What's new

Want to protest in San Francisco?

Anonycat

Crusader
Well, maybe no one in the SF area. Anyway, if you do like to protest live and in person, here are some upcoming events. I circled a few, but look closer for a city near YOU!

events2013.png

Anonycat

Crusader
The weather should be nice this weekend, sunny, clear and about 60F.

I have a request for a sign anything like this!

mindcontrol.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
A SLOW day at the SF Org. Anons visit from ~2-3:30 and the staff change amounted to a total of 3 people in all. One left, two arrived ... or so. No public in or out. Passersby wanted photos, drivers honked, waved, gave the thumbs up, and all that usual drive-by love.

Jerry was briefly seen, and I have to say, he has a sparkle in his eye for someone who has been watching a dance party on his front porch for the past five years almost. And watch his clientele drop to zilch. And yes, it's time for a little gesture - a gift card for Starbucks or something.

Hey, San Francisco Org: SF Anons said to say they love you, and let's grab some Thai lunch sometime.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
San Fran went Idle 5 years ago - and the staff were promised huge paychecks! Ho hum....idle promises...idle morges! Are they still regging for donos for San Fran Morgue? At what point do those lifers see that they are constantly lied to and lied to and lied to.

Scientology does not work. It is a cult!

Anonycat

Crusader
San Fran went Idle 5 years ago - and the staff were promised huge paychecks! Ho hum....idle promises...idle morges! Are they still regging for donos for San Fran Morgue? At what point do those lifers see that they are constantly lied to and lied to and lied to.

Jeff Quiros hasn't been seen there since last spring, as far as I know. 'Video Lady' ... gone. Pippi is there, but in the past year, staff seems to be dropping off. And a new face will show up for a bit. Holding that building down must cost a fortune. The kind of fortune they are not bringing in with Free Stress Tests (a $50 Value, free!)

Maybe it's time for all of us to punch the clock and close the Org, quit protesting, and go have some tapas or something. Something nice. Please RSVP with how many will be coming from the Org. Our treat, or course. A party of one is also welcome.

See you at the protest tomorrow!

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader

I think tonight is the OT Power and Expansion Ethics and Finance convention, which yes, is probably an evening of asking for money.

Anonycat

Crusader
It was a pleasant balmy evening in San Francisco. When I arrived, I had been told by MOOG in advance that he'd be a little late and so Lady Marionette and I kept it classy by the side door, where people had obviously been told to enjoy the fabulous entryway displays on their way to their seats. In other words, the front door went almost completely unused. The side door was where it was at, and MOOG brought the ever-present industrial boombox and MP3 player with the mix du jour. Lady Marionette is the most perfect person to picket with, and with MOOG bringing the party, it was perfectly perfect!

MOOG brought the boombox, the MP3 music, the disco ball and lighting, the decor and ambiance to keep the funky OT party going outside.

Anonycat

Crusader
I took 20 cell phone photos, but they got deleted. I sent them all to my email, and it seems that they were in the process of being sent (for a long time) while I deleted the photos. When I noticed that they did not send quickly, I realized I had deleted them before they were sent. Time for a better cell plan! So, I lost all the photos from the Saturday night raid.

MOOG

Patron
I took 20 cell phone photos, but they got deleted. I sent them all to my email, and it seems that they were in the process of being sent (for a long time) while I deleted the photos. When I noticed that they did not send quickly, I realized I had deleted them before they were sent. Time for a better cell plan! So, I lost all the photos from the Saturday night raid.

hay guise - nice raid! here's some stills. <3<3<3

BFvEGrL.jpg

Xx3lmHN.jpg

rk730pj.jpg

qJkkZe4.jpg

GkpI2Ng.jpg

TH4cWOw.jpg

q2nBC5G.jpg

E9t6M1t.jpg

BT23w7d.jpg

phenomanon

Canyon

Whatta drag!

Anonycat

Crusader
Whatta drag!

Yeah :(

Photos were of the empty seats by the projection screen, the unused "information" loops on flatscreen displays, empty Ron's office (dirty windows, no Kools or ashtray!), and our display. Pretty easy to photograph through the windows. When they started the info-loops on the displays, I shot video as well as the stills.