What's new

Question: Is the church doing anything about Tony Ortega?

Alle G

Patron with Honors
Is the church trying to silence Tony Ortega?

Did the church sue or harass him in the past, considering he has been writing about scn since 95? Or they are beyond caring?

In his underground bunker, is he hiding symbolically or physically?

Thanks
Alle

Purple Rain

Crusader

Did the church sue or harass him in the past, considering he has been writing about scn since 95? Or they are beyond caring?

Thanks
Alle

Why don't you just send him an email and ask him?

Alle G

Patron with Honors
I thought if he is really hiding it is stupid of me to ask in a personal email. On the other hand if there was a history of harassment it maybe a common knowledge which I have not come across yet.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I don't know if they're trying, but if they are, they're failing miserably.

He gets more internet traffic now at his blog than he was getting at the Village Voice:
http://tonyortega.org/

And just in the past week his writing on Scientology has appeared in both the New York Times and the Huffington Post (several times this week)

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...scientologists-face-control-and-interrogation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-ortega/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-ortega/john-sweeney-scientology_b_2440235.html

And he's working on a book on Scientology.

So if they ARE truly trying to silence him it's an Epic Fail.

cat_bird_fail%5B2%5D.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
I thought if he is really hiding it is stupid of me to ask in a personal email. On the other hand if there was a history of harassment it maybe a common knowledge which I have not come across yet.

I'd be surprised if there hadn't been some incidents at some stage. Usually I think these days people try and document harassment when it occurs and get the word out as widely as possible. You could read back over his articles and see if he's mentioned it. It is an interesting question.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Thanks
Alle

Yep they are going after him and his significant other, but the really cool thing about it is that Tony doesn't report or
talk about it.

Prior to anonymous coming to the scene. One of Scn's biggest SP's was Dr. Dave Touretsky, who like Tony, was actively kicking
Scn's ass and was well protected from Scn as he was a professor at Carnegie Mellon Univ and they had Dr. Dave's back.
Dave was put thru all the usual fair game bullshit that Scn could dole out but Dave never reported on it publicly. He's friends knew
some of what he was going through, but he never gave OSA one second of joy by talking about it. Tony is of the same mindset.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

Thanks
Alle
Tony is very clever! - If they do something to him that IS newsworthy, and can be used to smear their name he will certainly publish.. I feel quite confident about that...

:yes:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh yes, the Cult of Scientology is doing something about it!! Here it is:

"Tony Ortega is a bitter and defrocked apostate (he bought a Dianetics book in 1976 so we always assume anyone that bought any book is a dedicated Scientologist) who has close links to the PSYCHS!! He has crimes he is hiding and secrets!"

Karin Pouw, Spokesperson for Slappy MissCabbage

The usual drivel "cut and paste" statement all of the Scientology spokesTHEETAN'S are ordered by David Miscavige to make about anyone saying anything about Scientology that is TRUE!!

Remember - it is the phenomena of "opposites" ~ anything Scientology says they are doing is the exact opposite. It is their condition at this time! El Con Blubbard wrote all about it!!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yep they are going after him and his significant other, but the really cool thing about it is that Tony doesn't report or
talk about it.

Prior to anonymous coming to the scene. One of Scn's biggest SP's was Dr. Dave Touretsky, who like Tony, was actively kicking
Scn's ass and was well protected from Scn as he was a professor at Carnegie Mellon Univ and they had Dr. Dave's back.
Dave was put thru all the usual fair game bullshit that Scn could dole out but Dave never reported on it publicly. He's friends knew
some of what he was going through, but he never gave OSA one second of joy by talking about it. Tony is of the same mindset.

Can anyone even imagine the OSA cramming cycles that are done after Fair Game doesn't work? Oh no, I feel a rant coming on.....

CRAMMING OFFICER
That SP reporter is still suppressing us.
I need you to start your correction cycle
by re-reading KSW and clay demoing 1-10.

OSA EXEC
But I ran all the ops on him, spread rumors,
tried to get him fired, went thru his garbage,
harrassed his family, tried to terrorize him with
surveillance and thugs and killed his dog.

CRAMMING OFFICER
(holds up newspaper)
What do you call this? He ran another
article today filled with lies about how we
believe in dead space aliens.

OSA EXEC
Xenu again? Jesus!

CRAMMING OFFICER
You did not make it go right to stop his
lies and now you have betrayed Ron and
all of the planet....on this planet.

OSA EXEC
Actually, he didn't print any lies, he just
included a photocopy of the OT III materials.

CRAMMING OFFICER
Lies, lies, lies!

OSA EXEC
Hey, wait a minute. You're OT V,
you know the deal.

CRAMMING OFFICER
(eyes dart up to surveillance cam)
Lies I tell you! You're just out tech!

OSA EXEC
No way. I applied Ron's tech and
ran the Ops team. It just didn't work.

CRAMMING OFFICER
(shoves KSW at him
and attacks, per policy
)
Didn't work?!
WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY DO?!

OSA EXEC
Umm....I.....told all the lies I could
think of, sir, I guess I just didn't
errr.....tell effective lies or it would have
worked. Wait! I just realized that I have to
out-create his low toned lies with standard uptone lies.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Is the church trying to silence Tony Ortega? Did the church sue or harass him in the past, considering he has been writing about scn since 95? Or they are beyond caring?

The cult has pulled several stunts over a decade to shut Tony up & they have failed. Their front group, Freedom Magazine, "investigated" the Village Voice in 2011, where he was Editor-in-Chief..

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/scientology_off.php

The Village Voice had courted controversy for accepting sexually-oriented adult ads as a source of revenue. The cult paid their troll Jim Lynch to entrench himself into a protest on the offices of the Village Voice.. that effort failed as well.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=63012&p=446124

Anonycat

Crusader

Thanks
Alle

They did mess with him in the past year, but if he's not talking openly about it, I won't either. It ended up as a footbullet for the cult. Of course.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can anyone even imagine the OSA cramming cycles that are done after Fair Game doesn't work? Oh no, I feel a rant coming on.....

CRAMMING OFFICER
That SP reporter is still suppressing us.
I need you to start your correction cycle
by re-reading KSW and clay demoing 1-10.

OSA EXEC
But I ran all the ops on him, spread rumors,
tried to get him fired, went thru his garbage,
harrassed his family, tried to terrorize him with
surveillance and thugs and killed his dog.

CRAMMING OFFICER
(holds up newspaper)
What do you call this? He ran another
article today filled with lies about how we
believe in dead space aliens.

OSA EXEC
Xenu again? Jesus!

CRAMMING OFFICER
You did not make it go right to stop his
lies and now you have betrayed Ron and
all of the planet....on this planet.

OSA EXEC
Actually, he didn't print any lies, he just
included a photocopy of the OT III materials.

CRAMMING OFFICER
Lies, lies, lies!

OSA EXEC
Hey, wait a minute. You're OT V,
you know the deal.

CRAMMING OFFICER
(eyes dart up to surveillance cam)
Lies I tell you! You're just out tech!

OSA EXEC
No way. I applied Ron's tech and
ran the Ops team. It just didn't work.

CRAMMING OFFICER
(shoves KSW at him
and attacks, per policy
)
Didn't work?!
WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY DO?!

OSA EXEC
Umm....I.....told all the lies I could
think of, sir, I guess I just didn't
errr.....tell effective lies or it would have
worked. Wait! I just realized that I have to
out-create his low toned lies with standard uptone lies.

Helluva has the best RANTS on the planet!! LOVE THEM!!! Now, the only thing missing in your rant ^ is that the OSA EXEC must have his "ethics" out because the "tech" (OSA FAIR GAME TECH) did not work...:whistling: So that puts it all back on the OSA EXEC and he'll self list for years on it - it is part of the CRAMMING SPIN CYCLE!!:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

When the spinning continues for too long - this is how you get good people to commit crimes! OSA EXEC will then kill his dog, daughter, son, wife, do something really really bad!!

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors

Thanks
Alle

The church of scientology trying to silence Tony Ortega is akin to the KKK trying to silence Obama. In this place, at this moment, in time. Circa 2013.

And long live this place, this moment and time.

for the human price that's been paid

to arrive.

Horacio

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
The church of scientology trying to silence Tony Ortega is akin to the KKK trying to silence Obama. In this place, at this moment, in time. Circa 2013.

And long live this place, this moment and time.

for the human price that's been paid

to arrive.

Horacio

Horacio, glad to see you are reading more and evolving in your POV.

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
Horacio, glad to see you are reading more and evolving in your POV.

Thank you AnonyMary. My point of view all along was hidden, from the beginning (i.e. up until now). As Horacio.

I tasted the wine that was poisoned. Long long ago. Like you. But different. (lol)

Wisdom Rules us all (in secret).

Thanks again.

Horacio

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you AnonyMary. My point of view all along was hidden, from the beginning (i.e. up until now). As Horacio.

I tasted the wine that was poisoned. Long long ago. Like you. But different. (lol)

Wisdom Rules us all (in secret).

Thanks again.

Horacio

Glad to see you've stuck around, Hot8. :yes:

Been holding my water and watching you do your thang. If I am correct, this GRRR8T STUFF is yourn: :coolwink:

http://otviiiisgrrr8.com/

Face:)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Truth (as it often turns out to be) is far less romantic than the vision, of it. (lol)

Mere brothers of a different Mother.

(that's all).

Horacio

ps: i am honored, for he is younger (and greater) than i.

Thanks for setting me straight...A little birdie told me you and he were thee...Must have been a relative of Foghorn Leghorn. :melodramatic:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLE

Keep on Keepin on, HOT8. :yes:

Face:)

Last edited: