What's new

John Travolta, Kelly Preston, divorce rumor

How can the National Enquirer get away with printing this if it's not true?

http://www.netquake.net/2013/04/john-travolta-to-divorce-wife-kelly-preston/

John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston, will get a divorce after being married for more than 22 years.
However the divorce is not very simple because John and Kelly have personal fortune of $220 million.

According to sources, it seems that actress Kelly Preston is no longer interested in staying married to a man who is rumored to be gay. There are some rumors circling around the media that claim that John Travolta is actually gay and he had affairs with multiple men over the last few years.

According to National Enquirer, pilot Doug Gotterba, 62 years old, said that John Travolta admitted that he is gay shortly after getting married to Kelly Preston in 1991. The pilot also says that he had a six years affair with John Travolta, that Travolta had multiple male sex partners and he even wanted to create a movie for gays.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where there is smoke - there is fire. Remember the rumors about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes!:coolwink:

Now John T and Kelly P have reached another "level" in Scientology. Smashed family - divorce! I know more scientologists divorced than those that are married. No families either - very few children around!

Purple Rain

Crusader
How can the National Enquirer get away with printing this if it's not true?

http://www.netquake.net/2013/04/john-travolta-to-divorce-wife-kelly-preston/

John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston, will get a divorce after being married for more than 22 years.
However the divorce is not very simple because John and Kelly have personal fortune of $220 million.

According to sources, it seems that actress Kelly Preston is no longer interested in staying married to a man who is rumored to be gay. There are some rumors circling around the media that claim that John Travolta is actually gay and he had affairs with multiple men over the last few years.

According to National Enquirer, pilot Doug Gotterba, 62 years old, said that John Travolta admitted that he is gay shortly after getting married to Kelly Preston in 1991. The pilot also says that he had a six years affair with John Travolta, that Travolta had multiple male sex partners and he even wanted to create a movie for gays.

I hope he does make that movie. I loved Brokeback Mountain. I thought it was quite beautiful.

If it's true it's sad about the divorce, but perhaps for the best. I hope they can stay friends.

Lone Star

Crusader
I hope he does make that movie. I loved Brokeback Mountain. I thought it was quite beautiful.

If it's true it's sad about the divorce, but perhaps for the best. I hope they can stay friends.

He should make a gay/scientology movie. It could be called 'The Hole'. :coolwink:

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
I actually hope this is true for John - some anguish for sure about the divorce but the chance to be true to yourself, man

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
john_travolta_kelly_preston_divorce.jpg

Celebrity Dirty Laundry :
Could it be that Kelly Preston is finally ready to find herself a backbone and a sense of pride and put an end to her sham of a marriage? After years of watching husband, John Travolta chase after masseuses and any other hot available men it seems like she has been humiliated enough and is ready to file for divorce. According to the April 15th print edition of The National Enquirer Kelly learned of John getting busy with a hunky guy during a train ride and that was it. It was the hump that broke the proverbial camel’s back. The couple had a huge blowout that has left them not just leading separate lives, but living in different homes as well.
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...reston-separate-divorce-different-homes-0403/

:unsure:

What is this gay BS? Isn't obvious he is bisexual? Or was he just a sex toy for Kelly? I think not. I think it is obvious he likes it both ways. He likes to share the love. He should "grow some balls" and tell it like it is. Screw David Miscavage and his BS "John, you faggot, it's out PR - get a wife and get a life already" crapola. After the zum and drang dies down he can get on with an honest life.

Mimsey

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I always got the feeling that the marriage was one of convenience (conveniently covering up gay rumours) but the two of them actually liked each other, comfortable old friends. But they are both actors so who knows.
For both their sakes I hope they can get to live lives that aren't cover stories.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh dear God... the National Enquirer prints tons of stuff that is untrue. Sometimes they hit on the truth, but it's not the norm. This mag (rag) is sort of this thing that most of us roll our eyes out, but folks like to buy and dish... once in a while someone does bother to sue.

Anyone who still believes that any story has some sort of grain of truth in order for it to be told has NOT spent enough time in the cult, or has not learned their lesson.

It might be true, but I would never 'buy' anything that the Enquirer tells. I've bought it a couple times just for the sheer weirdness and odd pleasure, but decided I didn't want to forward a single penny in their direction.

What? You don't trust the National Enqirer? You don't think they fact check their articles? Next thing I suppose you're going to tell me you don't trust the World Weekly News either. What's the world coming to? Mimsey

ht_angel04_070724_ssv.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
What? You don't trust the National Enqirer? You don't think they fact check their articles? Next thing I suppose you're going to tell me you don't trust the World Weekly News either. What's the world coming to? Mimsey

ht_angel04_070724_ssv.jpg

What kind of soldiers would shoot down an innocent angel?? What is wrong with these people?!

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
I feel that if there was anything like an arranged marriage in Scientology, this has to be it. I don't know the dates on when they were married, but clearly, it must coincide with some of the gay rumors coming out in the press. Just like Scientology and DM was able to break up Tom Cruise's marriage to Mimi Rogers, and later helped him declare Nicole Kidman an SP, I think that Kelly Preston was "assigned" Travolta.

All would have been fine, especially if they both believed that Travolta's homosexuality could be "healed" through auditing. But the fact is, it can't, it never could be, and perhaps, subconsciously, he doesn't want it to be, or he wouldn't have all these people coming forward claiming sexual come-ons.

I wonder if the problems really started with the death of Jett. I still feel like we haven't gotten the full story there.

And don't knock The National Enquirer. I read an article once that said that everything that appears in People was in the Enquirer first a week or two before. Remember: they were nominated for a Pulitzer Prize for the John Edwards scandal....after he got on national television during prime time and denied it. If the story hadn't broke, Edwards had a shot at the nomination and might have caused a major disaster for the democratic party during the general election.

Thank you, N.E.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Where there is smoke - there is fire. Remember the rumors about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes!:coolwink:

Now John T and Kelly P have reached another "level" in Scientology. Smashed family - divorce! I know more scientologists divorced than those that are married. No families either - very few children around!

My wife and I are still together after 30 years and several kids. Then again, we're EX-Scn's.

Scientology doesn't like kids -- raising kids distracts Scns from making more money for DM.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Oh dear God... the National Enquirer prints tons of stuff that is untrue. Sometimes they hit on the truth, but it's not the norm. This mag (rag) is sort of this thing that most of us roll our eyes out, but folks like to buy and dish... once in a while someone does bother to sue.

Anyone who still believes that any story has some sort of grain of truth in order for it to be told has NOT spent enough time in the cult, or has not learned their lesson.

It might be true, but I would never 'buy' anything that the Enquirer tells. I've bought it a couple times just for the sheer weirdness and odd pleasure, but decided I didn't want to forward a single penny in their direction.

The Enquirer prints lots of absurd stories for the entertainment value. They also occasionally cover stories that the "mainstream" press doesn't want to touch. Remember, they exposed the John Edwards-Rielle Hunter soap opera, they broke the story of Jesse Jackson's "love child".

They have lots of lawyers who are expert in libel and slander laws and have to be careful about exactly what they say that could be considered defamation of a living person unless they have evidence to backup what they say.