What's new

Dirty Cult

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: WTH: "Take Care of The Environment"

Simply outstanding work, as usual, by the incomparable Sir Ax!

The mini-documentary is a microcosm of Scientology's attitude towards the rest of the world. They show just how deeply they care about their neighbors and fellow men by the manner they figuratively & literally [STRIKE]don't[/STRIKE] do give a shit.

All this dissemination must be part of the cult's Effluence Attainment Formula.

Effluent, Effluence -noun a. An outflow from a sewer or sewage system. b. A discharge of liquid waste as from a factory or nuclear plant. c. A stream flowing out of a body of water.

Effluence -noun, continued:
d. "knowledge" or "wisdom" pulled from the hind end, e.g.: "From LRH's mouth to your ears."
e. a condition only attainable by complete Oatey VIII: the condition of Effluence...

Seriously, this is Thursday-at-2-to-Thursday-at-2 cult think. Can't see beyond the immediate days ahead. Or invest in a future

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
That lake looks a bit murky to me.

Vivien in the video talks about all the sewage from Saint Hill going through the lake in a pipe, which was broken, and she as a teenager and three others, all probably EPFers, had to wade in and remove the shit with their bare hands. For ten days.

So pollution at Saint Hill is no new thing.

I wonder if the cult will once again use teenagers to clean out the sewage treatment plant with their bare hands.

I am glad the Environment Agency is on the job.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Vivien in the video talks about all the sewage from Saint Hill going through the lake in a pipe, which was broken, and she as a teenager and three others, all probably EPFers, had to wade in and remove the shit with their bare hands. For ten days.

I wonder if the cult will once again use teenagers to clean out the sewage treatment plant with their bare hands.

Of course that is on the cards and it's what worries me. Is there any way we can help stop that happening? Perhaps informing the Environmental Agency that it is a possibility that would not occur to normal people - examples being cleaning the lake at Flag as has been reported.

Oh man that is nasty. I hope this has been reported to the authorities in England. This is just disgusting as all hell. It would take several hazmat teams forever to clean this vat of filth out. I wonder what they would do to the cult in the meantime. No one would be able to use the facilities. They would have to rent portapotties on top of the fines they would have to pay and the renovations that need to take place to make that place functional. I am so grossed out by this.

Oh!.....

Purple Rain

Crusader
Of course that is on the cards and it's what worries me. Is there any way we can help stop that happening? Perhaps informing the Environmental Agency that it is a possibility that would not occur to normal people - examples being cleaning the lake at Flag as has been reported.

Yes, they MUST supervise HOW it is done. They must.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

If anyone is made to remove waste with their hands then this would be a criminal offence and will be reported.

More likely is that the RPF will be called in and start frantically working round the clock to ‘fix’ the problem. Trouble is, the sewage plant is old and knackered. They really need to put in a whole new, modern system. This is going to cost tens of thousands of pounds and probably take months.

If they don’t fix this problem now, they will get reported again.

Axiom142

johnAnchovie

Still raging
:
:
Do the local newspapers have this information/videos?

I am puzzled.

The Saint Hill Sewage Plant has been a problem since its inception. When I first arrived in Saint Hill in '87 the environmental people had slammed the cult with a notice to fix this utterly inadequate facility as it was dumping huge amounts of pollutants into the local streams, all of which eventually drain into the Wierwood Reservoir that supplies drinking and cleaning water for Forest Row, East Grinstead and Crawley.

The handling back then was a kind of sticking plaster job run and overseen by the good hearted but utterly incompetent gardener, Norman Wade. I worked with him for a bit with utterly inappropriate tools trying the break up the 12 inches or so of a crust of solidified shit blocking up the lower filtration plant that clearly has since been demolished leaving that excavation site shown by ax with its raw sewage gushing into the stream.

Since that time I have seen at least 4 different EPA inspection reports land on the Estates Department's desk, and these have flapped up to OSA and even CMO only to be sent back to Estates with a 'handle and report' order attached. Everything they did was just a sticking plaster job. The one big effort in 2002 had a number of professional waste removal companies pump out the whole system and carted tanker loads of raw solid off for disposal. This was overseen by then CO Estates of Ray Blunden, and the project run by Flavio Grandi. Yet again it was just sticking plaster. There was a big celebration when the water emissions at the end of the filtration process were passed by the EPA. A year later they failed the test again.

The Saint Hill plant services the sewage treatment for the private residences on Saint Hill Green and as result get a massively reduced council tax bill. And yet they are clearly not 'handling' the sewage they are paid to treat. This sounds like fraud to me.

It can and should be speculated upon as to how it is that this site comes up as a major environmental polluter at least every other year and yet they get away without being taken to court, fined and forced to install a proper sewage treatment plant. Is there some collusion or worse between Saint Hill and the local council to keep this problem under wraps? I mean we are talking nearly thirty years from just my own experience of Saint Hill. I bet if other former CO Estates could be encouraged to talk, like John Chadder, Tony Phipps or Graham Zimmator then we would find that Saint Hill has been shitting on the beautiful West Sussex countryside for a good 50 years.

It is worth noting that Saint Hill sits in an area that is designated as a nature preserve under the heading of 'An Area of Outstanding Natural Beaty' thus very little new developments are allowed that would damage the look and the eco balance of this part of England.

It is a story that is worthy of an investigative report by The Sun....

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
maybe they have been using it for the famous "overboarding" discipline actions, who knows?:yes:
Phew...a bit stinky though!

Or they could always order a few RPF'ers to clean it up with the famous toothbrush!:omg:

No, on a serious note, I think $cn should be treated with some of their own litigous medicine.

Take them to court and sue their asses off for criminal behaviour.
That's what they would do!

smartone

My Own Boss
I am puzzled.

The Saint Hill Sewage Plant has been a problem since its inception. When I first arrived in Saint Hill in '87 the environmental people had slammed the cult with a notice to fix this utterly inadequate facility as it was dumping huge amounts of pollutants into the local streams, all of which eventually drain into the Wierwood Reservoir that supplies drinking and cleaning water for Forest Row, East Grinstead and Crawley.

The handling back then was a kind of sticking plaster job run and overseen by the good hearted but utterly incompetent gardener, Norman Wade. I worked with him for a bit with utterly inappropriate tools trying the break up the 12 inches or so of a crust of solidified shit blocking up the lower filtration plant that clearly has since been demolished leaving that excavation site shown by ax with its raw sewage gushing into the stream.

Since that time I have seen at least 4 different EPA inspection reports land on the Estates Department's desk, and these have flapped up to OSA and even CMO only to be sent back to Estates with a 'handle and report' order attached. Everything they did was just a sticking plaster job. The one big effort in 2002 had a number of professional waste removal companies pump out the whole system and carted tanker loads of raw solid off for disposal. This was overseen by then CO Estates of Ray Blunden, and the project run by Flavio Grandi. Yet again it was just sticking plaster. There was a big celebration when the water emissions at the end of the filtration process were passed by the EPA. A year later they failed the test again.

The Saint Hill plant services the sewage treatment for the private residences on Saint Hill Green and as result get a massively reduced council tax bill. And yet they are clearly not 'handling' the sewage they are paid to treat. This sounds like fraud to me.

It can and should be speculated upon as to how it is that this site comes up as a major environmental polluter at least every other year and yet they get away without being taken to court, fined and forced to install a proper sewage treatment plant. Is there some collusion or worse between Saint Hill and the local council to keep this problem under wraps? I mean we are talking nearly thirty years from just my own experience of Saint Hill. I bet if other former CO Estates could be encouraged to talk, like John Chadder, Tony Phipps or Graham Zimmator then we would find that Saint Hill has been shitting on the beautiful West Sussex countryside for a good 50 years.

It is worth noting that Saint Hill sits in an area that is designated as a nature preserve under the heading of 'An Area of Outstanding Natural Beaty' thus very little new developments are allowed that would damage the look and the eco balance of this part of England.

Panorama more like.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
At least they can't call the Environment Agency "apostates" :biggrin:

Scieno-Scenario: Lost in translation.

An OSA spokesperson in Belgravia briefs the local Scientologists on the entheta documentary done by Sir Ax. . .

sleazebag-salesman1.jpg

So, zis is za false report, yah?
Zis film, she iz za false report, yah?
Zee man so makes zis film has never
been to za Zaint Hill, yah? Zis man he
iz za bitta deflagged apostrophe, yah?

After reading John's post, it's suitable at this time for world news coverage, I think. The most ethical place on the planet is full of s*** - and gushing it into a preserve.

tch, tch, tch...

you just have a terrible MU about ethics

you seem to believe it has something to do with ethics

Purple Rain

Crusader
I am puzzled.

I think it should be questioned in Parliament.

What about that former British politician who came over for the CIFS conference? He would be an excellent contact.

[SIZE=-1]Mr Tom Sackville,
President of FECRIS

The European Federation of Centres of Research and Information on sects or cults
[/SIZE]
Tom Sackville, President of FECRIS, a European network of people affected by cult abuses, told of the difficulties of implementing controls on these sometimes powerful cult groups. He agreed that abuses from controlling groups are prevalent in the UK and Europe. However, cult sympathisers can be found in key government positions. Therefore a strong political will is required to implement change. Mr Sackville cited the MIVILUDES system in France as an excellent example of how oversight of psychological abuses can be achieved through bipartisan support.
"Cults in Australia: Facing the Realities" Mr Tom Sackville - President of FECRIS

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
I think it should be questioned in Parliament.

What about that former British politician who came over for the CIFS conference? He would be an excellent contact.

[SIZE=-1]Mr Tom Sackville,
President of FECRIS

The European Federation of Centres of Research and Information on sects or cults
[/SIZE]
Tom Sackville, President of FECRIS, a European network of people affected by cult abuses, told of the difficulties of implementing controls on these sometimes powerful cult groups. He agreed that abuses from controlling groups are prevalent in the UK and Europe. However, cult sympathisers can be found in key government positions. Therefore a strong political will is required to implement change. Mr Sackville cited the MIVILUDES system in France as an excellent example of how oversight of psychological abuses can be achieved through bipartisan support.
"Cults in Australia: Facing the Realities" Mr Tom Sackville - President of FECRIS

Approve!

anonmen.jpg