What's new

Can We Ever Be Friends?

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you have never listened to this, you really must, especially number 3.

I have never heard such a load of twaddle, well I have, but this is takes the biscuit.

Anyone know who did these recordings?

PTS

Elliott
If you have never listened to this, you really must, especially number 3.

I have never heard such a load of twaddle, well I have, but this is takes the biscuit.

Anyone know who did these recordings?
Recording #3 opens with "$cientology believes in kindness"
And that is as far as I got. :puke2:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
There's two versions. An old old one and then a later one with Jeff Pomeranz. JP is absolutely nauseating. Overblown, fulsome, ick.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hiya Nessy, and welcome too! :cheers:
I tortured myself years ago listening to this mind-numbing shite, I believe I found the audio via a pirate host site, no idea if it exists anymore. However, with a bit of google-foo I'm pretty certain copies can been unearthed. Probably a bunch of it on YT, dunno.
If my memory isn't failing me too badly the gist of it was to explain to parents (etc.) why it was beneficial for people to drop out of their college/university studies in order to hook up with the masters of time and space, the cult of Scientology.
Hey, why spend good hard earned dollars on a proper education when you can just have it siphoned into the vast coffers of a cult that will 'educate' you on how the world really works, an investment that will just keep on giving towards freeing you from this prison planet... :eyeroll:
If you cannot track down this don't fret too much, you are not missing much, those particular 'friends' are not the ones you are looking for.
If I happen to stumble into any copies I'll PM ya the links, but I bet there might be something in the OCBMB archives regarding this. Hey, there may even be a member or two here that still has this twaddle stashed somewhere and will send ya a mp3 or some such. But seriously, get out and enjoy the summer! Just a thought or three :)
:thumbsup:

Edit~ Try this, and if you succeed make sure you haz plenty of brain-bleach handy (you have been warned). >> https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_Can_we_ever_be_Friends_recording

Edit2~ Okay, just downloaded the file (zip), it is pretty straight forward, un-zip the file and (depending on how your media is played and what OS you have) voila, there it is in all its messiness, 8 tracks of crap read by someone trying hard to sound very Hubberish, it really is quite painful, honestly.

:cheers:

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
For those that have an interest, here's an excerpt from a Post I made re: CWEBF about 5 years ago..

<Snip>

I'm not gonna tell the whole story here at this time but...

Initially, El Ron chose me to be the "voice" for the CWEBF? tape. :ohmy:

After the first recording session I got "fired" as I sounded "too high toned and 'respectful'". :confused2:

My replacement was Fred Hare. El Ron wanted the script delivered at 1.1, Covert hostility, 1.15,Unexpressed resentment and 1.2, No sympathy so that it would "communicate" to SP's and, according to El Ron, Fred was "better at matching" those Tones than I was. :eyeroll:

IIRC, pre Scn Fred had worked for a couple of months as a midnight to dawn DJ at a radio station...I think it was in San Luis Obispo, CA...which, of course, in El Ron’s hyperbolic mindset made Fred a "Professional". :whistling:

The forgoing is not intended to disparage Fred Hare in any way. Fred was very devoted to El Ron and especially Mary Sue and we always got along just fine. :coolwink:

Face :)

Hypatia

Pagan

Pure insanity!

A nasty fanatical rant to convince people to "be friends".

All because Ron had "knowingness" that using vicious low tone levels would make people come happily up tone.

Have I mentioned recently that L. Ron Hubbard was a depraved lunatic?

The unfriendliest people in the world. (Or Marcab)

SuperPowers

Patron with Honors
I remember this.

What an elaborate load of shit this is ie using the Hubbard tonescale.

In Sweden, the artist Mats Norryd did it in our tounge. He delivered this absurd, over-dramatized speech to the "enemies" on behalf of any Scientologists who couldn't "handle" their family relations etc. Creepy stuff. :puke: