What's new

Only one way to be a Scientologist

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Idle Morge, thank you. What crimes did you witness in ASHO? (ASHO is the one in Sussex, right?)

When I was a staff member I used to get a little offended when publics outright refused to join staff. I thought to myself that the only reason that they're getting Scientology is those staff members and it seemed ungrateful that they wouldn't consider doing the same. But seems like it all turned out for the best for you - They stopped you from getting Scientology, you stopped wanting Scientology!

What's your stance on Scientology now?

Scientology is an evil cult that destroys lives in the name of HELP. No one really knows what they are walking into - it is all very carefully masked. I think Scientology needs to go in the dump - all of it. Hubbard copied the good stuff from others so everything you need is out in the world. Scientology kills, destroys families, drives people insane and destroys people's finances with absolutely NO REMORSE.

I witnessed the most henious crimes at ASHO, AOLA and FLAG. It is the usual...

Extortion, Bribery, Lies to get money, driving people insane, kicking people out, making people pay for "REPAIRS" when they (the organization) flubbed, leaving people in complete fear and $elling chaos, MAA's REGGING (not their hat) and putting people under extreme duress, Chaplains LYNG, OT 8's in really bad shape, scummy living quarters for staff, many Sea Org staff with cancer - looking really unhappy and degraded, no one really talks to you unless they want money. It felt so evil each time I went but I could not put my finger on it - I thought it was ME and MY CASE! It was - Scientology was $elling me my CA$E~! It is very profitable for the Cult to have you PUT your reactive mind there and then spin someone for years trying to realize that they are MAKING IT ALL UP~! That is the CLEAR COG! Then...off to xenu land - home of the BT's and Clusters! Yikes!

Where is God in Scientology? Oh, yeah - L Ron Hubbard. Well, he is DEAD and he has not come back! So - there's your proof of past lives - all a hoax!

I can honestly say I never met ONE person that impressed me at any Org - it is unbelieveable to me that I stayed as long as I did - but, that is MIND CONTROL and I thought I was above that. :duh:

This is the STAT driven insanity of Scientology.

Terril park

Sponsor
I've had a hard time finding a group I feel like I could fit into in the freezone, too many of them seem to be of the feeling that the problem with the Church is that they don't adhere _enough_ to Ron's work or the existing tech . [snip]

Many of CO$'s failings stem from not following LRH's tech or admin. Just one example is
HCOB 22 December 1960 " O/W A limited Theory." However in CO$ one gets sec checked every 6 month
if on OT 7, in the RPF and the "Hole" on rarely does anything else, sometimes for years. I know of
one teenager who went to flag, possibly on auditor training, who spent 4 months doing O/W write ups.

All Admin has been reduced to following DM's "Command Intention."

Then he changed the definition of an F/N.

I'm by no means a KSW fanatic.

In future buy books from second hand sources such as Amazon or Abes books. You'll pay pennies
instead of dollars or pounds. :)

Veda

Sponsor
On the topic of the definition of Floating Needle http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?16164-Rhythmic-Sweep-of-the-Dial:

"Floating needle is a *rhythmic* sweep of the dial at a slow even pace of the needle. That's what an FN is. No other definition is correct." (HCOB 21 July 78.) From 'The Technical Dictionary'.

According to Jesse Prince, from 'The ever changing tech of Scientology' and regarding six month sec checks:

"...this bulletin was effectively canceled by LRH himself... that's where it all started. All these actions were taken to increase income. It is the same with the six month sec checks...

"But I want to make it clear that the whole idea came from LRH not from Miscavige. Miscavige is continuing to carry out LRH's orders...

"...Miscavige is doing his best to forward Command Intention, which is contained in the huge LRH orders database of the INCOMM computer system of Scientology
..."

'The Ever Changing Tech of Scientology' By Jesse Prince::http://www.xenu-directory.net/accounts/prince20000718.html

hubbard

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

Likable? I think you must have me mixed up with someone else ... (but use your ignore button if you feel the need ).

I was just joking and having fun. I honestly enjoy your words. Despite how awful grumpy I almost always come across...I'm actually always laughing.

Peace.

Ok, how to get this back to Only one way to be a Scn'ist? ahhhh....I'm thinking.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I was just joking and having fun. I honestly enjoy your words. Despite how awful grumpy I almost always come across...I'm actually always laughing.

Peace.

Ok, how to get this back to Only one way to be a Scn'ist? ahhhh....I'm thinking.

I really couldn't decide if I'd just been insulted or complimented so I tried my best not to sound too grumpy when I replied (it's not easy is it, lol).

Keep laughing DD, I'm right there with ya.

:)

Gib

Crusader
On the topic of the definition of Floating Needle http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?16164-Rhythmic-Sweep-of-the-Dial:

"Floating needle is a *rhythmic* sweep of the dial at a slow even pace of the needle. That's what an FN is. No other definition is correct." (HCOB 21 July 78.) From 'The Technical Dictionary'.

According to Jesse Prince, from 'The ever changing tech of Scientology' and regarding six month sec checks:

"...this bulletin was effectively canceled by LRH himself... that's where it all started. All these actions were taken to increase income. It is the same with the six month sec checks...

"But I want to make it clear that the whole idea came from LRH not from Miscavige. Miscavige is continuing to carry out LRH's orders...

"...Miscavige is doing his best to forward Command Intention, which is contained in the huge LRH orders database of the INCOMM computer system of Scientology
..."

'The Ever Changing Tech of Scientology' By Jesse Prince::http://www.xenu-directory.net/accounts/prince20000718.html

hubbard

well, with the exact science of the mind,

how many definitions of a F/N are needed?

Jeepers.

Why the confusion?

:lol:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
hubbard

I am not auditing you
Tomatoe,
this is a security check
Start of the session

Are you a pervert?
Have you been sent here knowingly to injure Scientology?
Have you ever raped anyone? (read)

Have you ever rape anyone????
Have you ever rape anyone ????? (waiting for tomatoe to answer)

Are you upset by this security check? :roflmao:
Have you ever eaten a human body? (read)

Have you ever eaten a human body ?????

:omg:

Unfortunately, tomatoe had gone psychotic

tomato.jpg

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was obvious to me during my first week after reading Dianetics when I asked if anyone had ever tried modern EEG in conjunction with auditing

Ron Fitch of the Freezone Group of Alameda (formerly Monterey) is doing something like that. He attached electrodes to my head connected to a brainwave analyzer. Interesting, although I didn't consider it particularly useful.

Helena

kate8024

-deleted-
Ron Fitch of the Freezone Group of Alameda (formerly Monterey) is doing something like that. He attached electrodes to my head connected to a brainwave analyzer. Interesting, although I didn't consider it particularly useful.

I would imagine that it would take quite a while to develop develop techniques for reading brain waves, I do think its possible and is a worthwhile area of research, though I think there is still a long way to go here. I also think it would be neat to see MRI scans of people being audited, there is probably some interesting stuff going on in there.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
the Freezone ... some things I don't understand about it.

The Disconnection Policy - LRH wrote it, isn't it being applied in the FZ? Hubbard also wrote that if one doesn't disconnect, he is to be disconnected from. Is that being applied? I respect religious beliefs but that there is the classic cult technique, in my opinion.

Again, the Freezone is not one other way of being a Scientologist, it's many other ways, with each group making up it's own policy.

While I don't know what happens in every group, I have never heard any talk of disconnection in RONS Orgs. (Although I suppose if someone were screamingly PTS, they would have to have that handled somehow before being audited.)

But the church has an additional agenda. They want to block out any connection to anyone with another point of view. They want to be "Mankind's only hope", pretending to be the only place where beneficial auditing and training can be delivered.

KSW 1 - In my opinion, the essence of Scientology is KSW 1. I'm not sure how the Freezoners can refer to themselves as those who apply LRH policies, if they don't apply this one. And if they would, wouldn't they slowly turn into regular orgs?

All other LRH policies such as word clearing and other technical references - Are they being applied? Is there a Div 5 (Qualifications)?
In RONS Orgs most of what LRH has written is accepted. But there's a lot of CBR ("Captain Bill") tech in there, too. No one there considers CBR tech to be "incorrect technology"; other than that, there is no incorrect technology allowed.

As far as point four teaching correctly the correct technology goes, and word clearing, please keep in mind that most Freezone groups don't do any training at all. Most consist of one or two auditors complaining about how they can't get enough clients. I don't consider these to be real orgs -- if they were, they'd have all the posts covered, including dissemination and training, and if they took good care of their customers, would have plenty of them.

RONS Orgs (every RONS Org does training) does do word clearing as needed.

I've never seen a Qual Div in the Freezone, although keep in mind that most groups are too small to need a full-time Qual person. Where I am now, if someone needs an exam, for example, whoever's technically qualified and available at the moment will do it.

I hope this helps.

Helena

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Mine too!! :hifive:

It was actually SO liberating to realize I don't HAVE to be a Scientologist. Up until then I was sure I will be a Scientologist for the rest of my life, because I thought so much like one that it became a part of me.

I got my mind back when I discovered I can just stop being a Scientologist. I was finally able to lose all these restricting axioms. This, in effect, made me think that the reactive mind is not the only thing you supposedly lose in Scientology... But in fact your entire mind, your ability to really think for yourself.

Meh, Scientologists wouldn't agree. "What do you mean, I've done the Evaluator Series, I am a qualified thinker!" LOL

BINGO! A real 'win' if ever there was, kinda like an exorcism in my honest opinion :)

Don't rem if I welcomed you or not, but just in case~ :welcome: GR! I liked your OP very much, congratulations on your freedom and all that!

:cheers:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would imagine that it would take quite a while to develop develop techniques for reading brain waves, I do think its possible and is a worthwhile area of research, though I think there is still a long way to go here.

Yeah. I bought a nifty brainwave visualizer and tried to see if there was any correlation between brainwaves and F/Ns. Best watched full-screen in 720p high-def (click the settings icon to change it). It was lots of fun looking, although I didn't notice any correlation at all. Must get back to the research sometime. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hlZ5YzdAA8

Paul