What's new

On behalf of my friend, Anonycat

Doctor Watson

Hello,

I am writing this on behalf of Anonycat and Slobeck who wrote the blurb below.

"Anonycat is the proud parent of a wonderful 9 year old boy. He has recently been separated from him by his son's mother and it has become necessary to take this issue to the courts for resolution. The struggle is just beginning and the first legal steps in defending his custodial rights is retaining a good lawyer who can file and serve paperrs setting in motion the process leading to reunification. We have set up a "GoFundMe.com" site to help make this happen. Anonycats efforts against Scn abuse and on behalf of ex'scn's everywhere are well known. It's time to stand up for a comrade in a difficult situation and help see him through this. No one likes to have to beg for money

As a personal note, I have grown to be rather close to Anonycat since I have been involved with the struggle against Scn abuse and can say without reservation that he really deserves to be with his son and his son deserves Anonycat's wonderful love as a parent. I know I'm new to a lot of you at ESMB so I understand if you're like "who is *this* guy? But feel free to ask me anything (about me, this effort, my friendship with Anonycat, whatever) I can even talk to you on the phone if you want so feel free to pm me and I'll give you my digits."

http://www.gofundme.com/33dhs4

Thanks for reading and PM me if you have any questions. I know Anonycat personally and can tell you anything about the situation.

Best wishes,

Doctor Watson

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello,

I am writing this on behalf of Anonycat and Slobeck who wrote the blurb below.

"Anonycat is the proud parent of a wonderful 9 year old boy. He has recently been separated from him by his son's mother and it has become necessary to take this issue to the courts for resolution. The struggle is just beginning and the first legal steps in defending his custodial rights is retaining a good lawyer who can file and serve paperrs setting in motion the process leading to reunification. We have set up a "GoFundMe.com" site to help make this happen. Anonycats efforts against Scn abuse and on behalf of ex'scn's everywhere are well known. It's time to stand up for a comrade in a difficult situation and help see him through this. No one likes to have to beg for money

As a personal note, I have grown to be rather close to Anonycat since I have been involved with the struggle against Scn abuse and can say without reservation that he really deserves to be with his son and his son deserves Anonycat's wonderful love as a parent. I know I'm new to a lot of you at ESMB so I understand if you're like "who is *this* guy? But feel free to ask me anything (about me, this effort, my friendship with Anonycat, whatever) I can even talk to you on the phone if you want so feel free to pm me and I'll give you my digits."

http://www.gofundme.com/33dhs4

Thanks for reading and PM me if you have any questions. I know Anonycat personally and can tell you anything about the situation.

Best wishes,

Doctor Watson

This could be ground breaking in the present climate - hopefully we can all celebrate a success in the near future.

Doctor Watson

This could be ground breaking in the present climate - hopefully we can all celebrate a success in the near future.

Thanks for your reply.

I also have another blurb to share that was written by Tory.

AnonyCat is a Father of a 9 year old and is Anonymous. He has a young child who has been abducted and he desperately needs a lawyer to help him. As is, he is a non-custodial parent (He has no rights). He needs to get an attorney to help him sort this out and help get him back in touch with his son. Due to this, we are asking each of you to chip in. Here's the link: http://www.gofundme.com/33dhs4

Last edited:

slobeck

Patron
So the first blurb was from me. If anyone needs any info from me about any of this, hit me up in pm and we can even talk on the phone. This is a terrible situation which will require something of a team effort to win at.

peace, Slo

Anonycat

Crusader
I have experience in this sort of thing. PM if you like. I am not an attorney.

Message sent! :)

Thanks to Doctor Watson, Slobeck, and Tory for getting this going. Funds go to Doctor Watson's account (set up for this) and all dox will be shown. It's been a very emotional, very bad time, and I appreciate this more than you'll know. There is nothing more powerful than the love of a parent for their child, so those who have supported me with phone calls of encouragement and love, messages exchanged, and donations, are making it possible for me to handle this.

This is the longest we've gone without having contact in my child's lifetime, and the most bad dreams I've had this lifetime.

Every kind word makes it possible to cope. Thank you.

<3,

Anonycat

Lori

Cheryl E Love
Thanks Doctor Watson! I just donated what I could! I know others will do what they can also.

Anonycat, Hang in there hon you are not alone and we will be here for you! :bighug:

Sautez

Patron with Honors
Anoncat, my good friend. I know you to be a very caring and down to earth person. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this.

It is thrilling to see such good people stand up for you as you are one of the kindest people I know.

I will be doing what I can to help you.

All my best,
Sautez (Colleen)

Anonycat

Crusader
Anoncat, my good friend. I know you to be a very caring and down to earth person. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this.

It is thrilling to see such good people stand up for you as you are one of the kindest people I know.

I will be doing what I can to help you.

All my best,
Sautez (Colleen)

Thank you for the sweet compliments, and for being my friend. You are an amazing person, and I hope we get together again soon!

All the love,
Anonycat

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Message sent! :)

Thanks to Doctor Watson, Slobeck, and Tory for getting this going. Funds go to Doctor Watson's account (set up for this) and all dox will be shown. It's been a very emotional, very bad time, and I appreciate this more than you'll know. There is nothing more powerful than the love of a parent for their child, so those who have supported me with phone calls of encouragement and love, messages exchanged, and donations, are making it possible for me to handle this.

This is the longest we've gone without having contact in my child's lifetime, and the most bad dreams I've had this lifetime.

Every kind word makes it possible to cope. Thank you.

<3,

Anonycat

For you, AnonyCat:

:bighug:

To all others :grouphug:

Love :rose:

Tory/Magoo

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Anonycat,

I just want to put some words here to let you know you are in my thoughts. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Kia kaha (Maori for "stay strong")

:biglove::hug:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I wish you and your son the very best and to be reunited soon as a family and be able to enjoy life at peace!
May you feel supported in many ways!

:flowers:

Anonycat

Crusader
I wish you and your son the very best and to be reunited soon as a family and be able to enjoy life at peace!
May you feel supported in many ways!

:flowers:

Thank you, lotus. :)

lotus.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
This is just the cruelest thing to do to someone - it hurts not just the father but the mother's own child as well. In Australia the courts take a very dim view of this and the default position is that parents have shared parental responsibility even if the children live primarily with the other parent. Only in the most extreme circumstances would a court grant one parent sole parental responsibility. We don't even use the word 'custody' anymore. This system seems to be stuck in the dark ages to me, and certainly is not based on the interests of the child as ours is. Ours is predicated on the basis that the child has a RIGHT to a relationship with both parents.

I hope you have found a great lawyer who can help you with this terrible situation. There are times as a parent when I have had glimpses of the sort of anguish you must be feeling - and it must be the worst kind of nightmare.

I hope you know how much people care about you here, and that we've got your back, Anonycat. Best of luck with everything, and hopefully she will see reason.

Is Scientology behind this?

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh Anonycat, you know I luvs ya & I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles.

:bighug:

Fingers & toes crossed this all works out for you.

:blowkiss:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
I cannot imagine the pain and frustration that you must be going through. I will do whatever I can to help you. It irks me that I am so poor that the local church mouse tossed a few coppers in my hat. Be that as it may, I will do what I can to support you in this.

Stay strong.