What's new

Hubbard's Antichrist Bulletin confirmed by two Exes or Indies

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Game. You just lost it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

laughing-gorilla.jpg

Still need irony knowledge and/or punctuation? Learn moar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony_punctuation

This is just weird shit. You're out.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Over the last 30 days I've been caring 24/7 for a friend that had major surgery. During that time their 88 (soon to be 89) year old father that suffered a stroke several years ago and has dementia and early onset Alzheimer's took a turn for the worse. Their father was living in a moderate assisted living facility and I had to take the lead in getting him into a first class Geropsychiatric facility, where he received EXCELLENT care and was "tuned up" on new Meds.

My friends father was discharged 2 days ago and will be going into a very nice, specialized and accredited care facility for his needs next week when space becomes available. In the meantime, I am now caring for him and my friend at my friend's spacious, beautiful home. We have arranged for in home care nursing support to start tomorrow night. In the meantime, I'm up in the middle of the night tonight, caring for my friends father and writing this post. He is a "Sundowner"...he wakes during the night, needs someone to talk to, help him go to the bathroom, take a bath, dress and then goes back to sleep.

He mostly likes to talk with me about his time in the South Pacific...He's an Army Air Corps WWII Vet (P38 Lightning, P61 Black Widow)...His Father was WWI Army Air Corps (Curtiss). I've been cooking his favorite foods for him...he's Czech and LOVES food...tonight's dinner was herb baked pork rib eyes, mashed potatoes and gravy and fresh cut green beans with sauteed bacon and sweet onion.

BTW, after my friend recovers from their very successful surgery by brilliant surgeons (a procedure that is quite amazing, exacting and did not exist when I was in the SO), they will return to work and enter their 41st year of teaching.

I'm getting pretty tired and worn down at this point and won't have "MY Life" back for probably another week to 10 days. BFD. This has been an honor and a privilege.

So what's the point of my post?

It just don't make no sense to me or feel right at all that my friend's life, their father's life or even my little life is all dictated by implants and we are just worthless, blind pawns in the some big cosmic conspiracy.

Love, Compassion, Respect, Selflessness...If those are implants, then let me not only be "blind" forever...Let me become more "blind".

Face:)

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
But I reckon that to get a handle on it all one needs to encompass some other sources for it AND ALSO come up with some other plausible (or implausible) theory as to the origin of life in the universe and how it is that we come to be dwelling here on this earth while very determinedly being lumps of meat.

where do you reckon we came from and why are we here? Excluding the dub-in bullshit OT-3 bits that Hubbard concocted, but staying with the broad cosmology of we being the creators of the universe and being fallen gods etc, I find it all easily acceptable as a "probably so".

In DMSMH, Ron makes it very clear that it is as if we were commanded, at some distant point in the past to SURVIVE! (emphasis mine).

But that's not the real reason for our existance -- which is revealed in Fundamentals Of Thought. The real reason is to play "games".

LRH talks a lot about games, but here is the important part: countless years ago, we existed with the capability to do a lot of things, but without many things to do. So we "turned off" some of our abilities for the duration, and entered into a series of "games" to give us something to do, something to struggle against.

And that is the real reason for the existance of the physical universe, with all of its problems, and our being in it.

To keep us from getting bored.

Helena

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Over the last 30 days I've been caring 24/7 for a friend that had major surgery. During that time their 88 (soon to be 89) year old father that suffered a stroke several years ago and has dementia and early onset Alzheimer's took a turn for the worse. Their father was living in a moderate assisted living facility and I had to take the lead in getting him into a first class Geropsychiatric facility, where he received EXCELLENT care and was "tuned up" on new Meds.

My friends father was discharged 2 days ago and will be going into a very nice, specialized and accredited care facility for his needs next week when space becomes available. In the meantime, I am now caring for him and my friend at my friend's spacious, beautiful home. We have arranged for in home care nursing support to start tomorrow night. In the meantime, I'm up in the middle of the night tonight, caring for my friends father and writing this post. He is a "Sundowner"...he wakes during the night, needs someone to talk to, help him go to the bathroom, take a bath, dress and then goes back to sleep.

He mostly likes to talk with me about his time in the South Pacific...He's an Army Air Corps WWII Vet (P38 Lightning, P61 Black Widow)...His Father was WWI Army Air Corps (Curtiss). I've been cooking his favorite foods for him...he's Czech and LOVES food...tonight's dinner was herb baked pork rib eyes, mashed potatoes and gravy and fresh cut green beans with sauteed bacon and sweet onion.

BTW, after my friend recovers from their very successful surgery by brilliant surgeons (a procedure that is quite amazing, exacting and did not exist when I was in the SO), they will return to work and enter their 41st year of teaching.

I'm getting pretty tired and worn down at this point and won't have "MY Life" back for probably another week to 10 days. BFD. This has been an honor and a privilege.

It just don't make no sense to me or feel right at all that my friend's life, their father's life or even my little life is all dictated by implants and we are just worthless, blind pawns in the some big cosmic conspiracy.

Love, Compassion, Respect, Selflessness...If those are implants, then let me not only be "blind" forever...Let me become more "blind".

much respect to you face, for all your good work. but you got to admit, it's freaky that each generation is defined by what war they fought. war may not be an implant, but i am with smedley butler, it sure is a racket.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sir, I wish for you to design a Halloween Haunted House that uses all of those scary things.
yeah scn. should have it's own version of "hell house." the possibilities are endless. with the hell houses it is the most fun christian teens have all year, the girls actually fight over who gets to play abortion girl, etc.

Gadfly

Crusader
In DMSMH, Ron makes it very clear that it is as if we were commanded, at some distant point in the past to SURVIVE! (emphasis mine).

But that's not the real reason for our existance -- which is revealed in Fundamentals Of Thought. The real reason is to play "games".

LRH talks a lot about games, but here is the important part: countless years ago, we existed with the capability to do a lot of things, but without many things to do. So we "turned off" some of our abilities for the duration, and entered into a series of "games" to give us something to do, something to struggle against.

And that is the real reason for the existance of the physical universe, with all of its problems, and our being in it.

To keep us from getting bored.

Helena

I am glad to know that you have it all figured out.

Your certainty, just as with many others of a similar ilk, makes me crack up.

The above sort of statement hits me as the same sort of GOOFINESS that runs through all of Scientology.

To me, human beings who flaunt such proclaimed certainty are not unlike ants who might claim to know the reason why computers can exist on a continent across the ocean on some imaginary planet.

Now, it would be less ridiculous to present your statement as, "it is my opinion that . . .", but in true typical Scientology over-indoctrinated style, instead you simply ASSERT the TRUTH, the REAL REASON, about the existence of the entire universe. Doesn't that strike anyone else as absurd, arrogant, pretentious, and just plain dumb?

Now, maybe you were attempting a parody or joke? I mean, to me it WAS funny. Extremely funny (and I wasn't laughing with you). :no:

This sort of behavior just cracks me up.

Human beings have a a less than infinitesimal experience of all-that-is, over an extremely brief instant of eternity, YET some of them pretend to KNOW all about the very deepest reasons for all of it.

But, then, you did start your post with, "In DMSMH, Ron makes it very clear . . . . . ".

THAT sort of explains it all. You read a few books, Ron told you the "truth", and the parroting continues. This is just so goofy (to me, in my opinion).

I am sorry for being . . . "abrasive".

NOT!

Note: What you say may be true, at least in some regards. As a theory, it aligns with some ideas from eastern philosophy. The problem is with how you said it. One thing Scientologists are never taught is the difference between a factual statement and a theory, or between an assertion of fact and an assumed proposition.

See the difference?

This is TRUE! This is the way it is. Ron said blah-blah-blah . . . :puke2:

This is my opinion (and explain why this is so) . . . . . :thumbsup:

It is my opinion that many people involved with Scientology develop a strong and common tendency to present idiocy as total truth. "Flaunting haughtily" comes to mind. "Pretensions of knowledge" does too. Or maybe, "arrogant assertions"? I suppose it is the complete certainty that really makes me laugh (read what Bertrand has to say in my signature line).

Oh, and of course, the coming about of the above statement does make a bit more sense knowing that it was a response to something Leon said.

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
much respect to you face, for all your good work. but you got to admit, it's freaky that each generation is defined by what war they fought. war may not be an implant, but i am with smedley butler, it sure is a racket.

Yep. :thumbsup:

I suppose I'm kinda a sentimental sap in that a think about the sacrifice, hardship and guts that it took to survive that and come home, raise a family and live a life...knowing that many of ones fellows never came home.

Pardon me for a moment as I become self indulgent with some of my innermost thoughts re: citizen/soldiers like my friend's father.

By happenstance, I am the direct descendant of a man that lost his right leg in combat serving in the Maryland Militia in the US War of Independence and another man that saw combat serving in the Continental Army. I am also the direct descendant of a man that gave the last full measure of devotion on the the field of battle at Antietam, wearing the Union Blue in the Civil War. That does not make me special in anyway at all, as far as I am concerned. What it does do...and has...and will most likely continue to do for my remaining days...is give me pause and cause me to respect everyone that has served.

My ancestors were certainly not thinking about me when they went in harms way. They had no idea that 1 or 2 centuries later one of their progeny would write something about their respect, pride and gratitude about them with global access to be read. My ancestors had wives that were every bit...probably more...why I am alive to remember, honor and think about them.

I don't glorify war. But, I do honor and respect men...like my ancestors and friend's father...that took up the sword so that their children could take up the plow so I could take up letters and my children could take up the arts and professions.

Having said all that...I wish that I would live long enough to see the day...which will surely come...when every ear of humanity hears and heeds the words, voice and heart of Buffy Ste. Marie. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZ9QAosNTk

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
I followed this link and listened to the "Xenu -- Class VIII" lecture, and would like to share the following that I heard there:

Xenu is pronounced ZEE-new and rhymes with preview.

Teegeeack is pronounced TEA-Gee-ack and rhymes with piggyback (soft G).

Helena

If you listen to the next tape, LRH tells you that Xemu is spelled XeMu. That's M. XeMu. While Xenu is more euphroneous, it is incorrect.
The name is XeMu. Zee-Moo.
Students who did OT111 before about 1978 all knew the correct name is XeMu. I didn't see the error until the advent of ARS in about 1993 or 4.
Only "newer" Scn'ists call XeMu XeNu.
The Class V111 course correctly identifies the big implanter as XeMu. ( Xemoo). All the word clearing and/or cramming on the V111 course identify Xemu
as XeMu. Zee-Moo.
Obviously, I can't change the mind of youse ppl here who have decided and accepted a wrongness on the name. So, suit yourselves.

phenomanon

phenomanon.

Gadfly

Crusader
If you listen to the next tape, LRH tells you that Xemu is spelled XeMu. That's M. XeMu. While Xenu is more euphroneous, it is incorrect.
The name is XeMu. Zee-Moo.
Students who did OT111 before about 1978 all knew the correct name is XeMu. I didn't see the error until the advent of ARS in about 1993 or 4.
Only "newer" Scn'ists call XeMu XeNu.
The Class V111 course correctly identifies the big implanter as XeMu. ( Xemoo). All the word clearing and/or cramming on the V111 course identify Xemu
as XeMu. Zee-Moo.
Obviously, I can't change the mind of youse ppl here who have decided and accepted a wrongness on the name. So, suit yourselves.

phenomanon

phenomanon.

Are you kidding? Are you serious?

Whether you call the character Xemu or Xenu - he/she/it is still just a FICTIONAL thing. It is like arguing about what to call a strange creature that appeared in my dream last night. It has no existence outside of my own imagination, so who cares? The same with this thing called Xenu oe Xemu or Zeenew or Zemu . . . . .

Who cares what you call a made-up reality? I call it STUPID!

So, let's all argue about endless non-existent nonsensical idiocies -which is pretty much what involvement with Scientology brings about in people.

The KEY ability that the Scientology Bridge provides is the ability to make sense of nonsense. By the way, THAT is NOT a "good thing".

guanoloco

As-Wased

Whether you call the character Xemu or Xenu - he/she/it is still just a FICTIONAL thing. It is like arguing about what to call a strange creature that appeared in my dream last night. It has no existence outside of my own imagination, so who cares? The same with this thing called Xenu oe Xemu or Zeenew or Zemu . . . . .

So, let's all argue about endless non-existent nonsensical idiocies -which is pretty much what involvement with Scientology brings about in people.

The KEY ability that the Scientology Bridge provides is the ability to make sense of nonsense. By the way, THAT is NOT a "good thing".

BULLSHIT! Gadfly!

The only way to get something to persist is to alter-is it! Thus; Xemu gets turned into Xenu!

Otherwise there would be an as-isness and the whole thing would just unmock.

phenomanon

Canyon
I believe the tape was "Electropsychometric surveying -- Battle of the Universes". There was a big flap about it when I was at Flag in the early 80's, where it inadvertently got release for purchase by public, and people were scrambling to get back all the copies. I recall PersComm got possession of the copies and you had to be Class XII to listen to it, or some such.

The tape in discussion is HCL- Spec ( Hubbard College Lecture) .. The title is "Electropsychometric Scouting- Battle of The Universes ( MSH audits Ron)". Actually there are several tapes on HCL demonstrating entity running.
Master Tape Index #383.
For example, Tape # 24, Demonstration: Electropsychosomatic Scouting" (see HCL 6). Master Tape Index # 377

The HCL was delivered in March, 1952.

Phenomanon

I am glad to know that you have it all figured out.

Your certainty, just as with many others of a similar ilk, makes me crack up.

The above sort of statement hits me as the same sort of GOOFINESS that runs through all of Scientology.

To me, human beings who flaunt such proclaimed certainty are not unlike ants who might claim to know the reason why computers can exist on a continent across the ocean on some imaginary planet.

Now, it would be less ridiculous to present your statement as, "it is my opinion that . . .", but in true typical Scientology over-indoctrinated style, instead you simply ASSERT the TRUTH, the REAL REASON, about the existence of the entire universe. Doesn't that strike anyone else as absurd, arrogant, pretentious, and just plain dumb?

Now, maybe you were attempting a parody or joke? I mean, to me it WAS funny. Extremely funny (and I wasn't laughing with you). :no:

This sort of behavior just cracks me up.

Human beings have a a less than infinitesimal experience of all-that-is, over an extremely brief instant of eternity, YET some of them pretend to KNOW all about the very deepest reasons for all of it.

But, then, you did start your post with, "In DMSMH, Ron makes it very clear . . . . . ".

THAT sort of explains it all. You read a few books, Ron told you the "truth", and the parroting continues. This is just so goofy (to me, in my opinion).

I am sorry for being . . . "abrasive".

NOT!

Note: What you say may be true, at least in some regards. As a theory, it aligns with some ideas from eastern philosophy. The problem is with how you said it. One thing Scientologists are never taught is the difference between a factual statement and a theory, or between an assertion of fact and an assumed proposition.

See the difference?

This is TRUE! This is the way it is. Ron said blah-blah-blah . . . :puke2:

This is my opinion (and explain why this is so) . . . . . :thumbsup:

It is my opinion that many people involved with Scientology develop a strong and common tendency to present idiocy as total truth. "Flaunting haughtily" comes to mind. "Pretensions of knowledge" does too. Or maybe, "arrogant assertions"? I suppose it is the complete certainty that really makes me laugh (read what Bertrand has to say in my signature line).

Oh, and of course, the coming about of the above statement does make a bit more sense knowing that it was a response to something Leon said.

gadfly is the true antichrist

phenomanon

Canyon

Perpetuating the error makes it possible for Churchies to say " Inever heard of it" etc etc.
Therefore, in their minds, they are not lying.
Want to get Scn to ciollapse? Not gonna happen if you simply ridicule their beliefs.
We can call Dianetics " Diurretics" and it may suit critics, but it will not impact Churchies.
Only by showing them that we know wtf we are talkingabout can we plant seeds of doubt.

phenomanon

right on face!

the story is just as solid as the rock of gibraltar or chuck berry

but...

your point is only half right. yes, compassion respect etc can be ground in the gears of CoS and the science friction of elron

OTOH...

along with his wife, his son graduating from UW and his sister i gave 24/7 TLC to my lifelong best friend when he died of cancer in 2006. i was able to do some very good things for him which i have written and will soon expand upon which i was able to do ONLY with my experience with auditing and auditor training, could not no way never have done without the efforts of a man who i never refer to as hubturd as it would be dishonorable when i owe a large debt of personal gratitude to l ron hubbard