What's new

Isabella Cruise Abandons Tom and Reconnects with Nicole Kidman — Scientology Crisis?

Anonycat

Crusader
I wonder if Tom Cruise and his Scientology finally pushed his daughter Isabella Cruise away. We recently told you about her musician boyfriend, Eddie Frencher, stepping away from the controlling cult and how it was going to put Isabella in an awkward position. Her father was likely going to follow the rules and shun Eddie, leaving Isabella stuck in the middle. If she was made to choose sides then it’s very clear that she chose her boyfriend and that path has led her back to adoptive mother, Nicole Kidman.

Complete article: http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...ts-with-nicole-kidman-scientology-crsis-0526/

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: Isabella Cruise Abandons Tom and Reconnects with Nicole Kidman — Scientology Cris

Wow..... Somewhere in California, a dwarf is getting very, very drunk right now.

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: Isabella Cruise Abandons Tom and Reconnects with Nicole Kidman — Scientology Cris

Wow..... Somewhere in California, a dwarf is getting very, very drunk right now.

...plus he's slapping the shit out of whoever was in charge of handling TC's kids. Move over Heber, you got company.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

...plus he's slapping the shit out of whoever was in charge of handling TC's kids. Move over Heber, you got company.

If TC is really in the SO and second in command, I bet he's the one that will end up Heber's bunk mate.

Hey Tom

Even your daughter's boyfriend figured it out,

Is having the cult force Sea Org members to worship you really thrilling enough to you to lose your family over?

Is your ego really this fragile?

Wake the fuck up already, stop playing this silly ass role playing game, and embrace reality, before you have no family left.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Hey Tom

Even your daughter's boyfriend figured it out,

Is having the cult force Sea Org members to worship you really thrilling enough to you to lose your family over?

Is your ego really this fragile?

Wake the fuck up already, stop playing this silly ass role playing game, and embrace reality, before you have no family left.

And if you do a mea culta, speak out like Jason Beghe did, and maybe strike an effective blow against the cult, you can still get some fans back. But the window of opportunity is closing on that one.

Lone Star

Crusader

And if you do a mea culta, speak out like Jason Beghe did, and maybe strike an effective blow against the cult, you can still get some fans back. But the window of opportunity is closing on that one.

Maybe Oprah would do a special show for Tom's mea culta.

I can just envision Tom jumping on the couch exclaiming, "There are no Clears! Show me a motherfucking Clear!"

:hysterical:

Re: Isabella Cruise Abandons Tom: dark thoughts

Dark thoughts.

She may be on a mission for OSA. Just wait to see if Nicky starts going looney, or gets rushed to the ER with anthrax poisoning or whatever.....

Tom will have part of his amends signed off, then it'll be on to that lawyer's daughter......:nervous:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

We heard the same shit when Isebella visited Nicole in Nashville a few years back. The source is laughably vague - a 20 something girl visits her mother so therefore she is estranged from Tom and out of CoS? Meh. Weak. Trying to build a story on sand foundations.

I do think Eddie leaving the SO was an interesting turn of events. However, since he also comes from VIP scilon family and is dating TC's daughter I'm sure he was handled with kid gloves after blowing. My only question is if Tom approves of Eddie and the relationship or not - if not we know he would have the Cos do the dirty work of breaking them up. The cult working, covertly or otherwise, to break up the relationship would certainly rub Isebella the wrong way - that above all else may get her to break from the cult. (I always feared Isabella, not being the 90 lb starlet type girl, may have found an accepting (fake) social circle in the CoS that kept her bound to it - and by cult design. I hope as she's matured the need for that may wane and she will be able to find real friends, outside of the cult.)

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Does this explain the "! ! ! F U C K ! ! !" that I heard resounding around the planet like a clap of thunder?

Are you kidding - she can still be a card holding scio, and see her mom. Like her mom was declared? I'd like to see that goldenrod, if it even exists beyond the blogosphere's imagination. Take a lesson from this clip from Pulp Fiction.... Mimsey

[video=youtube;2HQh4YRw9H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQh4YRw9H8[/video]

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

We heard the same shit when Isebella visited Nicole in Nashville a few years back. The source is laughably vague - a 20 something girl visits her mother so therefore she is estranged from Tom and out of CoS? Meh. Weak. Trying to build a story on sand foundations.

I do think Eddie leaving the SO was an interesting turn of events. However, since he also comes from VIP scilon family and is dating TC's daughter I'm sure he was handled with kid gloves after blowing. My only question is if Tom approves of Eddie and the relationship or not - if not we know he would have the Cos do the dirty work of breaking them up. The cult working, covertly or otherwise, to break up the relationship would certainly rub Isebella the wrong way - that above all else may get her to break from the cult. (I always feared Isabella, not being the 90 lb starlet type girl, may have found an accepting (fake) social circle in the CoS that kept her bound to it - and by cult design. I hope as she's matured the need for that may wane and she will be able to find real friends, outside of the cult.)

I totally agree with this.

But Eddie leaving the SO was an extremely predictable event, IMO. It wasn't very smart both on his family's side and on COS' side to let him join to begin with.

Even if you are a "VIP" once you are in that machine: the EPF, the berthing, the musters, etc. you can't help but get a pretty good idea of what it's like. Any pretense on the church's side that "it really isn't like the SPs say it is" will be shown for what it is.

Not good for the celeb PR machine. At all.

Jump

Operating teatime

Oh Sh i i i t ! ! ! !

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Oh Sh i i i t ! ! ! !

Keep pushin' Davey. By the time you get past the tough bit that feels like a bath plug, the rest of it's just like giving birth! :biggrin:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Does this explain the "! ! ! F U C K ! ! !" that I heard resounding around the planet like a clap of thunder?

I thought I heard "Eddie sucks cock on Hollywood Boulevard!" echoing through the trees last night, but I wrote it off as a solar flare. Darth Midget is a much more plausible explanation.

Anonycat

Crusader

I saw some speculation in the article, but one thing is for sure - if you're connected, or worse, pushing scientology - your acting career can be instantly devalued. Now, we often see what the public opinion of sci is. If you're in the cult, you are seen as just plain stupid Xenucult members. Add to that how internet savvy & involved in contemporary culture the kids probably are, and I'll bet that the kids keep a clear distance from sci. My prediction is that the kids say that they respect other people's choices. That's what Nicole said in interviews. I wager that the kids subscribe to her newsletter.

Semi-related: The article opens with ...

By Chris Wright

The Fresh Prince was in town over the weekend with his son/daughter Jaden to leech onto the Champions League Final festivities in London in order to promote some god-awful new film they’re both in, which saw the unsettlingly perma-postive Scientology gimp jemmied into taking a penalty against Edwin van der Sar at the UEFA Festival at Stratford.

He failed Big Willy style…

Source/article: http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/vide...y-of-everything-ever-at-uefa-event-video.html

Anonycat

Crusader

He tried to recruit Beckham - will Tom keep the buddy-buddy deal and give him some good paying sweetheart gigs, as offered?

“David feels that now is the time to transition into films while he’s still young enough to land the top-notch roles.’’

Hollywood heavyweight Tom and Goldenballs, have been chums since David, 38, lived in LA with wife Victoria, 39, and their brood. Tom’s then wife Katie ­Holmes, 34, struck up a close friendship with Posh and the couples were ­ often seen out together.

It was rumoured the relationship cooled after Tom, 50, tried to get them involved in Scientology.

But the source explains; “David still keeps in touch with Tom and believes he’ll stand by his promise to help him become a star.”

And he’s said to have his eye on a role in Tom’s planned sequel Mission: Impossible 5.

Article: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/316872/Tom-Cruise-will-make-David-Beckham-a-movie-star/

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Cute, but no: Scientology is a very, very minor thing, unworthy of notice on a planetary scale. What are there, maybe twenty thousand suckers still working for the cult or paying for its services? It's a nothing, led by a nobody. There are probably more people in Birmingham than have ever been touched by L Ron Hubbard's UFO cult... the idea that the group has some kind of significance is only forwarded by the group itself, via increasingly desperate PR. Scientologists aren't even hasbeens: they never were.