What's new

MIscavige's Beatings Have gone on for decades, not just a few years

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
I noticed a couple posts on Clambake where some folks were thinking that DM did not start physically assulting people until 2002.

I made a posting there to try to correct that assumption. I'm adding it here as I think it is important for all concerned to understand these abuses have been hapening for decades and not just a few years:

"
Don Carlo said:
Why did Miscavige start beatings in 2002? I speculate:
2002 was when the Slatkin fraud burst open, and the Lisa McPherson trial was going full blast.

I think it is important to correct something on this thread. Miscavige did not start being abusive or beating people in 2002.

Jeff's information is incredible and it does in fact start in 2002. There are others who have not yet come out that can give many, many more examples of this including some times prior to 2002 and many examples during that period.

It may be that beatings increased a lot around that period but they did not start then.

Miscavige was an abusive thug in late 1981 and 1982. Look up what happened to Bill Franks when Miscavige removed him from the ED Int post, how he was chained in a locked room etc. Look over Homer Shomer declarations from Author Services in 1982 when he spoke of being abused by Miscavige, spit on by him and gang banged sec checked then.

In 1982 I personally saw him physically attack three top executives, including the Watchdog Committee member for Scientology Missions International. I saw Miscavige punch one of the three hard on the mouth, strangle another and slap another hard on the face.

Also in 1982 Miscavige walked into the CMO and Special Unit office building in Los Angeles where a public person was being interviewed and spit right in the face of the public person as he said that that person was holding out on money that should go to Hubbard.

In 1982 and 1983 Miscavige threatened to strangle people who would not help him secretly funnel millions of dollars to Hubbard.

Much of this was 1982 NOT 2002.

Have a look at the Jessie Price affidavit for the period just after Hubbard died in the 80s and how he screamed in a sickly Mary Sue Hubbard's face that she was to sign over Hubbard's fortune to "the Church" (controled by Miscavige). Note how he brought more than a dozen people to help intimate her and to "back him up". Here is a link to that:
http://tinyurl.com/296vce

See what a great and brave man Miscavige was with all his backup to handle this frail woman who then could hardly stand.

The examples are many and they are sad.

No, Miscavige's physical abuses of others have been going on for decades, not just a few years.

See this old post I did adding some questions (three of them in multiple parts) to a Factnet questionnaire:

http://tinyurl.com/28axzc

Every single one of those multi part questions were written based on either things I personally have witnessed or things others have witnessed and spoke about. None were made up out of the blue. Notice the questions about physical abuses by Miscavige in there. The goal was to collect the evidence of truth or falsity as may apply to each point.

(For those interested, here's another posting I did to get information to people as I was being contacted about the questionnaire and they had questions. http://tinyurl.com/ysf3kh
This puts the above into better context).

Obviously the real horror of the physical abuses by Miscavige is in what he has personally done to hurt so many people and their loved ones.

However, I would like to point out that there is even a bigger "horror" to himself that will be found in all this by Miscavige.

In numerous filings with the IRS and in a number of court actions Miscavige has made statements that he did not control "the church", the very corporations and organizations in which those he has beaten reside. One HUGE reason for the "corporate sortout" starting in 1981 was to hide Miscavige's (and then Hubbard's) controls of organized scientology behind countless corporate veils.

However, Miscavige's uncontrolled barbarity in beating all these top executives from various scientology corporations and then running them helps prove that he has IMHO committed legal perjury in courts and with the IRS. He has proven himself to be a liar here and with people speaking out with the truth like Jeff has here, more and more evidence is being made available.

No matter how small or big the example, it is good for people to step up to the plate and list what they know and what they can testify about. For I do believe that time is coming.

Larry Brennan - SME" (Lovinglife625)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
He's a dangerous power mad nut. The reason he does this stuff is because people do not stand up to him- he has so much power that people are terrified and really don't feel they are in a position to stand up to him given the way life in CofS, particularly the SO is.

I'm not one bit surprised that he's always been like this. Nobody ever stopped him, checked him or disciplined him. He's been immune from "justice"- both ordinary justice and the rather peculiar Scn version.

If a despot isn't stopped, they get worse.

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
It may be that beatings increased a lot around that period but they did not start then.

Giuseppe saw DM slap an executive of FCB, during the FCB 'Int Mission' of 1986 (or was it 1987?) It was right near the entrance to CMO IXU, outside the FBO's office.

He was yelling and screaming and spittle was flying out of his face. DM was mad, but not to Giuseppe.

DM was mad to Giuseppe later though, but DM never hit Giuseppe.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Giuseppe saw DM slap an executive of FCB, during the FCB 'Int Mission' of 1986 (or was it 1987?) It was right near the entrance to CMO IXU, outside the FBO's office.

He was yelling and screaming and spittle was flying out of his face. DM was mad, but not to Giuseppe.

DM was mad to Giuseppe later though, but DM never hit Giuseppe.

Can you give details on this? Very curious....

I dont think it would reveal anything about you. Seems he beat and harrassed so many people he wont remember you, from so long ago....

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of my best friends over the last several years is a Wiccan. She's funny .. lol

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
He's a dangerous power mad nut. The reason he does this stuff is because people do not stand up to him- he has so much power that people are terrified and really don't feel they are in a position to stand up to him given the way life in CofS, particularly the SO is.

I'm not one bit surprised that he's always been like this. Nobody ever stopped him, checked him or disciplined him. He's been immune from "justice"- both ordinary justice and the rather peculiar Scn version.

If a despot isn't stopped, they get worse.

He was like this on the wholetrack quite some ways back too, and it just goes to prove that Scientology auditing and training does not work, and that is probably one reason why he is so mad too.

Pascal

He was like this on the wholetrack quite some ways back too, and it just goes to prove that Scientology auditing and training does not work, and that is probably one reason why he is so mad too.

Indeed DM has always been a vicious power mongering oportunist. Either he's a no case gain type SP case or his basic valence is that of an asshole. The SP theory holds up with his tone 2.0 style and military mentality. See how the CoS has been fighting like mad and never winning any big fights (psychiatry, Study tech in public schools, etc)? Military types are like that, they can't really win or else they'd lose their game, which is fighting. You see this in Colombia and African nations where they fight all the time.

Military types never win. History proves this. Washington, Bolivar, Joan of Arc, William Wallace, etc... All of them, none were military types basically. Some were called military geniuses but that is stupid, they just WON, no great military figure-figure behind it all. DM is probably full of figure-figure, plans, props of Earth, etc... Trying like mad to "Clear" the planet. He never will and he knows it.

Problem is people like him by nature cannot hand their hat to someone able. They have to be removed or they tend to remove themselves ie Hitler.

Auditing works but won't make you more than what you basically are and if your name is David Miscavige, that ain't much.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Miscavige learned from the best of them on how to instill fear and discipline into the ranks.

Pascal

Miscavige learned from the best of them on how to instill fear and discipline into the ranks.

Nevermind the SO quals that in 2008 will only fill the CoS with fools and pussies for DM to dominate easily.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'd like to think that a person can snap out of (destimulate) etc out of being an SP. Surely he must be due for a new type of identity by now?:begging:

Pascal

I'd like to think that a person can snap out of (destimulate) etc out of being an SP. Surely he must be due for a new type of identity by now?:begging:

A class VII can snap an SP out of his valence. But theoretically waking up is near fatal for these types once they confront what they have done. Plus few would bother to help a real SP. Maybe a long lost soul mate or some such, if DM has any which I doubt but you never know.