What's new

1/16/13: Nancy Many’s Life in Scientology on Investigation Discovery Series

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I watched the program last night.

It was surprisingly well done. The sets, costumes and scenes were disturbingly accurate and the acting and directing was very good to excellent.

Nancy and Chris were superb and very, very credible.

I knew Chris and Nancy only in passing but I either knew about, saw or experienced all the stuff they told about so courageously and well. All that kinda stuff DID happen to a whole bunch of fine, decent and sincere Folks.

It took a ton of Guts and Heart to do this and everything Nancy told about is true and how it was. :yes:

From my Heart, I thank Nancy and Chris and wish them well.:cheers2:

Face:)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The flood gates are open! What still cracks me up the most is to see this "organization" who's so obsessed with PR have about the worst PR since the Nazis. It's a bizarre, tragic comedy.

The reason why Scn was so obsessed with PR, was that from the beginning there was so much criminality in the organization that they could not afford any negative investigation. So it was always a desperate "Everything's WONDERFUL here, there's nothing to investigate" charade.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
moar please sire

Can't get to the rest of it..part II and on? Can anyone post it? THIS IS EXCELLENT! My friend called me this am and told me Scientology is all over the news. I asked her what it was about. She said "it is all about Scientology being a nasty CULT"!

Hip Hip Hooray!!! 2013 is our year!!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Message for Sock Puppy

Thank you very much for loading doco onto Youtube. I am watching it with my (Friday) morning coffee here in NZ.

Sincerely grateful. :flowers:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
The video is of excellent quality and professionally done.

While I lived this life myself, (well not the spying stuff) I still got chills watching them being put into the RPF.

Can't wait for the next installments! Thanks Sock Puppy.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
This program was well produced and brought back bad regretful memories from years past. The negative scenes were portrayed well and made me squirm with discomfort on my couch. The only change I'd make from a video perspective would be to have the camera angle level with her eyes rather than her looking down at the camera. It made her eyes look half closed. But maybe the producer wanted that effect.

I'm assuming those odd e-meter needle reactions were artistic license for dramatic effect as I never witnessed an e-meter display a left to right rapid sudden stop stuck needle my days of e-meter usage.

I'm really loving all these new TV programs and books coming out! :happydance:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
What an excellent show. And Nancy did such a wonderful job telling it like it was and is. Very moving and intense. The general public got a real treat there.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Indeed. I just watched Part 1. Good stuff! :thumbsup:
Part 2... phew! Better. Thanks for posting the links! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I watched it last night, too, and absolutely loved it!

Nancy, Chris and Paulette were fantastic. I loved the way they had the actors

ACT it out, and they tell their stories. I've heard just about all of it from Nancy,

(And was at the hospital after she'd cracked---told to go give her a "touch assist"

that she had "gone insane due to reading the Internet": By Bill Yaude):eyeroll:

It wasn't untii I'd escaped out myself in 2000 that I got to speak with Nancy and find

out the *real* facts on it)...but this show truly pieced it ALL together.

Also, a big thanks to "Sock Puppy" for posting it on YT....so many peeps from other

countries can now see :cheers:

Once more..........great job to ALL involved. (and ya gotta love OSA's feeble attempt to slime

Nancy. WHEN will they WTFU? :confused2:

Happily another excellent show is on NBC tonight---with Paul Haggis!

And the Hits just keeeeeeeeeeeeep on comin :happydance:

Tory/Magoo

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I watched it last night, too, and absolutely loved it!

Nancy, Chris and Paulette were fantastic. I loved the way they had the actors

ACT it out, and they tell their stories. I've heard just about all of it from Nancy,

(And was at the hospital after she'd cracked---told to go give her a "touch assist"

It wasn't untii I'd escaped out myself in 2000 that I got to speak with Nancy and find

out the *real* facts on it)...but this show truly pieced it ALL together.

Also, a big thanks to "Sock Puppy" for posting it on YT....so many peeps from other

countries can now see :cheers:

Once more..........great job to ALL involved. (and ya gotta love OSA's feeble attempt to slime

Nancy. WHEN will they WTFU? :confused2:

Happily another excellent show is on NBC tonight---with Paul Haggis!

And the Hits just keeeeeeeeeeeeep on comin :happydance:

Tory/Magoo

Wow...thanks for this, Magoo.:yes:

If El Ron was alive today and saw that show, Hisself woulda had a heart attack when Paulette came on. :omg:

Face:)

PS: Your Daddy would be damn right proud of his little girl. :clap:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
snip.....

.....And was at the hospital after she'd cracked---told to go give her a "touch assist"

After reading the above I yelled out "Oh, Fuck!" in complete disgust and disbelief!
Gone insane after reading the internet? Those OSA bastards!
We need an "Oh, Fuck" button!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I just found the remaining parts at another youtuber's account, someone named RinderLoyalist :coolwink:

The audio is not all in sync with the video in some parts mostly in part 4 and some of part 5 but it's easily bearable if you focus on listening :)

Nancy Many's Eternal Scientology Contract, part 3 of 5
[video=youtube;5CuauC2vsQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CuauC2vsQQ[/video]

Nancy Many's Eternal Scientology Contract, part 4 of 5
[video=youtube_share;7wQGvJBb68U]http://youtu.be/7wQGvJBb68U[/video]

Nancy Many's Eternal Scientology Contract, part 5 of 5
[video=youtube_share;cWHNBSCXlfY]http://youtu.be/cWHNBSCXlfY[/video]