What's new

Squirrel Busters visit with me again to my home in Los Angeles

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Minister in Clerical Collar all threatening, tough and gangster.

The guy in the clerical collar acting all threatening, tough and gangster -- that is an example of both Auditor Beingness and the religious nature of the Church of Scientology.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...87004087483.2154032.1050333220&type=1&theater
Cover Photos

Back to Album · Ed's Photos · Ed's Timeline

526230_3887004207486_779151854_n.jpg

Ed Bryan

Don't mess with me and my homies...You'll get a fish on your doorstep.... — withMatt Bryan, Brendan Bryan, Robbie Robinson, Barry Shereshevsky and Jon H. Soeder at Celebrity Centre International.

Ed Bryan

Don't mess with me and my homies...You'll get a fish on your doorstep.... — with Matt Bryan, Brendan Bryan, Robbie Robinson, Barry Shereshevsky and Jon H. Soeder at Celebrity Centre International.

I wish these guys would come to my house.

Like I told my mailman "Whatever you do, don't wear sunglasses or a Fedora. My two German Shepherds will tear you to pieces."

The Anabaptist Jacques

Anonycat

Crusader
Wow

Very inspiring religion

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I just reexamined the photo, and I now wish to ask: how many of those guys look like they totally have someone locked in their basement?

WTF for: I think 0

LIKE for: at least 3

LOL: more than 3

Vote now.

I just reexamined the photo, and I now wish to ask: how many of those guys look like they totally have someone locked in their basement?

WTF for: I think 0

LIKE for: at least 3

LOL: more than 3

Vote now.

I think they look more like they locked themselves in their parents' basements for about 30 years.

The Anabaptist Jacques

anon2019

Patron with Honors
Re: Scientology Minister in Clerical Collar all threatening, tough and gangster.

I think its great that COS are now performing same sex marriages. I wish the happy couple all the best.

[/QUOTE]

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fellow on the right, Jon Soeder. Was first paid staff, then SO at Bridge in design and marketing. Then with wife and two children at Int. Wife had an inheritance, so she and Jon were allowed to keep doing OT 7 and then OT 8 at their own expense while @ Int. Now Jon and wife are out and broke. Jon back to design work and wife back to her per Scio trade as an airline flight attendant. Tough gig for a gal in her late 50's without the tenure she could have at her age.

At least one of the childre, a son still in the SO In Int Landlord's office.

Tough times

No work security

Lost inheritance

Lost children

No grandchildren

Still drinking koolaid

Very sad

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

My first thought was 'Natural Born Shillers'.... idk, love it when scilons go the edgy-gansta route, its so close to the actual truth :duh:

De guy in the cheap white suit? Why lookee thar, its the 'Dog Fodder'!

iyiyiyiyi

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
grand tour coming at Int Base

[video=youtube_share;pW1hazYKd5o]http://youtu.be/pW1hazYKd5o[/video]​

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just say it, Panda - they're dressed like Marcabians. WTF?!

LOL, yes indeed. They are Marcabians. They've infiltrated Co$. All bases now belong to Marcabian Confederacy.

Funny, you'd think they'd keep a lower profile. But alas, Marcabians are known for being quite stupid.

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
Fellow on the right, Jon Soeder. Was first paid staff, then SO at Bridge in design and marketing. Then with wife and two children at Int. Wife had an inheritance, so she and Jon were allowed to keep doing OT 7 and then OT 8 at their own expense while @ Int. Now Jon and wife are out and broke. Jon back to design work and wife back to her per Scio trade as an airline flight attendant. Tough gig for a gal in her late 50's without the tenure she could have at her age.

At least one of the childre, a son still in the SO In Int Landlord's office.

Tough times

No work security

Lost inheritance

Lost children

No grandchildren

Still drinking koolaid

Very sad

Aww, man... I was laughing at that faux bad guy stuff! My prom date!
And you inserted humanity - wtf?
Now I feel like a complete bitch.
My prom date was a douche, though.