What's new

I think I've heard this before but, I could be wrong.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Barbara's got a 'misunderstood word' :eyeroll::

With that introduction to Super Power, Mr. Miscavige previewed Cause Resurgence with a single phrase:

"The most basic and unlimited rundown in Scientology and the first spiritual therapy on the Whole Track."

phrase

/frāz/
Noun
A small group of words standing together as a conceptual unit, typically forming a component of a clause.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Regurgitated Sci-goop said:
Mr. Miscavige gave a sense of the magnitude of the Golden Age of Tech II materials themselves. The quantity is massive for both the Training and Processing sides of the Bridge -- including 25 courses and 2,416 pages of issues, not to mention all other elements such as books, Golden Age of Tech drills binders and breakthrough training aids. Altogether it totals 2914 individual items, and all of it in 17 languages. In fact, the materials for the RTC training program at Flag were shipped to Clearwater in no less than 7,440 boxes weighing 190,800 pounds, or more than 95 tons.

'Never have so many words, meant so little, to so few...'

Before scintology~
14002.jpg

After scintology~
koala.jpeg

My opinion, and stickin' to it. :)

:cheers:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
He brought all the materials to Flag to begin the single largest training program in Scientology history, involving more than 1000 technical staff from orgs across the globe and another 395 from Flag itself...... <snip>

... no less than 7,440 boxes weighing 190,800 pounds, or more than 95 tons.

<snip>

Wow, he is really strong.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Wow, he is really strong.

Not really strong...well, maybe strong for a midget. The real amazing thing is the laser like precision in which these 7440 boxes were
packed to transfer 190,800 lbs. of priceless materials. My calculator says each box weights exactly 25.645161290332580645161290322581
pounds. You just can't get more precision than that...not even, I suspect, with the most finely tuned laser possible. Dave M
is certainly doing a smack up job (pardon the pun)!

But, I suspect these are not books and papers and such...they are in fact 95 tons of hazardous materials secretly being transferred along interstate highways to a highly classified rendezvous with the good ship Freewinds. These toxic materials, so carefully packaged, are in fact 95 tons of BTs collected over the decades. Carefully sequestered in a special cult isolation chamber for years. Now, with orgs and
stats booming, those facilities are over flowing. The BTs can no longer be safely stored. The public would be in grave danger should
the containment field fail. Dave M, seeing the potential disaster...sprang into action. The BT boxes will be transferred to the ship
under cover of darkness. They will be conveyed to one of the deepest ocean trenches. There they will be offloaded, dumped overboard
to sink below 7 miles of cold ocean water. There they will safely remain as long as the oceans exist. Safer than a volcano.
Dave is a lot smarter than Xenu!

Uhmmm 43 pages...only :confused2:

"" the first rundown in these terms: "It addresses the biggest button and charge on anyone's case -- Ethics, Justice and, very much, Injustice. And not just in present time, but the Whole Track."

He further described the scope of just that first rundown in terms of the HCO Bulletin that contains the process and commands -- 43 pages in all. While as for its power, there is this quote from LRH: "Nothing is more likely to exteriorize a pc than this rundown."

I thought EL CONS confessions about all the lies he told regarding his ROAD TO TOTAL FREEDOM would be much much lengthier.

Nonetheless, I suppose both LRH and Miscabbage are probably both correct about the result. Complete exteriorization from the Cult bridge by running back the truth on each of EL Con's CONs. Perhaps it will be nik-named. INJUSTICE REVEALED:biggrin:

"It addresses the biggest button and charge on anyone's case -- ...."

Now where on The Bridge have I heard that before.................:questions:

TG1

Angelic Poster
For those who haven't heard of Miscavige's copper rods before ... apparently in his fancy schmancy house at the International Headquarters (home of "The Hole"), he has constructed several copper rods that go down deep into the ground below the house. He grabs the rods when he gets enturbulated to ground himself and let all that nasty entheta energy go down, down, down and away from his little bitty body.

No shit. That's what people say who've escaped from The Hole.

TG1

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yep, it's actually a Hubbardian thing from way back when. Ron's advice was that "over-restimulated/over-charged cases" needed to grab onto the nearest water pipe and let the charge bleed off. I forget where he said it but he definitely did.

PS: Over-restimulated and/or over-charged pretty much describes every scientologist in the world but probably none more-so than Wee Davey. :biggrin:

Gib

Crusader
Here's an email from Flag sent to me by a friend. I didn't read the whole thing but some of you though might have the intestinal fortitude to do so, so here it is:

Hi Everybody,

Believe me it is all happening at Flag right now! The Chairman of the Board is at Flag now overseeing the launch of the Golden Age of Tech Phase II and the opening of the new Flag Building including Super Power and Cause Resurgence Rundowns. He brought all the materials to Flag to begin the single largest training program in Scientology history, involving more than 1000 technical staff from orgs across the globe and another 395 from Flag itself.

Mr. Miscavige during a Flag graduation gave an overview of all that went into completing the Golden Age of Tech II materials. It was an immense program which began with a thorough search for everything LRH ever wrote from 1948 to 1986. That included all HCO Bulletins, HCO Policy Letters, Flag Orders, Central Bureaux Orders and many other issue types as well as all LRH dispatches, telexes and internal correspondence, not to mention every lecture and recorded conference. This comprehensive array of LRH material had been laid out on tables in chronological order in a warehouse in Los Angeles -- larger than the entire city block where the new Flag Building resides-and meticulously reviewed.

Further included were major projects which LRH had specifically and at great length detailed to be completed. In particular, the compilation of new reference books and verification of courses and rundowns. And all of them are now done.

With that historic completion, the pre-launch program required for the full launch across the Scientology world could now begin: precision training necessary for supervision and delivery. Given that the next phase in the Golden Age of Tech encompasses everything on the Processing side of the Grade Chart and everything on the Training side, that means training right through Class VII, Class VIII, Class XII as well as Super Power and Cause Resurgence.

Mr. Miscavige gave a sense of the magnitude of the Golden Age of Tech II materials themselves. The quantity is massive for both the Training and Processing sides of the Bridge -- including 25 courses and 2,416 pages of issues, not to mention all other elements such as books, Golden Age of Tech drills binders and breakthrough training aids. Altogether it totals 2914 individual items, and all of it in 17 languages. In fact, the materials for the RTC training program at Flag were shipped to Clearwater in no less than 7,440 boxes weighing 190,800 pounds, or more than 95 tons.

Further elaborating on what it all means, Mr. Miscavige said, "We are training on the Grade Chart-all of it. We are training the supervision and precision delivery of training and auditing. On the one hand, it's just like the Basics, with a full restoration and recovery of every single word of LRH tech and an obliteration and eradication of every last molecule of alter-is and arbitrary. But on the other hand, it is actually something much more. Because, it also represents the culmination of LRH projects to make available what has never been available before. And, in terms of training, add on ounce of 'magic' that results in what can only be described as total certainty."

That training is not only what is now underway in Flag's Coachman Building course rooms, but also what will be happening in orgs when these materials are released: training total tech experts in application and moving
preclears up the Bridge to Clear in the exact time frames LRH describes in Ron's Journal 35 "From Clear to Eternity." And given that Ideal Orgs have been built to accommodate the Golden Age of Tech Phase II, they will be able to train armies of auditors from here on out. Moreover, when the RTC training program at Flag is completed, Class V Orgs will constitute the largest top tech corps in Scientology history-trained to total certainty.

"Even more than that," Mr. Miscavige said, "It's fast correct that. It's stunningly fast. That's not just speed. But that's also speed with all the gains. I'm not just 'telling' you that's what you're going to see. I'm guaranteeing it."

Where upon, Chairman of the Board proceeded to give a hint of all else there is to come, in light of what the new Flag Building will ultimately provide-including the crowning accomplishment and achievement of it all:
Super Power.

While there have been glimpses of one entire floor that contains drills to restore all of a thetan's perceptics, that only represents the last half of the tenth and final rundown of Super Power. For a sense of its immensity, Mr. Miscavige spoke of the first rundown in these terms: "It addresses the biggest button and charge on anyone's case -- Ethics, Justice and, very much, Injustice. And not just in present time, but the Whole Track."

He further described the scope of just that first rundown in terms of the HCO Bulletin that contains the process and commands -- 43 pages in all. While as for its power, there is this quote from LRH: "Nothing is more likely to exteriorize a pc than this rundown."

With that introduction to Super Power, Mr. Miscavige previewed Cause Resurgence with a single phrase:
"The most basic and unlimited rundown in Scientology and the first spiritual therapy on the Whole Track."

It is all truly happening right now at Flag
!

I certainly want to help you get there and help you get ready! Call me or write anytime for anything.

Love,

Barbara Dews
Flag Service Consultant
323 872 3585

This statement makes DM as C/S over everybody on planet earth and the delusional scientologists. :laugh:

The new guru is DM. :hysterical:

Pure PR and positioning.

Not that I care, but scientologist ought to be asking "where is that written" ?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Here's an email from Flag sent to me by a friend. I didn't read the whole thing but some of you though might have the intestinal fortitude to do so, so here it is:

Hi Everybody,

Believe me it is all happening at Flag right now! The Chairman of the Board is at Flag now overseeing the launch of the Golden Age of Tech Phase II and the opening of the new Flag Building including Super Power and Cause Resurgence Rundowns. He brought all the materials to Flag to begin the single largest training program in Scientology history, involving more than 1000 technical staff from orgs across the globe and another 395 from Flag itself.

Mr. Miscavige during a Flag graduation gave an overview of all that went into completing the Golden Age of Tech II materials. It was an immense program which began with a thorough search for everything LRH ever wrote from 1948 to 1986. That included all HCO Bulletins, HCO Policy Letters, Flag Orders, Central Bureaux Orders and many other issue types as well as all LRH dispatches, telexes and internal correspondence, not to mention every lecture and recorded conference. This comprehensive array of LRH material had been laid out on tables in chronological order in a warehouse in Los Angeles -- larger than the entire city block where the new Flag Building resides-and meticulously reviewed.

Further included were major projects which LRH had specifically and at great length detailed to be completed. In particular, the compilation of new reference books and verification of courses and rundowns. And all of them are now done.

With that historic completion, the pre-launch program required for the full launch across the Scientology world could now begin: precision training necessary for supervision and delivery. Given that the next phase in the Golden Age of Tech encompasses everything on the Processing side of the Grade Chart and everything on the Training side, that means training right through Class VII, Class VIII, Class XII as well as Super Power and Cause Resurgence.

Further elaborating on what it all means, Mr. Miscavige said, "We are training on the Grade Chart-all of it. We are training the supervision and precision delivery of training and auditing. On the one hand, it's just like the Basics, with a full restoration and recovery of every single word of LRH tech and an obliteration and eradication of every last molecule of alter-is and arbitrary. But on the other hand, it is actually something much more. Because, it also represents the culmination of LRH projects to make available what has never been available before. And, in terms of training, add on ounce of 'magic' that results in what can only be described as total certainty."

That training is not only what is now underway in Flag's Coachman Building course rooms, but also what will be happening in orgs when these materials are released: training total tech experts in application and moving
preclears up the Bridge to Clear in the exact time frames LRH describes in Ron's Journal 35 "From Clear to Eternity." And given that Ideal Orgs have been built to accommodate the Golden Age of Tech Phase II, they will be able to train armies of auditors from here on out. Moreover, when the RTC training program at Flag is completed, Class V Orgs will constitute the largest top tech corps in Scientology history-trained to total certainty.

"Even more than that," Mr. Miscavige said, "It's fast correct that. It's stunningly fast. That's not just speed. But that's also speed with all the gains. I'm not just 'telling' you that's what you're going to see. I'm guaranteeing it."

Where upon, Chairman of the Board proceeded to give a hint of all else there is to come, in light of what the new Flag Building will ultimately provide-including the crowning accomplishment and achievement of it all:
Super Power.

While there have been glimpses of one entire floor that contains drills to restore all of a thetan's perceptics, that only represents the last half of the tenth and final rundown of Super Power. For a sense of its immensity, Mr. Miscavige spoke of the first rundown in these terms: "It addresses the biggest button and charge on anyone's case -- Ethics, Justice and, very much, Injustice. And not just in present time, but the Whole Track."

It is all truly happening right now at Flag!

I certainly want to help you get there and help you get ready! Call me or write anytime for anything.

Love,

Barbara Dews
Flag Service Consultant
323 872 3585

In reading the OP I was struck by how much meaningless information is shovelled out in an attempt to obfuscate and to sound sincere. "7,440" boxes!! Wow! They counted them all? "HCO Bulletin that contains the process and commands -- 43 pages in all. " forty three pages? Holy Cow that must make it very special then? And it is obvious that they are sincere because they counted the boxes - and weighed them 190,800 Lbs!! I mean "if there is that much weight and we told the truth about THAT wouldn't that make the wholething truthful?"

Conmen talk a lot. If you ever read a conspiracy theory diatribe yuo will notice the same characteristic the inclusion of overly precies meaningless data.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
In reading the OP I was struck by how much meaningless information is shovelled out in an attempt to obfuscate and to sound sincere. "7,440" boxes!! Wow! They counted them all? "HCO Bulletin that contains the process and commands -- 43 pages in all. " forty three pages? Holy Cow that must make it very special then? And it is obvious that they are sincere because they counted the boxes - and weighed them 190,800 Lbs!! I mean "if there is that much weight and we told the truth about THAT wouldn't that make the wholething truthful?"

Conmen talk a lot. If you ever read a conspiracy theory diatribe yuo will notice the same characteristic the inclusion of overly precies meaningless data.

To revert to old Scn. lingo. I have noticed that Scn. has become much more MEST and less theta recently. It seems like all the can talk about is their BIG new buildings and now how many pounds and tons of new junk they have.

LOL, they are really missing their "target audience," I mean does a theatan really care about weight?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
For those who haven't heard of Miscavige's copper rods before ... apparently in his fancy schmancy house at the International Headquarters (home of "The Hole"), he has constructed several copper rods that go down deep into the ground below the house. He grabs the rods when he gets enturbulated to ground himself and let all that nasty entheta energy go down, down, down and away from his little bitty body.

No shit. That's what people say who've escaped from The Hole.

TG1

I've read this but seen no DOX.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I've read this but seen no DOX.

You reject eyewitness reports by several people and want to see undoctored photographs of Miscavige holding on for dear life, perhaps also a sworn declaration by Miscavige himself?

:hysterical:

TG1

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
This comprehensive array of LRH material had been laid out on tables in chronological order in a warehouse in Los Angeles -- larger than the entire city block where the new Flag Building resides-and meticulously reviewed.

That's quite a visual, yet no photos of that, maybe because it involved Hubbard's secret writings and table-tech!

I guess computers would be useless for organizing/cataloging a monumental pile of crap like that? Everything that fraud wrote could fit on a $5 flash drive, with easy search and indexing to find what you need to de-stimulate or re-stimulate or whatever but let's just sing:

7440 boxes of crap in the cult, 7440 boxes of crap. Take one down and sell it around, 7439 boxes of crap in the cult.

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
What is it with all the focus on size?

Well, the other day, I saw a midget crossing the street while carrying a TV.

Being the caring individual that I am, I asked, "Would you like some help carrying that plasma?"

When he turned to look at me, I saw that it was DM, and he was glaring at me. "It's a fucking iPad!"