What's new

Heads-up... major contact of exes going on...

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just got a call...and told the auditor that I was good and did not need to come down to Flag - I recently went down to Texas and got in session with a really highly trained auditor, a field auditor - Marty Rathbun. He was awesome and I 'realized that I created my own reactive mind - I put it there and can completely control it' - and that I felt so incredible! My stats are soaring - tons of money coming in and my love life is amazing! I really was grateful for those sessions! I don't need anything and if I do - I am going back to that field auditor - Marty - because he was very reasonable! 1/8th of the price Flag charges and I did not sit around waiting for 1 week and there was no regging! I was in and out and back at home feeling ten feet tall and bullet proof!! :wink2: I went CLEAR! Hip Hip Hooray!!

Now what are they going to do - I wonder who's head will roll?

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm feeling a little left out. No-one's called me for decades.

Anyway, If you know how the scientology borg collective runs their "Central Files" you know why this happens. Your status (actually the paper folder with your name, contact info and letters in/out) needs to be updated at every Mission and Org you have ever been in. It takes a while for all your folders to get red-tagged and moved to the basement drawers that belongs to "ethics". This is an after effect from a change in COS policy where SP declares are no longer widely published or distributed. I have been in all-hands cycles where you would contact everyone in CF ... usually when the stats crash.

It's the 21st century. Have they not heard of databases?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I just got a call...and told the auditor that I was good and did not need to come down to Flag - I recently went down to Texas and got in session with a really highly trained auditor, a field auditor - Marty Rathbun. He was awesome and I 'realized that I created my own reactive mind - I put it there and can completely control it' - and that I felt so incredible! My stats are soaring - tons of money coming in and my love life is amazing! I really was grateful for those sessions! I don't need anything and if I do - I am going back to that field auditor - Marty - because he was very reasonable! 1/8th of the price Flag charges and I did not sit around waiting for 1 week and there was no regging! I was in and out and back at home feeling ten feet tall and bullet proof!! :wink2: I went CLEAR! Hip Hip Hooray!!

OMG! That's too funny. If they call me, I'll try "Best Little Whorehouse Tech" too.

:hysterical:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had a nightmare last night again, where I was somehow back on staff again, despite of being a known SP, and I had to handle 80 KR's and keep auditing regardless. :no:
There was more nonsense, if one can imagine that. It was the happiest moment - me waking up, realizing it's just a bad fukin dream and I slept too long on my left arm. :biggrin:
Definition of relief. :yes:

So No.

absolutely have been there having had the same nightmare... :bighug:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
To all lurkers - see the following cartoon.

Hint: The remaining active Scientologists are represented by the bunnies having the picnic:

bunnysuicides1.jpg

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
woo-hoo.... I have now been called! And... I was completely honest. Gotta tell you, knowing OSA and shite, I was freaked out at first, but it was kind of freeing and wonderful to tell those who are still in what I would have wanted to have known when I was in.... that life outside can be great... that OTs and Class XIIs have left, and on and on. What amazes me is that they didn't hang up immediately... they actually talked and listened, and ADMITTED that they'd seen abuses I've been through... and said it was 'off-lrh', and I replied that I have spoken with those who worked with LRH and also spit out policy that just sort of guaranteed that abuses would occur... terrifying and damn freeing at the same time. What is hilarious is that I've been called a few times over the last 24 hours... but, INCOMM is way behind the times:coolwink:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I've gotten those calls that go " I see your OT blah blah & a class blah blah auditor..."

And it varies from a sweet young lady that sounds well meaning ( to whom I am polite ) all the way to a very gruff horsey broad ( that I try my best to ruin her day ).

Either they me in their HGC as an auditor or want to give me a " Free session '. I am about tired of hearing that line. I don't know why they can't figure out that IF I wanted a session I would have already done it solo.

Seems the same to me that it always was in that there are some well meaning people & there are some nasty ones, a few bright ones mixed in with all the rest, too. Just the way of the world it seems.

Some days I'll play with 'em when they call & other days they can leave a message.

Lately, I let 'em talk to the machine

There is a bunny suicide cartoon representation of solo auditing as well....

tumblr_ltp60oWlNW1qdiw3no1_500.jpg

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I've thought about how I would respond better in the future.

How do I feel when they call?
Anger about the SCN phone call AND sympathy for the caller. (So much for Hubbard's overly simplistic tone scale.)
So, I will explain these to them.

What would I like to ask THEM about themselves?
Then I will ask about THEIR individual particular living conditions and financial situation.
I will also tell them some of my successes after leaving CofS (and why, giving some details).

Will this work?
Or should I just convince them that I am an SP and be done with it?

P.S.: some of the posts on this thread are hilarious!

P.P.S.: Ethercat! Where is the LOL button that I need so badly! :biggrin:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've thought about how I would respond better in the future.

How do I feel when they call?
Anger about the SCN phone call AND sympathy for the caller. (So much for Hubbard's overly simplistic tone scale.)
So, I will explain these to them.

What would I like to ask THEM about themselves?
Then I will ask about THEIR individual particular living conditions and financial situation.
I will also tell them some of my successes after leaving CofS (and why, giving some details).

Will this work?
Or should I just convince them that I am an SP and be done with it?

P.S.: some of the posts on this thread are hilarious!

P.P.S.: Ethercat! Where is the LOL button that I need so badly! :biggrin:

I personally, did not ask about their personal stuff, because as staff or SO, what I've seen is that it ends up in lies, and then there is the whole MWH thing, because that is how you are conditioned. I spoke about what I personally experienced. I spoke about OTs and Class XIIs having a wonderful life, now that they left. I was completely truthful about what I went through. I don't know if it's the best approach... it worked for me.

And I DID actually say that they should consider me an SP---that seemed to interest them further... the 'thetan' KNOWS lol... OK, that sounded bad, but I think, underneath that there is some awareness that things are just batshite insane... and I'm more than willing to share my opinions if they call me again, but I also try to listen. You never know if you perhaps planted the seed that helped someone get out...

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
oh, and just as an addendum about it being a 'major contact'.... I could hear a bunch of other voices in the background also doing call-in when I got my call.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I personally, did not ask about their personal stuff, because as staff or SO, what I've seen is that it ends up in lies, ...

Yes, I figured that would happen.
On that particular point, even though they would lie to me, my purpose would be to get them thinking about their own situation and future and compare it with mine (or others who left).

Also, it's not that it would have an immediate impact.
But they just might remember my words the next time they are put into lower ethics conditions.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

RING RING

EX SCN
Hello?

CALLER
Why hello! This is Billy Bloughdown from Int.
I see that you haven't been on the Bridge for
over two decades. Did you have some
kind of ARC break?

EX SCN
No, I actually had a psychotic break.
I was in the Sea Org and I had
no money and no free time.

CALLER
Wow, that is dreadful. I can get
you in for a free ARC break session
to clean that up so that you
can flourish and prosper!

EX SCN
I am flourishing and prospering. My
companies earned nearly 2 million
dollars profit this year alone.

CALLER
Wow! Well...when we clean up
your BPC you can go OT
and attain freedom.

EX SCN
I am free already. Hey, let me
ask you something. How much
did you make last year and how
much free time do you have?

CALLER
Ummm.....well, I made $ 2,600
and I am on a billion year contract,
so I don't have any free time.

EX SCN
you in for a free ARC break session

CALLER
Really?

I personally, did not ask about their personal stuff, because as staff or SO, what I've seen is that it ends up in lies, and then there is the whole MWH thing, because that is how you are conditioned. I spoke about what I personally experienced. I spoke about OTs and Class XIIs having a wonderful life, now that they left. I was completely truthful about what I went through. I don't know if it's the best approach... it worked for me.

And I DID actually say that they should consider me an SP---that seemed to interest them further... the 'thetan' KNOWS lol... OK, that sounded bad, but I think, underneath that there is some awareness that things are just batshite insane... and I'm more than willing to share my opinions if they call me again, but I also try to listen. You never know if you perhaps planted the seed that helped someone get out...

This has got to stick it their minds. They have all sorts of shit in their minds that your comments will be relevant to. It will give some of their concerns meaning that they cannot get otherwise. So some of it, perhaps just one very important point will stay with them and not go away....that's my instinct.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
As long as they are begging people to get back in or just use "The tech," I envision some day riding down an interstate and seeing a billboard:

"Please try Scientology, what do you have to lose?"

In the fine print perhaps they will be legally advised to put things like:

"Your mind
Your Life Savings
Your friends
Your family
Your job
Everything you currently own
Your health
Your teeth
Your imagination
et al."

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally Posted by Stat

EX SCN
you in for a free ARC (ESMB) break session

CALLER
Really?

Really. :yes:

I like your version better, but maybe a "free ARC break session" is still a good idea for a true-believing Scientologist.

If it helps them take a "break" from "ARC", that is.

Because, if ARC = Understanding actually worked, then Scientologists would Understand that Scientology is a hoax. That's why I say they need to take a break from "ARC" and the rest of the fraudulent mumbo-jumbo.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
:
It's desperate alright!

And never before has it been so dangerous for them, when more and more exes want to
do a bit of reality adjustment for the culties.
I am wondering if the auditors who have to call out are now at the point where they will
be happy to call out because they can hear the truth and not be blamed for it because their
seniors made them do it! Srsly.
That's exactly when they stop calling... When you sincerely try to communicate with them. The last call I ever got was from a young girl, and I just started playing fussy mommy with her (because that's just what I do).
I asked her how old she was and she said 15, she later changed that to 18 after her handler started hissing at her in the background. I mentioned really mundane things like her rights to be well fed, or see a dr. If she was sick, or to have fun and sleep in sometimes. She ended up saying, "I wish you were MY mother." Then the phone just went dead.
Not saying I really want to talk to these people, but if they called I would try to help them.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
absolutely have been there having had the same nightmare... :bighug:
I am always exhausted in those dreams. Just like the "good old days".
i loved the part in "blown for good" where after Marc has had a few nights decent sleep and some good meals, he has that real WTF? Moment.

Neptune14

Patron
That is so incredibly sad. Poor girl. It sounds like she needs a mom.

I believe planting a seed of doubt is the way to go. I did that with the last person who tried to recover me and months later I still think about that call. I know he was very upset by the time HE ended the call and I hope he thinks about some of the things I said to him when he can't sleep in the middle of the night. My primary approach with him was to tell him that the church is out exchange with him and that I'm sure his time and effort is worth much more than $50 per week and if they really valued him, they would pay him a living wage and care about his general happiness outside of work. Let him be "more himself". He had no response for that except to say that he thought it would be best to end the call.

Random guy

Patron with Honors

Very well played, very well!