What's new

Kyle Brennan's Mother Victoria to Speak Out

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've just finished listening. This is a very important show as it delivers a powerful message of how totally cruel and evil the cult of scientology really is. No caring society can continue to "support" this group. If one steps back from the myriad of dispersing crap that the cult has dished out over the decades, removes the clutter, one is left looking at a very disturbing reality: People are dying (and have died) in very suspicious circumstances and a group/cult goes all out to stop all and any decent due process to reveal the truth of the circumstances of these deaths - to protect itself. That makes it a very dangerous group. Its day of reckoning is fast approaching.

Victoria, thank you for your courage. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son. Please know you are not alone in your journey to find true and loving justice for Kyle. There are many many of us out here who genuinely care.

If courage is about speaking out even when it hurts to the core; if courage is about facing the light when the cruel darkness forcefully tries to smother the beauty of the light; if courage is about carrying on even when one feels utterly lost and vulnerable....

Then Victoria is exemplary with her courage.

My love and support to all who made this show possible. Thank you so much.

:rose:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:yes: I've just finished listening too. Victoria's message was incredibly moving. This is an AWESOME discussion and all who contributed did their part to that end! Thank you all. Listening to this was time well spent. :)

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I am glad she's speaking out. I found her delightful and her story utterly wrenching.

As long as this is what she wants to do and she is able to do it- which I can see is the case- then she should. She is a very very wonderful person

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
"If Scientology was a Country it would probably be North Korea"

http://www.examiner.com/article/if-scientology-was-a-country-it-would-probably-be-north-korea-1

•Cult of Scientology - February 16, 2013

SNIPS:

The three hour radio broadcast on the God Discussion radio show last night, revealed an “extremely disturbing” story of the death of 20-year-old Kyle Brennan who was denied his anti-depressant medication because of his father's religious beliefs. Kyle was found at his father's apartment, shot in the head with his father's .357 Magnum - - the gun was lying near his body. http://tinyurl.com/audoabp

Ex-Scientologist Lance Marcor discussed the Scientology "handling" and "disconnection" policies, two of Scientology's most injurious policies. Lance joined Scientology’s “Sea Org”, the unit comprising the church’s most dedicated members in 1978 and left in 2007. His unique experience as a former Scientology insider, qualified him to speak on the show about the organization’s inner workings - - an eye-opener for listeners.

“The rotten foundation of the decision of Judge Merryday to dismiss the case, which has now been affirmed by the appellate judges, is the travesty of the investigation into Kyle's death by Clearwater Police Detective Stephen Bohling with his cover up and massive lying about Kyle's diagnosis and every important aspect of the case.”

“The affair cries out for an independent investigation and re-opening of the case.”

In ending the show with comments about how to inform the public and expose Scientology’s destructive practices, the guests concurred that this organization is soon in for a reckoning.

Dr. Stephen Wiseman concluded the show with “I think that if Scientology was a country, it would probably be North Korea - - I do think they’re heading for an ending and it’s going to be an apocalypse ending - - I think it’s going to be pretty grim, with tens of thousands of psychiatrists across the globe who are going to be quite happy about that.”
MUCH MORE HERE:
http://www.examiner.com/article/if-scientology-was-a-country-it-would-probably-be-north-korea-1

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Today is the anniversary of Kyle's horrible death. I have no more words now but I will just put this here. Please do not forget. For Kyle and for a mother's love!!: [video=youtube;8wJKV9bsbGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wJKV9bsbGQ[/video]

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
BUMP for Kyle Brennan

And BUMP for a mother’s love

"What I would like to say to people is...I would like to ask them this question, to the people who may be thinking about leaving the church of Scientology at this moment, or perhaps they're confused whether they should stay or leave, I want them to ask themselves: what kind of a belief system, onethat calls itself a church, is going to ask you to deny the strongest instinct and emotions that make you human, and that is to love and protect your children, and that no organization, especially one that calls itself achurch, should ever ask a parent to throw their child away or to disconnect from them. And to think about that, and when you do don't walk away from this organization. Run, as fast as you can, because your life, or your child's life may depend on that."

- FromVictoria Britton, Mother of Kyle Brennan
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-discussion/2013/02/16/blind-justice-a-mother-speaks-out-scientology

I have never heard it put better. :bigcry:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Today is the anniversary of Kyle's horrible death. I have no more words now but I will just put this here. Please do not forget. For Kyle and for a mother's love!!: [video=youtube;8wJKV9bsbGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wJKV9bsbGQ[/video]

Very moving, very beautiful. I have tears. They seem to come from such a deep place - and they do. The breadth and depth of this scam, sanctified by the uneducated, the cruel, the dull, the just plain evil, makes my heart ache. Still.

I shall never forget.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Very moving, very beautiful. I have tears. They seem to come from such a deep place - and they do. The breadth and depth of this scam, sanctified by the uneducated, the cruel, the dull, the just plain evil, makes my heart ache. Still.

I shall never forget.[/QUOTE.

That is so very, very well put. :bigcry: Thank you so much for your beautiful heart. I too feel that deep ache in my heart and I too shall never forget. Sallydance I <3 you. This is not over!

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
I want to request help with regard this show which IMO is one of the very best and hard hitting ones ever made with respect to scientology. Once again here is the link to it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-discussion/2013/02/16/blind-justice-a-mother-speaks-out-scientology

I want very much to get as many people as possible to listen to this show. And I hope to get media interested in it. And I want very much to get Victoria on more radio shows as she has only begun to tell Kyle’s story.And I personally hope that part of the story not yet told may even help show some serious, even criminal, actions involving organized scientology and their “friends” in Florida.

So much is not yet said but this show is a vital, vital beginning.

I think a big problem is that the show is one video which is three hours long and many people cannot invest that much time to check out a program. Also the show we want covered does not even really start until 14:30 into the program.

Does anybody have the technical skills to break this up into several sections and to start the first video at 14:30 into the program? Also to be able to place those videos where they can be easily accessed by anybody?

This show is so very important for so many reasons. I believe it would appeal greatly to any mother or father who loves their children. Most importantly I believe it can help save lives.

Want to know something? After organized scientology “won” their legal case to silence Victoria they released some lovely, “high ground” -sounding statement that the “church” gave their sympathies for Kyle and his mother – words to that effect. But at the same time they were releasing this wonderful statement to the public, behind the scenes they were preparing a legal action against Victoria to destroy her financially and utterly ruin her.

It reminds me of their “lovely” public release of sorrow and compassion after Shawn Lonsdale’s death. What they did not mention in that statement was that they did everything they could to crush him and drive him to suicide. They worked to get him fired, to make sure he never got another job, to make a public ridicule of him by putting negative posters about him in the windows of scientologist- owned businesses in town and worse.

My God they are completely heartless and deceptive in every way and are pure evil behind their veils of goodness.

No sir, this is not over. This shit has got to end! And this whole thing involving Victoria and Kyle could be a huge help in bringing this to an end.

The public WILL be educated despite organized scientology efforts to destroy others, buy influence and cover up their crimes using their legal might.

But I could sure use some help with this recording as covered above.

Thank you so much in advance.

Feel free to PM me if you would prefer.

From my signature on my old screen name on here:
"Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

There WILL be a reckoning!

If so much as ONE child is saved through these efforts it will be worth it.

"What I would like to say to people is...I would like to ask them this question, to the people who may be thinking about leaving the church of Scientology at this moment, or perhaps they're confused whether they should stay or leave, I want them to ask themselves: what kind of a belief system, one that calls itself achurch, is going to ask you to deny the strongest instinct and emotions that make you human, and that is to love and protect your children, and that no organization, especially one that calls itself a church, should ever ask a parent to throw their child away or to disconnect from them. And to think about that, and when you do don't walk away from this organization. Run, as fast as you can, because your life, or your child's life may depend on that."
- Victoria Britton, mother of Kyle Brennan.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Does anybody have the technical skills to break this up into several sections and to start the first video at 14:30 into the program? Also to be able to place those videos where they can be easily accessed by anybody?

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/392/show_4392209.mp3

Open and click on "save as," and it will download. It's a 41.8 MB mp3 file. Easy to edit in an audio-editing program like (free) Audacity. Can easily be chopped up into bits and uploaded to YouTube, copyright issues notwithstanding.

I'm not going to do it but that is how to.

Paul

JustMe

Patron Meritorious

The show has now been edited down to about 1 ½ hours from 3 hours.

Here is a link to it:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/150212318/podcasts/2013-02-15-GodDiscussion/index.html

Some of what each of us spoke about on the show was deleted so as to make it easier for people to follow.

This show is so very important.

And Victoria is trying to help save lives by getting this message out as broadly as possible so that what happened to her beautiful son will not happen to other parents’ sons and daughters.

I request and highly recommend that all who can find it in their hearts make this link available to all possible media contacts and to any group or person who should hear this story.

I also would love to speak with others who might have radio shows who are interested in this. I would like to see Victoria tell her story as much as possible and on as many programs as possible.

For Kyle Brennan!

For a Mother’s Love!

And for great justice!