What's new

New *ELITE* CLUB ~~exclusive to 100 members only. DONKEYS of the *Church*

Veda

Sponsor
Well, this is a thorough list, informative and helpful.

However, I hope it's kept in mind that these Donkeys can, and probably will, at some point, change.

I also hope that it's kept in mind that the two top Donkeys [enablers, flunkies] of Miscavige, for many years, were Mike Rinder:

1Rinder.jpg

And Marty Rathbun:

Marty_Rathbun2.jpg

Both, finally, changed.

Marty more then Mike.

However, despite the good work they've done, after leaving the CofS, for which they should be acknowledged and thanked - neither has come close to giving a full accounting of their activities during their time as Miscavige's henchmen.

When they, finally, do provide a full accounting, IMO, they should be forgiven.

Just as those listed here as Donkeys, if they also give a full accounting, should also be forgiven.

TG1

Angelic Poster
And if we're taking nominations of dead people for this list, I nominate Monique Yingling's recently deceased husband, Gerald Feffer.

NYT-1000539327-FEFFERJ.1_011756.jpg

Feffer was a partner at Williams & Connolly. He was tax counsel to the Church during its protracted litigation with the Internal Revenue Service. "In 1997, he defended the Scientologists' practice of using private investigators in its dealings with the IRS, according to an article in the New York Times." (For more information, see http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...ost-trusted-lawyers-2012-9?op=1#ixzz2XNDoWtUE)

He died in February 2013 from complications of Parkinsons' Disease. (For more information, see http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...sley-case-leona-helmsley-helmsley-hotel-chain)

TG1

Purple Rain

Crusader
Helluva Hoax
Thank you.
Our *special * ELITE club limited to 100 members.
This is a very exclusive Membership club.

By nomination only.

Donkeys of the "Church of Scientology" clearly showing their stupidity on CNN.

Left to right

Kathy Rinder (Mike Rinder former wife)
Jenny Linsen (formerly Jenny De Vocht..Tom Devocht's former wife)
Kathy Frasier (Jefferson Hawkins former wife)
Anne Joasem,(formerly Anne Rathbun~~ Marty Rathbun's former wife)

Kathy Rinder on Miscavige instigation descends on Rinder in an Ambush in a parking lot causing a *bar room brawl* a trademark of bungled OSA Ops..and Cathy Rinder feigns injury with pictures of her *wounded arm* on the web.
What a donkey !

Jenny Linsen / de vocht. Forced to stay up 1 week with no sleep. This is classified by CIA as a kind of torture. Slapped and humiliated by Miscavige assistant Lou ~~ BUT stays on "flowing power" to the Crime Boss. Even when her wealthy Hollywood film director father Art Linson could give safe harbor. Donkey Jenny !

Kathy Frasier. Forced to stand on Highway 79 in the early hours of the morning with Ken Hoden to "hear" the noise of the big trucks rolling by spoiling Miscavige sleep. Blamed and targetted with Ken Hoden for not getting Highway 79 shut down. Still contributing to the lunacy and insanity of Int Base

Anne Joasem,(formerly Anne Rathbun~~ Marty Rathbun's former wife) Still in RTC if not recently demoted. Was formerly head honcho of RTC at the Flag Land Base. Knew of all the atrocities, Type IIIs, blows, severe RPF punishments and justified it all and continues to justify it as "the greatest good."

Thank you HH.
The above are nominated collectively as Donkeys #13 in the *exclusive* donkey club.

A donkey practising TR-Lie...

12adf34c.jpeg

Purple Rain

Crusader
I'd like to add a couple of NN Int staff to this list:

1. Phil Hart- Current puppet master of the entire NN network. He's got his fingers in all the centers pie holes.

2. Clark Carr- current mouth piece of the entire NN network. He's the one they use to lie to opinion leaders about their false success rates and expansion.

3. Jeanne Trahant- clean up lady after previous staff have sucked a center dry.

4. Per Wickstrom- professional liar and king lawsuit creator.

What about Mary Rieser and Gary Smith?

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
Well, this is a thorough list, informative and helpful.

However, I hope it's kept in mind that these Donkeys can, and probably will, at some point, change.

I also hope that it's kept in mind that the two top Donkeys [enablers, flunkies] of Miscavige, for many years, were Mike Rinder:

1Rinder.jpg

And Marty Rathbun:

Marty_Rathbun2.jpg

Both, finally, changed.

Marty more then Mike.

However, despite the good work they've done, after leaving the CofS, for which they should be acknowledged and thanked - neither has come close to giving a full accounting of their activities during their time as Miscavige's henchmen.

When they, finally, do provide a full accounting, IMO, they should be forgiven.

Just as those listed here as Donkeys, if they also give a full accounting, should also be forgiven.

For a while now i felt the same way. I called them every name in the book and looked at them as pieces of shit. My view changed when i realized this is old cult think. Yes, they did fucked up shit. Who didnt overtly or covertly mess with peoples lives? All of us i believe. Their present actions are what i look at now. Both have my support and respect for having survived and spoken up about what they saw. We dont need to know everything and should not hold that over their heads for forgiveness.

The fact is they are out in the open almost every day doing what needs to be done to bring about more understanding about what goes on in the cult. 99% of us cant say that. Should we not respect people until they come out with their real names and put themselves in the cross hairs daily? Nah. Let's forgive, move on and work as a team to expose and change this shit heap. The division and in-fighting is what they want.

Sindy

Crusader
i dunno tiggy, they look like they come off pretty well to me. i still tend believe M&M and even more so hawkins but they make me wonder if there might be some exaggeration

but these are wives in CoS. there might be truth towhat they say just because their husbands wouldn't speak of what happoened

Birdie, let's play a game of logic.

1) The C of S says that "the accusers are the abusers", that Rathbun and others had a history of violence, NOT Mr. Miscavige, right? So far so good.

2) Devocht and Rinder say they never saw any signs of violence on their husbands' bodies -- not one scratch, bruise, black-eye, nothing. Right?

3) Wouldn't there be scratches, bruises, cuts, etc. if Rathbun and others were being violent -- if the accusers were being abusers?

4) They can't have it both ways.

You notice Devocht stumbles quite a bit and then resorts to calling Cooper rude when he asks her to confront the fact that on one hand they say Rathbun was violent and on the other hand, no one called the police, ever.

Watch it again and see if you think they came off well. Maybe you'll still feel the same way. That's fair. I don't think that they did.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
When the fuck did ESMB become a horse and pony show? And how the hell does it give any benefit to anyone to lord over others and snicker that now 'we know better'.

The fucking cult is insane. LRH set up a web of insanity, and all this just strikes me as such utter crap it makes me sick. Sorry, but it reminds me just too much of the same way the cult ridicules their 'enemies'. hahaha... let's name all the SPs. Let's degrade and ridicule them in an IAS event. Now hahaha, let's name all the 'donkeys' and degrade and ridicule them in an ESMB thread. Maybe I'm delusional, but it just really gives me major WTF....

Veda

Sponsor
For a while now i felt the same way. I called them every name in the book and looked at them as pieces of shit. My view changed when i realized this is old cult think. Yes, they did fucked up shit. Who didnt

-snip-

You called them every name in the book?

I didn't.

I did criticize, question and - sometimes - poke fun at them when they, even after leaving the CofS, forwarded 35 or 40 year old CofS PR lines or, otherwise, sought to mislead or manipulate others.

And when they told the truth I acknowledged and applauded that.

Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun were not typical Scientologists, and I think you know that.

It's their responsibly to tell what they know. They should do so because it will help and bring relief to people - people who they harmed as Miscavige's top henchmen.

And they have not fully done that - not by a long shot.

Gib

Crusader
For a while now i felt the same way. I called them every name in the book and looked at them as pieces of shit. My view changed when i realized this is old cult think. Yes, they did fucked up shit. Who didnt overtly or covertly mess with peoples lives? All of us i believe. Their present actions are what i look at now. Both have my support and respect for having survived and spoken up about what they saw. We dont need to know everything and should not hold that over their heads for forgiveness.

The fact is they are out in the open almost every day doing what needs to be done to bring about more understanding about what goes on in the cult. 99% of us cant say that. Should we not respect people until they come out with their real names and put themselves in the cross hairs daily? Nah. Let's forgive, move on and work as a team to expose and change this shit heap. The division and in-fighting is what they want.

you spoke for me.

so did Veda.

:thumbsup:

Purple Rain

Crusader
When the fuck did ESMB become a horse and pony show? And how the hell does it give any benefit to anyone to lord over others and snicker that now 'we know better'.

The fucking cult is insane. LRH set up a web of insanity, and all this just strikes me as such utter crap it makes me sick. Sorry, but it reminds me just too much of the same way the cult ridicules their 'enemies'. hahaha... let's name all the SPs. Let's degrade and ridicule them in an IAS event. Now hahaha, let's name all the 'donkeys' and degrade and ridicule them in an ESMB thread. Maybe I'm delusional, but it just really gives me major WTF....

I guess we are just jokers and degraders then, because I thought we were just having a joke among friends. You want to know what I really think about the inch wives, for instance, or Moxon? I don't think you do.

Edit: There are far more derogatory threads on ESMB than this one. Should we go through and cull them for political correctness?

Sindy

Crusader

I hear ya...There is something to be said for showing compassion and understanding * so as not to keep the fight going. I have no dog in this fight anymore, I really don't.

I know that they have gone after Karen ruthlessly. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have to deal with these assholes day in and day out the way she has as well as having to deal with hate sites created just for me. How awful...fuck them!

Truly, I'd love to give them NOTHING to hang their hats on. If we all turned the other cheek, theoretically after a while, they would all just die on their own vine of poisonous vitriol boomeranging back at them.

Edit: * Though compassion and understanding they really don't deserve. These are people who knowingly destroy the lives of others and many take large sums of blood money doing so.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

we were all in the fishbowl,

I guess we are just saying please come out of the fishball, it's alright out here. In so many different words.

Are you going to forgive narconon officials now and move on? Will it be cult think if you think nasty thoughts about them? I don't have any opinion about your attitudes to Marty and Mike, but I don't agree with the packaging. And I prefer individual choice on forgiveness, not ideas about what "we" should do.

Sindy

Crusader
Are you going to forgive narconon officials now and move on? Will it be cult think if you think nasty thoughts about them? I don't have any opinion about your attitudes to Marty and Mike, but I don't agree with the packaging. And I prefer individual choice on forgiveness, not ideas about what "we" should do.

I agree with you there. Every person has had different experiences. Some have been more harmed than others. The decision to forgive is a personal one.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I agree with you there. Every person has had different experiences. Some have been more harmed than others. The decision to forgive is a personal one.

And it's not just about forgiveness. The inch wives, for instance, put those lies out there on national television and they are now on the internet for the world to see. I don't have any problem at all with somebody making a post that tells the truth and calls them donkeys. I really do not. If it looks like a donkey, walks like a donkey, and brays like a donkey, then I'm calling it.

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors

I have forgiven Narconon officials who have directly and indirectly affected my life. Why carry around all the hate until they finally fess up to what is already known? This is cult think: get all the overts and withholds before someone else tells you its okay to move up the conditions. It seems like that is what is expected. I disagree. If some individual thinks they have been personally harmed by these two then shoot them an email and find out. They will probably respond. I got one and have never met or spoken with them.

You are correct, my packaging was not good. "We" should be replaced with "I." Forgive or not at your own choosing. The point I was trying to relate is that its easier to work as a team than as a bunch of individuals.