What's new

Mike: Leaked Info on GAT II

Anonycat

Crusader
What happened to the Golden Age of Admin? Anyone else get those briefings? We assumed that the Golden Age of Ethics would come after that... meh.

Remember the Golden Age of Three Stooges Tech?

[video=youtube;7jmhjktoxX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jmhjktoxX0[/video]

Lone Star

Crusader
The delusion is just so strong it's hard to describe it with mere words. The emails Comm IC shared from Pasadena is a perfect illustration.

Meanwhile I just found out that yet another OT and very large contributor now has cancer. In fact she and her husband's name were listed recently as being one of the highest donors. One of the mega super duper Patron Meritorious Quadruple Platinum Diamond Level contributors.

She has spent all in all many years at ASHO, AOLA and Flag. She'll probably be dead by this time next year. So much for the training side of the Bridge. Just think of all that electricity received holding the cans during hundreds upon hundreds of hours of auditing. If not thousands. Oh but that doesn't cause cancer. Neither does asbestos harm you. LRH.

Yay!!!!! It's great being at cause over Matter, Energy, Space and Time isn't it? It's great going up the Bridge and never getting a cold, or the flu, or c-a-n-c...... oooops, strike that one.

Oh well....it's just a meat body. She'll just pick up another one and resume services at an Ideal Org on a cleared Planet. :eyeroll:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know it's laughable, but I seriously got a briefing from folks in naval regalia who told us how the Golden Age of Admin was next up... :duh:

I know it's laughable, but I seriously got a briefing from folks in naval regalia who told us how the Golden Age of Admin was next up... :duh:
Numbnuts Miscavige finally realized that the only people interested in that would be Staff and Sea Org, and the one thing they both have in common is their bank accounts have already been cleaned out, that's why they are working for the cult in the first place.

Anonycat

Crusader
The delusion is just so strong it's hard to describe it with mere words. The emails Comm IC shared from Pasadena is a perfect illustration.

Meanwhile I just found out that yet another OT and very large contributor now has cancer. In fact she and her husband's name were listed recently as being one of the highest donors. One of the mega super duper Patron Meritorious Quadruple Platinum Diamond Level contributors.

She has spent all in all many years at ASHO, AOLA and Flag. She'll probably be dead by this time next year. So much for the training side of the Bridge. Just think of all that electricity received holding the cans during hundreds upon hundreds of hours of auditing. If not thousands. Oh but that doesn't cause cancer. Neither does asbestos harm you. LRH.

Yay!!!!! It's great being at cause over Matter, Energy, Space and Time isn't it? It's great going up the Bridge and never getting a cold, or the flu, or c-a-n-c...... oooops, strike that one.

Oh well....it's just a meat body. She'll just pick up another one and resume services at an Ideal Org on a cleared Planet. :eyeroll:

When in L.A. a 3 years ago, I told my host about Chanology and about the cult, and she said: a woman is coming over to meet you. Her husband puts on the shows at the Celebrity Center, and is approaching his deathbed, and she suspects his handlers are going to have him sign their home over to the cult. I was also told they have 2 sons, and she was terrified that she'll lose everything they have. Sigh.

This is the same trip that I discovered Tom Cruise has "men scouts", who know Tom's type, set up a meeting, and if all goes well they get a contract giving them a career as long as they follow all the rules.

I also got to meet Lynn Campbell in person!

Last edited:

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
I am soooooo happy that I don't have to give a crap about GAT/GAT II/etc. any more, and can just follow it as a matter of mild interest. SOOOOOOOO GLAD!!!!!!! Life is elsewhere! Life Good!

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

I hope she is not the one I am thinking of and from a photo appears to be the mother of two young children.

I am not convinced by Arnie's theory of the electricity from the e-meter causing cancer. The current is incredibly low. I am guessing a person gets currents induced in them from many electrical sources in their surroundings. What is more likely is the age range of the people and their sedentary occupations putting them in a group where cancer is more likely. Plus if they get symptoms they may approach a doctor too late because they think they can postulate it away.

Anonycat

Crusader
I hope she is not the one I am thinking of and from a photo appears to be the mother of two young children.

I am not convinced by Arnie's theory of the electricity from the e-meter causing cancer. The current is incredibly low. I am guessing a person gets currents induced in them from many electrical sources in their surroundings. What is more likely is the age range of the people and their sedentary occupations putting them in a group where cancer is more likely. Plus if they get symptoms they may approach a doctor too late because they think they can postulate it away.

I think you're right, about putting off going to a doctor. Karen Black went exactly that course - and at the last second, when chances of surviving were slim, then she jumped up and went to Europe for treatment. Her last chance taken at the last second, since she couldn't get results auditing. It seemed they cleaned her out, too. I looked at the life's work in film & television, and she was always working - it's pretty amazing. She even had work this year, as most years since she started.

This forced her and her husband to raise funds for her last shot at getting well.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Add into that poor or no diet. They're so busy clearing the planet they don't have time to prepare healthy meals at home and instead rely of fast foods and highly processed carcinogen filled garbage food from their local convenience stores and gas stations. (just a theory)

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious

A real study should be done. The E-meter and electricity theory is just a guess/opinion. I don't know that OT's have any different cancer rates than the normal population. Statistics from the CDC show that 1 out of 3 people will die from cancer anyways.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

1smf0o.jpg

TG1

Angelic Poster
I am sooo embarrassed I was ever associated with this crap.

I left long before GAT I. But Scientology rebooted numerous times in so many other goofy ways while I was in that I still have to be embarrassed for tolerating those "Oopsies!"

Looking back, I wish I had just stood up in the course room and ranted to the other students, "WTF!? This is insane! I'm not wasting any more of my life here!" And then walked out.

Of course, essentially, that's what I eventually did, minus the rant. That's what we all did.

Just wish I'd done it sooner.

TG1

Gib

Crusader
I am sooo embarrassed I was ever associated with this crap.

I left long before GAT I. But Scientology rebooted numerous times in so many other goofy ways while I was in that I still have to be embarrassed for tolerating those "Oopsies!"

Looking back, I wish I had just stood up in the course room and ranted to the other students, "WTF!? This is insane! I'm not wasting any more of my life here!" And then walked out.

Of course, essentially, that's what I eventually did, minus the rant. That's what we all did.

Just wish I'd done it sooner.

TG1

I got you beat. I blew staff twice, each time going back on staff. Then the third time instead of blowing I decided to route off staff thereby giving myself a [STRIKE]blowjob[/STRIKE] freeloader debt. :duh::duh::duh:

And why? Because I had read all the god damn books and listened to all the god dam lectures (circa 1986) thereby hypnotizing myself into believing hubbard's BS. His hypnotic commands of a grade chart. And this is why DM ordered everybody to do the Basics, so they can get the hubbard's hypnotic commands even before getting auditing or to stabilize the commands if getting auditing.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike: The Golden Age of No Tech, Part II

NOTE: I have been asked not to cross-post entire articles from Mike's blog, and instead to cross-post only a link and an excerpt or excerpts. I will do so.

Mike: The Golden Age of No Tech, Part II
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-golden-age-of-no-tech-part-ii/

Excerpt:
But in the end, the main reason for massive auditor failure has been that Class V orgs are generally completely unable to get students through the Pro-Metering Course- in any amount of time. The supervisors themselves did complete the course, but only because they did it at Flag under some of the most highly trained and veteran auditors and supervisors in the world. Having to the deliver it themselves in Ottowa or Perth was a hopeless task. Why? Because the David Miscavige Metering Course violated HCO PL “Instruction and Examination- Raising the Standard Of” almost line by line.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
A real study should be done. The E-meter and electricity theory is just a guess/opinion. I don't know that OT's have any different cancer rates than the normal population. Statistics from the CDC show that 1 out of 3 people will die from cancer anyways.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

1smf0o.jpg

I am personally updating this data to reflect what I and many of us on here really think.

Number of deaths for leading causes of death: (isn't that a little redundant? "deaths for leading causes of death?)

(1) Unfortunate souls who wasted too many decades of their lives believing misleading information by a money grubbing narcissistic psychotic a-hole: 598,690.

(just a theory)

guanoloco

As-Wased
Rinder talks in there about Mark VIII meters being used for a long time in Mark VII cases (with Mark VIII guts) at FSO. Anyone know when that practice started?

I had a floating TA in something like 2002 and it was entirely a BIG deal at Flag but was accompanied with zero "cog" or any VGIs in me. It was a nothing sensation but was really bragged up and down the line - my life went completely 180 degrees opposite in the physical universe as was what it was supposed to do as touted in the marketing of the rundown. I will never do services at FSO again even if they paid me vast sums of money to do so.

More reversals of Scientology:

FLAG - friendliest place on Earth.

FLAG - the Mecca of technical perfection.

There are no failed cases at FLAG.

We always deliver what we promise.

FLAG sucks shit.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike: MORE Leaked Info on GAT II

NOTE: At the Moderator's request, I am cross-posting only a short quotation from Mike's original material. I am, however, also cross-posting in full the leaked material consistent with the posting of all such leaked material on this forum.

Let The Cheering Begin!!!

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/let-the-cheering-begin/

Excerpt:
Here is some feedback from the adoring crowds at the FH Auditorium last night who turned out to see the great man in person.

Absolutely, without doubt, the greatest event EVER!!!!!

Thousands of trainees!

Super Power is coming!

We are going to trash the Coachman!

You are all going back to redo everything you ever did and pay us for the pleasure of it!

The 5 man orgs are being required to send 7 staff to Flag!

FBSNIP3.jpg

FBSNIP4.jpg

FBSNIPS5.jpg

snip1.jpg