no different than a vigilance committee.

Regardless, it's good to be able to post now and then when I have the desire. And though this probably doesn't make a dent, I still am content that the world isn't shut down yet and I was allowed to voice my thoughts.
I thank you all for that. And you should each want to establish a path that ensures you also get to voice yourselves as time goes on, imo, because it doesn't look very promising in that area right now.

Wisened One

Crusader
I think efforts and energies would be better used paying attention to what our corrupt politicians have in store for us myself. Your thoughts and opinions are worthless on this subject of scientology. I'll bet alot of you haven't even read a book by the guy but want to play authoritarian because you jumped on the bandwagon of a few who have fallen into an attack mode out of hate and revenge.

You think Scientology , the church, is bad? Wait til we get the next President in office and how the plans to run this country begin to become obvious to even the rocks in this country. I want to hear what you're gonna do now about that. None of you will ever be in the group Scientology, so why are you wasting your time getting all worked up -or staying all worked up for those who were in it? On the other hand, you are living in the world and there are plenty of things you could be doing about what's going on in that, because you are each personally involved and responsible for what happens in it. Directly and indirectly responsible and a participant whether you want to be or not. How about think on that one?

Ewwwww, too real for you? LOL........

RA: Well, interesting points you bring up, yet THIS thread here, is called: 'Current Management' and this board is for/about/discussing/healing from /cogging/yes even nattering and critisizing,etc. ABOUT Scientology and CoS. Whether they were 'in' or 'out' they all have the right to speak their say about it.

If you want to talk world Politics, then start a thread about that in 'Off-topic'.

Wisened One

Last edited:

OHTEEATE

It's cool

Ewwwww, too real for you? LOL

I just posted because I'm not the only one who got something useful out of the scientology materials. Does that bother some of you? I'll bet it does. I managed to get out and get declared even though I had a chance to stay and be their monkey. I think I am a credible poster and have earned the right to say something on the subject, after 34 years. I didn't run to a critic board to help me make excuses as to how it was ok for me to go cause you guys told me how big and bad it all was. I, like hundreds of others, left on our own accord because we weren't little robots and clones of anyone. And we won't be for critic boards either. I am not a part of the church of scientology, so I don't speak to you "as" a scientologist. I speak to you about scientology, as one who knows something about it.

Propaganda runs rampant throughout the world in an effort to put each of us in a little black box where we can't see daylight unless some owner says ok.
With the Scientologists that I know, you will never see the day where we get in that box. No different than our forefathers who fought for freedom to live in the world and have constitutional rights , we will not be corraled by the ignorant or angry who think that anyone who did a course, or had an auditing session in scientology and "liked it" will be intimidated by those of you would like to destroy our rights to do so outside the church. The Scientologists who actually gained contructively from their experiences and never did anything to hurt another, but in fact helped many others, are getting hit from the Church Miscaviage and also by certain board critics. You can't put the people who screwed up other people in the same basket as those who "did not" but who really helped others. If you do, then you end up just being a mob. No intelligence behind any of it, just irrational behaviour no different than a vigilance committee.

Regardless, it's good to be able to post now and then when I have the desire. And though this probably doesn't make a dent, I still am content that the world isn't shut down yet and I was allowed to voice my thoughts.
I thank you all for that. And you should each want to establish a path that ensures you also get to voice yourselves as time goes on, imo, because it doesn't look very promising in that area right now.

I think you will find it's ok to believe part of the tech works/worked and not everyone in here is attacking you. I'm sure not. I got good gains on everything from ARC Straightwire to OT 8, and all three L's. I use my training every day at work. It keeps me in control of myself , loose, and in good spirits with people I work with. It helps keep me out of trouble.
None of that is supporting DM or holding LRH up as infallible. They never were anything but human. DM is going to have a very rough 2008. Mike Henderson

RIGHT AGAIN

hmmmmm. I'm new at this so the idea that politics should go on another thread is a valid point, even though my use of it was used in relationship to the topic at hand. Thanks for advice.

And dude, I wouldn't want your "entire" being to reject my post as entheta.
lol it's funny how entheta is in the eyes of the beholder. it just depends on what side you're taking. cracks me up actually.

No worries, I'm out of here anyway. I just got wind of what Arnie had to say about the DM/RTC dump LRH thing and wanted to see what it was about.

Carry on. Please excuse my intrusion. I would have thought I'd have know'd better by now anyway. :eyeroll:

Pascal

I see no communication. I only get a picture of someone trying to poop but that can't!

RIGHT AGAIN

Mike Henderson

Last post. Mike Henderson, I just listened to an interview you gave and I want you to know I am so glad you got out and all is well. I want to thank you for sharing your experiences and thanks much for your post in response to mine. Very theta and inclusive, appreciate it. :)

Pascal

Yeah Mike great interview. We all want a more humane Church that handles, not one that disconnects.

RIGHT AGAIN

I see no communication. I only get a picture of someone trying to poop but that can't!

That's ok dude, it looks like you can take care of that post just fine.

Adios and you keep on doing what you do best, 'k? :thumbsup:

LRH was better at ignoring LRH and "policy" than is DM.

When LRH "cancelled Fair Game, Disconnection, and Security Checking in 1968," that was probably the best and fullest display of faux policy as "cover" for actual (serious, confidential) policy, that has ever occurred in Scientology.

DM has yet to attempt a similar tap dance.

It's amazing. Some folks are still confused about this stuff to this day... But, hey that was "LRH's Intention."
All true, but there is one significant difference between LRH and DM when it comes to running the church. LRH attracted a lot of smart people. He'd steal their ideas and take credit, but if they were expanding things, he'd more often than not let them get on with it - then take credit.

DM kills any expansion and gets rid of anyone smarter than he is (which is most people).

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
All true, but there is one significant difference between LRH and DM when it comes to running the church. LRH attracted a lot of smart people. He'd steal their ideas and take credit, but if they were expanding things, he'd more often than not let them get on with it - then take credit.

DM kills any expansion and gets rid of anyone smarter than he is (which is most people).

I think you are right that LRH attracted some smart people and gave them some slack to develop the subject and then made their ideas his own. It appears that DM hasn't done this.

BUT,but, but LRH did then get rid of those same smart developers once he'd sucked their ideas out of them. Every single person who threatened to become a comparable terminal in Scn was booted out from the 50's onwards. The list is every competant tech terminal. Some of them in the 60's to 80's are Reg Sharpe, John McMaster, Otto Reuss, David Mayo, etc, etc.

Every competant associate was disposed of once they became a threat. This trait started in the early 50's, when LRH continually reformed his organisation and marginalised his former associates. In this respect DM is simply copying LRH's actions.

It is important to speak the thruth and not create some mythological golden Hubbard era that never existed. The CofS is busy doing this, we ex-scns don't need to contribute to it.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you are right that LRH attracted some smart people and gave them some slack to develop the subject and then made their ideas his own. It appears that DM hasn't done this.

BUT,but, but LRH did then get rid of those same smart developers once he'd sucked their ideas out of them. Every single person who threatened to become a comparable terminal in Scn was booted out from the 50's onwards. The list is every competant tech terminal. Some of them in the 60's to 80's are Reg Sharpe, John McMaster, Otto Reuss, David Mayo, etc, etc.

Every competant associate was disposed of once they became a threat. This trait started in the early 50's, when LRH continually reformed his organisation and marginalised his former associates. In this respect DM is simply copying LRH's actions.

It is important to speak the thruth and not create some mythological golden Hubbard era that never existed. The CofS is busy doing this, we ex-scns don't need to contribute to it.

Consider this concept:

By alienating the best and brightest from "the church" hubbard actually safepointed activity towards what is our common goal, "spiritual advancement".

David Mayo seems to have worn his tech hat beyond scientology, being insturmental in the development of Metapshychology, Otto Roos is still out there processing and leading, Alan Walter has his thing going, etc.

None of them carry the stigma of "scientology" but still work in the same direction.

Not saying the old guy planned it that way.....

But perhaps becoming a terminal of comparible magnitute was the graduation test.

alex ( who seem to revel in having a different point of view )

Last edited:

Pascal

Right Alex. I wish I could think like you. That way I could sit and spectate since all makes sense and is being taken care of.

Figure figure is a substitute for havingness.