What's new

Gerry Armstrong

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Gerry Armstrong was a scientologist for 12 years, from 1969 to 1981.

On his website he says:
”For eleven years I was in the organization's inner pseudo-military core, the Sea Organization (SO). There I held a number of key positions, including the Legal Officer, Public Relations Officer and Intelligence Officer on board the organization's "Flagship Apollo," from which Scientology was managed and controlled internationally. I worked with Scientology founder and director and SO Commodore L. Ron Hubbard on board the ship, and later in Florida and California.”

Hubbard's Biography Researcher

In my final two years in the SO, I had the task of collecting and assembling an archive of Hubbard's personal documents, and doing research for his biography. During the course of my research, I discovered and documented that Hubbard had lied about virtually every part of his life, including his education, degrees, family, explorations, military service, war wounds, scientific research, the efficacy of his " sciences" - Dianetics and Scientology - along with the actions and intentions of the organizations he created to sell and advance these "sciences."

When I attempted to get Scientology executives to correct the lies that the organization was promoting about Hubbard, and which Hubbard promoted about himself, I was attacked and ordered to be security checked. A "sec check" is an invasive, incriminatory Scientology interrogation technique using its E-meter lie detector. During my years in the SO, I had been subjected to hundreds of hours of sec checks, and had twice been ordered by Hubbard to the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) [1], the organization's punishment and reprogramming camps, for a total of twenty-five months. Rather than being again locked up and forced to submit to further abuse and degradation, I fled.

Fair Game

Immediately after leaving the organization, I became a target of Scientology's basic philosophy, policy and practice for dealing with criticism or opposition, which the organization calls "Fair Game." In one short description of this noxious concept, Hubbard wrote:

"ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

An "SP" in Scientology terminology is a "Suppressive Person, " considered by the Scientologists to be supremely evil, without any rights, and meriting destruction. Scientology declared me a Suppressive Person in early 1982 and has been subjecting me to Fair Game ever since.

Pursuant to its Fair Game doctrine, Scientology or its agents have:

• assaulted me on multiple occasions;
  • terrorized me on the freeway;
  • stolen photographs from me;
  • broke into my car and stolen documents, a manuscript and original artwork;
  • spied on me;
  • threatened to assassinate me;
  • threatened my family;
  • harassed my neighbors;
  • paid a corrupt police officer for a fake authorization to eavesdrop on me and my attorney and tap our telephones;
  • illegally videotaped me;
  • attempted numerous times to have me prosecuted on false criminal charges, including with the US Federal Bureau of Investigation;
  • sued me six times;
  • driven me into bankruptcy;
  • carried out covert intelligence operations against me; and
  • defamed me with hundreds of Black PR publications.
(Black PR or Black Propaganda is Scientology's policy and practice of destroying a person's reputation or public belief in him by willful and relentless slander and libel.)

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/introduction.html

The following video is dated 17 September 2011 and Gerry explains the campaign of Fair Game against him.
[video=youtube;D6XCXPx9yoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6XCXPx9yoQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Hi Gerry

I have been declared a SP since 1977, in 1975 I started my carreer in scientology after reading and verifying that Dianetics works as writen in the comfort of my home.
Three weeks later I walked into the Scientology Church where I bought my book, as I was walking into the place, I clearly thought "What the f*** is wrong with this place."
That day I bought everything I could afford that L.Ron Hubbard published, and studied from the comfort of my home for over 20 years and recently updated my L.Ron Hubbard library. I was given a chance to reabilitate.
It didn't help because everytime I entered a scientolgy church and opened my mouth, I voiced my opinion of "what I believe scientology is" to be too many times and was frog marched out or "disconnected from" after being declared a suppressive person or computing psychotic or trouble source.

For 35 years I wanted to know what I did different, why did I get a very different picture of "what is scientology" than what every staff member got in every church I went to, including clearwater Florida.

What I discovered was L Ron Hubbard viewed the world through a warped set of moralist colored glasses :omg:that convinced him there is a contagious source of evil that needed to be detected and destroyed.

1. He first investigated the mind, and found "the engram" and developed what to do about that, the process is called dianetic auditing "very limited processes but very useful.
2. The time track, and found "fac one" and developed what to about that. Opening proceedure by dupication, cchs, and other unlimited objective processes
3. the conditions of existence and developed ethics "how to obtain and maintain slavery" he believed he was handling and controling "thetans" who had a small amounts of evil "rockslams" within them and believed this is the only contagious source of evil within the theta body.
4, The spirit "thetan" and found with many "rockslams" were isolated and declared the suppressive persons because he believed there are no redeeming qualities.

He demanded of his staff and followers to wear the warped colored glasses L Ron Hubbard wore all his life and never detected in himself.

Why was I different, I refused put on and to wear those glasses, the glasses of a sociopath.

What is wrong with scientology is hubbardism.

What was wrong with science for 2000 years was the personalities and authority of two individuals Plato and Aristotle.

L. Ron Hubbard's authority and his insistance that all staff and followers wear warped moralist colored glasses is what is wrong with Scientology.

Fact - all unlimited process directly develop and stabilize OT III,
Fact - you can be a powerful OT and not clear.
Fact - Clear is a person who sees "experiences" the world without any form of colored glasses that can warp the sensory perceptions.
Fact - Being three feet behind your head is to do with OT states only.
Fact - a "rockslam" is a reactively driven "long term life threatening" present time problem.
Fact - the pre-clear's gains stop dead, until this "long term life threatening, reactively driven" present time problem is handled.
Face - when the rockslam appears on the e-meter the pre-clear is ready and trusting the auditor to handle this "rockslam" a long term life threatening problem NOW.
Fact - Evil is an opinion about an action that "didn't work" to resolve a problem time problem constructively.

L. Ron Hubbard was a very powerful OT who was never clear.:omg:

I would never recommend anyone to enter any church of scientology until the practice of hubbardism :omg:is fully cleared in every active staff member.

Best Wishes

Adrian

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Hi Gerry

I have used scientology off and on for 35 years, it worked everytime and I got gains when I used what I understood to be scientology.

I helped my partner, who finds scientology to be disgusting through a poisoning that killed her body, she was cold and she did leave the body, and through what I understand as scientology she obtained full recovery, it was easy to do, why? I had her assistence.

My greatest dream is to have a church to practice scientology totally free of hubbardism. I would rather work with a group of SPs than any active scientology staff wearing hubbard moralist colored glass.:omg:

The guiding principle, "What is true for you is true." "You are free to leave at anytime" no questions asked. Why, the goal of scientology is total freedom, practice what you preach.
Harmful acts occure because the person doing them doesn't know any better.

Effective training is questioning the instructions fully, effective drilling is doing the instructions until it really works for you, or trashing the stuff, because when it works for you, you are free of the source and you become the source, anything else is slavery.

Best Wishes

Adrian

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . <snip> . . . My greatest dream is to have a church to practice scientology totally free of hubbardism. I would rather work with a group of SPs than any active scientology staff wearing hubbard moralist colored glass . . . <snip> . . .

How could a person practise Scientology totally free of Hubbardism?

Abletu

Patron with Honors
How could a person practise Scientology totally free of Hubbardism?

Authority is a statement that rests wholly on the person who created it.

Scientology is the description and sorting out and clearing of the elements of life. L. Ron Hubbard made incredible strides in that direction.

He also added authority statements that do not exist, have never existed as he has stated them.

He didn't understand the chemistry of life, he was focused on the elements of life.

the grand poo-ba of the chemistry of life is Plato and his idea of utopia. Utopia is what has been religiously followed for over 2000 years and is still going strong throughout the world.

The only change has been democracy, and the people elected are always working to change it back to a form of Plato's Utopia.

Why because it is engrained in us to live that way. The only viable utopia "Plato's" is the top down approach with total ignorance at the bottom.

The elements of life do not rely on L. Ron Hubbard's authority, nor does the clearing of those elements.

Once you fully understand the elements there fully yours and you become the source, Ron just pointed them out.

Ron is not the source, you are. Ron is just pointing out and gave directions for you to obtain and gain back you, the source of your existence.

In the world of scientology Ron developed and maintained "I am the authority of Scientology!" Scientology, the elements of life were built by thousands of people who dedicated their lives to the discovery of those elements yet LRH claims to have been the only discoverer. LRH authority crap.

It was John Matheson who developed the e-meter not L Ron Hubbard. Yet it sounds as if L. Ron Hubbard fully developed and is the only source of the e-meter. CRAP! LRH authority crap!

Best Wishes

Adrian

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
What is going on here? I swear in the last 24-36 hours we are getting some new visitors that are sticking out more than usual... Why? If you have any guesses send me a PM :p

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
What is going on here? I swear in the last 24-36 hours we are getting some new visitors that are sticking out more than usual... Why? If you have any guesses send me a PM :p

May well be that the recent publicity about Lawrence Wrights book and Jenna's book has woken up some, or at least given some people the courage to start posting. Same happened when Debbie Cook sent her mail.

Authority is a statement that rests wholly on the person who created it. ...

I just want to say I enjoyed your comments with regard the practical use of scientology principles. Although I definitely have a more affirming view of Plato than appeared in your remarks. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

snip

What was wrong with science for 2000 years was the personalities and authority of two individuals Plato and Aristotle.

Adrian

Plato was not a scientist, nor was Aristotle.

That others held Aristotle as an authority was their doing (like Scholasticism and Aquinas)

But Plato never concerned himself with science nor was he ever held to be an authority in anything scientific.

And for the better part of the last 2000 years Plato's writings were faily obscure.

The Anabaptist Jacques

That others held Aristotle as an authority was their doing (like Scholasticism and Aquinas)

But Plato never concerned himself with science nor was he ever held to be an authority in anything scientific.

And for the better part of the last 2000 years Plato's writings were faily obscure.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Strictly true, however science as we know it did not genuinely exist at the time. Greek conceptions of philosophy included that which later became known as natural philosophy. Both were knowledgeable of such areas although neither considered them to be central to philosophy. Aristotle's work did form the basis for later western cultural views on natural philosophy and other things, and by association his teacher Plato, also, despite the marked areas of differences between the two.

Mark A. Baker

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Oh that's easy! It's just like practicing Christianity but without Jesus :thumbsup:

Sir Isaac Newton wrote the three laws of motion, do you believe everything he said or did is gospel truth, and I must kiss his #### every day to ensure the tree laws of motion will continue to work?

Science and discovery stand independent of the person who wrote it. Only Hubbard "authority" Hubbardism requires you to kiss his #### every day to ensure that the material works.

You are as free of Hubbard to the degree you can apply scientology and recognize the "Hubbard authority" or Hubbardism and toss it away.

The true practitioner or follower of Jesus would fully understand, "what I can do you can do and more." This was a complete and total declaration of freedom from what "I call" worship me, Jesus said (interpretation) you to can do it yourself when you understand what I "Jesus" did.

You are free to the degree you can understand and do it, As a great dance artist said, Just do it.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Gerry Armstrong was a scientologist for 12 years, from 1969 to 1981.

On his website he says:
”For eleven years I was in the organization's inner pseudo-military core, the Sea Organization (SO). There I held a number of key positions, including the Legal Officer, Public Relations Officer and Intelligence Officer on board the organization's "Flagship Apollo," from which Scientology was managed and controlled internationally. I worked with Scientology founder and director and SO Commodore L. Ron Hubbard on board the ship, and later in Florida and California.”

Hubbard's Biography Researcher

In my final two years in the SO, I had the task of collecting and assembling an archive of Hubbard's personal documents, and doing research for his biography. During the course of my research, I discovered and documented that Hubbard had lied about virtually every part of his life, including his education, degrees, family, explorations, military service, war wounds, scientific research, the efficacy of his " sciences" - Dianetics and Scientology - along with the actions and intentions of the organizations he created to sell and advance these "sciences."

When I attempted to get Scientology executives to correct the lies that the organization was promoting about Hubbard, and which Hubbard promoted about himself, I was attacked and ordered to be security checked. A "sec check" is an invasive, incriminatory Scientology interrogation technique using its E-meter lie detector. During my years in the SO, I had been subjected to hundreds of hours of sec checks, and had twice been ordered by Hubbard to the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) [1], the organization's punishment and reprogramming camps, for a total of twenty-five months. Rather than being again locked up and forced to submit to further abuse and degradation, I fled.

Fair Game

Immediately after leaving the organization, I became a target of Scientology's basic philosophy, policy and practice for dealing with criticism or opposition, which the organization calls "Fair Game." In one short description of this noxious concept, Hubbard wrote:

"ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

An "SP" in Scientology terminology is a "Suppressive Person, " considered by the Scientologists to be supremely evil, without any rights, and meriting destruction. Scientology declared me a Suppressive Person in early 1982 and has been subjecting me to Fair Game ever since.

Pursuant to its Fair Game doctrine, Scientology or its agents have:

• assaulted me on multiple occasions;
  • terrorized me on the freeway;
  • stolen photographs from me;
  • broke into my car and stolen documents, a manuscript and original artwork;
  • spied on me;
  • threatened to assassinate me;
  • threatened my family;
  • harassed my neighbors;
  • paid a corrupt police officer for a fake authorization to eavesdrop on me and my attorney and tap our telephones;
  • illegally videotaped me;
  • attempted numerous times to have me prosecuted on false criminal charges, including with the US Federal Bureau of Investigation;
  • sued me six times;
  • driven me into bankruptcy;
  • carried out covert intelligence operations against me; and
  • defamed me with hundreds of Black PR publications.
(Black PR or Black Propaganda is Scientology's policy and practice of destroying a person's reputation or public belief in him by willful and relentless slander and libel.)

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/introduction.html

The following video is dated 17 September 2011 and Gerry explains the campaign of Fair Game against him.
[video=youtube;D6XCXPx9yoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6XCXPx9yoQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Bump.

JB.

Abletu

Patron with Honors

The Anabaptist Jacques

of course plato was obscure, so was aristotle it was not until the church lost control of insider information that people got into the know (read and write) about what was written, discussed and practiced before the holy roman empire's existence.

the dark ages existed not because it was dark, those years were when the majority of people were held in a state of superstitious simpletons with verbal folk lore their only guide who never learned to read or write. Some people were very perceptive and intelligent they just could not write it down.

There were people who could, those who opened their mouths or wrote too much, fed the flames or marched with the powers that be.

Do you see a similar practice developing within the scientology church?

History repeating itself.

Best Wishes

Adrian

of course plato was obscure, so was aristotle it was not until the church lost control of insider information that people got into the know (read and write) about what was written, discussed and practiced before the holy roman empire's existence. ...

Not true at all. Both were widely known through their works for centuries, including the rise of the christian church. Moreover the early church fathers openly acknowledged the degree to which their doctrine owed a debt to Aristotle.

Mark A. Baker

Abletu

Patron with Honors
I just want to say I enjoyed your comments with regard the practical use of scientology principles. Although I definitely have a more affirming view of Plato than appeared in your remarks. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

I have no doubt he was a brilliant man, and I do appear to cut him up, what is interesting is what he wrote was his idea of utopia, his view to be contemplated and understood as his opinion of an ideal, a world view.

He was attempting to see the whole picture, to express the idea of seeing the whole picture.

People used his information to control and degrade individuals for thousands of years.

Within the scientology church, isolation and degradation are the norm, blind compliance is only desired and want from executives, all else are fed to the flames. (fair game)

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Not true at all. Both were widely known through their works for centuries, including the rise of the christian church. Moreover the early church fathers openly acknowledged the degree to which their doctrine owed a debt to Aristotle.

Mark A. Baker

thank you

I was missing that fact.

Best Wishes

Adrian