What's new

Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakerster Wins!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakerster Win

Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakster Triumphant!

Marty never gave endorsement in the first place so how is it that he's withdrawn something he never gave. That was your presumption based on the fact that he linked to information about a particular person from a website he probably never looked at. Who knows who gave him the link. Perhaps Chris Black did, not knowing about any conflcit with LaCroix and Sneakster.

In any event, this was a non-issue which you made into an issue and now you've declared Sneakster the winner because of your efforts and in something we would have never known about had you not gone out of your way to bring it to our attention.

I like David LaCroix. Most of us here know sneakster and his game. Most of us know how uneducated Marty is about how to post things on a website. You've got some game going yourself. You're like the Terril Parks of the indies, lol

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Re: Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakerster Win

And so begins the development of countless "protestant" sects who use ridiculously false but predictably inflammatory language against each other.

Some of these people have utterly forgotten to keep their eyes on the prize. Wasn't there something about freedom involved?

In a worst-case scenario, Facebook is a continual display of early adolescent behavior: Let's be friends, now you can't be my friend anymore and my friends will reject you and your friends too, let's see who is the most popular by who can have and manipulate more friends...

Why perpetuate the most childish, squabbling, mean-spirited, myopically focused parts of ourselves with these inane in-fights? Nothing positive is accomplished.

I can't believe that Facebook is somehow now seen as a mandatory form of communication for so many people. I suspect that people want less and less actual contact with other people, they just want to text and email and blog and tweet and go on Facebook and think that they're actually in a relationship. It's almost like we've developed an aversion to dealing with people directly, by phone or in person.

Does it all boil down to money and prestige? Are they all competing for people to give unlicensed, unmonitored psychotherapy to (auditing)? Marty and Mike seem to be the go-to TV and magazine interview-givers when the media need
former-insider commenters but maybe they aren't satisfied with cornering the market on being the ex-scion mouthpieces.

Oh, well, boys will be boys. I just wish they knew how silly they look with their incomprehensible "I've got the real stick! No, I've got the real stick!", like dogs trying to assert their dominance in a tug of war. I guess they'll play "Let's have a verbal war" until they get tired of it and decide to have a rich inner life instead.

Tory does a good job. A great job, in fact.

Maybe it's time for a few others to start being the "go to" for the media and chop Prince Marty off at the knees.

I think it definitely needs to be pointed out to the media that Forrest Marty & his slow on the uptake crew empowered the Dwarf for far too long to be the go to source of opposition comment. Bunny Skull nailed it his post above.

Anyone looking for a career as the voice of the Freezone? The door is wide open, don't let Forrest Marty define the debate. He does not here and on other websites, but that is a smaller arena than the trad. media. Which i.m.o. is potentially far more imporatnt.

Last edited:

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors

The link to www.scientolipedia.org
There's a couple things they've overlooked however. One of them being that in the long run, Scientologists will wise up and never respect or follow the criminals and cowards who destroyed the church.
The others...stay tuned.

You sir are an optimist.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

As the only defrocked, Defrocked Apostate, Dr Terril Park is the only candidate worthy of consideration as Supreme Spiritual Leader of the Freezone.

Lone Star

Crusader

As the only defrocked, Defrocked Apostate, Dr Terril Park is the only candidate worthy of consideration as Supreme Spiritual Leader of the Freezone.

^^^^^^ :lol:

I wonder who is a frocked apostate? Is defrocked apostate a double negative and therefore a positive? Hmmmmmm.... Oh frock it!

Anonycat

Crusader

You sir are an optimist.

So far so good, right? It seems to me things are moving along at a pretty decent speed. Pretty soon Christmas will be here, and you can enjoy some severe blows dealt by newest book. Whistle-blower on steroids!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I just realized I better be careful with my terms here. Tory is not a spokesperson for the freezone. I didn't mean to imply that she is. I meant she does a great job warning people about the cult.

Now, if there is anyone who can/will/should/would like to BE that spokesperson for the Freezone to preempt Prince Marty usurping that job, please step up to the plate. Some media experience would be helpful but not necessary. Photogenic, personable, well-spoken would be helpful also.

I'm pretty serious. It's a big mistake to let Marty have that position by default. He needs to be challenged.

Anonycat

Crusader

I just realized I better be careful with my terms here. Tory is not a spokesperson for the freezone. I didn't mean to imply that she is. I meant she does a great job warning people about the cult.

Now, if there is anyone who can/will/should/would like to BE that spokesperson for the Freezone to preempt Prince Marty usurping that job, please step up to the plate. Some media experience would be helpful but not necessary. Photogenic, personable, well-spoken would be helpful also.

I'm pretty serious. It's a big mistake to let Marty have that position by default. He needs to be challenged.

Vote Anonycat for mayor of the freezone.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors

Marty never gave endorsement in the first place so how is it that he's withdrawn something he never gave. That was your presumption based on the fact that he linked to information about a particular person from a website he probably never looked at. Who knows who gave him the link. Perhaps Chris Black did, not knowing about any conflcit with LaCroix and Sneakster.
Have you ever had a webpage, blog, etc.? If so, did you link to pages you hadn't bothered to read? Did you link to sites that you had not bothered to even look at? Do you regularly link and refer people to web pages to which you object? And do so without any warning to your readers? Seriously?

Moreover, the point is that when it was brought to Marty's attention, he clearly, knowingly and surreptitiously withdrew the links to Scientolopedia.org and replaced them with links to Free and Able. As I noted above, the Executive Summary and our story so far is:

1) Sneakster attacks "David LaCroix, the Freezone owner/operator of the Scientolopedia website" for allegedly leaking Steve Hall's rant about the Freezone from the closed Indie Facebook group to ESMB.

2) Marty makes a post entitled "Toronto Is Delivering" in which he links to Chris Black's biography on, therefore refers readers to, and impliedly endorses, the Scientolopedia.org website, and thus David LaCroix.

3) Marty adds a link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" to his Blogroll. The link leads to Chris Black's page on the Scientolopedia.org website.

4) Points 1, 2 and 3 above are noted and rather loudly and rudely announced on both ESMB and WWP.

5) Without notice, Marty changes the link for Chris Black in the post "Toronto Is Delivering" from the Scientolopedia.org website to the Free and Able website.

6) Without notice, Marty changes the link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" for Chris Black in his Blogroll from his page on the Scientolopedia.org website to his page on the Free and Able website.

In other words, Marty surreptitiously deleted all links to Scientolipedia.org.

Therefore, there are only to possible conclusions.

We have always been at war with Eastasia!

Sneakster Triumphant!

The pattern and inductive inferences seem both reasonable and obvious to me. YMMV.

And, yes, my "Sneakster Triumphant!" was, alone, a bit of a joke and hyperbole. Didn't Marty counsel everyone not to take everything so literally? ;)

In any event, this was a non-issue which you made into an issue and now you've declared Sneakster the winner because of your efforts and in something we would have never known about had you not gone out of your way to bring it to our attention.

LOL You say that as if it is a bad thing! Do you believe me bringing to your attention something you otherwise would not have known about was a BAD thing? Would it be better to NOT know? NOT confront?

I like David LaCroix. Most of us here know sneakster and his game. Most of us know how uneducated Marty is about how to post things on a website. You've got some game going yourself. You're like the Terril Parks of the indies, lol

Wait, what? I'm anything but an Indie, much less the Terril Parks of the Indies. How the hell am I the "Terril Parks of the Indies" when I exposed what Marty, the person who is generally perceived to be the "Opinion Leader" of the Indies, did? How did I do a disservice to David LaCroix when I exposed what was done to him? And why would anyone think I had anything against David LaCroix, or his website SCIENTOL Î PEDIA, when I was the person who created the thread announcing the existence of SCIENTOL I PEDIA on ESMB?

Terril park

Sponsor

Have you ever had a webpage, blog, etc.? If so, did you link to pages you hadn't bothered to read? Did you link to sites that you had not bothered to even look at? Do you regularly link and refer people to web pages to which you object? And do so without any warning to your readers? Seriously?

Moreover, the point is that when it was brought to Marty's attention, he clearly, knowingly and surreptitiously withdrew the links to Scientolopedia.org and replaced them with links to Free and Able. As I noted above, the Executive Summary and our story so far is:

1) Sneakster attacks "David LaCroix, the Freezone owner/operator of the Scientolopedia website" for allegedly leaking Steve Hall's rant about the Freezone from the closed Indie Facebook group to ESMB.

2) Marty makes a post entitled "Toronto Is Delivering" in which he links to Chris Black's biography on, therefore refers readers to, and impliedly endorses, the Scientolopedia.org website, and thus David LaCroix.

3) Marty adds a link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" to his Blogroll. The link leads to Chris Black's page on the Scientolopedia.org website.

4) Points 1, 2 and 3 above are noted and rather loudly and rudely announced on both ESMB and WWP.

5) Without notice, Marty changes the link for Chris Black in the post "Toronto Is Delivering" from the Scientolopedia.org website to the Free and Able website.

6) Without notice, Marty changes the link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" for Chris Black in his Blogroll from his page on the Scientolopedia.org website to his page on the Free and Able website.

In other words, Marty surreptitiously deleted all links to Scientolipedia.org.

Therefore, there are only to possible conclusions.

We have always been at war with Eastasia!

Sneakster Triumphant!

The pattern and inductive inferences seem both reasonable and obvious to me. YMMV.

And, yes, my "Sneakster Triumphant!" was, alone, a bit of a joke and hyperbole. Didn't Marty counsel everyone not to take everything so literally? ;)

LOL You say that as if it is a bad thing! Do you believe me bringing to your attention something you otherwise would not have known about was a BAD thing? Would it be better to NOT know? NOT confront?

Wait, what? I'm anything but an Indie, much less the Terril Parks of the Indies. How the hell am I the "Terril Parks of the Indies" when I exposed what Marty, the person who is generally perceived to be the "Opinion Leader" of the Indies, did? How did I do a disservice to David LaCroix when I exposed what was done to him? And why would anyone think I had anything against David LaCroix, or his website SCIENTOL Î PEDIA, when I was the person who created the thread announcing the existence of SCIENTOL I PEDIA on ESMB?

Thanks for input :)

Sneaks is not an important figure here. He pointed something out thats all. Not
even sure if what he pointed out is true. Emma IIRC said she got data from WWP.

No doubt that Steve when he saw Marty's "rebuke" of posting Chris Blacks success suggested he change the link to Chris to his website rather than that of La Croix. Chris is on both and others also. And Steve and Marty are mates. [Note
Steve specifically attacked Chris]

Dunno what "Terril Parks of the Indies." is supposed to be. Been banned on Marty's blog for sniping at Marties anti FZ posts. But no longer and recently I and another have been allowed to point out that we are the same in essence.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Emma IIRC said she got data from WWP.

Nope. Don't know where you got that from.

I was sent the leaks, but not from anyone Sneaks suspects.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I like your general idea. Marty is the person that the media seem to go to when they want an alternative position. He doesn't merit the attention. It would be better to have a serious critic of Scientology like Tory or BFG or Gerry Armstrong etc than Marty McFuckup.

G

Gottabrain

"...that leaked posts and comments from this *private* Facebook Group to Michelle "Emma" Sterling, the owner/operator of the Ex Scientology Message Board. Those who are familiar with that board know that they have an agenda to eradicate Scientology in all forms from this Earth."

Is this true?

Do we really have an agenda to eradicate Scientology in all forms from this Earth?

That would be like turning off the TV during the middle of a hilarious movie.

Rd00

:roflmao: :hysterical: :hysterical:

G

Gottabrain

What is RIGHT about the Indies' stand on this kerfluffle is that certain group(s) of FZ or non-Indie but practicing Scn DO have the "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone" attitude toward COS.

The rest is so overblown. There are plenty of Indies I know who won't stand up to COS and have the same attitude.

Still - I'd like to give a certain left-cross to a particular leader of a particular group that refused to help someone terribly traumatized and abused by COS because of the "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone" agreement, whether official or not, with COS. In this case, the Indies DID help. Tremendously. As did the ex's (we do some things besides eradicating Scn, after all... :biggrin: )

I think that attitude really sucks and I hate working around people who are making bookoo bucks selling Scn in the field but don't stand up against the abuses. I don't care who they are or what group they are associated with - they are scum to me and make us work far too hard because we have to work around them to help the individuals damaged - some for life - that they turn their backs on.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I like your general idea. Marty is the person that the media seem to go to when they want an alternative position. He doesn't merit the attention. It would be better to have a serious critic of Scientology like Tory or BFG or Gerry Armstrong etc than Marty McFuckup.

I was thinking Larry Anderson. It would make a news worthy story. "former spokes-person for $ci. is now speaking out against them." etc.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I was thinking Larry Anderson. It would make a news worthy story. "former spokes-person for $ci. is now speaking out against them." etc.

This is totally unfair, because I've never met the guy, but in the orientation film he did he came across as by far the creepiest person I've ever seen, and that includes Nosferatu.

5605935660_80fce1767c.jpg

Marty is of interest to the media because of the position he held in the cult, working night and day on criminal activities for them.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

What is RIGHT about the Indies' stand on this kerfluffle is that certain group(s) of FZ or non-Indie but practicing Scn DO have the "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone" attitude toward COS.

The rest is so overblown. There are plenty of Indies I know who won't stand up to COS and have the same attitude.

Still - I'd like to give a certain left-cross to a particular leader of a particular group that refused to help someone terribly traumatized and abused by COS because of the "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone" agreement, whether official or not, with COS. In this case, the Indies DID help. Tremendously. As did the ex's (we do some things besides eradicating Scn, after all... :biggrin: )

I think that attitude really sucks and I hate working around people who are making bookoo bucks selling Scn in the field but don't stand up against the abuses. I don't care who they are or what group they are associated with - they are scum to me and make us work far too hard because we have to work around them to help the individuals damaged - some for life - that they turn their backs on.

We have to give the Freezone credit for sending their Trojan Donkey to handle Anonymous, though... Or maybe, not.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Marty is of interest to the media because of the position he held in the cult, working night and day on criminal activities for them.

. . . the Tom Cruise connection also helps.