What's new

Jessica Anne Feshbach (Davis) now a realtor in Austin, Texas?

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
She looks gorgeous in that photo, and Tommy looks gorgeous in every photo I've seen. Good for them, hopefully no one will harass them & they'll just carry on with their new life. It'll be interesting to see where they're at in a year. Imagine the children they'll produce.....!

She looks gorgeous in that photo, and Tommy looks gorgeous in every photo I've seen. Good for them, hopefully no one will harass them & they'll just carry on with their new life. It'll be interesting to see where they're at in a year. Imagine the children they'll produce.....!

I would rather see them in court telling the whole wide world about the cult and I'd like to see TD presenting his OSA orders on harassment on the BBC guy.
But that's just me......

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is known that her mother, Cindy, lives in a condo in downtown Austin.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jessica-feshbach/57/a61/3ba

At the time of her father's death in 2011, she was still using the last name 'Rodriguez"..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/71740927/...ica-A-Rodriguez-signs-Feshbach-Probate-Waiver

Licensee Name: Jessica Anne Feshbach
License No. 621042
License Type: Salesperson
License Status: ACTIVE
Expiration Date: 07/31/2013
Licensee Phone: 512-328-0022
Broker's Permanent Mailing Address:
923 WESTBANK DRIVE STE 100, AUSTIN, TX 78746

Sponsor Name: Wilson & Goldrick Realtors Inc
License No. 502779
Expiration Date: 12/31/2013
Licensee Sponsor Date: 7/23/2012

https://www.trec.state.tx.us/newsandpublic/licenseeLookup/search.aspx

Jessica's employer: https://www.facebook.com/westlake.realestate

Confirmed: Jessica Feshbach Davis is now an Austin realtor.

jessica%20photo.jpg

Jessica Davis - Realtor Associate
Mobile Phone: (213) 479-9209
Office: (512) 328-0022
Fax: (512) 328-0302
Email: [email protected]

GLAD SHE IS OUT!! Good for her and Tommy Davis - they are free. She looks happy and healthy! I wish her all the best. May she flourish and prosper now that she is free and out of the CULT!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
That they took a payoff, at least in money, may be improbable.

I gather Tommys Mum Anne Archer is quite wealthy, and Jessica's family is also.

They WERE wealthy - remember - their families have been fleeced just like everyone else! :whistling: David Miscavige does not discriminate EVER~~all he cares about is money and his well being~:yes:

don't think that these families have anything left. Scientology works that way - most people loose everything before they see how much this "church" does not care at all about them...when they refuse to give any more $$$$ or don't want to borrow more $$$$$ required of them to donate to the IAS, Idle Morgues, Sooper Power or any of their "front" / Fraud groups!

Scientology ~ the Science of Fleecing :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous: and then discarding those fleeced w/o any sorrow~~

Div6

Crusader
I wonder what would happen if John Sweeny showed up? :biggrin:

But ya, I am sure they are NDA'ed, and just want to get on with their lives.
But Tommy does have some "splainin'" to do...

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
GLAD SHE IS OUT!! Good for her and Tommy Davis - they are free. She looks happy and healthy! I wish her all the best. May she flourish and prosper now that she is free and out of the CULT!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not true. They have left the Sea Org, but remain in the cult drunk on the kool-aid.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ummm, yeah, but there is out and there is out. If she had to leave due to cancer, and she is better now, but has to be careful about health, possible reoccurrence, then she is out the door but probably not out of the cult.

So, good that they are decommissioned, as I said, but I'm guessing we won't be seeing them in any forums...Indie ones, ex ones, doing interviews. It will be a sedate life most likely. No?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
They WERE wealthy - remember - their families have been fleeced just like everyone else! :whistling: David Miscavige does not discriminate EVER~~all he cares about is money and his well being~:yes:

I don't think that these families have anything left.

You're free to believe that, but Tommy & Jessica are doing just fine money-wise. Tommy gets annual payouts from a trust fund. Jessica's family still have plenty of assets. They purchased their home in Texas for almost $1.7 million.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wouldn't even trust they are truly out of the SO. It's pretty common for the cult to say someone is out, or declare them an SP, in order to use them as spies.

If Jessica & Tommy suddenly get chummy with exes or indies I would watch out. For now they could be keeping their eyes on the local cult scene in Texas (in danger due to it being a indie hotbed) and making sure cult members stay in line and keeping tabs on things for Davey.

If Jess was truly sick, I'm glad she's healthy now. Getting that ill tends to either make someone far more religious or drives them away from religion. (If the most super dedicated SO can get deathly Ill it could make them think the tech isnt working, or the fear of death might drive them deeper into it thinking it's their only hope.)

But, I've wondered if the cancer story could have been planted to allow them to be planted somewhere as spies or god only knows.

I truly hope they are out of the SO, but even if they are I would say it will be years before anyone can trust them or they can start to shake off the deep indoctrination. Getting out and having any kind of job is good step. I'm sure it's partly because after years in the SO she has no idea how to relax and do nothing, it probably would drive her nuts. (Most SO members after they leave cont to be super productive due it being so ingrained.)

Its a bit ironic how many ex-SO go into sales after they leave. The hard sell is in their blood, I wonder how they adjust to not having threats and the leverage of someones eternity lacking in their sales tool arsenal.

I wouldn't even trust they are truly out of the SO. It's pretty common for the cult to say someone is out, or declare them an SP, in order to use them as spies.

If Jessica & Tommy suddenly get chummy with exes or indies I would watch out. For now they could be keeping their eyes on the local cult scene in Texas (in danger due to it being a indie hotbed) and making sure cult members stay in line and keeping tabs on things for Davey.

If Jess was truly sick, I'm glad she's healthy now. Getting that ill tends to either make someone far more religious or drives them away from religion. (If the most super dedicated SO can get deathly Ill it could make them think the tech isnt working, or the fear of death might drive them deeper into it thinking it's their only hope.)

But, I've wondered if the cancer story could have been planted to allow them to be planted somewhere as spies or god only knows.

I truly hope they are out of the SO, but even if they are I would say it will be years before anyone can trust them or they can start to shake off the deep indoctrination. Getting out and having any kind of job is good step. I'm sure it's partly because after years in the SO she has no idea how to relax and do nothing, it probably would drive her nuts. (Most SO members after they leave cont to be super productive due it being so ingrained.)

Its a bit ironic how many ex-SO go into sales after they leave. The hard sell is in their blood, I wonder how they adjust to not having threats and the leverage of someones eternity lacking in their sales tool arsenal.

Both of their mothers have retained friendships (not just acquaintances) with exes over decades of time. I have to think some major league sense has gotten in to them.

BunnySkull

Does anyone know if the real estate co she works for has ties to the cult?

CarmelO, I have trouble seeing how their mothers could talk any sense into them given they are hardcore members too. Unless I'm mistaken Jess's mother is busy running cult missions. Any parents who were ok with their teenage kids being recruited into the SO don't strike me as mothers who will be beacons of common sense and encouragement away from cult think.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I couldn't find any. The agency is predominantly women & owned by Cindy Goldrick Bowman, the wife of City of Austin Public Works Attorney, Gordon Bowman.

http://www.wilsongoldrick.com/agent_dir.php

I'm wondering if someone from the agency sold Cindy Feshbach her condo in Austin, and that's how Jessica was introduced to them? I checked the names of all her fellow realtors & found no connection to Scientology.

There is a wierd complaint against the agency on Ripoff Report..

http://www.ripoffreport.com/wilson-goldrick/real-estate-services/austin-texas-8024c.htm

CarmelO, I have trouble seeing how their mothers could talk any sense into them given they are hardcore members too. Unless I'm mistaken Jess's mother is busy running cult missions. Any parents who were ok with their teenage kids being recruited into the SO don't strike me as mothers who will be beacons of common sense and encouragement away from cult think.

Cindy's missions are history.
They were in San Francisco and Palo Alto. Gone.

Joe and Cindy moved from Atherton, CA (about as high on the food chain that you can get on this planet) to Austin, where they bought an upper middle class condo.

Around 2000, when my youngest daughter wanted to do some Scientology courses, I got her in touch with Cindy's mission in Palo Alto. It worked out well, she took the courses she wanted and got some great auditing from Jack Straw (here on ESMB now). Then she went on her way. Cindy's group had no illusions as to whether her mom and I were out, our friends and relatives almost all were out. We did this out in the open with no stealth involved.

Anne is close friends to one of my best friends, has been for decades. Once again, no secrets. My friend used to audit at CC, her clients being Yvonne and major celebrities. She left in the late 70s. Not nastily or noisily, but left, nevertheless. They get together as friends do, and have for decades now.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
You're free to believe that, but Tommy & Jessica are doing just fine money-wise. Tommy gets annual payouts from a trust fund. Jessica's family still have plenty of assets. They purchased their home in Texas for almost $1.7 million.

Yes, Tommy is quite independently wealthy from monies from his father's side.

I think Joe and Cindy stowed away a lot of money into their trust, in part so the cult couldn't have easy access. View attachment Scn_Feshbach_Probate_Will_index.pdf

While they may have planned ahead on the financial end, they didn't on their heath. When Joe died unexpectedly of "Probable Cardiac Arrhythmia due to hypertension" with Gout and Hyperglycemia as contributing factors View attachment Scn_Feshbach_Probate_DeathCert_index.pdf

I'm sure with Joe's death and Jessica's cancer problem, many things were reconsidered. The fundamentals of living life, which Scientology never addresses, probably became very real for these people. Perhaps we may never hear from them again publicly on the subject of the cult but that won't be bad thing.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I'm sure with Joe's death and Jessica's cancer problem, many things were reconsidered. The fundamentals of living life, which Scientology never addresses, probably became very real for these people. Perhaps we may never hear from them again publicly on the subject of the cult but that won't be bad thing.

Even if Jessica hadn't been ill, they might have left anyway after Tommy's debacle with Wright, and Jessica's failure to handle Katie Holmes. May they enjoy their new monster home with all of its tacky lattice work.

JackStraw

Cindy's missions are history.
They were in San Francisco and Palo Alto. Gone.

Joe and Cindy moved from Atherton, CA (about as high on the food chain that you can get on this planet) to Austin, where they bought an upper middle class condo.

Around 2000, when my youngest daughter wanted to do some Scientology courses, I got her in touch with Cindy's mission in Palo Alto. It worked out well, she took the courses she wanted and got some great auditing from Jack Straw (here on ESMB now). Then she went on her way. Cindy's group had no illusions as to whether her mom and I were out, our friends and relatives almost all were out. We did this out in the open with no stealth involved.

Anne is close friends to one of my best friends, has been for decades. Once again, no secrets. My friend used to audit at CC, her clients being Yvonne and major celebrities. She left in the late 70s. Not nastily or noisily, but left, nevertheless. They get together as friends do, and have for decades now.

I used to babysit Jessica and her twin sister Melissa and their younger sister Sarah.

They (Melissa and Jessica) being Joe & Cindy's kids, were scn princesses from the get-go.

They didn't have a chance.

That she (Jessica) got out is a miracle! If Tommy is her husband, and he got out too, that is a good thing. Where is Melissa? Where is Sarah?

Their parents, while died-in-the-wool scns, they ran Missions that were what one would hope missions were. They were oasis of sanity. They were NOT recruitment centers, scientology implant stations.

After five years on staff at Palo Alto Mission, I left to raise a family and live a life. A couple years later I went on staff at Mountain View Mission. After a couple years there I vowed to never go on staff again. MV really sucked!

A bunch of years later, Cindy and Joe were looking for staff for their New New Palo Alto Mission. They were trying to recruit my wife. She wouldn't go for it. But, Cindy & Joe, I knew or felt (I knew) they would do it right. so I offered myself. They accepted. I joined Cindy's staff for ten years.

It was 99 1/2 per cent good. I accept the 1/2 per cent not good as being my own.

But, getting back to the topic, Cindy & Joe were honestly expecting Snc to provide a better world. When it didn't, they used think it had something to so with them. (Yes, they drank the Kool-aid) When their kids were old enough to join the Sea Org they became stars (they were princesses, after all) and they got prominent positions in the Sea Org.
Sarah was given a high spot at the mission, which, as someone who was there,
came to realize was not undeserved.

She was competent.

She joined the SO and became an exec in the EastUS scn SMI organization.

If Jessica is out and Tommy is with her, then, good for them. But, please, give them some space to decompress.

We have all needed that. I know I have.

Please, I know this kid. Cut her some slack.

Please.

Thank you,

Jack Straw