What's new

Tom Cruise falling apart ~ Get out of the CULT! RUN!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
National Enquirer (smoke ~ fire ) has Tom on the front cover~ Tom Cruise FALLING APART!
Dragged into "gay sex" phone scandal
Tortured by New child support battle over Suri
TELL ALL BOOK EXPOSES HIS TWISTED LOVE LIFE ~ a very well done to Lawrence Wright - "Going Clear"

Of course - I don't wish the Mission Impossible hunk any harm...I just hope he wakes up and gets out of the cult! I know how he feels...world falling apart and he is Oat Tee Ate WTF? Tom ... WTF?? Wake up dude!

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hang onto your wallet Tom and run like hell!

Tom Cruise is in a position that is near infinitely more difficult to experience than any of us, perhaps all of us, put together (notwithstanding the post-RPFers amongst us). Not an easy position to be in to be sure. In fact, should Tom Cruise 'wake up and run', Tom Cruise will have made the movie 'mission impossible' a stunning (& smashing hit) reality.

Here we have a man that was born to be a star, without scientology, and to be a God, with it. Neither of which is an easy nut to crack. So to speak. In terms of the human ego.

But 'wake up and run', he will. In due time. Why? for the same reason we all have. And in fact when Tom Cruise does it, we will all get a glimpse of what a truly inspiring human being looks like (psychologically) and is (in the world). For few of us could be in his position and set ourselves free, like he.

Bottom line? One glaring omission in Hubbards 'Technology of Our Spirituality', was/is the glaring absence of the acknowledgement of how much we effect each other in our silence & our stillness & our love of one another. Which reality you will not find in Hubbards mind (and thus will not find it in his writings).

From my view all of humanity is invisibly connected with might be called (or resemble) wavelengths. Emotional currents if you will, of support or ridicule. Of hope or denial. Of condemnation or congratulations. Before any visible signs appear that justify our secret invisible persuasions (in regard to one another). Which some religions of old called prayer. Misunderstanding it as they did.

Mark my words. Before Tom Cruise passes away from this world he will awaken to the Truth Within.

And the Devil will be in the details. (Which is where the Gods will be too).

Mojo

(aka Horacio)

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Even better than running would be if he cooperated with the FBI, spend some days at INT base wearing a wire and hidden cam, and go into the Hole and have a conversation with some of those people, as well as spending quality time with DM.

This would be a good start towards doing his Liability Formula prior to joining the rest of the human race.

Mojo

Even better than running would be if he cooperated with the FBI, spend some days at INT base wearing a wire and hidden cam, and go into the Hole and have a conversation with some of those people, as well as spending quality time with DM.

This would be a good start towards doing his Liability Formula prior to joining the rest of the human race.

Before we can save another we must first save ourselves. Which truth I trust you understand, and agree. Hubbards nonsense about making amends to others before we make amends to ourselves, being just that, nonsense. And unadulterated, at that.

Tom Cruise no more owes the human race anything, than do you. Or do I. Or did Hubbard. In fact the whole subject of 'owing' anything to anyone is bogus from the spiritual gate.

For love cannot be compelled to exist anymore than a flower can be compelled to bloom.

And Hubbards 'Intellectual-Thought-Trap' was set up to foster a sense of "Spiritual-Obligation' (to Hubbard) where no such spiritual obligation exists. Or ever did exist. Or ever will exist.

Mojo

(aka Horacio)

ps: take that, Type4_PTS, lol. :wink2:

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Before we can save another we must first save ourselves. Which truth I trust you understand, and agree. Hubbards nonsense about making amends to others before we make amends to ourselves, being just that, nonsense. And unadulterated, at that.

Tom Cruise no more owes the human race anything, than you do. Or I do. Or Hubbard did. In fact the whole subject of 'owing' anything to anyone is bogus from the spiritual gate. For love cannot be compelled to exist anymore than a flower can be compelled to bloom. And Hubbards intellectual-thought-trap was set up to foster a sense of spiritual-obligation (to Hubbard) where no such spiritual obligation exists. Or ever did exist. Or ever will exist.

Mojo

Mojo - I have to disagree with you on not feeling compelled to "make up the damage". I felt compelled to get those I got in - OUT! And I did...I still feel compelled to warn everyone I see and meet about the dangers of Scientology - and I DO!! Everyday - I deliver BLOWS to the CULT and feel obligated to do so...it makes me feel like I AM HELPING OTHERS STAY FREE!!

The cult almost destroyed me - and my life! Fuck the Church of Scientology and I hope everyone continues to destroy it! I believe we owe that to innocent victims out there. I wish it had been destroyed so I never walked into its black hell hole abyss - the MORGUE!

Mojo

Mojo - I have to disagree with you on not feeling compelled to "make up the damage". I felt compelled to get those I got in - OUT! And I did...I still feel compelled to warn everyone I see and meet about the dangers of Scientology - and I DO!! Everyday - I deliver BLOWS to the CULT and feel obligated to do so...it makes me feel like I AM HELPING OTHERS STAY FREE!!

The cult almost destroyed me - and my life! Fuck the Church of Scientology and I hope everyone continues to destroy it! I believe we owe that to innocent victims out there. I wish it had been destroyed so I never walked into its black hell hole abyss - the MORGUE!

Reading your post made me cry inside. Thank you Idle Morgue.

I believe I understand (from experience) what you are saying. Though I sense you don't understand what I am (saying). And the two parts go together.

I need a few moments to compose myself now (as your words remind me of my own rage). I will come back, in a bit, and respond.

Mojo

Gib

Crusader

While I agree, who's the say we wouldn't have fallen into another trap if scientology never existed. From my experience, I was reading self help books and finally read dianetics. Oh la, that book told me what was wrong with me which was "what was done to me" and if I got rid of the "done's to me", why I'd be a perfect computing machine with no hidden data influencing my decisions. And oh la, I went with dianetics as oppsed to the other theories in the self help books I read.

Unfortunately the choice I made as it turns out became life consuming with no actual "clears", and thus I was defrauded.

Mojo

While I agree, who's the say we wouldn't have fallen into another trap if scientology never existed. From my experience, I was reading self help books and finally read dianetics. Oh la, that book told me what was wrong with me which was "what was done to me" and if I got rid of the "done's to me", why I'd be a perfect computing machine with no hidden data influencing my decisions. And oh la, I went with dianetics as oppsed to the other theories in the self help books I read.

Unfortunately the choice I made as it turns out became life consuming with no actual "clears", and thus I was defrauded.

But, and or and, you gained Wisdom.

Which is the Ultimate Prize of Spiritual Being.

By degree.

Mojo

ps: do I err here?
i think not

(time will tell)

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tom Cruise no more owes the human race anything, than do you. Or do I. Or did Hubbard. In fact the whole subject of 'owing' anything to anyone is bogus from the spiritual gate.

For love cannot be compelled to exist anymore than a flower can be compelled to bloom.

And Hubbards 'Intellectual-Thought-Trap' was set up to foster a sense of "Spiritual-Obligation' (to Hubbard) where no such spiritual obligation exists. Or ever did exist. Or ever will exist.

Mojo

(aka Horacio)

When you live like a king on money from the masses and then use your fame to lure less fortunate and vulnerable people into an expensive, soul stealing trap then yes there is a debt to be paid.

He'll go down as the biggest dupe in history if he never realizes what he's been a part of.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
While I agree, who's the say we wouldn't have fallen into another trap if scientology never existed.

There is NO OTHER TRAP like Scientology - Scientology KILLS! I have never heard of a guy/gal dieing because they read the book:

"How to Win Friends and Influence People"! Even Lifespring and Tony Robbins does not take every dime you have - get you in debt through coercion, extortion and bribery plus the endless end of lying and scheming! The propaganda - the "opinion leaders" bribed to speak well of the Cult of Scientology, Sooper Power, L10, L11, L12, the Havingness rundown - all LIES! Oat Tee levels...a complete and utter scam!

David Miscavige - his total existence is a complete LIE - to everyone IN THE CULT - we are the only ones who know how he really lives and how he has the IAS fund as his personal checking account and can spend it on personal chefs, Italian suits, fancy cars, motorcycles, his own personal gym, 5 meals a day - the best food flown in from the world with 2 choices for each meal. THE IAS - the ultimate scam!

Put money on account - and then never get it back. Have your family join this very "ethical":whistling: group - and then force them to disconnect from you. Recylcing the books over and over - Basics...ACC's, Golden Age of Tech II and now Tech III? New e-meters and COB says you have to buy TWO...the list goes on and on and on.

The state of CLEAR? "I put my reactive mind there but can control it"? WTF?

Scientology is the ultimate TRAP for a THEETAN! A sticky flypaper trap that once you get on it - it is really hard to get off of it. Thank God we did!

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
"Even better than running would be if he cooperated with the FBI, spend some days at INT base wearing a wire and hidden cam, and go into the Hole and have a conversation with some of those people, as well as spending quality time with DM."

Sounds like a movie!:thumbsup: But who would play Tom Cruise?:unsure:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
When you live like a king on money from the masses and then use your fame to lure less fortunate and vulnerable people into an expensive, soul stealing trap then yes there is a debt to be paid.

He'll go down as the biggest dupe in history if he never realizes what he's been a part of.

I totally agree - he has been duped beyond belief and has done a lot of damage because he became BFF with David Miscavige w/o knowing that COB is a total ES PEE - a real anti-social that used Tom Cruise for his own personal gain.

I believe Tom Cruise will lose his mind when he figures out how bad he has been scammed! It is a doozie - a cluster fuck of mind fucking of epic proportions!

I agree with "whoisxenu" ^^^(above post)

It may become a great movie someday - a super star gets completely duped by a dwarf dictator running a cult! And who will play Tom Cruise - WELL TOM CRUISE of course...it would just be the right thing to do to make up the damage - then donate all of the money to those people who have bankrupted because of this evil cult!!

Last edited:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Mojo

(aka Horacio)

Tom Cruise may not owe the human race anything, but he sure as hell owes quite a few people personally for the slave labor he gobbled up to build his airplane hanger and refurbish his motorcycle and a whole lot of other shit that we'll probably never know about. Tom admittedly may be an occasionally gifted actor, which is fine, but after reading the Vanity Fair article, one thing is definitely for sure: he also owes Nazanin Boniadi a motherfucking apology for the way he and the church abused her and threw her in the garbage when they were done with her.

I remember on a trip to Africa I once took, seeing the area of the coast of Senegal where the slave ships would come and load up on "cargo" for the Americas. There was one area where above ground there was what looked like a completely normal family room - couches, a fireplace, fashionable rugs and tables, very cosy. Right underneath this room were holding cells where people were kept sometimes for days before they were loaded into the ships. It was fascinating because as the guide describe it, people were upstairs, having dinner, meals and conversation, while below you could hear the moaning and screams of people being loaded onto the ships, the stench of unwashed bodies and weeping as families were torn apart. Yet somehow business went on as usual.

I've thought about this when I hear the stories of Tom being waited on hand and foot when he visited with Nicole, having fields of flowers planted for their enjoyment by people assigned to the RPF, and I wonder how oblivious can you really be at some point. Don't you have a responsibility to ask why someone is being punished, or has disappeared? Or is it too inconvenient because you need free labor to build a new deck on your house?

I'm tired of the myth that Tom is perfect gentlemen that just happens to be mixed up with one of the most dangerous and nefarious organizations to ever walk the planet. Anyone who can insist that someone file down their teeth before they will date them, is a serious control freak.

I wish I could share your optimism but truthfully, I'm not so sure Tom Cruise is going anywhere. I think John Travolta has probably wanted to leave for years, but he knows what's in those files, and someone, somewhere has a file on Tom too. If he leaves, he might do a Lisa Marie Presley and slip out quietly. But I think he knows that COB could totally turn against him if it isn't handled properly. I'm not sure you're allowed to leave Scientology at Tom's level. I guess we'll find out.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

When I mentioned something about Cruise doing a Liability Formula it was intended as tongue-in-cheek. I do not use any "Ethics Tech" from Hubbard, or any other of his 'tech' for that matter.

However, I do feel just as a human being, that if I become aware of some potential danger due to my life experiences, it is only natural to alert others so that they may learn from my experience and avert the danger.

If you were taking a walk in your neighborhood and noticed a Water Moccasin just in time to avoid his attempted strike at you, would you alert those children walking 20 yards behind you following your path?

And if a celebrity promoted a spiritual path that he later found out to be highly destructive, wouldn't the humane thing to do include publicly acknowledging that they were wrong, why they feel that way, and apologize to those whose lives were negatively impacted?

I agree with Lawrence Wright on this point. The celebrities who are allowing themselves to be used to promote Scientology have a tremendous moral responsibility. They need to learn about what is REALLY happening within the CoS and then act accordingly.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Sounds like a movie!:thumbsup: But who would play Tom Cruise?:unsure:

That's easy. :biggrin:

Titziano Lugli can do a decent Cruise. Plus he's already an Ex! :yes: And there's a physical resemblance.

tiziano-in-black.JPG

Also, this other guy below (sorry, don't know his name) in the video is more than capable as well!

[video=youtube;FjGmZJu8OnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjGmZJu8OnY[/video]

Techless

Patron Meritorious
I do wish that I had the chance to even begin to think how TC may have thought or thinks now - (personally, there'd be more great music on the airwaves), yet for sure quite differently than what he did or does. I do not know at all though.

I just don't like to see all the pent up hatred about what 'screwed you up' assigned to this or that person. For sure they have done their bad deeds...but anyone reading this who has no or not much clue: questions become: HHmmm: future of Scn(?) or otherwise: what's gonna sway me? I just am sad to see the hatred mill is running as usual - and which leads to either complete denial of anything that might be there and or: go join an Org and they will tell you - which nobody knows going in. (right?) Why figure it out (unanswerable questions) for yourself...when the 'secret" is right here?

(please sign on the dotted line...)

I just don't think this is a good strategy, and can only guess really no strategy at all. But I am certain well deserved and needed in some area, to play out. Absolutely, definitely, and I could do better than many at driving the knives in. Just not here. Not very useful.

But:
How do we keep this separate from being the best place to dispell the real story and bring things down??

Sorry, I'm in contemplation, reflection zone...and it's the only thing for me that has ever worked. Otherwise: it's too easy to get riled up by whatever angry ideas abound - pending my mood at the time.

I was apparently in the wrong mood at the right time, when it suggested that I join staff.

Now how could that be?

TL

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Titziano Lugli can do a decent Cruise. Plus he's already an Ex! :yes: And there's a physical resemblance.

Here in this video he does about 5 seconds of Cruise beginning at 1:08, and than again at 2:35

[video=youtube;gNFMnieVEk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNFMnieVEk4[/video]

Purple Rain

Crusader
I do wish that I had the chance to even begin to think how TC may have thought or thinks now - (personally, there'd be more great music on the airwaves), yet for sure quite differently than what he did or does. I do not know at all though.

I just don't like to see all the pent up hatred about what 'screwed you up' assigned to this or that person. For sure they have done their bad deeds...but anyone reading this who has no or not much clue: questions become: HHmmm: future of Scn(?) or otherwise: what's gonna sway me? I just am sad to see the hatred mill is running as usual - and which leads to either complete denial of anything that might be there and or: go join an Org and they will tell you - which nobody knows going in. (right?) Why figure it out (unanswerable questions) for yourself...when the 'secret" is right here?

(please sign on the dotted line...)

I just don't think this is a good strategy, and can only guess really no strategy at all. But I am certain well deserved and needed in some area, to play out. Absolutely, definitely, and I could do better than many at driving the knives in. Just not here. Not very useful.

But:
How do we keep this separate from being the best place to dispell the real story and bring things down??

Sorry, I'm in contemplation, reflection zone...and it's the only thing for me that has ever worked. Otherwise: it's too easy to get riled up by whatever angry ideas abound - pending my mood at the time.

I was apparently in the wrong mood at the right time, when it suggested that I join staff.

Now how could that be?

TL

What hatred? Please be specific. I find those comments insulting and unfounded.

Kerry

Patron with Honors
What hatred? Please be specific. I find those comments insulting and unfounded.

I couldn't understand WTF the message was except we're a bunch of hateful bigots? Perhaps not feed?

Do you remember this from way back down memory lane, just after Tom's Oprah appearance announcing his undying luuuuuurve for Katie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNSlVksPxfI - for old time's sake.

Sorry, I couldn't find a copy that wasn't a wee bit blurry.