What's new

A letter to all Clears by LRH?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Translated: "Please LOOK GOOD, my ego and bank account are counting on it"! LRH

Open Letter to all CLEARS by LRH

An ethical code already exists for OTs so at the state of Clear one should not assume that one has a license to do just whatever one will…
…So, the policies of Scientology which have enabled you to reach the state of Clear still apply to all Clears. In fact, they apply more because you have the reality of their value and the necessity of seeing that they are followed…

LRH…"As a result, bigger responsibilities will be given and expected of you so you must be prepared to responsibly educate yourself where necessary so that you can do whatever is assigned to you in a proper manner, in keeping with the main goals and aims of Scientology"!

Translated: LRH needs cold hard ca$h please - so look real good so others will pay $350,000 or more to GO CLEAR!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LRH…"It is a crime to invalidate the state of Clear – see to it that you don’t do this in your conduct as a Clear, particularly as regards yourself"!

WTF??? Really? I spent $350,000 and 20 years of my life to GO CLEAR - and now it is a crime for me not to "act" CLEAR??

Did any clear read this and go...WTF?

Gib

Crusader
Translated: "Please LOOK GOOD, my ego and bank account are counting on it"! LRH

Open Letter to all CLEARS by LRH

An ethical code already exists for OTs so at the state of Clear one should not assume that one has a license to do just whatever one will…
…So, the policies of Scientology which have enabled you to reach the state of Clear still apply to all Clears. In fact, they apply more because you have the reality of their value and the necessity of seeing that they are followed…

LRH…"As a result, bigger responsibilities will be given and expected of you so you must be prepared to responsibly educate yourself where necessary so that you can do whatever is assigned to you in a proper manner, in keeping with the main goals and aims of Scientology"!

Translated: LRH needs cold hard ca$h please - so look real good so others will pay $350,000 or more to GO CLEAR!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LRH…"It is a crime to invalidate the state of Clear – see to it that you don’t do this in your conduct as a Clear, particularly as regards yourself"!

WTF??? Really? I spent $350,000 and 20 years of my life to GO CLEAR - and now it is a crime for me not to "act" CLEAR??

Did any clear read this and go...WTF?

open letter to all clears is a sales pitch.

Idle, I want to sell you a new cadillac, and once you buy it, you now have a responsibility to promote it to your friends and family. And when you drive that cadillac, you must put on a happy face. We have ethics policies you know. And if you don't, why you will not be allowed to buy any more cadillacs from me. And I'll see to it that you won't be able to buy any other car as well.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
open letter to all clears is a sales pitch.

Idle, I want to sell you a new cadillac, and once you buy it, you now have a responsibility to promote it to your friends and family. And when you drive that cadillac, you must put on a happy face. We have ethics policies you know. And if you don't, why you will not be allowed to buy any more cadillacs from me. And I'll see to it that you won't be able to buy any other car as well.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh, it is more like you are going to get rid of that part of your mind that will destroy you - your reactive mind - which if you don't get rid of it - you will for sure succumb!

If you want to live - you have to do what we tell you to do because Hubbard paved the way. Now, donate to the IAS $$$,$$$ and then we will invite you onto the Bridge. You will spend $$$,$$$ jumping through obstacles we put there, spend the majority of your life chasing the carrot - and when you reach it - you will say to us while waxing enthusiasm - "I put my own reactive mind there but I can control it". (You forgot that Hubbard promised you to get rid of it - because you are now trying to gooooo oat tea).

The clear wognition will be supported by the "don't look, don't talk rule in Scientology and heavily enforced by disconnection, shunning, keeping the money you so trustingly put on account because we manipulated it out of you by lying.

Once you achieve the state of CLEAR - we will tell you to "act" clear and don't mess it up or else we won't let you spend another $$$,$$$, donate $$$,$$$ to the IAS and other front groups...so you can achieve the state of CAUSE -

The state of "cause" - This is where you get to be a prick and act like your all that and a bag of chips!

At this point - we will tell you if you don't ACT like you are at cause (but we won't let you be at cause unless you are giving us huge chunks of money, working for free and telling those newbies that just arrived to NOT LOOK, NOT TALK - you have to set the example) we will not let you do super duper power...first you have to buy a brick though - it is $35,000 for the privlage to do it once we reach our goal of $100 billion dollars in David Miscavige's war chest to fight off the Psychs!

AND did we tell you that we need 10,000 scientologists auditing off their fleas before we can do anything else for you - and you have to help - so join staff or else we will never make it....the world is going to hell in a handbasket and it is all your fault cuz we gave you a framed cert that stated you are Oat Tea. It is your responsibility and you need to make it glow right - if it is not...

It is all your fault - somewhere along the 76 year trillion time track you did something to mess this world up so get the "show on the road" and give all of your money, children, mest, time and sanity to us, the Church of Scientology. Unless you are 100% in - the world's future is depending on it...and the next level that we can't release because we have not figured out what to sell you next will be what you need to make you feel powerful - so we are going to re-write the books and tell you to start over on the Bridge because some PSYCHS got into the old books and buggered them up and it was all wrong but we are the most ethical beings on the planet - Hip Hip Hooray for Source.

It is more like that!! ^^^

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I tried to read Marty's blog - tldr! I read enough to see that Marty is coming out of confusion. Am I missing something? Is Marty going "clear"? Does he see that Scientology does not work and one has to study and do other things to reach "enlightenment"?

I think Marty is coming out of the bubble. The EP of that is seeing Hubbard for what he was - a con man and a phony!