What's new

Alain B. Kartuzinski, McPherson C/S dies from Cancer

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Title correction: He was not her C/S per Mate. And per Alain's interview with police
and per http://www.lisafiles.com/police/interviews/521.html

However, in reading the following, Alain's post title puts him as being her C/S. This is where I got the info he was her C/S.
[..] SUPPLEMENT/CONTINUATION
FL0520300/Clearwater Police Department Report No. 95-29158
Offense Death Investigation Date of Report 3/25/97

"Involvement With Lisa McPherson: Valarie took care of Lisa McPherson from approximately 11/21/95 to 11/29/95 or 12/3/95. She wrote several reports regarding this involvement and placed the initials SNR C/S FSO for the person the reports were addressed to; that being Alain Kartuzinski. She indicated that the word "RUSH" on the top of a report meant that it did not follow the normal mail routine and was taken directly to Alain Kartuzinski." [..]

With Mate's comments below and Rathbun's comments corroberating that DM was C/Sing the case with Richard Reiss,
it's clear that Alain was not Lisa's C/S t the time of her illness and death.
Now onto the Obituary info:

--------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, I searched but could not find the news here that Lisa McPherson's C/S had died at the young age of 58 from..... you guessed it...... cancer.

Sunshine over at OCMB posted this
"Alain KARTUZINSKI passed away Nov. 6, 2009 at Tampa, Florida"
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=31713

The short obits at Legacy states:
Alain B. Kartuzinski

KARTUZINSKI, Alain B. 58, of Clearwater, passed away Friday, Nov. 6, 2009 at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa. Eternal Rest Funeral Home 727-733-2300
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sptimes/obituary.aspx?n=alain-b-kartuzinski&pid=135781454

R I P, Alain. May you never come back to Scientology.

Last edited:

gladimout

Response to your post

What an excellent Biblical verse you chose.
Because, it is known that using freedom,power or knowledge to manipulate,deceive or destroy is against the law of dharma.
Dharma is basically the Golden Rule.
Thank You for your post. OM :coolwink:

AnonyMary

What an excellent Biblical verse you chose.
Because, it is known that using freedom,power or knowledge to manipulate,deceive or destroy is against the law of dharma.
Dharma is basically the Golden Rule.
Thank You for your post. OM :coolwink:

You're welcome! Glad you like it :wink2:

mate

Patron Meritorious
I knew Alain well. I was a C/S under him when he was the Lead C/S in the Case Cracking Unit in the FSO. At the time he was considered as one of the best of the Class XII auditors. IMO, he was an an extremely good C/S in case repairs. It was a pleasure to work under him and his expert guidance.

At the time of the Lisa McPherson death, he was the Senior C/S for the Class XII unit, and would have had the title of Deputy Senior C/S FSO. The C/S on the Lisa McPherson case was the late Peter Buttery, and auditor was David Gellie. However, the Senior C/S FSO office was for some strange reason, bypassing both Peter Buttery and Alain Kartuzinski, putting them both into danger. The Senior C/S FSO was and still is, Richard Reiss, however at the time of Lisa McPherson's breakdown, David Miscavige was present the the Senior C/S FSO Office, instructing Reiss. As David Miscavige had demoted Ray Mithoff from RTC Inspector General (tech) to Snr C/S Int and then removed him from that post, then as Inspector General, David Miscavige held Snr C/S Int (Held From Above), which resulted in Reiss following his instruction. As a direct result, there was "GROSS OUT-TECH", such as evaluation and wrong indications and "out-Lists".

As a result, David Gellie, Peter Buttery, and Alain Kartuzinski were removed permanently from tech lines with all their certificates cancelled, and Alain had to admit he was telling lies, when he was in fact, following subsequent instructions from David Miscavige.

As you may have gathered, Alain was French and came from a very wealthy family in the shoe industry. He was multilingual, which would account, in part, for his success as a Class XII auditor.

Alain is now at peace and getting ready for his next project. And it wont be scientology, because the total scientology organisation will have been consigned to a part of history well before he returns. This has been foretold.

Alain, it was a pleasure knowing you this lifetime, and I look forward to meeting you again some time in the future.

Fondest Regards, David.

ExVet

Patron with Honors
He was on the RPF in 2007 where he had been for years, along with his son. He was very healthy looking then and very much into vitamin and mineral supplements. He was a very nice, helpful man and very, very remorseful about his role in the Lisa McPherson tragedy. I'm so shocked at this news. Does anybody know if he was still on the RPF when he passed away?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was in FSO in '87, I was "posted" as the I/C of the Senior C/S trainees. There was quite a few being sent to FSO and a number of trainees already there were being put onto this program. Alain was Snr C/S FLB at the time, posted in CMO Clearwater and senior to Snr C/S FSO. He was my "senior" for running this CMO program on all the traines.

I had direct dealings with Alain until he was removed and put into the RPF. He was a nice man in a horrible position and he certainly didn't deserve the RPF assign he got then (as if anybody did really!). His wife was gutted as now she barely saw him at all. They had 2 (?) young children at that time.

My condolences to his family - he always struck me as "too nice a guy" to be in the SO, especially as any sort of exec.

RIP Alain - good luck with your future journey.

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
RIP Alain. I never knew him, but from your accounts, he was indeed a good man.

Mate, one of Lisa's C/S's I did know: Peter Buttery. I was quite shocked to read he had died. Actually, when I was routing out of the SO at Saint Hill UK, he told me I would meet that fate. But here I am, alive and kicking. I would be interested to hear what happened to him after he was removed from tech lines and how he died. When he was at St Hill he was married to a sweet young woman, I think called Christine. I heard the marriage didn't last. Peter was the only person I witnessed at SH losing his temper and screaming, at I don't remember who, in Qual. He was NOTS CS at that time, and Richard Reiss was Senior CS in the ?HGC. Is that what it was called? This was 1981.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

I knew Alain well. I was a C/S under him when he was the Lead C/S in the Case Cracking Unit in the FSO. At the time he was considered as one of the best of the Class XII auditors. IMO, he was an an extremely good C/S in case repairs. It was a pleasure to work under him and his expert guidance.

At the time of the Lisa McPherson death, he was the Senior C/S for the Class XII unit, and would have had the title of Deputy Senior C/S FSO. The C/S on the Lisa McPherson case was the late Peter Buttery, and auditor was David Gellie. However, the Senior C/S FSO office was for some strange reason, bypassing both Peter Buttery and Alain Kartuzinski, putting them both into danger. The Senior C/S FSO was and still is, Richard Reiss, however at the time of Lisa McPherson's breakdown, David Miscavige was present the the Senior C/S FSO Office, instructing Reiss. As David Miscavige had demoted Ray Mithoff from RTC Inspector General (tech) to Snr C/S Int and then removed him from that post, then as Inspector General, David Miscavige held Snr C/S Int (Held From Above), which resulted in Reiss following his instruction. As a direct result, there was "GROSS OUT-TECH", such as evaluation and wrong indications and "out-Lists".

As a result, David Gellie, Peter Buttery, and Alain Kartuzinski were removed permanently from tech lines with all their certificates cancelled, and Alain had to admit he was telling lies, when he was in fact, following subsequent instructions from David Miscavige.

As you may have gathered, Alain was French and came from a very wealthy family in the shoe industry. He was multilingual, which would account, in part, for his success as a Class XII auditor.

Alain is now at peace and getting ready for his next project. And it wont be scientology, because the total scientology organisation will have been consigned to a part of history well before he returns. This has been foretold.

Alain, it was a pleasure knowing you this lifetime, and I look forward to meeting you again some time in the future.

Fondest Regards, David.

Thank you for explaining what happened at Flag, David. I corrected the OP, as I couldn't change the title.

I hope you know that I was being facetious in my comment about him not coming back as a scientologist; I wrote that because of the motto "We Come Back" but I know and believe in what has been foretold.

To you and all who knew him, My condolences. I'm glad he's free from scientology.

"Alain is now at peace and getting ready for his next project. And it wont be scientology, because the total scientology organisation will have been consigned to a part of history well before he returns. This has been foretold."

Alain Kartuzinski (Cl. XII and presumably OT VIII) died of cancer at 58--way too young. And Mate tells us that Peter Buttery, my old nemesis from HSOL (London Day--with similar qualifications) is also deceased. How? When? Does anyone have details?

What is it with these Cl. XII OTs dying young? Seems highly inappropriate to me...

JHW

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was reading Lisa McPherson's website - all of the interviews with staff that were responsible for her - Debbie Cook, Alan Kartuzinski - it is just amazing the SPINNING these staff members did to hide the "murder" of Lisa McPherson.

What is interesting is that they all are getting sick or dying. I googled Alain K. to see where he was and found this post! He covered up the crime, got demoted. He totally withheld the fact that David Miscavige had been Lisa McPherson's "clear cog" and Introspection Rundown. All of the staff members avoid telling the police she had paid for the IR and was doing it. It is just shocking how they lie and cover up the truth!!

Poor Lisa McPherson - :bigcry: Just crazy staff people absolutely clueless!!

Debbie Cook - OMG - really? You are the Captain at Flag and OT 5, this is the MECCA - where Lisa died and your police interview is a big spinning "I don't know anything about what happens here". "Lisa had meningitis, sepsis, aneurysm etc... lie lie lie! Just unbelievable these staff members can spin such spin! The MECCA of spin! Flag!

Just fricken insane!!

Debbie Cook lied too - I sure hope you contact Lisa M.'s relatives and apologize to them for your part in the cover up!! I am sure you were doing it "In the best interest of the criminal organization"???:whistling: How did that work out for ya? Karma sucks doesn't it? David Miscavige is next in line for the wonderful world of Karma!

Her death was not in vain - she did some serious damage to the church of Scientology, David Miscavige and the staff forced to commit crimes to keep her death a secret!!

We have not forgotten Lisa McPherson - bump her story every few months please!!

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I was reading Lisa McPherson's website - all of the interviews with staff that were responsible for her - Debbie Cook, Alan Kartuzinski - it is just amazing the SPINNING these staff members did to hide the "murder" of Lisa McPherson.

What is interesting is that they all are getting sick or dying. I googled Alain K. to see where he was and found this post! He covered up the crime, got demoted and within a few years - DIES~!!

Debbie Cook - OMG - really? You are the Captain at Flag and OT 5, this is the MECCA - where Lisa died and your police interview is a big spinning "I don't know anything about what happens here".

Just fricken insane!!

Debbie Cook lied too - I sure hope you contact Lisa M.'s relatives and apologize to them for your part in the cover up!! I am sure you were doing it "In the best interest of the criminal organization"???:whistling: How did that work out for ya? You suck!

Her death was not in vain - she did some serious damage to the church of Scientology, David Miscavige and the staff forced to commit crimes to keep her death a secret!!

the debbie cook is out now. I'm sure she knows,

when she was in, she was a true believer, SO member, much different than your public member. SO member is 24/7, public is not so 24/7, but maybe just a lower level of intensity. But I know what you mean.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

What is interesting is that they all are getting sick or dying. I googled Alain K. to see where he was and found this post! He covered up the crime, got demoted. He totally withheld the fact that David Miscavige had been Lisa McPherson's "clear cog" and Introspection Rundown. All of the staff members avoid telling the police she had paid for the IR and was doing it. It is just shocking how they lie and cover up the truth!!

Debbie Cook - OMG - really? You are the Captain at Flag and OT 5, this is the MECCA - where Lisa died and your police interview is a big spinning "I don't know anything about what happens here". "Lisa had meningitis, sepsis, aneurysm etc... lie lie lie! Just unbelievable these staff members can spin such spin! The MECCA of spin! Flag!

Just fricken insane!!

Debbie Cook lied too - I sure hope you contact Lisa M.'s relatives and apologize to them for your part in the cover up!! I am sure you were doing it "In the best interest of the criminal organization"???:whistling: How did that work out for ya? Karma sucks doesn't it? David Miscavige is next in line for the wonderful world of Karma!

when debbie said she knew where the bodies were buried, and took the money and ran. Well... It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out. Not just sad, TRAGIC.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you, thank you...for telling it as it is...I don't care if these people were true believers, they encouraged each other to perpetrate crimes which destroyed many people's lives.

I wonder if Marty Rathbun is now going to come out with a eulogy about how grandiose he was just like he did with Earl Cooley and other criminals that have died in the past few years.

Just fricken insane!!

AnonyMary

Alain Kartuzinski (Cl. XII and presumably OT VIII) died of cancer at 58--way too young. And Mate tells us that Peter Buttery, my old nemesis from HSOL (London Day--with similar qualifications) is also deceased. How? When? Does anyone have details?

What is it with these Cl. XII OTs dying young? Seems highly inappropriate to me...

JHW

You might find these articles/threads helpful.

MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS
Hello! This thread is to answer Tommy Davis’s glibness.

I met Tommy during my second EPF in the Sea Org (actually a 2 months Boot Camp type of EPF), he was eating beans and rice every day, washing our clothes, doing the worst MEST work you can imagine, doing pumps up for hours...because he fucked up a "VIP" cycle.

At that time he wasn’t so proud to be a Sea Org Member, I can tell you.

Now, let’s talk about cancer and suicide on Solo Nots. Here are some data for you guys.

There is a tag status for each Solo Nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a Green tag then, depending on his "ability to be Cause over Life" one keeps his Green tag or, follow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

There are about 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide and about(depending on their current status):

1,000 Green tags
1,100 Grey tags
900 Orange tags
800 Purple tags
1,500 Black tags

The 10,000 on Solo Nots is just a dream. There is only 1,000 of them auditing regularly.

I was Solo Nots D of P Europe and i personally met the following Solo Nots Auditors. They were all with advanced cancer:

• Roberto B. – Italy
• Antonella B. – Italy
• Beppe G. – Italy
• Sonia B. – Italy
• Pierluigi G. – Italy
• Bernard C. – Switzerland
• Jo R. - Switzerland
• Tasa D. – France
• Helene M. – France

There is more, but I do not remember their names.

Before I blew the Sea Org in November 2006,two of them died of committed suicide; Jo R. and Beppe G.

I don’t know if the other ones are still alive.

The majority of the 800 Purple tags and 1,500 Black tags are with cancer, HIV, diabetes and non optimum physical conditions.

The majority of the 900 Orange tags committed financial irregularities to be able to “pay for services and/or donations” to the Cult.

Rex Fowler is a typical Orange tag product of the Cult.

You all know the PTS/SP tech “theory”, right?

How many of them had to disconnect from their family and friends because they where the ”SP”?

Why, after an entire bridge people are still sick, ill, criminal, commit suicide, etc..?

Maybe they didn’t find the real SP yet..... or, if they did, they invalidated the read.

At one point every body on Solo Nots had to do or re do the PTS/SP Course GAT.

And the SNR C/S FSO Richard Reiss (pushed by RTC, of course) was constantly harrassing the Solo Nots C/S "because they didn't apply the PTS tech at 100%" during their C/Sing.

Well, a cancerous tumor is not detectable by a SN C/S as far as i know!

I can attest! Beppe G. had a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain while at Flag to "Attest to OT7"! I went with him to the Clearwater Hospital. He was sent back to Italy right away by RTC....

Imagine the Flap if Beppe died in the middle of the Solo Nots HGC!

These data should be widely disseminated. It’ s not a joke. These guys are really in danger.

Michel.

PS: the medical associations should be aware of this data. Scientology technology doesn't cure cancer....when a cancer isn't detected on time, it's too late. Unfortunalely, from a Scientologist view point, a doctor is considered a charlatan.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?16796-MICHEL-CANCER-AND-SUICIDE-ON-SOLO-NOTS

Blood on their hands
Friday, 12 March 2010 12:40
30% of OTs have cancer and Tommy Davis is covering it up?
http://www.scientology-cult.com/blood-on-their-hands.html

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
BUMP! RIP Lisa McPherson:bigcry:

I am reading the Lisa McPherson case and am in complete and utter shock.

The Church of Scientology DSA told me she died of a aneurysm. LIARS!

Here is what I have been reading ALL DAY because I know Paul Greenwood, Craig Burton,
Bennetta Slaughter and others involved in the big cover up.

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cpd_cd/1604.htm

OMG

Does this clip from the deposition regarding the Lisa McPherson investigation / case sound like a woman suffering from an aneurysm?

Q. And, excuse me, the -- can you describe Lisa
4 that first time you saw her? How she looked and what she
5 was doing?
6 A. Well, she was with the a lot of physical motion
7 and she went to make piss (sic) how you say, she went to
8 the bathroom, and she drink her pee, and then --
9 Q. She drank, did you guys follow that? What was
10 it? I missed it.
11 THE ANDREWS: She urinated then drank it.
12 BY MR. MCGARRY:
13 Q. She urinated then drank it?
14 A. Yeah.
15 Q. Wow.
16 A. Then she flushed the toilet. Then she went to
17 take a shower with her clothes and shoes, and then she
18 started to play with the -- how say the --
19 MR. POLLI: Spicots.
20 THE WITNESS: Yeah, exactly. So like she
21 was singing and dancing, and doing things, and stand up
22 and down. So then we complete the shower. We took off
23 her clothes, and we helped her to take a shower. And then