What's new

Twin sister of Scientology leader Miscavige arrested for marijuana possession

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Someone must believe I was born on a banana boat !

Today I received this request for money for Denise Miscavige Purif !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

To: [email protected]
Sent: 7/5/2013 3:58:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Fund Raising Letter for Denise Gentile, note for Karen on the bottom.

Dear Friends, I am sure that by now you have heard the distressing news about Denise (Miscavige) Gentile.Bad news travels fast especially when it is pushed by low-toned people of ill will. Yes, it is true that she was arrested for driving while intoxicated and yes, she had pot in her possession but the evidence about her owning a “known drug house,” is purely circumstantial.Regardless of these outpoints this is our opportunity to make lemonade out of lemons.We have started a fund at Narconon Suncoast to help pay for Denis’s addiction treatment.This is a worthy cause that can truly save a person’s life.Despite that terrible booking picture that the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department saw fit to publish Denise is a very worthwhile person whose life is worth saving.To contribute just send a check to Narconon SunCoast, 1230 S. Myrtle Ave. Suite 404, Clearwater, FL 33756 or call 1-800-511-9403.
Please forward this email to all of your friends.Thanks, Frank Chait.
Those of you living outside of Clearwater might not be aware of what has happened so I am including a link to the newspaper story. However, this newspaper is a tabloid sort of publication. ARC, Frank Chait. http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ader-miscavige-arrested-for-marijuana/2129224
[ Karen, I would love to send this letter to the individual orgs and missions but my email addresses for them are all old. If you up to date addresses please send them to me. ]

Ms. Gentile was arrested on 22 Jan 2013 (per the news article) and Frank Chait sends Karen#1 an email on 5 July 2013.

That's 164 days (or 5 months, 13 days) between the date of arrest and the date Mr. Chait alleges he'd like to assist Ms. Gentile...by collecting funds from people at "individual orgs and missions" with whom he (apparently) doesn't maintain regular contact.

Since the only source for the information about Ms. Gentile's legal trouble cited by Mr. Chait is "low-toned people of ill will", it's reasonable to conclude he did NOT receive the information in January 2013, say, from an email blast generated by Mr. Miscavige relating the information to all Co$ members so his 'flock' would be properly informed.

I'm especially tickled by Mr. Chait's use of the phrase "(B)ad news travels fast.." because, erm, 164 days? Even if Mr. Chait learned of the arrest on the very day the Tamba Bay Times story hit the net, on 29 June 2013, did it really take him 6 days to dream-up this li'l gem of an idea -- to hit-up Karen#1 for email addreses and/or financial support? Clever dude...not so much.

One additional note: Has anyone seen/heard from Ms. Gentile since 22 Jan 2013? I'd assumed (i know, i know) she'd have been tossed into a Narconon facility immediately following the arrest. Mr. Chait's silly email hints that Ms. Gentile is not yet undergoing Narconon "treatment", although he doesn't come right out and declare that as factual, but he does want the money to be sent for such "treatment" to Narconon SunCoast. It's difficult to discern whether Ms. Gentile is alread enrolled at that place or not from this email.

Is it Chait or Cheat?

JB.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm genuinely confused. Did a Scientologist in good standing-in-the-corporation-Church-of-Scientology-copyright reserved L Ron Hubbard, really send that out?

Curious. No 'Frank Chait' in Scientology circles seems to exist & definitely isn't in Izzy & Mary Ann's immediate family. I wonder if Karen was being trolled.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone must believe I was born on a banana boat !

Today I received this request for money for Denise Miscavige Purif !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

To: [email protected]
Sent: 7/5/2013 3:58:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Fund Raising Letter for Denise Gentile, note for Karen on the bottom.

Dear Friends, I am sure that by now you have heard the distressing news about Denise (Miscavige) Gentile.Bad news travels fast especially when it is pushed by low-toned people of ill will. Yes, it is true that she was arrested for driving while intoxicated and yes, she had pot in her possession but the evidence about her owning a “known drug house,” is purely circumstantial.Regardless of these outpoints this is our opportunity to make lemonade out of lemons.We have started a fund at Narconon Suncoast to help pay for Denis’s addiction treatment.This is a worthy cause that can truly save a person’s life.Despite that terrible booking picture that the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department saw fit to publish Denise is a very worthwhile person whose life is worth saving.To contribute just send a check to Narconon SunCoast, 1230 S. Myrtle Ave. Suite 404, Clearwater, FL 33756 or call 1-800-511-9403.
Please forward this email to all of your friends.Thanks, Frank Chait.
Those of you living outside of Clearwater might not be aware of what has happened so I am including a link to the newspaper story. However, this newspaper is a tabloid sort of publication. ARC, Frank Chait. http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ader-miscavige-arrested-for-marijuana/2129224
[ Karen, I would love to send this letter to the individual orgs and missions but my email addresses for them are all old. If you up to date addresses please send them to me. ]

:woohoo:

:lol:

OMG! This is sweet!

Just when things are getting boring, something like this gets sent out!

Karen, the author of this email does not think you were born on a banana boat. He thinks you are an energetic critic and that you have some email addresses. And I agree with him that it would be a great service to the Scientology world if as many Scilons as possible received this email. You and everyone on this board should forward this email to as many Scientologists as they have contact details for.

Love to you.

Kooka

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Ms. Gentile was arrested on 22 Jan 2013 (per the news article) and Frank Chait sends Karen#1 an email on 5 July 2013.

That's 164 days (or 5 months, 13 days) between the date of arrest and the date Mr. Chait alleges he'd like to assist Ms. Gentile...by collecting funds from people at "individual orgs and missions" with whom he (apparently) doesn't maintain regular contact.

Since the only source for the information about Ms. Gentile's legal trouble cited by Mr. Chait is "low-toned people of ill will", it's reasonable to conclude he did NOT receive the information in January 2013, say, from an email blast generated by Mr. Miscavige relating the information to all Co$ members so his 'flock' would be properly informed.

I'm especially tickled by Mr. Chait's use of the phrase "(B)ad news travels fast.." because, erm, 164 days? Even if Mr. Chait learned of the arrest on the very day the Tamba Bay Times story hit the net, on 29 June 2013, did it really take him 6 days to dream-up this li'l gem of an idea -- to hit-up Karen#1 for email addreses and/or financial support? Clever dude...not so much.

One additional note: Has anyone seen/heard from Ms. Gentile since 22 Jan 2013? I'd assumed (i know, i know) she'd have been tossed into a Narconon facility immediately following the arrest. Mr. Chait's silly email hints that Ms. Gentile is not yet undergoing Narconon "treatment", although he doesn't come right out and declare that as factual, but he does want the money to be sent for such "treatment" to Narconon SunCoast. It's difficult to discern whether Ms. Gentile is alread enrolled at that place or not from this email.

Is it Chait or Cheat?

JB.

Are you suggesting that the only way Mr Chait could have heard about this was from reading entheta sites?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
:woohoo:

:lol:

OMG! This is sweet!

Just when things are getting boring, something like this gets sent out!

Karen, the author of this email does not think you were born on a banana boat. He thinks you are an energetic critic and that you have some email addresses. And I agree with him that it would be a great service to the Scientology world if as many Scilons as possible received this email. You and everyone on this board should forward this email to as many Scientologists as they have contact details for.

Love to you.

Kooka

Kookaburra ~~

Asking me for a donation for Denise Miscavige's Purification Rundown is the part that made me feel the author thought I just fell off the turnip truck.....

*****hugggggggs back atcha *****

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Kookaburra ~~

Asking me for a donation for Denise Miscavige's Purification Rundown is the part that made me feel the author thought I just fell off the turnip truck.....

*****hugggggggs back atcha *****

That's the bit that will make Scinos think it is real. It's totally in character. :yes:

:bighug:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's the bit that will make Scinos think it is real. It's totally in character. :yes:

:bighug:
i have received emails from this address also. the last one was a smear job on marty i believe it was. i am going to go back and look through my mail... because the person sent me a link to freedumb mag.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Are you suggesting that the only way Mr Chait could have heard about this was from reading entheta sites?

Excellent question!

I'm suggesting that since Mr. Chait* didn't attach a copy of an email from David Miscavige, POSCOB of C.U.L.T., with his own lame email to Karen#1, then he either learned of Ms. Gentile's arrest from 'entheta sites' OR he obtained the information from the scientology-run website where all the members of Co$ log-on and freely discuss amongst themselves: the good/bad/ugly of scientology, current events around the world, how to get credit limits raised on short notice, beans/rice recipes, hubbard's pathetic quest to out-perform Walter Mitty in the fantastical-impossible claims of derring-do department and more.

Oh wait. My bad. There is no website for members of Co$ to communicate honestly and openly -- oopsie! So, erm, yeah, what you said, LaLaLouLou, he read entheta sites.

*If he truly exists and is not a troll as some here now think. Should this prove true, we might consider calling future ESMB trolls 'chaits' - for da lulz.

JB

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Same here, Pooks. I read it as a joke! Of course, if it came from a scientologist it might be unintended humor.

Want some more humor? Mary Ann Chait wiggled her hips for a dance competition last month..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151965358498298

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151965394318298

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151965408613298

Her OT powerz were a bit rusty. She won a Bronze medal for the American Foxtrot.

http://emeraldball.com/index.cfm/sh...section/results/fuseaction/heat_list/page.htm

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
*If he truly exists and is not a troll as some here now think. Should this prove true, we might consider calling future ESMB trolls 'chaits' - for da lulz.

It was a troll. I had a neighbor call Suncoast via their direct line.. (727) 298-5407.. claiming to be a freelance reporter for LA Times.. wanting more info on the 'Denise Miscavige Gentile' fund-raising campaign & inquiring whether a Paypal account had been established to make direct contributions.

My neighbor spoke to Bryn Wesch (Hancock), the Administrative Manager at Suncoast. (1) They are unaware of any fundraiser for Denise. (2) She has never heard of a "Frank Chait'. (3) Bryn said, if there was a fundraiser for Denise @ Suncoast Rehab, she'd know about it.

https://www.facebook.com/bryn.wesch

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
It was a troll. I had a neighbor call Suncoast via their direct line.. (727) 298-5407.. claiming to be a freelance reporter for LA Times.. wanting more info on the 'Denise Miscavige Gentile' fund-raising campaign & inquiring whether a Paypal account had been established to make direct contributions.

My neighbor spoke to Bryn Wesch (Hancock), the Administrative Manager at Suncoast. (1) They are unaware of any fundraiser for Denise. (2) She has never heard of a "Frank Chait'. (3) Bryn said, if there was a fundraiser for Denise @ Suncoast Rehab, she'd know about it.

https://www.facebook.com/bryn.wesch

Thank you, Smurf! Your research skills really are terrific and I'm glad to have the opportunity to say so publicly. :yes: :clap:

Um, we can still call future trolls 'chaits' though, right?

JB

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thank you, Smurf! Your research skills really are terrific and I'm glad to have the opportunity to say so publicly. :yes: :clap: Um, we can still call future trolls 'chaits' though, right?

Like... I ate a bad burrito last night & have a serious case of the chaits? :biggrin:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Want some more humor? Mary Ann Chait wiggled her hips for a dance competition last month..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151965358498298

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151965394318298

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151965408613298

Her OT powerz were a bit rusty. She won a Bronze medal for the American Foxtrot.

http://emeraldball.com/index.cfm/sh...section/results/fuseaction/heat_list/page.htm

That reminds me of why I don't watch ballroom dancing. And just before bed!