What's new

dianetics, scientology and PTS/SP tech

Abletu

Patron with Honors
I was in the academy studying "basic study manual" that 30 page little red soft covered magazine book (1975). I had a cog! I didn't really know what the word "the" meant.

As I was looking this up, a church exec came to where I was sitting introduced himself and asked what I was doing, I said, looking up the word the, "happy and proudly I found a mis-understood word" he said your are taking too long on the course don't worry about those words until you finish the manual.

"my thoughts, were the fuck am I and is this really a Hubbard sanctioned scientology church" my ability to study stopped dead.

My senses went into overtime, I wanted the answer to "what is this place and why don't they want me to understand this basic study manual?"

For two weeks I looked at that study manual as brain washing tech to keep me from LRH's real tech.

I finally relaxed at home and read the whole manual from cover to cover. WOW this is really good stuff and Ron did write this stuff.

Sitting on cloud nine fully blown out, the course sup took one look and sent me to ethics.

When I told him what happened, that I accused a staff member of telling me not to look up words I didn't understand, and for two weeks didn't believe the place was sanctioned by LRH, he the ethics officer completely ignored this and asked how my life outside scientology was going.

I told him my wife left with the kid to Halifax, my reasons to have and support her ended. My life was going nowhere with her.

I thought to myself "Reactive based love relationship can really be rough."

The ethics officer said quote "the reason you can't study is you need to handle this marriage PTS condition."

My end thoughts as I left his office was he is fucking nuts, ask someone else for permission to exist or disconnect. "What happened to this is the road towards a self-determed life"

What stopped me studying was the church's exec saying don't look up anymore words until you finish the manual.

I was in a two weeks low in the academy nothing is done, I read, cog with VGIs and I am sent to ethics. Talk about mind fucked socio/paranoid behaviour at its finest.

What I didn't know at the time, my body router dead filed and turned me into ethics bait.

What I didn't know then was Ron trashed DMSMH basic workable datums and twisted them into mind fucking PTS/SP tech and self-enforcing slavery called ethics formulas.

I refused to accept that L. Ron Hubbard wrote scientology ethics, I could not believe he would butcher his original subject DMSMH.

since I have been venting on ESMB I am reaching a certainty he wrote DMSMH on pure speculation.

and that the whole subject was pure speculation to him, and used his followers and staff as the cash cow and source for more speculation.

I am a dianeticist and scientologist and L Ron Hubbard has turned every valuable datum collected over thousands of years by mankind about the mind, body and/or spirit into disgusted and hated puke.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ahhh, Adrian, it is so nice to finally wake up. :yes: That socioatph lrh was a conman extraordinaire, and he made a pile of money, and a self-perpetrating con that he called a 'religion', and got it to give rebirth to itself over and over again - and that spat out the abomination that is dm . . . Evil extraordianire. All of it. The cesspool of hell.

To finally get one's head above the shit, is the beginning of a real life. Welcome aboard. Rinse yourself off and start anew. Life without lrh, without co$, without scno, is GOOD..

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Ahhh, Adrian, it is so nice to finally wake up. :yes: That socioatph lrh was a conman extraordinaire, and he made a pile of money, and a self-perpetrating con that he called a 'religion', and got it to give rebirth to itself over and over again - and that spat out the abomination that is dm . . . Evil extraordianire. All of it. The cesspool of hell.

To finally get one's head above the shit, is the beginning of a real life. Welcome aboard. Rinse yourself off and start anew. Life without lrh, without co$, without scno, is GOOD..

I have Stephen Mitchell's english version of Tao Te Ching.

Lao-tzu 551-479 BCE or 2500 years ago.

page 1.

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name

The unnamable is the eternally real.

Hubbard's rehash

Life is basically a static.

Lao-tzu

Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Hubbard's rehash

Space, energy objects, form and time are the result of considerations made and/or agreed upon or not by the static, and are perceived solely because the static considers that it can perceive them.

All of Hubbard's axioms are a rehash and based on Lao-tzu's work.

Hubbard didn't do his own work ever, all is speculative fiction is based on another's work, contemplations, actions, sweat and tears.

I was in the academy studying "basic study manual" that 30 page little red soft covered magazine book (1975). I had a cog! I didn't really know what the word "the" meant.

As I was looking this up, a church exec came to where I was sitting introduced himself and asked what I was doing, I said, looking up the word the, "happy and proudly I found a mis-understood word" he said your are taking too long on the course don't worry about those words until you finish the manual.

"my thoughts, were the fuck am I and is this really a Hubbard sanctioned scientology church" my ability to study stopped dead.

My senses went into overtime, I wanted the answer to "what is this place and why don't they want me to understand this basic study manual?"

For two weeks I looked at that study manual as brain washing tech to keep me from LRH's real tech.

I finally relaxed at home and read the whole manual from cover to cover. WOW this is really good stuff and Ron did write this stuff.

Sitting on cloud nine fully blown out, the course sup took one look and sent me to ethics.

When I told him what happened, that I accused a staff member of telling me not to look up words I didn't understand, and for two weeks didn't believe the place was sanctioned by LRH, he the ethics officer completely ignored this and asked how my life outside scientology was going.

I told him my wife left with the kid to Halifax, my reasons to have and support her ended. My life was going nowhere with her.

I thought to myself "Reactive based love relationship can really be rough."

The ethics officer said quote "the reason you can't study is you need to handle this marriage PTS condition."

My end thoughts as I left his office was he is fucking nuts, ask someone else for permission to exist or disconnect. "What happened to this is the road towards a self-determed life"

What stopped me studying was the church's exec saying don't look up anymore words until you finish the manual.

I was in a two weeks low in the academy nothing is done, I read, cog with VGIs and I am sent to ethics. Talk about mind fucked socio/paranoid behaviour at its finest.

What I didn't know at the time, my body router dead filed and turned me into ethics bait.

What I didn't know then was Ron trashed DMSMH basic workable datums and twisted them into mind fucking PTS/SP tech and self-enforcing slavery called ethics formulas.

I refused to accept that L. Ron Hubbard wrote scientology ethics, I could not believe he would butcher his original subject DMSMH.

since I have been venting on ESMB I am reaching a certainty he wrote DMSMH on pure speculation.

and that the whole subject was pure speculation to him, and used his followers and staff as the cash cow and source for more speculation.

I am a dianeticist and scientologist and L Ron Hubbard has turned every valuable datum collected over thousands of years by mankind about the mind, body and/or spirit into disgusted and hated puke.

wow

ordered not to use a dictionary while studying CoS course materials

i wish i could say i don't believe it

but

i believe it

I have Stephen Mitchell's english version of Tao Te Ching.

Lao-tzu 551-479 BCE or 2500 years ago.

page 1.

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name

The unnamable is the eternally real.

Hubbard's rehash

Life is basically a static.

Lao-tzu

Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Hubbard's rehash

Space, energy objects, form and time are the result of considerations made and/or agreed upon or not by the static, and are perceived solely because the static considers that it can perceive them.

All of Hubbard's axioms are a rehash and based on Lao-tzu's work.

Hubbard didn't do his own work ever, all is speculative fiction is based on another's work, contemplations, actions, sweat and tears.

yeah

i like mitchell's translation

a lot

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
There's nothing wrong with Hubbard's stuff PROVIDED that you continue to use your own common sense as the senior datum.

And NEVER take it from Org staff - they always have other fish to fry.

Gib

Crusader
There's nothing wrong with Hubbard's stuff PROVIDED that you continue to use your own common sense as the senior datum.

And NEVER take it from Org staff - they always have other fish to fry.

but I thought hubbard's stuff, just following it, would give us common sense?

Why is it PROVIDED that we have to use of our common sense as the senior datum to go up the bridge? Nobody told me that in the beginning when I read DMSMH and got some auditing and then started up the bridge.

I trusted that PROVIDED in the beginning, and it only got me bankrupt with some results. :confused2:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
but I thought hubbard's stuff, just following it, would give us common sense?

Why is it PROVIDED that we have to use of our common sense as the senior datum to go up the bridge? Nobody told me that in the beginning when I read DMSMH and got some auditing and then started up the bridge.

I trusted that PROVIDED in the beginning, and it only got me bankrupt with some results. :confused2:

Well there you go Gib. What is it about going bankrupt that you don't understand?

Abletu

Patron with Honors
The actions learned in non-existence formula is the normal. When doing the actions creates more self-generated enthusiasm and skill in delivery, you will end up affluent, with an ever increasing busy-ness and an increasing income, requiring you to seek help.

Thus the affluent formula is
1. pay off all your debts completely.
2. allow people to help you, by giving them something they can actually do.
3. share the profits according to their valuable final product results.
4. when they demonstrate their competence give them more to do.
5. When they demonstrate their competence at delivering, hat them on your full non-existence formula as you have outlined it
6. take time out to observe, listen and coach them through any difficulty.
7. maintain a profitable debt free activity.
8. repeat 2 to 6
9. observe passively who manages people effectively within your fully hatted group naturally and effectively.
10. make that person the manager when the group reaches 6 persons.

An effective affluent group tends to be greater than the sum of their parts. Thus a condition of power is reached, a group enthusiasm is created.

This power comes from an in-sync rhythm, and the tendency is to create an in clique. Exclusion creates want to be - but can't be in the group - enemies. The Jewish people in Europe paid dearly for doing so generation after generation.

Maintain the in-sync rhythm,
1. repeating steps 2 to 8 in affluent formula to continue to expand
2. at some point the group is too large, divide into two managed working in-sync groups with a senior coach/people observer/executive.

3. out of sync people are in idolatry and only attracted to the power (enthusiasm) active and present within the group, and are really interested in doing something else.

So
1. find out what they really want to do, create, have and/or make.
2. find who is doing this and connect them with those people.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
L Ron Hubbard's normal condition stifles your ability to improve your delivery shrinking your ability to self-examination and seeking coaching or reaching outside of scientology for datums of comparable magnitude, there may be a better measuring stick to compare your valuable final product to.
Thus this formula is for creating self-induced swelled heads so executives have an opportunity to puncture and deflate, creating failure and cave-in.
Purpose to create dedicated idolatry conditions towards executives.

L Ron Hubbard's non-existence formula requires you to follow an other's agenda and conditions you into being wrong and caves you in. Thus creating self-induced and self-enforcing idolatry conditions, L Ron Hubbard must be right, I am messing up all the time. Thus requiring repeated use of danger and emergency conditions to make you wrong and the executives right. Activates paranoia, socio/psychopathic and/or idolatry behaviours.

When you start a new job, career what is the steps needed? to get out of non-existence?

i. Find out what you are really doing?
2. Who are you really do this for?
3. Why? What is in it for you?
4. Get the correct hatting material and hat yourself with an effective coach.
5. Who needs to know you are doing this job, work?
6. Inform everyone you know who needs your services by telling them this is what you do, and for your co-workers to send you whoever wants this service and/or whatever is needed for you to do your work.
7. Deliver fully what you promised.
8. Thank every paying customer and your co-workers for their support.
9. Pay attention to criticism, these people believe you didn't deliver what was promised and ask for others to observe you in action and work at understanding and converting their constructive feed back into improving your actions.
Repeat 1 to 4 at least once a month, repeat daily 5 and 6.
do 7 to the best of your ability and 8 within that day.
9. when criticism happens and/or a failure to obtain your valuable final product, always seek and obtain an effective coach and/or find a positive honest support group. You don't know what you don't know.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
L Ron Hubbard's rant about the condition of liability is a total justification to blame and shame others for his failure to do any correct training of staff and convince them of how evil they are. Just a super intention to cave-in and drive down tone staff and followers into self-imposing voluntary idolatry and/or slavery conditions towards his brand of dianetics and/or scientology and for himself. His agenda was getting blinded and card carrying idolatry followers.

At present -- Enter Hubbard's scientology at your own risk.

The actual formula for liability.
1. The person's doubt formula as completed is bogus.
2. The person's enemy formula as completed is bogus.
3. Replace the person, their interested in supporting something else, so find out what that really is and complete steps "2" then step "1"
4. If their interest is somewhere else, its really okay for them to do so, variety is the spice of life, so let them do their thing somewhere else.

L Ron Hubbard's eight step doubt formula is an invitation to practice idolatry and be a card carrying self-enslaved scientology ethics book thumper.

The actual doubt formula.

Kristin's "business plan on a napkin" leads to personal freedom and a positive direction for action.

http://www.nickellsilver.com/blog/

1. What do you really want to "do--create--have--make happen" in ten words or less.
2. Why? ten words or less
3.What measurable visible attainable result do I want? ten words or less
4.How will I build, create, have and/or make it happen.
chop into attainable chunks "three" than chop if necessary each of those three into "three" until all is obtainable with or without help.
5. What work needs to be done?
6. When will I do the work?

If you find yourself less enthusiastic about "step 1." as your going through teh steps, dump subject and start again.

Growing enthusiasm to do "step 1" is an indicator your going in the right direction.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
An enemy is a person who believes your agenda is dangerous and evil, and compared to your agenda, believes their own agenda is less dangerous and less evil and more beneficial for all concerned, and in their own estimation the right way to go.

L Ron Hubbard's ethics formula "Find out who you really are." is bogus, because they are certainly following the scientologists code of conduct and accurately informing the world L Ron Hubbard is bogus and loves to dump his failures to understand on others.

The correct formula for an enemy "a person who believes your agenda is dangerous and evil, and compared to your agenda, believes their own agenda is less dangerous and less evil and more beneficial for all concerned, and in their own estimation the right way to go."
is
1. List what "what are we doing that is dangerous and evil?"
2. Did anyone tell you this?
3. What did you observe us do that verified this as true?
4. Who or what is better than us and our actions?
5. Did anyone tell you this?
6. Is it really better than what you are observing us do?

L Ron Hubbard is full of it.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Ron's treason definition betrayal after trust.

and Ron's formula is "Find out that you are."

"Yes I can" from employee and/or volunteer is an assumption by the executive that the employee and/or volunteer understood your intended valuable final product.

Ron is dumping all the executive responsibility failures on the employee.

Ron intention is to cave-in the staff to create a mind condition of idolatry towards executives, a effective mind twisting activity.

The first step for the formula for treason is finding out that you "the executives" are assuming a reality that doesn't exist.

Actually what took place is; as an executive

1. you assumed they understood what you meant.
2. you assumed they could what you intended,
3. you assumed they were on the same page and wanted the same result.

Thus the executive assumptions were way off.

Thus the correct formula for treason is

1. executive list all your assumptions.
2. go out on the floor and observe what the person actions really are.
3. and complete and verify the actual and necessary hatting to obtain intended valuable final product.

The value of "Find out that you are." is the first step out of a rut or dangerous habit in the direction of change.

Find out that you are;

an alcoholic
a drug addict
a sex addict
a stalker
in a negative condition and/or
in habit that requires first to discover that you are.............

Ron's formula for treason, find out that you are is bogus, it is intended as blame with intentions to shame and the justifying of abandoning executive hatting and observing the obvious responsibilities.

Ron is dumping all the executive responsibility failures on the employee/volunteer.

Ron intention is to cave-in the staff to create a mind condition of idolatry towards executives, a effective mind twisting activity.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
L Ron Hubbard's normal condition stifles your ability to improve your delivery shrinking your ability to self-examination and seeking coaching or reaching outside of scientology for datums of comparable magnitude, there may be a better measuring stick to compare your valuable final product to.
Thus this formula is for creating self-induced swelled heads so executives have an opportunity to puncture and deflate, creating failure and cave-in.
Purpose to create dedicated idolatry conditions towards executives.

L Ron Hubbard's non-existence formula requires you to follow an other's agenda and conditions you into being wrong and caves you in. Thus creating self-induced and self-enforcing idolatry conditions, L Ron Hubbard must be right, I am messing up all the time. Thus requiring repeated use of danger and emergency conditions to make you wrong and the executives right. Activates paranoia, socio/psychopathic and/or idolatry behaviours.

When you start a new job, career what is the steps needed? to get out of non-existence?

i. Find out what you are really doing?
2. Who are you really do this for?
3. Why? What is in it for you?
4. Get the correct hatting material and hat yourself with an effective coach.
5. Who needs to know you are doing this job, work?
6. Inform everyone you know who needs your services by telling them this is what you do, and for your co-workers to send you whoever wants this service and/or whatever is needed for you to do your work.
7. Deliver fully what you promised.
8. Thank every paying customer and your co-workers for their support.
9. Pay attention to criticism, these people believe you didn't deliver what was promised and ask for others to observe you in action and work at understanding and converting their constructive feed back into improving your actions.
Repeat 1 to 4 at least once a month, repeat daily 5 and 6.
do 7 to the best of your ability and 8 within that day.
9. when criticism happens and/or a failure to obtain your valuable final product, always seek and obtain an effective coach and/or find a positive honest support group.

You don't know what you don't know.

I applied this to myself in 1976-77 and sold over 1000 Dianetics:MSMH books over a 6-7 months.
During that time, church ethics staff were actively telling others I was a dangerous, no case gain, rock/slamming suppressive and to disconnect/don't believe anything he does and/or says.

Last edited:

Abletu

Patron with Honors
The actions learned in non-existence formula is the normal. When doing the actions creates more self-generated enthusiasm and skill in delivery, you will end up affluent, with an ever increasing busy-ness and an increasing income, requiring you to seek help.

Thus the affluent formula is
1. pay off all your debts completely.
2. allow people to help you, by giving them something they can actually do.
3. share the profits according to their valuable final product results.
4. when they demonstrate their competence give them more to do.
5. When they demonstrate their competence at delivering, hat them on your full non-existence formula as you have outlined it
6. take time out to observe, listen and coach them through any difficulty.
7. maintain a profitable debt free activity.
8. repeat 2 to 6
9. observe passively who manages people effectively within your fully hatted group naturally and effectively.
10. make that person the manager when the group reaches 6 persons.
An effective affluent group tends to be greater than the sum of their parts. Thus a condition of power is reached, a group enthusiasm is created.

This power comes from an in-sync rhythm, and the tendency is to create an in clique. Exclusion creates want to be - but can't be in the group - enemies. The Jewish people in Europe paid dearly for doing so generation after generation.

Maintain the in-sync rhythm,
1. repeating steps 2 to 8 in affluent formula to continue to expand
2. at some point the group is too large, divide into two managed working in-sync groups with a senior coach/people observer/executive.

3. out of sync people are in idolatry and only attracted to the power (enthusiasm) active and present within the group, and are really interested in doing something else.

So
1. find out what they really want to do, create, have and/or make.
2. find who is doing this and connect them with those people.

While successfully selling Dianetics:MSMH in 1976-77 I attracted others, I followed this affluent formula and formed a group who became very successful in selling 1000s of Dianetics MSMH books.

The scientology church ethics staff were working overtime to get those who joined me to disconnect because I was a rock/slamming evil no good, no case gain suppressive.

Does that give you an idea of how much PTS/SP tech re-stimulates the paranoid, socio/psychopathic reactively learnt behaviour patterns. This is engramatically driven behaviour conditions, this is what Ron did with Dianetics:MSMH tech. He was a master at re-stimulating reactive behaviour.

The reason Ron wished he never wrote Dianetics:MSMH is because actual dianetic tech is the only tech that can undo Ron's evil crap permanently. Right now Ron's scientology is one big engram, a very painful engram.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have clearly put some good thought into these formulas, Abletu. I congratulate you.

However, you miss one point of over-riding importance. The formulas as written by LRH are a mish-mash in that some are only applicable to the first dynamic (e.g. Treason, Enemy, Doubt) while others, as written, shift attention over into the third dynamic.

It should have been painfully obvious to LRH and anyone else that there is absolutely no point in trying to get a person's ethics in on an organizational third dynamic . . . (oxymoron there BTW, since one person cannot possibly "get another's ethics in". Ethics can only be done by oneself out of one's own decency and good sense) . . . until one has gotten ethics in on the first dynamic, as a starter. No person who is out-ethics on the first dynamic will ever be ethical on any other. It simply cannot be done. At best he will be an unwilling slave to some moral code, and that itself is a grossly unethical thing to do.

So while you have presented some interesting ideas here, I suggest you thrash this out some more.

Or PM me and we can chase this interesting topic further between us.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
I would like each of you to be on the same page as me.

There are three individual ideas I am going to discuss.

1. Atmosphere

2. Attitude

3. emotion.

I. Atmosphere is what is created between two or more people.

When that atmosphere is in sync, it could be said that the individuals are working together towards a common goal or valuable final product, they consider is valuable to obtain now.

When the atmosphere is sour, or out of sync, it could be said the individuals are working for different and conflicting goals, their own individual valuable final products are apposing each other, and each considers what they are doing is more valuable than what the other is doing and feels it is necessary to appose and/or stop the other. Thus the purpose of Ron's scientology ethics.

To change the atmosphere in a positive direction and/or resolution requires ethics steps (sequence of actions) & when and what hatting (education, training) with each action.

Hubbard's scientology ethics creates a sour, suspicious, reactive out of sync warring, confrontational and disconnecting resolution.

Thus ethics is a conscious precise present time step by step activity to facilitate/educate/train the correct people with the correct when and what hatting.

2. Attitude is a self-feeding-reenforced negative or positive expectancy (law of attraction negative or positive vibes) generated by the individual or as a group gestalt.

When Hubbard's scientology ethics formulas & PTS/SP tech Hubbardism is applied by followers of Hubbardism they are creating a sour, suspicious, reactive out of sync war, confrontational and disconnecting atmosphere and can only increases negative expectancies. Thus resulting in no case gain conditions, a continuous out ethics Hubbardism condition.

To change attitude individually and/or collectively with predictable results requires scientology, objective (goal) processing tech. All scientology tech is OT tech.

Thus to change attitude with scientology OT tech requires an in ethics condition, a positive atmosphere first.

3. Emotion is "elan vital" motion or life's motion.

Hubbard has abandoned dianetics and replaced dianetic tech with Ron's scientology PTS/SP tech. Hubbardism is creating a negative/suicidal/suspicious mind/black hole existence for everyone involved.

To change emotion requires the correct dianetic engram running tech in a positive atmosphere.
Changing the status of an engram from "I didn't knowed!" to "OOOH" affects physical body conditions and health, and instantaneously affects an attitude change.

Thus to change physical body conditions, health and/or attitudes requires correct dianetic engram running in a positive atmosphere.

I have attained all of the above while requiring to suppress my emotional basket/suicidal/no-case-gain (out-ethics) conditions thanks to L. Ron Hubbard's squirrelly training and Hubbard's squirrelly professional auditor auditing conditions.

So If I can obtain results under such stressed out-ethics conditions, you can do them easily in an in-ethics existence.

So yes, I find scientology and dianetics fantastic.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would like each of you to be on the same page as me.

[snip]

So yes, I find scientology and dianetics fantastic.
[/B][/I]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

In several posts above you slam lrh for his bogus PTS/SP garbage, then you say this.

Make up your mind.