What's new

LIVE! Miletsone Two! Independent Scientology Membership Community! $30 per year!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some things NEVER change - and when it comes to Scientology, whether in the Cult or out in an INDIE group - here ya go:

From LIE-L-Stone II's Super Theetan Indie "gonna still save the world" Calvin :

I have said so much already, on the source of these attacks, that repetition is pointless.

• I agree with Lana, it’s all just pathetic noise,:duh: and I now believe it best handled in four
    effective steps:

:ohmy:1) Ignore!
    :ohmy: 2) Establish a worthwhile purpose/s (if not already done!)
    :unsure:3) Network, work hard & smart, flourish & prosper, using ARC/ KRC.
    :nervous:4) Build relationships with like-minded, supportive people. (Building relationships in Scientology? IMPOSSIBLE! Ever try to be friends with a Scientologist? Good luck with that one! The days of having tender loving care using the TEK is virtually impossible - the "compassion gets audited out!!). :yes:

ML, Calvin.
    • a359affcd718cfd251f4b1a50d5d34e4
      theosismanides June 29, 2013 at 1:26 am Calvin, good summation! 1, 2, 3, 4. happy to see you here and pitching in! Good summary! 1, 2, 3, 4. Like LRH used to do. Codifying things instead of speaking randomly.
      • 52e64c4b60330d2609d44c84611c574f
        Calvin B Duffield June 29, 2013 at 2:30 am Hey Theo, thanks man. Truth be told, I learn something from everyone I meet! One of the most valuable “something’s” though, is the ability to see & correct what isn’t working (Qual).:omg:
        I see that capacity exemplified in Lana, and her refusal to get thrown off her purposes, too.
        Keeping it simple,:whistling: as you say, like i, 2, 3, 4.

ML,Calvin.
    Calvin B Duffield June 28, 2013 at 7:03 pm Lana,
    Now over the frustrations in trying to hitch up my registration, thanks. Just need to say what a wonderful new spacious layout this place has. So, one feels they’re no longer cooped up in a “box”. “Space”, is conducive (and synonymous) to “beingness”…. So kudos on that.:wtf::wacko::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::smoking:

Also great to see a bunch of familiar rebels ‘n ol’ crocks here too. (wink!)
    Well, MS2 has come back from a heavy engram, inflicted before birth, and survived against all predictions that it wouldn’t. KNOWING, what tried to kill it, can certainly help to make it stronger.
    “When children become unimportant to a society, that society has forfeited its future.” LRH.
    Looks to me like we’re all invited to be step-fathers & step mothers, to your newborn, Lana?
  • 46370bd11ae73d7f001535d327129e31
    Chris Black June 28, 2013 at 8:14 pm One of the best codes ever written by the old man. Hell, all his codes are just so bloody spot on, they really show the true compassion of Scientology and of LRH. But this one is just marvelous.
    #16 really applies to all of us who have been part of the Church of Scientology, whether on staff or not. As LRH said in KSW, it has something to do with us whether we are on staff or not. The (mis) application of Scientology tech in the Church (and in the field) occurs because we didn’t insist hard enough that it be kept standard,:whistling: REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES. This goes for everyone, Scientologist and ex-Scientologist and imposter alike.

#17 has to do with what’s occurring in the public eye currently, good or bad. It has always been something to do with us. Any of us has had the opportunity and voice to change public opinion. Some have deemed it worthwhile to contribute to the conflagration; others continue to mend and bring hope to lives new to Scientology or already broken dreams.
    And #2 applies to each of us in the independent field, in the non-CoS arena out here. Every knock, every attack, every derogatory comment, every accolade, every success, is a demonstration of our ability to apply – or not – this point of the Code.
    Interesting, isn’t it, how this Code, if one ever called themselves a Scientologist, how we either contributed to this code or we violated it?
    At least, those are some of my thoughts and perspectives. I’m glad to be reminded of such an ideal Code. Thanks, Lana.
    Chris Black
      Calvin B Duffield June 29, 2013 at 3:18 am Chris, really great to see you aboard, and punting your contributions to this Theta Place. We will grow & expand :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:too, by seeing that we collectively help Lana build it from grass roots up. If we dump the seriousness, keep it light & fun, we’ll have a real ball!

ML, Calvin
  • d29d9e5c598e6f4e43a85a7f6215dbd9
    Formost June 29, 2013 at 4:55 am Well said, Lana.
[h=3]Leave a Reply[/h]

[h=3]Follow Blog via Email[/h] Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

[h=3]Recent Posts[/h]
[h=3]What is Milestone Two?[/h] Milestone Two is a community of people who want to see that the LRH aims for Scientology are met. :omg:

There is no affiliation or connection with the Church of Scientology -- as Milestone Two operates wholly separate from such. In fact, the majority of Milestone Two's members are people who have been excommunicated by the Church of Scientology, or persons that have departed and are practicing Scientology outside of the Church. Many members are anonymous and provide their support for ongoing projects while still "under the radar".
You can get more details on Milestone Two at www.milestonetwo.org.
This blog and its articles are just a snap shot of the views and activities of Milestone Two members.

[h=3]Article subjects[/h] [h=3]Archive[/h] Search for:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Milestone Two has 20 members

Paul Foster
Jim Logan
Chris Mann
Bruce Smith
Lana Mitchell
David Cooke
ingrid smith
Max Bleiweiss
Kevin Boland
Mickey Edwards
Sue Henson
Bernie Jackson
Bernie Wimbush
Bellido AC9
Bob Simpson
Dan Koon
Lisa Hamilton
Moti Weizman
Dani Lemberger
Mark Shreffler

By Sex

Women Women (5)
Men Men (15)

By Age

21-23 (3)
39-41 (1)
42-44 (1)
48-50 (1)
51-53 (2)
54-56 (2)
57-59 (3)
60-62 (3)
66-68 (1)
69-71 (2)
84-86 (1)

By Country

AU (6)
CA (2)
IL (2)
SE (1)
US (9)

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Milestone Two has 20 members

Paul Foster
Jim Logan
Chris Mann
Bruce Smith
Lana Mitchell
David Cooke
ingrid smith
Max Bleiweiss
Kevin Boland
Mickey Edwards
Sue Henson
Bernie Jackson
Bernie Wimbush
Bellido AC9
Bob Simpson
Dan Koon
Lisa Hamilton
Moti Weizman
Dani Lemberger
Mark Shreffler

By Sex

Women Women (5)
Men Men (15)

By Age

21-23 (3)
39-41 (1)
42-44 (1)
48-50 (1)
51-53 (2)
54-56 (2)
57-59 (3)
60-62 (3)
66-68 (1)
69-71 (2)
84-86 (1)

By Country

AU (6)
CA (2)
IL (2)
SE (1)
US (9)
Lisa Hamilton? Is that Mark Hamiltons wife? Mark was my old Asho (Day?) course supervisor. Always loved him. He seemed to maintain a light hearted demeanour that just made you want to be a good little study, special for him:)

CommunicatorIC

Logan: Policy is not subject to KSW, and can be revised, or something, maybe.

Logan: Policy is not subject to KSW, and can be revised, or something, maybe.

It appears Logan, continuing (and always continuing) an old fight with Marty (without, of course, mentioning Marty), is trying to say that "Policy" (i.e., HCOPLs), as opposed to Tech (i.e., HCOBs), is not subject to KSW (without mentioning KSW), or is subject to revision, or something.... maybe.

Perhaps someone here can figure it out.

The nature of policy
http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/the-nature-of-policy/

Extract:
By Jim Logan

There appears to me to be a lack of differentiation made, either by lack of data, or possibly false data or in some cases, a purposeful obfuscation and clouding of issues, on the true nature of Policy as expressed in Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letters.

For whatever reason the confusions exist or are spread, the actual stable data relative to Policy itself, are expressed and are the stable data. Of course, ANY stable data (and as described in Policy itself, based squarely on Axiom 54 of the Scientology Axioms) are subject to review. If they aren’t then they have the possibility of becoming an idée fixe preventing a present time view of things and a sane response to things viewed.

All manner of “stimulus-response” can occur when robotic actions, “automaticities” are the order of the day. Idiotic interpretations or applications can make a dog’s breakfast of things. I’ve seen it personally, and witnessed the idiocies and idiots, that sitting atop a pyramid of “power” would order and execute some of the stupidest things one could imagine, all the while claiming to be acting as high-priests of knowledge on what Hubbard really meant or wanted, since they were privy to his “advices”, and had that hidden data line. Or worse, they just plain couldn’t see the failures in their wake, or the destruction in their path, deaf, dumb and blind by their own lies and dishonesties.

I’m reminded of Data Series 11, THE SITUATION, and paraphrasing it, that it can be rough when some people with lots of authority, whether by position or popularity, get mired into situations, don’t seem to be able to accurately label, isolate or correctly identify or target and bat madly at unimportant dust motes and/or each other, and just mire in more deeply.

This can be so far a departure from rationality that those with fixed ideas and madness can defy the most accurate solutions. But THAT is just part of the situation, isn’t it.

LRH actually says in one of the basic policies on communications and policy:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

Interesting stat:

By Age

21-23 (3)
39-41 (1)
42-44 (1)
48-50 (1)
51-53 (2)
54-56 (2)
57-59 (3)
60-62 (3)
66-68 (1)
69-71 (2)
84-86 (1)

So the majority of the members (14) belongs to the "club of the leftovers". Those who entered in the 70´s and 80´s and didn´t make it out just in time.

CommunicatorIC

Interesting stat:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC

By Age

21-23 (3)
39-41 (1)
42-44 (1)
48-50 (1)
51-53 (2)
54-56 (2)
57-59 (3)
60-62 (3)
66-68 (1)
69-71 (2)
84-86 (1)

So the majority of the members (14) belongs to the "club of the leftovers". Those who entered in the 70´s and 80´s and didn´t make it out just in time.
The fact that all but three are 39 years old or older also says something.

CommunicatorIC

"I have studied alot of admin tech and the fundamentals are very sane and survival."

http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/the-nature-of-policy/comment-page-1/#comment-73
ingrid smith July 2, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Great post Jim. SKM, currently in the field there is an idea being perpetuated that the organization of Scientology carries the seeds of it’s own destruction-Poppycock! As a Tech terminal I have studied alot of admin tech and the fundamentals are very sane and survival. It doesn’t take alot to see that a good deal of the planet is in turmoil and poverty-there is alot of suppression on this planet and Ron had the confront to see it and deal with it and to give us tech to survive it.

In the wrong hands,ANYTHING can be used as a weapon, even the beautiful F/N. The ” 3 swing F/N” has destroyed lives.
Is it the person applying or is it the tech itself that is at fault? Before a person can honestly answer that, they need to study the material, wordclear it, get checked out on it-go out and apply it ,then get crammed on it for any misapplications and possibly get audited in the area for any charge, O/Ws etc.

You wouldn’t look at all the failed marriages and decide that marriage doesn’t work, would you?

Gib

Crusader
Re: "I have studied alot of admin tech and the fundamentals are very sane and surviva

"In the wrong hands,ANYTHING can be used as a weapon, even the beautiful F/N. The ” 3 swing F/N” has destroyed lives.
Is it the person applying or is it the tech itself that is at fault? Before a person can honestly answer that, they need to study the material, wordclear it, get checked out on it-go out and apply it ,then get crammed on it for any misapplications and possibly get audited in the area for any charge, O/Ws etc."

oh yes, your needle is floating, I don't care if once or twenty times

so one is supposed to feel good now that he has an F/N, as[STRIKE] indicated[/STRIKE] evaluated by the auditor who is one with the emeter.

or maybe relief like "thank gawd it's over". Put on a happy face and go out and have a smoke. LOL

Of course there were those few sessions when I was really blow out.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I can see the future of Scientology: Your very own robot auditor, E-meter with extra cans in a box.

Then Scientologists can argue about which model of robot auditor is more standard than other models.

TG1

06_2108-amp-robot.jpg

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Now 19 (post 197) by CIC

Sue Henson
Paul Foster
Jim Logan
ingrid smith
Lana Mitchell
Bernie Jackson
Kevin Boland
Chris Mann
Max Bleiweiss
Lawrence Lynas-Jones
Bernie Wimbush
Bellido AC9
Bob Simpson
Dan Koon
Lisa Hamilton
Moti Weizman
Mickey Edwards
Dani Lemberger
Mark Shreffler

Now 20 (post 202) by CIC

Paul Foster
Jim Logan
Chris Mann
Bruce Smith
Lana Mitchell
David Cooke
ingrid smith
Max Bleiweiss
Kevin Boland
Mickey Edwards
Sue Henson
Bernie Jackson
Bernie Wimbush
Bellido AC9
Bob Simpson
Dan Koon
Lisa Hamilton
Moti Weizman
Dani Lemberger
Mark Shreffler

It can't be easy ... they seem to have gained David Cooke and Bruce Smith but lost Lawrence Lynas - Jones.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Jim Logan June 28, 2013 at 5:49 pm

“Hate crime laws in the United States protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person’s protected characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.” Wikipedia.

Witnessing the rabble-rousing and demagoguery emanating from several blogs, websites, recently, directed towards well-intentioned beings who simply wish to practice their religion peacefully, via Milestone Two I am reminded of the above.[/B]

Although Logan doesn't come all the way out and say that MS-2 detractors are criminals, they sure do "remind" him of criminals.

I think Lana and Jim need to get on the same page. Are MS2'ers victims or not? Is KSW Scientology a live and let live universe or not? Will this couple see eye to eye, or will they splinter further into MS-2 and MS 2-1/2? Will Logan and Hall make up and form a KSW Victim Brotherhood?

Tune in tomorrow on "Days of Our Millstone."

TG1

I was wondering when Victim Tech™ would make its appearance in the narrative. Took me a while to get how it worked and then I asked Veda . . .

The Scientology Dictionary defines "Victim" as "1. a destroyed or threatened with destruction receipt point. 2. a victim is an unwilling and unknowing effect of life, matter, energy, space and time."

Also, in Scientology, the word "victim" is sometimes associated with the "dramatizing of a service facsimile," where someone becomes a "victim" to get sympathy and to gain other perceived advantages.

"Victims" in Scientology are frowned upon if they are being victims of Scientology.

BUT THERE'S A TWIST, a SWITCH, a FAST ONE, A TURN AROUND, a GIMMICK, A PLOY, A TRICK - after all this IS Scientology.

Per its founders confidential instructions one is to USE ENEMY TACTICS, and these include "ABERRATIVE" TACTICS.

Scientologists, when interacting with "Wogs" (humanoids who, of course, are aberrated) and "SPs" and "DBs," if it is regarded as forwarding Scientology, will USE ENEMY TACTICS.

One of the traits of lower (non Scientology) beings is that they "become victims," and use "being a victim" to their advantage.

So, following L. Ron Hubbard's instructions in his "Scientology Philosophy," when dealing with the ENEMY (including the "Wogs" who are "PTS" - or they'd have become Scientologists - to the "SPs"), one plays at being a VICTIM.

Scientologists are continually being victimized by the SPs, ANTI-SCIENTOLOGISTS, BIGOTS, the HATERS, the BASHERS, the NATTERERS, the ANTI-RELIGIOUS HATERS AND BIGOTS who "attack their "Scientology religion."

The details of this sort of thing can be found in Scientology's (mostly, but not entirely, non-confidential) PR Tech (and beware, the PR Tech is deceptively multi-layered, as is Scientology over-all), its (mostly confidential) Propaganda Tech (works along with PR Tech), and its (almost entirely confidential) covert "Intelligence Tech."

Bits of these usually confidential instructions by Scientology's founder can be found in Scientology's founder's writings and lectures, and these filter (or flow) down to the Scientologists, and shape their thinking.

Scientologists love to play at being the victim if it's seen as being an advantageous ploy or trick or gimmick or angle (all terms used by the spiritual leader of the Scientologists, L. Ron Hubbard).

Scientology is a secretive subject, and one of the traits of a Scientologist is to be influenced by Scientology in ways he/she does not fully understand. So, a Scientologist will sometimes "play the victim card" against a "wog" or "basher" or "SP" without being fully aware of the LRH source material upon which these actions are based.

One of the reasons why it's so awkward to talk about Scientology with a Scientologist is that Scientologists don't fully know what Scientology is. The Scientologist doesn't know the full contents of the secretive subject to which he/she has given his/her allegiance, and has opened wide his/her mind for "Hubbard Guidance."

TG1

Angelic Poster
Thanks, Infinite.

Yeah, I think Scientology does play the societal victim. After all, they're a persecuted religion. :coolwink:

However, this approach isn't unique to Scientology. It's widely used in political, celebrity and legal fora, to name a few. Also, some of my family members have this tek down cold. :hysterical:

TG1

CommunicatorIC

Milestone Two now has 21 members

Milestone Two now has 21 members

Nancy Foster
Clearwater, United States

Bob Simpson
Brisbane, Australia

Bruce Smith
Sydney, Australia
Nice to be here -- Australia seems to be the place things are happening

Bernie Jackson
Vancouver, Canada
Bernie you will need to update this with your own description

ingrid smith
los angeles, United States

David Cooke
Adelaide, Australia

Mickey Edwards
Plano, United States

Moti Weizman
Haifa, Israel

Lisa Hamilton
Gardnerville, United States

Sue Henson
Balwyn North, Australia

Bernie Wimbush
Perth, Australia

Max Bleiweiss
Vero Beach, United States

Paul Foster
Clearwater, United States

Chris Mann
Dunlap, United States
I got into Scientology in 1991 and was on staff in a Class V Org (Phoenix) for 2/12 years and later around 1 1/2 years, paid my fr…

Kevin Boland
Denver, United States
30 Year Scientologist

Dani Lemberger
Haifa, Israel

Bellido AC9
Florida, United States
An Independent Scientologist

Dan Koon
Halmstad, Sweden

Jim Logan
Margaree Valley, Canada

Mark Shreffler
Santa Fe, United States

Lana Mitchell
Gundaroo, Australia
MS2 site administrator

By Sex

Women (5)
Men (15)

By Age

21-23 (3)
39-41 (1)
42-44 (1)
48-50 (1)
51-53 (2)
54-56 (2)
57-59 (3)
60-62 (3)
66-68 (1)
69-71 (2)
84-86 (1)

By Country

AU (6)
CA (2)
IL (2)
SE (1)
US (9)

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: Mark Shreffler supports Milestone Two

Mark Shreffler supports Milestone Two.

What noise?
http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/what-noise/
What noise?

By Mark Shreffler

I got a comm a few days ago that suggested I comment about something that was said about Milestone Two on a public forum.

My interest these days is completely wrapped up in assisting people in their needs for dissemination methods to increase the flow of new people in to their groups. I’m very excited about what is happening out there, and about how folks are coming together on this purpose line to continue the game we started so many years ago.

I looked at the posting that was brought to my attention, and it was written by someone who not only does not understand Milestone Two but, just on general [STRIKE]principals[/STRIKE] principles, seems to suggest that any attempt to do anything is futile.

fif(him)

Wow I think I found the MU behind this whole thing. Just a bit of clay demo and the case is cracked!