What's new

L Ron Hubbard ~ Is he coming back or not? Scientology is a FRAUD!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
L.Rum Hubturd has been taken care of.. Read this completely true account of my encounter with him:
Last night I woke with a jolt! - My hair stood on end all over my body. I had no idea why i suddenly woke... maybe something I heard.. Maybe someone was in the house! - I raised myself on the elbows.

What I saw shook me to core!

There was a big fat bloke in the bedroom mooning me with his pants down!!!

"Shit!", I yelled, "Get outta here!"

"Look!", the guy shouted and pointed to his bare ass with his finger. I'd seen that more than I cared to already. There was a collection of small angry reddish marks on his buttock.

I freaked! - "Just get the hell out! - I'm not into that kind of stuff! - I'm so square the corners will hurt you, so just ferget it! - Out!!!"

"They murdered me!!", screamed the guy and turned to look imploringly at me.

I was to be even more startled! - It was L. Ron Hubbard!!!!

This guy died in 1986! I was at a loss for words, but not of goosebumps!

Hubtoad leaned over me and screamed in my face, "They pumped me full of vistaril!! - They murdered me!! - The little runt! - Kilt me with a psych drug!!!"

"Yeah, I know!", I stammered. "Figures.."

"They stole my religion and my money! - They've used it all up!! - They alter-is and drive the church into the abyss!!"

"So what! - Your religion is a fraud!", I said belligerently.

"It works!!", argued Hubtoad haughtily.

"Oh! - Does it? - How?"

"Earned me heaps of money!", snapped Hubtoad. "You judge that by statistics, and income is THE vital statistic! - You ought to know! - You're trained!!"

I made a derisíve farting sound, "You're full of shit! - How about using your own fake Purification Rundown and get those psych drugs out?"

"Think it'll work?", asked Hubtoad incredulous.

"Yeah! - Only thing wrong with it was duration! - You have to be in the sauna for millions of years. Won't work otherwise!"

Hubtoad stared at me, "True? - Your'e not trying to pull my leg or anything?"

"Nope! - Cross my heart and hope to die!"

With that Hubtoad disappeared and I lay down to sleep again. Satisfied that he was in a sauna somewhere and out of the way for a good long time!

:yes:
So no worries.. :yes:

Spirit

just another son of God
choronazon

i forget where i picked that up
Thanks Commander. IM stated it was Beelzebub. I have received an email stating it was Pazuza. I have never heard of Pazuzu or Choronazon, until now. I Googled both. Not sure how one can be certain that either of these entities were incarnated as LRH or possessed LRH.
In fact, I do not believe in a hell or an evil overlord of the realm. Still, I am looking into these allegations of LRH being a demon.

Spirit

just another son of God
The church of scientology does admit Hubbard dealt with Black Magic - something about the CIA hired him to stop it! :whistling:

Check out the "Church of Satan's" website - Michael Aquino is the leader. Page 16 - it refers again of Hubbard and Jack Parson's involved with Aleistar Crowley's stuff. Hubbard tried to conceive a devil - child using the methods....and he may have invited a very dark spirit to dwell inside of him! That explains how a fat, uneducated, ego maniac, narcissitic man was able to "capture" attention. Very cleverly disguised as "good" promising spiritual freedom!!

The spiritual world is real - it has dark entities that you don't want to invite into your life. Scientology opens the door to these dark spirits - there is no protection. The occult is an invitation to the dark side of the spiritual world. You know it is evil if it "promises you riches and fame". Demons disguise themselves as "angels of light". Don't mess with the stuff - you are dealing with the Occult and it is not a good thing. Unless good is bad in your dictionary - it was in Hubbard's - look at the results. It is powerful but the power is to trap you and drain you - keep you in fear - it feeds off of fear! It promises strength but will make you weak. Why do you think Scientology will justify its members getting divorces and filing bankrtupcy and foreclosures! This makes people weak - and when people are weak - they can be controlled!! Then the "great accuser" - turns the microscope on YOU - what did you do to pull in the chaos and confusion?"

"Now that you are broke and have no family - come to us - join staff"...:omg:

Scientology is the opposite of what they promise. That is what Satan does - dangles a carrot to get your soul! Covertly hides the fact that it is evil!

This is not new news - it has been written about since the beginning of time~!
IM,
I am not one to defend the CofS or their robot tech, but I am not going to throw the baby out with the bath water. Just my perspective, but I do still use early Scientology as one of the tools in my spiritual arsenal, though it is a SMALL part of the tek I use.

Spirit

just another son of God
I never said HE (L Ron Hubbard) was the devil - HE did! LOL....actually - he was everything - he was "source". Now to determine if he was of the light or of the darkness - just look at the results!:omg::no:
Light or darkness? My experiences with the TEK has been enlightening with no negativity involved. However, I am a stranger to most of the Robot Tech that is so despised by all who are in their right minds.

Gib

Crusader
IM,
I am not one to defend the CofS or their robot tech, but I am not going to throw the baby out with the bath water. Just my perspective, but I do still use early Scientology as one of the tools in my spiritual arsenal, though it is a SMALL part of the tek I use.

the part of the baby that you are not throwing out and using, more than likely came from not hubbard=scientology=ksw.

something to consider. but that requires your own research to figure out which is which. And thus we have indie wars, martys place, Trom, Knowledgism, idenics, ron's org, and who knows what else.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
IM,

Heh - it is your life and your spirit. Tek away! But I am curious as to what Tek you are using? The auditing? TR's? Training? Admin? What in scientology has lasting effects that work? I just have not seen it - not one drip or drop!

I don't really care if anyone wants to hang on to that baby. But do let us know how it works out for you.

For me and my house, that baby is DEAD and buried in a land fill out in the boothills of Kentucky! :yes: May it rot in hell, which it will.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Light or darkness? My experiences with the TEK has been enlightening with no negativity involved. However, I am a stranger to most of the Robot Tech that is so despised by all who are in their right minds.

I would love to hear your wins!

Spirit

just another son of God
the part of the baby that you are not throwing out and using, more than likely came from not hubbard=scientology=ksw.

something to consider. but that requires your own research to figure out which is which. And thus we have indie wars, martys place, Trom, Knowledgism, idenics, ron's org, and who knows what else.

Heh - it is your life and your spirit. Tek away! But I am curious as to what Tek you are using? The auditing? TR's? Training? Admin? What in scientology has lasting effects that work? I just have not seen it - not one drip or drop!

I don't really care if anyone wants to hang on to that baby. But do let us know how it works out for you.

I would love to hear your wins!
What am I using? TROM, Knowledgism, Avatar and meditation.
As for Scientology, I use TRs, locationals, COHA solo, Technique 80, Self Analysis standard and the Scientology (create) versions. Still, I need to be more disciplined and set a regular schedule. My Favs are TROM, Knowledgism and Self Analysis in Scientology.
I am not going to be foolish enough to elaborate on my sessions and wins and abilities (maybe later) here on a board where the majority of the members are not like minded. I am sure we all know the power of invalidation.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
As for Scientology, I use TRs, locationals, COHA solo, Technique 80, Self Analysis standard and the Scientology (create) versions. Still, I need to be more disciplined and set a regular schedule. My Favs are TROM, Knowledgism and Self Analysis in Scientology.
I am not going to be foolish enough to elaborate on my sessions and wins and abilities (maybe later) here on a board where the majority of the members are not like minded. I am sure we all know the power of invalidation.

a self determined action

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Spirit - Thanks for being so sincere! I appreciate your enthusiasm. What is TROM? Knowledgism? Avatar? I could look them up but would like to hear how they help you? You don't have to go into details - but overall - what are the benefits?

All I would like to know is if you have had LASTING wins from Scientology? For the amount of money charged - should they last? Curious to hear what you have to say about that.

Love you Spirit - you are a good spirit!!

Spirit

just another son of God
Spirit - Thanks for being so sincere! I appreciate your enthusiasm. What is TROM? Knowledgism? Avatar? I could look them up but would like to hear how they help you? You don't have to go into details - but overall - what are the benefits?

All I would like to know is if you have had LASTING wins from Scientology? For the amount of money charged - should they last? Curious to hear what you have to say about that.
I don't think any of the Bridge to OBLIVION is worth the money the CofS charges.

What the hell? invalidation will not shake my world...

Lasting wins? From 24 years ago, none except for the continued ability to exteriorize. From 6 months or so ago, improved vision and less pain.
Recent gains are hard to accredit to the source, as I am using all that I mentioned. My gains are many; a better disposition and I am much happier and content, less likely to react adversely to external stimuli and go into defensive mode, focus has moved from the past to present time, a stronger sense of oneness with all life and a closer walk with God. Native abilities are stronger than before, but this is not solely due to Scientology, as I mentioned.

I am sure you know that TROM, Knowledgism and Avatar are further developments of an incomplete research line that LRH took. They work for me with much less time. Thanks to friends I met here who have shared with me, I have $0 invested in Knowledgism, Avatar and ...TROM is FREE. Like I said, my favs are TROM, Knowledgism and SA in Scientology.

Peace and love to all,
Tim

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
I know I am being gullible, but seriously? What is of the name of the demon? And your source (if not bullshitting)?

The name of which demon? LRH was not himself a famous name demon. I THOUGHT HE MIGHT BE, back in '05 after he attacked me so powerfully. I looked in vain thru online lists of demons (grimoires) for him (and actually in so doing stumbled across someone else of great interest, but that's an unrelated story...)

No, i said he was associated with famous-name demons. His name may have been Elron.
He first attacked me when i attacked the Council of Nine.
and later attacked me when i jumped Satan.
He was acting as bodyguard to these guys.

Who were the council of nine? Oddly, i swear i seem to recall that a few years ago Wikipedia listed them, but now their entry competely omits the Council of Nine most often referred to. They were evil Egyptian dieties like Set, Horus, Isis, etc. that hung out under the Sphynx.

Later it turned out that the Nine (Egyptian gods) and Satan were not actually evil after all; they were merely POSSESSED by the same type of demon that Elron and his buddy Xenu were. They are now on our side.

Xenu was Adam Weishaupt at one time, whereas Elron was Rhodes. I.e. BOTH were incarnate as Jesuit Illuminati.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, he's coming back. But not for a while. He's got other things on his plate. Astar will be with him.

How do I know? I just know.

Helena

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
No kiddin'? The satanist shapeshifting reptilian Cap'n Bill talked about this?

Here you go for dox:
http://gathering-minds.net/fza/cbr/doc1391

Sector Operations Bulletin No. 20

21.02.84 1100 GMT
Sector Ethics Order No. 1A (SOB No. 20)
Sector Ethics Order No. 1A

(An update of Sector Ethics Order No 1 written by Elron Elray in 1967.)

The being known as XENU is hereby confirmed as:

SUPPRESSIVE

He was originally declared as SUPPRESSIVE in 1967 by Sector 9 Commander Elron Elray (body name L. Ron Hubbard, the Founder of Dianetics and Scientology). Commander Elray had investigated fully the events preceding the catastrophe of 75 million years ago in which Xenu ordered from his position of Supreme Ruler of the Galactic Confederation (consisting in those times of only 76 planets and 21 stars in what is today called Sector 9) a three phase plan to prevent himself from being voted out of power for attempting to create a police-state form of government (rem: like the Sea Org) .
Thus Xenu and his top henchmen appeared on Earth in the 18th Century in Europe. Xenu took the body of Adam Weishaupt and created the secret society known as the "Illuminati".

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?

I do believe Xenu was Weishaupt. I first read that factoid over 8 years ago, and, checking my notes, it was in a ronsorg dictionary that was online at the time.
However, i don't believe everything i read on the web, let alone from that most dubious of FZ groups. I believe this much is true though.

Note that satanists, illuminati, CIA, etc. are always playing off each other to position themselves as good. The first i ever heard of Pearl Harbor being deliberately allowed to happen was from an early '50s LRH tape (PDC?). Also Ron warned us (correctly) about bankers, etc.

Take a look at the list of WFMH presidents:
http://www.wfmh.com/03Presidents.htm
All peers, in terms of "religious practice" and genetics, as LRH.

:alien2::alien2::nazi::nazi::nazi::nazi::nazi::devil::devil:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think any of the Bridge to OBLIVION is worth the money the CofS charges.

What the hell? invalidation will not shake my world...

Lasting wins? From 24 years ago, none except for the continued ability to exteriorize. From 6 months or so ago, improved vision and less pain.
Recent gains are hard to accredit to the source, as I am using all that I mentioned. My gains are many; a better disposition and I am much happier and content, less likely to react adversely to external stimuli and go into defensive mode, focus has moved from the past to present time, a stronger sense of oneness with all life and a closer walk with God. Native abilities are stronger than before, but this is not solely due to Scientology, as I mentioned.

I am sure you know that TROM, Knowledgism and Avatar are further developments of an incomplete research line that LRH took. They work for me with much less time. Thanks to friends I met here who have shared with me, I have $0 invested in Knowledgism, Avatar and ...TROM is FREE. Like I said, my favs are TROM, Knowledgism and SA in Scientology.

Peace and love to all,
Tim
That initial avatar course totally blew me away. it was probably partially due to total diassociation from my
life, but whoooo eeeeee, it was like a really good drug. specifically "the ultimate process", fun fun. and harry palmer got it right when he said why let hubbard give you incidents to create that you now have to pay him to run out? this is the one little fact all scientologists should know.
i hated in scientology how only an auditor could handle your case, how is that cause, in any way shape or form?

spirit, i really admire you spiritual discipline!

Last edited: