What's new

Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or less)!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or less)!

Milestone Two

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two

Excerpt:
A group of Scientologists, Clears and OTs, who are simply working to achieve the aims of Scientology as per LRH.

That is Milestone Two. It has the mission to apply standard tech, across an open platform, to achieve LRH’s goals for Scientology.

Pretty simple really.

It will be an international membership community, working to get things DONE. In fact, one of the mottos of Milestone Two is ‘Dones come from effective doingness”. It is not a place for natter, pontificating or talking about the past. It is a fraternity of people who collaborate, cooperate, coordinate and communicate to get projects and programs initiated and followed through to completion, based on the proven programs technology of LRH.

Membership is open to anyone who agrees with the purposes and objectives of Milestone Two, regardless of whether you are a declared SP, an independent Scientologist, a Freezoner, someone from Ron’s Org, a person under the radar, on the fence, offlines, or even onlines with Corporate Scientology. We don’t care who you are. If you feel LRHs aims for Scientology are worthy and work working towards, you are welcome.

Doors open in an estimated 7 days time (or less). The delay in getting started has been the challenges of setting up a website that will perform the needed functions, and enable us to really work together to share information, projects, programs and activities.

We have established a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee, we have created a basic membership system and the needed constitution to keep everything on the straight and narrow (and in no way a repeat of what has occurred with Corp Scientology). We have an elected council to govern for the first year from our founding 11 members and the plan is that over the next year the membership will build by 100-fold and anyone that wishes to play a key role in this group is welcome.

Tomorrow I will post the objectives and purposes of Milestone Two. The next day the constitution. The next day the admin scale.

And finally I will post the names and details of the founding members -- with detail on why they decided to collaborate to form Milestone Two. The founding members are all long term veterans that we know and trust. They are all Clear or OT, well trained, and have production records even longer than their years in Scientology. They are a great team to start this ball rolling as they don't just talk. They get things DONE.

And then Milestone Two should hopefully be open for business – accepting memberships, assistance and more. We have 6 awesome and ground shaking projects that are already being worked on that will be the foundation for our first work – and there will be more. They are far reaching and will have impact on delivery for the independent field, and they are also significant in opening the doors of Div 6 to new public, without the corrupted Corp Scn slant on everything.
NOTE: I originally titled this cross-post "Fundamentalist Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Org Open in 7 Days (or less)!" because the iScientology blog has been consistently associated with KSW and what I've labeled "Fundamentalist" Independent Scientology. I dropped the word "Fundamentalist," and changed the title to simply "Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Org Open in 7 Days (or less)!," for two reasons.

First, I don't know how "KSW," "fundamentalist," or (to quote the post above) "standard tech" the new not-for-profit Org can be if it welcomes members from Ron's Org and its Levels Beyond OT VIII.

Secondly, I don't know how "KSW," "fundamentalist," or (to quote the post above) "standard tech" the new not-for-profit Org can be given the resurrection of the Original OT Levels as somehow "standard."

[Some might drop the term "fundamentalist" because that is not a term the group uses to describe itself. Nope, not me. Never did it before, and wouldn't start now. I call and classify them the way I see them.]

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Re: Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or le

Shouldn't they start with Milestone 1? Putting 500 names on the Indy 500 list? :)

I picture a bunch of people on a beach, armed with spoons. 'All right, let's do this!'

CommunicatorIC

Re: Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or le

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two#comment-1837
0 # Lana M 2013-06-14 16:17

Hi Christine,

Yes, we have non-profit status, and there are unquestionably hoops to jump through. But, we chose not to register the company in the US. We instead went with a country where Corporate Scientology does not have a full deck, and where the cards are in an altogether different hand. Being legally defensible was a key point for us -- for obvious reasons.

Gadfly

Crusader

I can't wait for the war to begin between them and the corporate C of S.

Nothing better than a good 'ole internecine war to whittle down BOTH sides of the idiocy. :confused2:

It is great to see various splinter groups get larger, organized, and FUNDED, because that spells trouble for the corporate C of S.

CommunicatorIC

Independent Scientology Milestone Two - Objectives and Purposes

Independent Scientology Milestone Two - Objectives and Purposes
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/465-milestone-two-objectives-purposes

Excerpt:
Objectives and Purposes of Milestone Two

To foster an open enterprise virtual platform for a broad and supportive international fellowship and community, uniting people to use the tools and technologies of L. Ron Hubbard on a daily basis to better conditions in the world, and to help themselves.

To preserve and protect and correctly use the original spiritual philosophy and technologies developed by L. Ron Hubbard in order to secure this path to spiritual freedom for all those who wish to walk it.

To support an abundance of network communication lines to achieve the aims of the fraternity and to maintain inviting, supportive, honest and transparent communications for any who are interested in participating or wishing to learn of Milestone Two activities.

To support making training and qualifications services readily available across the planet, through the Milestone Two membership fraternity, to maintain the standard application of L. Ron Hubbard’s auditing, ethics and management technologies.

To provide support for Field Auditors, groups and organizations so they can obtain and maintain high technical standards and thus ensure their effectiveness and prosperity.

To initiate broad-reaching dissemination programs that individual members can use to introduce people to L. Ron Hubbard, his philosophies, and the technologies he developed.

To support an inter-faith program, promoting tolerance, cooperation, care and understanding as integral aspects to any movement that pursues ethical purposes.

To support the ongoing whistle-blower program on abuses
and corruption of L. Ron Hubbard’s discoveries and technologies, making clear delineation between such and the body of work itself.
As to the last item, and to the extent concern about "corruption of L. Ron Hubbard’s discoveries and technologies" implicates KSW and "standard tech," I again wonder how "KSW" or "standard tech" the new not-for-profit "membership community" can be:

(1) if it welcomes members from Ron's Org and its Levels Beyond OT VIII; and

(2) given the resurrection of the Original OT Levels as somehow "standard."

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Indie Treehouse said:
To support making training and qualifications services readily available across the planet, through the Milestone Two membership fraternity, to maintain the standard application of L. Ron Hubbard’s auditing, ethics and management technologies.

Its a trap!!!!

9045624019_a79d6d5f7c.jpg

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dones come from effective doingness​

Wtf are these people? Who are they writing to? Preschoolers?
Clean hands come from effective cleaningness.
Let us all nod our little heads at the wisdom of it all.

Queenmab321

Patron Meritorious

Dones come from effective doingness​

Wtf are these people? Who are they writing to? Preschoolers?
Clean hands come from effective cleaningness.
Let us all nod our little heads at the wisdom of it all.

"We are number one! All others are number two, or lower."

The Sphinx from the movie, Mystery Men.

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious

Buy now - you'll have to pay more for membership later.
If you pay now before you find out who the 11 founding members are you get to pay half price.

CommunicatorIC

Buy now - you'll have to pay more for membership later.
If you pay now before you find out who the 11 founding members are you get to pay half price.
I assume you are joking, but if not -- Source? Citation? URL?

Also, how can one "buy now" when no membership fee has been disclosed yet?

BTW, Lana has thanked you for the assistance you provided:
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two#comment-1838
# Lana M 2013-06-14 16:37
In fact, I just want to add, thanks to Ralph Hilton, who provided me with all of the original Independent Scientologist newsletters from 1981 - 4. This was when volumes of Scientologists had been ejected from the Church and declared wholesale (injustly), and they worked to start independent Scientology delivery in England, Europe and the US.

Gib

Crusader

Nothing better than a good 'ole internecine war to whittle down BOTH sides of the idiocy. :confused2:

It is great to see various splinter groups get larger, organized, and FUNDED, because that spells trouble for the corporate C of S.

That was happening since the 1950's. Hubbard came up with "Black Dianetics" and positioned it with squirrels.

black dianetics = squirrels = commies = pyschs = 12 world bankers = the media

And why, he wanted a monopoly, and he got it alright.

And he wanted nobody to improve on his ideas taken from Freud and Crowley and who knows who else. And from the people who developed the St Hill Briefing course, alan walters, gorden bell, rogerB, and others, the cheese.

And hubbard sealed it shut with KSW and PTS/SP tech.

That's my take. :confused2:

And of course he sealed it further shut with his private CIA called the Sea Org. :laugh:

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious

I assume you are joking, but if not -- Source? Citation? URL?

Also, how can one "buy now" when no membership fee has been disclosed yet?

BTW, Lana has thanked you for the assistance you provided:
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two#comment-1838

Yes, that was confusing. Lana just deletes some of my posts so I'm not really interested in a group where those in charge just delete posts at whim with no communication.

I was joking about the buy now, yes.

On one hand the group appears to be KSW but then Lana promotes Max Hauri who delivers weird space alien "OT levels" involving training BTs to audit one's breakfast to remove entheta from it. It appears to be very open but is very self contradictory about the inclusiveness - e.g. Is someone who channels ancient Aztec souls for new OT level welcome or not?

The cheap sales pitch - only 5 more days to go etc. is a bit too tacky for me. The web site is glossy but the number of responses is extremely low. I would be surprised if any old time Independents get involved.

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious

Who is funding it?

Gadfly

Crusader

Who is funding it?

I inferred that it was from this statement:

"Yes, we have non-profit status, and there are unquestionably hoops to jump through. But, we chose not to register the company in the US. We instead went with a country where Corporate Scientology does not have a full deck, and where the cards are in an altogether different hand. Being legally defensible was a key point for us -- for obvious reasons."

On second thought, that was probably an incorrect conclusion. I don't pay much attention to the various goings-on in the "free zone". :confused2:

And, sometimes I say things about it that aren't based on much, as I don't give it much careful attention or thought.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Don't worry... because Yuliya Keaton has given me and 99 other people the login to access all the juicy leaks, when she infiltrates the Cheapzone...

(Kidding.)

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious

Don't worry... because Yuliya Keaton has given me and 99 other people the login to access all the juicy leaks, when she infiltrates the Cheapzone...

(Kidding.)

Why ? Lots have the link the the real dirty stuff :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

On one hand the group appears to be KSW but then Lana promotes Max Hauri who delivers weird space alien "OT levels" involving training BTs to audit one's breakfast to remove entheta from it. It appears to be very open but is very self contradictory about the inclusiveness - e.g. Is someone who channels ancient Aztec souls for new OT level welcome or not?

Yes, I figured they were going to have no end of trouble over the different factions. Have they *really* not thought that through? I remember working with a FZ group when I first got back to the UK in 1986 and getting kicked out after a few weeks for being a squirrel :biggrin:. I don't have any trouble now because I don't have to agree with anyone on the tech I use: take it or leave it.

Paul