What's new

David Miscavige Facebook page - check out the photos of Idle Morgues

TG1

Angelic Poster
Some anti-Miscavige messages are STILL up.

And I can see the page without difficulty.

Anonycat

Crusader
dmsfacebookpagecopy.jpg

TG1

Angelic Poster
There are more posts after that, but I don't know how to do a screen capture and post it here.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
What I posted almost 2 hours ago is still Up

??????????????????
I posted again and here it is ~~

DMfanpage3.png

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron

??????????????????

DMfanpage3.png

Hell Yeah! Thanks, Karen#1!

The storm is brewing in scieno-land. Fast.

Thank God I never pissed off any mother.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

??????????????????

DMfanpage3.png

Don't forget to tell them who is in the Hole, and who the REAL PRESIDENT is of the Church of Scientology International - not this Pope on a Rope with the hat he made up for himself.... :whistling:

Edit: Who are these Jeffrey Augustine and Jonathon Swift people? I like them!

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Synthia Elizabeth Fagen Ask why your orgs and Ideal Orgs are empty. Why is there such a mass exodus? Why is David Miscavige's brother, niece, and father all out of the church? ASK questions. LOOK.
5 hours ago · 1
Synthia Elizabeth Fagen "This is a facebook fan page for Mr. David Miscavige the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion."

Really? A fan page? What is this American Idol? This is ridiculous and all about the aggrandizement of one individual. Where are all the photos of the FOUNDER? You all think he's doing what he says that he is but you need to start asking a lot of questions and get noisy. This organization is shrinking FAST.
3 hours ago · Edited

Must be bed time or something. Hours of entheta.

Sindy

Crusader
Must be bed time or something. Hours of entheta.

LOL...well, maybe I shouldn't have been such a bull in a china shop as now I am blocked. I hope they left the ability to make comments up for other SPs though. :biggrin:

Of course, I could care less about pics of the founder but the cult members don't even seem to notice that and they should. Who knows, though, there are not that many people visiting that narcissistic page -- lots of people under the radar. :yes:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
LOL...well, maybe I shouldn't have been such a bull in a china shop as now I am blocked. I hope they left the ability to make comments up for other SPs though. :biggrin:

Of course, I could care less about pics of the founder but the cult members don't even seem to notice that and they should. Who knows, though, there are not that many people visiting that narcissistic page -- lots of people under the radar. :yes:

If you're blocked from FB it is usually only temporary - someone reported me once because they were being assholes, and I was only blocked for 72 hours I think. I don't know if public figures can block people off of their pages though - that kind of ban might be more permanent.

Still, if enough people post entheta to his page, it will turn into a fun game of SP whack-a-mole for him. And maybe get more people to join in the game to keep it challenging for the Diminutive Miscreant and his minions. And put entheta on the lines of a few still-in and let them know how wonderful life is when you can say whatever....

Sindy

Crusader
If you're blocked from FB it is usually only temporary - someone reported me once because they were being assholes, and I was only blocked for 72 hours I think. I don't know if public figures can block people off of their pages though - that kind of ban might be more permanent.

Still, if enough people post entheta to his page, it will turn into a fun game of SP whack-a-mole for him. And maybe get more people to join in the game to keep it challenging for the Diminutive Miscreant and his minions. And put entheta on the lines of a few still-in and let them know how wonderful life is when you can say whatever....

No, I am just blocked from that page. :)