What's new

Scientology denied in Laura DeCrescenzo’s law suit

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Justice Kennedy DENIES Scientology's motion for stay in forced abortion case!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: For the sake of your own physical safety, please keep at least 10 yards between yourself and David Miscavige this evening.

Oh - would I love to be a fly on the wall to see Miscavige's reaction to the news!! I do feel bad for anyone within 10 yards of him though - he tends to SLAP, Punch and beat those around him when he cannot have his way!:nervous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUCg9Gf012ws73so22LQaxsQ&feature=player_detailpage&v=8Z5DI0ZQuNg

This ^ is hysterical! Check out Thomas Davis, ex spokesperson for the Church of Scientology! Son of Ann Archer, actress and Cult supporter!!

Thomas Davis - aka Tommy Davis - you were soooooo wrong!! You WERE in a cult!!
Thomas Davis was the spokesperson for the Church of Scientology. Thomas Davis lives in Austin Texas with his wife, Jessica. They are not in the Sea Organization anymore. It would be nice if they would admit how wrong they were!!

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
Re: Justice Kennedy DENIES Scientology's motion for stay in forced abortion case!

V is for the final VICTORY .... Coming soon to an Ideal Org near you! :biggrin:

TG1

Angelic Poster

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!

It's a GREAT day at the US Supreme Court. In many, many ways. :)

TG1

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

Woo hoo! :biggrin:

Take that you sneaky, secretive, thought-controlling, bullying cult!

I wonder if it is time for Tiny Fists to whip out his big, mega, straight up an vertical weapon of last resort - his check book. What is Laura's game plan - win the Scientology Lottery, or make that bastard pay dearly for what he did to her and the others that have had abortions by going the distance.

He can't do jail time as a penalty for a civil suit, but IMO, she could make a legal precedence stick about the church loosing the priest penitence privilege, paving the way for others to get their folders back. Then take the mans filthy lucre.

I wonder what the odds in Vegas would be on this, seeing how many times in the past he has let his pen do the talking.

Mimsey

Sindy

Crusader

I wonder if it is time for Tiny Fists to whip out his big, mega, straight up an vertical weapon of last resort - his check book. What is Laura's game plan - win the Scientology Lottery, or make that bastard pay dearly for what he did to her and the others that have had abortions by going the distance.

I wonder what the odds in Vegas would be on this, seeing how many times in the past he has let his pen do the talking.

Mimsey

I would love it if she didn't settle and all this crap got laid out in a court of law but, I also think that no matter the sum his sleaziness would be willing to pay, she deserves every last dime and then some. I would respect whatever decision she makes and frankly, she's been at this for years and deserves closure. They could drag this out for more years still. She should demand as much as possible. Bleed cult, bleed.

TG1

Angelic Poster

I hope she goes to court and wins a bazillion-dollar award.

And if that doesn't happen, I hope she settles for an amount that's least one more digit long than Debbie Cook settled for.

:)

TG1

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Yes, but get all the internal docs first!

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: For the sake of your own physical safety, please keep at least 10 yards between yourself and David Miscavige this evening.

Firstly, lol, and thank you.

Lastly, I wonder if David actually 'receives' the truth? Think about that (I say to myself). Remember Squirrel Busters? In short order the local media was busting Scientologys balls, and yet the Squirrel Buster Team continued on for what? weeks? months? well, for quite a while. Maybe David heard something like this from his new Mr. Rinder and Mr. Rathbun team (early on): "Mr. Miscaviage, Sir, your Squirrel Buster project is going straight up and vertical. Half the wogs in the state of Texas have already flooded our Scientology missions and orgs begging to join Scientology. Really, Sir, your Squirrel Buster project is so successful in Texas that even the governor (Mr. Rick Perry) has announced a new Texas statewide holiday called: The David Miscaviage Day!"

The tag team holds their breath......... and then David smiles......(and then the tag team soils their pants, in unison, in sheer unadulterated relief).

I'm serious. No man (gender neutral) in his right mind could possibly continue to shoot himself (and 'his' church) in the foot (or in the balls) time and time again, in light of being shown the wound (called truth) that he didn't notice himself. No way jose (nationality neutral).

Come on, let's put our wog-thinking-caps on here.

1. David Miscaviage took over Scientology Inc. worldwide by securing the communication lines to Ron. He then told Ron what Ron wanted to hear (i.e an acceptable truth).
2. As a result, David Miscaviage hisself became God. (borrowing a perfect word from face here, thanks face)
3. Now, Marty and Mike somehow or other 'missed the memo' about how to take over Scientology Inc. worldwide by securing the communication lines and lying to David. (called Scientology Inc. worldwide takeover tech, 101)
4. As a result Marty and Mike were left with creating Scientology ltd. localwide.
5. Now, the new up and coming Leader of Scientology Inc. worldwide (Davids bit*ch), is telling David the court's are approving his every move. David is ecstatic.
6. ok, so this is where it gets tricky. The vistaril thingy presents a little problem. Ok, let's just assume one of his 2 top people (having convinced David he is God and the world and the worlds governments and the worlds courts of law, loves him) slip a little teeny-weeny lethal bit of vistaril into his evening rum. And, well, asks David to write a new will turning over the entire enterprise of Scientology Inc. worldwide to them. On that very night. And David does it.
7. It's perfect. Well, ok, it's almost perfect.

By the way, I am not suggesting that anyone ever should mess with a perfectly good glass of rum. This post is satire.

I'm just sayin......

David Miscaviage cannot possibly be as stupid as he factually appears to be....

mojo

ps: David, it's me, mojo, look, I can tell you who it is (and who they are) that are after you. And I suggest you kick them all out of Scientology, with SP Declares, immediately. Ready? It's the top 100 people in your Sea Org. I'm not kidding you Dave. I have the proof. I have the comm lines. The top 100 are conspiring against you. Clean house David. Quickly. If I were you, just to be safe, I would immediately kick out the top 500 people in the Sea Org. By the way, have I mentioned, L. Ron Hubbard couldn't hold a candle to you?

Purple Rain

Crusader

Firstly, lol, and thank you.

Lastly, I wonder if David actually 'receives' the truth? Think about that (I say to myself). Remember Squirrel Busters? In short order the local media was busting Scientologys balls, and yet the Squirrel Buster Team continued on for what? weeks? months? well, for quite a while. Maybe David heard something like this from his new Mr. Rinder and Mr. Rathbun team (early on): "Mr. Miscaviage, Sir, your Squirrel Buster project is going straight up and vertical. Half the wogs in the state of Texas have already flooded our Scientology missions and orgs begging to join Scientology. Really, Sir, your Squirrel Buster project is so successful in Texas that even the governor (Mr. Rick Perry) has announced a new Texas statewide holiday called: The David Miscaviage Day!"

The tag team holds their breath......... and then David smiles......(and then the tag team soils their pants, in unison, in sheer unadulterated relief).

I'm serious. No man (gender neutral) in his right mind could possibly continue to shoot himself (and 'his' church) in the foot (or in the balls) time and time again, in light of being shown the wound (called truth) that he didn't notice himself. No way jose (nationality neutral).

Come on, let's put our wog-thinking-caps on here.

1. David Miscaviage took over Scientology Inc. worldwide by securing the communication lines to Ron. He then told Ron what Ron wanted to hear (i.e an acceptable truth).
2. As a result, David Miscaviage hisself became God. (borrowing a perfect word from face here, thanks face)
3. Now, Marty and Mike somehow or other 'missed the memo' about how to take over Scientology Inc. worldwide by securing the communication lines and lying to David. (called Scientology Inc. worldwide takeover tech, 101)
4. As a result Marty and Mike were left with creating Scientology ltd. localwide.
5. Now, the new up and coming Leader of Scientology Inc. worldwide (Davids bit*ch), is telling David the court's are approving his every move. David is ecstatic.
6. ok, so this is where it gets tricky. The vistaril thingy presents a little problem. Ok, let's just assume one of his 2 top people (having convinced David he is God and the world and the worlds governments and the worlds courts of law, loves him) slip a little teeny-weeny lethal bit of vistaril into his evening rum. And, well, asks David to write a new will turning over the entire enterprise of Scientology Inc. worldwide to them. On that very night. And David does it.
7. It's perfect. Well, ok, it's almost perfect.

By the way, I am not suggesting that anyone ever should mess with a perfectly good glass of rum. This post is satire.

I'm just sayin......

David Miscaviage cannot possibly be as stupid as he factually appears to be....

mojo

ps: David, it's me, mojo, look, I can tell you who it is (and who they are) that are after you. And I suggest you kick them all out of Scientology, with SP Declares, immediately. Ready? It's the top 100 people in your Sea Org. I'm not kidding you Dave. I have the proof. I have the comm lines. The top 100 are conspiring against you. Clean house David. Quickly. If I were you, just to be safe, I would immediately kick out the top 500 people in the Sea Org. By the way, have I mentioned, L. Ron Hubbard couldn't hold a candle to you?

No, I'm going with stupid.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Hail to Justice Kennedy for saying NO to the Church of Scientology! :happydance: Scientology's STAY DENIED!!!

Who wants to bet the confessional files turned over to her will be incomplete & had been tampered with before release? The cult is not going to allow some wog court, irregardless it being the US Supreme Court, tell it what to do.

freethinker

Sponsor
The Church is a liar, first of all, PC folders are handled by Folder Admins who have unrestricted control over a PC's folders to and from PC Archives. Pesonnel in Pc archives has unsupervised access to all PC folders.

Student auditors, who are not yet full fledged and ordained auditors have access to PC folders.

The D of T has access to PC folders to find PC's for his students. I often saw the Dof T rummage through the folder closets in search of PC's for his students.

Ethics Officers, and not all are ministers, have access to PC folders.

Students on courses doing why findings, who are not on an auditor course, have access to PC folders.

Registrars have access to PC folders on occasion.

PC folders travel through the mail, Fed Ex, UPS and others and the potential to land in untrained hands is possible if not probable. The point being here that control to keep it out of the hands of untrained personnel is lax.

PC folders are often lost by being shuttled about where they could be accessible to anyone in an org.

A Purif I/C has access to PC folders and they are not auditors, C/S's or Dof P's.

I have seen PC folder closets left wide open in the HGC, with the HGC door open and no one in the HGC to stop anyone from accessing the folders.

That the above named non-ordained have access to PC folders is in POLICY.

Gib

Crusader
Well, yes, there are several sides to this issue of the PC folders.

Here we have the church in its PR touting mental health and counselling and all those other mainstream benefits of their "technology" as a scientifically based "applied philosophy" . . . and now when it suits their warped minds they pull the ruberic of "clergy-penitent privilege" . . . . even though it is the penitent wanting her own files.

Under law, in the realm of medical treatment, such records and files ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE CLIENT/PATIENT. In my view, the same standard should be applied. And I hope her attorney along with the Court is singing that song of who owns the files and who has the right to determine "confidentiality" of one's own issues.

RogerB

what's that legal statement or document all PC's sign at the very beginning of receiving auditing by the corporation known as COS and all it's affiliates,

I forget now, something like I am responsible and the COS is not if I go nuts from receiving auditing, or something like that.

Did you Roger, have to sign such documents in the St Hill Briefing course era?

Jeepers, I should have gotten a lawyer involved before I got any auditing. :melodramatic:

The Hubbard's Criminal Syndicate is going to do what it always does, payout a huge settlement at the last second to ensure it's felonious activity remain hidden from the public.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
The Church is a liar, first of all, PC folders are handled by Folder Admins who have unrestricted control over a PC's folders to and from PC Archives. Pesonnel in Pc archives has unsupervised access to all PC folders.

Student auditors, who are not yet full fledged and ordained auditors have access to PC folders.

The D of T has access to PC folders to find PC's for his students. I often saw the Dof T rummage through the folder closets in search of PC's for his students.

Ethics Officers, and not all are ministers, have access to PC folders.

Students on courses doing why findings, who are not on an auditor course, have access to PC folders.

Registrars have access to PC folders on occasion.

PC folders travel through the mail, Fed Ex, UPS and others and the potential to land in untrained hands is possible if not probable. The point being here that control to keep it out of the hands of untrained personnel is lax.

PC folders are often lost by being shuttled about where they could be accessible to anyone in an org.

A Purif I/C has access to PC folders and they are not auditors, C/S's or Dof P's.

I have seen PC folder closets left wide open in the HGC, with the HGC door open and no one in the HGC to stop anyone from accessing the folders.

That the above named non-ordained have access to PC folders is in POLICY.

Thanks, Freethinker, for writing as you have above - it's very helpful as I try to understand the Co$'s position within the various court filings.

I'm still not clear, however, on which job titles/positions within Co$ are considered "ordained" and which are not.

Co$ has repeatedly argued to the various courts in this case that all 250+ people who had access to/reviewed Ms. DeCrescenzo's PC folders should fall under the privilege legally afforded between priest & penitent -- an argument that has repeatedly failed at every turn.

I'd assumed those 250+ people were regular Co$ staff members and didn't realize, until I read your post above, that some individuals within an org's staff are thought to be "ordained" and others are not.

Wouldn't that mean Co$ misrepresented to each court the actual number of individuals who correctly/properly fit within the parameters of the 'ministerial exception'? That is, did the attorneys for Co$ inflate the number to 250+ (covering everyone who accessed the PC folders) instead of providing the courts with the actual number of "ordained" Co$ members?

From what I've read above, some ethics officers are "ordained". Would it follow that some case supervisors and some auditors are "ordained" as well? How would a Co$ member know whether or not his/her auditor was "ordained"? Would s/he be permitted to request only an "ordained" chain of custody for his/her PC folder?

I'm not at all surprised that Co$ makes misrepresentations in US courts after having read so many of the documents filed in current/previous Co$-related litigation matters, but this one, if it is as it appears to be, strikes me as odd enough to pose a few questions to the experts here at ESMB. Thanks in advance to any/all who respond.

JB

Gib

Crusader
Thanks, Freethinker, for writing as you have above - it's very helpful as I try to understand the Co$'s position within the various court filings.

I'm still not clear, however, on which job titles/positions within Co$ are considered "ordained" and which are not.

Co$ has repeatedly argued to the various courts in this case that all 250+ people who had access to/reviewed Ms. DeCrescenzo's PC folders should fall under the privilege legally afforded between priest & penitent -- an argument that has repeatedly failed at every turn.

I'd assumed those 250+ people were regular Co$ staff members and didn't realize, until I read your post above, that some individuals within an org's staff are thought to be "ordained" and others are not.

Wouldn't that mean Co$ misrepresented to each court the actual number of individuals who correctly/properly fit within the parameters of the 'ministerial exception'? That is, did the attorneys for Co$ inflate the number to 250+ (covering everyone who accessed the PC folders) instead of providing the courts with the actual number of "ordained" Co$ members?

From what I've read above, some ethics officers are "ordained". Would it follow that some case supervisors and some auditors are "ordained" as well? How would a Co$ member know whether or not his/her auditor was "ordained"? Would s/he be permitted to request only an "ordained" chain of custody for his/her PC folder?

I'm not at all surprised that Co$ makes misrepresentations in US courts after having read so many of the documents filed in current/previous Co$-related litigation matters, but this one, if it is as it appears to be, strikes me as odd enough to pose a few questions to the experts here at ESMB. Thanks in advance to any/all who respond.

JB

I looked at my own folder once. Got in trouble for it too. It came up in sec check question. I was asked why I did it, my answer was I was curious, at the time I thought I was "clear", having those thoughts,

and well mystery sandwich thing, I had to know. I didn't find out anything, it was a brief look.

Anyways, the response to me was "well, you're not to supposed to look because it becomes evaluation". I said cool.

I was DTS at the time.

Now I look back at all that, and I just go what Significance over nothing, a make believe control system that somehow created great control.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
I looked at my own folder once. Got in trouble for it too. It came up in sec check question. I was asked why I did it, my answer was I was curious, at the time I thought I was "clear", having those thoughts,

and well mystery sandwich thing, I had to know. I didn't find out anything, it was a brief look.

Anyways, the response to me was "well, you're not to supposed to look because it becomes evaluation". I said cool.

I was DTS at the time.

Now I look back at all that, and I just go what Significance over nothing, a make believe control system that somehow created great control.

Thanks, Gib!

Would you care to review your PC folder(s) now, if given the opportunity?

JB.

exccc

Patron with Honors
If the church were ethical, I'd hope to back them up on the privilege thing. But they are sooooooooooo far from ethical on this issue, they don't deserve a ruling in their favor over these folders.

Anyone who needs the PC folders can get at them, and that certainly includes OSA for dirty tactics.

They can't have it both ways.

Plus, the woman is demanding her own folders! It's not like it's a prosecutor demanding the folders to use as evidence against a defendant. No question this church should have to produce them.

But that's all theoretical. Back to reality:

If the church loses the appeal, they will cull the folders. I'd bet my life on it. I've seen this being done for far less compelling reasons.