What's new

A Gradient Descent into Hell

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I look over the years of the Scientology Empires Rise and Fall, I saw something heavenly gradiently descend into hell.

I saw how the tiniest thing led to terrible abuses.

Take for instance the first time we had to tell a shore story to hide LRH's presence.......I knew immediately we had given the OK to lie, to keep lying until the truth is long forgotten.

Statistics.....fabulous Tech.....Lets you know where you are at....yet, how it distorted everything.....a simple thing like recruiting.......loading a poverty ridden Org with unhatted untrained staff.

Now we get into incredible financial abuses.

Manning the Org Board......God how that destroyed people pay.....I remember visiting the St Louis Org....the had 128 staff and one auditor......and one supervisor.......Barry Kline was ED.......such insanity.

Each little distortion led to incredible horrors.

Destroying the Mission Network......guaranteed every outer Org, AO, ASHO, SO, CMO witch hunts, purges, downstats and abuses for eternity.....

The list goes on and on.....

I remember in 1973-74 buying 200 Class IV, XDN Courses from the LA Org for my staff....in 1974 I bought a 100 SHSBC Courses from ASHO LA for my staff........in 1975 I bought 100 SHSBC courses from St Hill, England for my staff.

I bet Scio 2006 did not sell a 100 courses total between LA Org, ASHO or St Hill.

All these people were new public......

But I was an SP......must be gotten rid off.....LOL.:) :) :)

Where did the truth go?

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I look over the years of the Scientology Empires Rise and Fall, I saw something heavenly gradiently descend into hell.

Take for instance the first time we had to tell a shore story to hide LRH's presence.......I knew immediately we had given the OK to lie, to keep lying until the truth is long forgotten.

Statistics.....fabulous Tech.....Lets you know where you are at....yet, how it distorted everything.....a simple thing like recruiting.......loading a poverty ridden Org with unhatted untrained staff.

Manning the Org Board......God how that destroyed people pay.....I remember visiting the St Louis Org....the had 128 staff and one auditor......and one supervisor.......Barry Kline was ED.......such insanity.

Destroying the Mission Network......guaranteed every outer Org, AO, ASHO, SO, CMO witch hunts, purges, downstats and abuses for eternity.....

I remember in 1973-74 buying 200 Class IV, XDN Courses from the LA Org for my staff....in 1974 I bought a 100 SHSBC Courses from ASHO LA for my staff........in 1975 I bought 100 SHSBC courses from St Hill, England for my staff.

I bet Scio 2006 did not sell a 100 courses total between LA Org, ASHO or St Hill.

Where did the truth go?

Alan

Yeah, I remember the 70's. Thing's were much different then. We had our share of idiots, to be sure, but for the most part things were fun and usually at least semi productive. And from what I hear, it had deteriorated from the 60's and some say, from the 50's. I've been out for quite awhile now, but I've heard it continued to get worse still.

And so much of what goes on is so SENSELESS it boggles the mind.

I saw my home org struggle, get on a roll, then get crashed by some idiocy, some purge, or some missionaire so many times it is painful to remember it.

Of course 200 XDn, Cl 6 auditors MUST be the work of an SP!:rolleyes:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
CofS is a cult. I hate to say it, I wish it weren't true, but it is. So even if you hand those clowns a good policy (not that all policy is good), the cultic set up is just going to make a real dog's breakfast out of it.

Sigh.

But the nice thing is, we're all free to do what we want. If we want to squirrel and develop new things based on Hubbard's stuff- great. If we want to go and do something completely unrelated- we can.

No calls, no visits, no demands to go to ethics...

jodie

Patron with Honors
Questions for Alan

Hi Alan,

Did you ever experience the legendary "Finance Police" missions? Or were you already out?

That pushed a lot of decent people out as well. It was apparently pure insanity.

Truth does not sit well with insanity.

- jodie

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, I was out by then.

But, once DM reneged on the reform I knew what was in the future.....DM had never built anything in his life......his, as was LRH's game was control, power and domination...

DM had to kill the "geese that layed the golden eggs." Kill anyone who knew more than he did.......which was most senior Scio's.

Scio descended to DM's level........it shrunk drastically.

Alan

jodie

Patron with Honors
No, I was out by then.

But, once DM reneged on the reform I knew what was in the future.....DM had never built anything in his life......his, as was LRH's game was control, power and domination...

DM had to kill the "geese that layed the golden eggs." Kill anyone who knew more than he did.......which was most senior Scio's.

Scio descended to DM's level........it shrunk drastically.

Alan

OK, thanks for answering. :)

Good call on your part.

- jodie

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
I chose Idenics which was developed by John Galusha, one of LRH's early technical assistants. Mike Goldstein runs the business now and gives free sessions.

I believe Idenics is the other path Ron could have chosen -- a non-Bridge approach. But it would not have made him rich nor famous I suppose. It's too simple.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Alan or Kookaburra - either of you around ASHO in the mid 70's? Or early 70's? My dad was around then. Trying to find out anything about him....

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was around then - PM me his name - I might know him.

You'd think that some of the goodness of others could have at least prevented lron pursuing his plan to dominate.
You'd think some of the goodness would have rubbed off on him so that he'd at least see that domination wasnt necessary. If he was power hungry he could still have had that without the extra work of achieving domination.He did see goodness and he was so evil he used it as a tool to achieve domination. IMO this can be seen from the early days right on through till he died. He had no use for goodness in himself. All the goodness he brought out in others was brought out not to do good but to do evil. Someone who did not "succumb" to all the goodness around him and did not "suffer" from "contagion of goodness" is a unique individual. Such a megalomaniac that he could not "be the effect" of anyone - especially anyone good.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Scientology as a group has no resistance at all to the forces of totalitarianism. No will or method of self correcting as a group.

It was 'designed' that way by Hubbard, so that he coud be in total control.

Seen as a system to build a society, Scientology is a throwback, and atavism! - Humanity has developed a much more viable civilization.

If we can learn anything from the exceperience.. It is that there is no such thing as a 'benign dictatorship'!

:yes:

Carmel

Crusader
Alan,

You started this thread yonks ago, and being fairly new to the board, I've only just seen it. Like other posts of yours (with data you have from your history in Scn), good stuff! Thanks.

Hell yeah! - such a waste and bloody sad!

I believe that everything in this life has it's polarity. The "tech" is no exception. It's a shame that it was taken south, but there ya go!

uncle sam

To Bea Kiddo

Alan or Kookaburra - either of you around ASHO in the mid 70's? Or early 70's? My dad was around then. Trying to find out anything about him....

I was on the shsbc both day and foundation 73 to 74. Let me know his name- as I was outer org staff I was friendly with ASHO staff and audited alot of them.

Div6

Crusader
I was on the shsbc both day and foundation 73 to 74. Let me know his name- as I was outer org staff I was friendly with ASHO staff and audited alot of them.

She found him and they have been re-connected.....it was one of the early high points and products of ESMB. If you haven't read her story (she was born into the SO, Class VI GAT C\S, etc) it is one of the highlights of this particular corner of the universe.......

Mojo

Truth does not sit well with insanity.

- jodie

That is friggin beautiful Jodie.

And it's counterpart is equally sublime, to wit:

Insanity does not sit well with Truth.

Mojo

P.S. I know of what I speak of. Lol!

Mojo

If we can learn anything from the experience.. It is that there is no such thing as a 'benign dictatorship'!

:yes:

Um, uh, er, how do they say?: I beg to differ? Lol!

Benign Dictatorship begins in the silence & solitude of the soul of one being. And it is the highest form of self-government. Bar none.

Mojo

P.S. It's not that the logic used to conclude what you have concluded is flawed, it is not flawed (to the contrary), it's simply the application of logic itself is uncalled for in this particular matter. The absence of evidence of the inherent goodness & value of a benign dictatorship in manifest social political realities on earth at this time is evidence not of an indictable form of government. It is merely evidence of a corruption of the spiritual reality of such a government.

Bottom line, most human beings (necessarily?) suffer the phenomena of not understanding who or what they really are, spiritually speaking, at least at some point in time in their lives. However, every spiritual master that has ever graced this earth, has operated under a self-government called: benign dictatorship.

Mojo

Last edited:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron

Where did the truth go?

Alan

And it's the same for every Sea Org member. Willing to lie for the good of the group...so sad.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Um, uh, er, how do they say?: I beg to differ? Lol!

Benign Dictatorship begins in the silence & solitude of the soul of one being. And it is the highest form of self-government.

Mojo
Sorry, you are not allowed to differ! - I am the dictator! The highest form of self-government, and you are a figment of my imagination! Report to the edge of the abysmal logic vortex!

(Governing only one self doesn't qualify! :grouch: - You need to at least govern one more person to make a two bit Hitler! - Why do I need to explain this stuff anyway?)

:hattip: :hysterical:

Mojo

SchwimmelPuckel;134358]

Governing only one self doesn't qualify! :grouch: -
:hattip: :hysterical:

Just a single-split-second 'after the final analysis' , there is only One-Self.

It's everything before that single-split-second that defines the world we find ourselves living in my friend SchwimmelPuckel. And thus temporary. So to speak.

Governments Politics Religions Philosophies Theories Facts and All.

Lol

Love,
Mojo

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
P.S. It's not that the logic used to conclude what you have concluded is flawed, it is not flawed (to the contrary), it's simply the application of logic itself is uncalled for in this particular matter. The absence of evidence of the inherent goodness & value of a benign dictatorship in manifest social political realities on earth at this time is evidence not of an indictable form of government. It is merely evidence of a corruption of the spiritual reality of such a government.

Bottom line, most human beings (necessarily?) suffer the phenomena of not understanding who or what they really are, spiritually speaking, at least at some point in time in their lives. However, every spiritual master that has ever graced this earth, has operated under a self-government called: benign dictatorship.

Mojo
Wut!? - Continuing to differ while I post a ruling against it!!!

Allright.. Who are the spiritual masters then? - Buddha and the pole saints? The Pope? Ie: The religious nutters. - Or is it, say Newton, Henry Ford, Einstein? Ie: The damned infidels.

Ok, That's unfair segmentation. There'd be storytellers and wise folk of all kinds, being 'spiritual masters', if we use a broad definition. Good leaders.. In fact I see 'religion' loosing in supplying humanity with 'spiritual masters'. But religion exerts influence gained from organizational intimidation and coersion... To compansate..

I'll concede that these 'spiritual masters' were probably 'self-determined', or did what they wanted to do.

But I must insist that dictatorship, as a political system, requires the ruling over people other than oneself!

We don't need to bother about dictators who only rule over themselves.

:wiggle: