What's new

David Miscavige - The Devil's in Clearwater - What disaster shall befall Flag?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like a good title for a movie.

David Miscavige is in Clearwater and has been there for weeks now. So - what is going on? I wonder if he gets restimulated from his last stay in Clearwater - during the 1995-96 days when he was C/Sing Lisa McPherson's folders which lead to her death and then he stayed down there micro managing the culling of her folders and the legal battle your donations paid for to keep him out of jail.

Hubbard talks about "change of environment" is a valid therapy. Well, a little of that goes a long way - but Hubbard never stayed anywhere for very long - until he went into hiding in the desert in his trailer - with his wigs and new name - hiding from the law. 15 years until he died a horrible death - all alone and a total failure. He was in his mid to late 60's and by moving around - he managed to stay "keyed out". That is why Scientology moves people around constantly. That is why David Miscavige loves to open Idle Morgue's and move around sucking up the "enforced" admiration from the koolaid drinking culties.

I believe if you move away from your problems...they follow you. No matter where you go - there you are. I have found facing my problems and issues is hard and painful but necessary if one is to grow. David Miscavige is on the move - always changing locations. Where will he end up in hiding?

David Miscavige is hiding - he is not at the Int Base so something is going on. Is he trying to avoid service for depositions from the Luis Garcia lawsuit? Is he trying to appear to be opening Super Power to say to the courts - "heh, we are trying to open it, we did not commit fraud". This is not typical behavior for COB - so what's up? Attending graduations every Friday - with the IAS standing by for lots of fund raising.

What tragedies will befall Flag with the devil living there? He does "pull in" some dreadful stuff!! RIP Lisa McPherson! I believe we are seeing one tragedy in the making - his twin sister - Denise - arrested for DUI and drugs...sordid stuff! Hmmmmmm - coincidence or is the Devil in Clearwater?

Last edited:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
HHmm - good question.

I thought there was previous, recent thread on the super-pooter bldg getting revved-up to go/open, (per some very recent CoS mailers) so that's all I can imagine he's there for.
Otherwise, I'd think the last thing he'd do, is what he has been doing for some time: that hasn't been going over too well for him or the empire -and I'm guessing even he, might be figuring that out by now...

Yet I hope I am completely wrong and that he does do something so stupid that he implodes like the end of 'Poltergeist'.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
HHmm - good question.

I thought there was previous, recent thread on the super-pooter bldg getting revved-up to go/open, (per some very recent CoS mailers) so that's all I can imagine he's there for.
Otherwise, I'd think the last thing he'd do, is what he has been doing for some time: that hasn't been going over too well for him or the empire -and I'm guessing even he, might be figuring that out by now...

Yet I hope I am completely wrong and that he does do something so stupid that he implodes like the end of 'Poltergeist'.

I would pay big bucks to see him get forcefully gang bang sec checked by Keithe Karas and Barbara Rubio and watch them rip his face off then rip him a new asshole while Jeff Porter has him in handcuffs and leg irons. After that Debbie Cook comes in and kicks the shit out of him.

Now properly softened up, he comes clean on video before all true believers and elocutes his crimes, alterations of printed and taped materials, just how he managed to take over Hubbards criminal empire and how bad off hubbard was in his last years.

What's that? Oh - my alarm clock just went off! time to get up! :biggrin:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would pay big bucks to see him get forcefully gang bang sec checked by Keithe Karas and Barbara Rubio and watch them rip his face off then rip him a new asshole while Jeff Porter has him in handcuffs and leg irons. After that Debbie Cook comes in and kicks the shit out of him.

Now properly softened up, he comes clean on video before all true believers and elocutes his crimes, alterations of printed and taped materials, just how he managed to take over Hubbards criminal empire and how bad off hubbard was in his last years.

I am afraid it is a dream LA SCN - but keep your postulates out there and we will all have them too!! I think it is odd that he is there speaking at graduations though. Has he ever done that before. Something is up, in my opinion.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess is that the Hole, that didn't and doesn't exist, is too full for the Bohemian Rhapsody musical chairs and lurching over desks to assualt '[STRIKE]parishoners[/STRIKE]' illegally detained prisoners, that Slappy needs fresh meat and a 'religious prison' to create a 2nd hole while fishing for money laden whales to help him stalk Mr Babbit and team. Could be that the end is near and it is, General [STRIKE]Custer's[/STRIKE] THE NEW SOURCE'S of Lientology, last stand at little big [STRIKE]horn[/STRIKE] Super Horror.:unsure:

"....After that Debbie Cook comes in and kicks the shit out of him....."
That is very real to me.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Rinder just blogged that Miscavige has cancelled tonight's big IAS event at Flag. Cancellation notice went out two hours before the event was supposed to start. The supposition is that Miscavige couldn't muster anything close to a full house.

I can envision all the overworked kool-aid drinkers on their phone trees calling people right now telling them their appearance at the "rescheduled" event is mandatory.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
There might be a little more to it. I take it that the big IAS event which was cancelled was the Freewinds Maiden Voyage Anniversary Event in the version designed for on-shore audiences.

I was never privileged to hear the Little Fuhrer (Heil!) in person but I believe that in normal years the original (genuine) event takes place on board the Failboat towards the end of June, usually in some lush spot in the Lesser Antilles, like St Lucia.

This year, the old tub has continued to circulate around the ABC islands, Aruba (cheap moorings), Bonaire (pump sewage) and Curacao (short visits, perhaps to bank cash). Nothing as glamorous as St Lucia for a long time now.

So it seems something IS going on. :nervous:

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Secretiveoldfag,

Yes, the big Freewinds Maiden Voyage IAS event as well as the on-shore Maiden Voyage event was cancelled this year

But tonight's Flag IAS event (in lieu of the MV event) was also just cancelled, a scant few hours before everyone was supposed to show up.

TG1

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Secretiveoldfag,

Yes, the big Freewinds Maiden Voyage IAS event as well as the on-shore Maiden Voyage event was cancelled this year

But tonight's Flag IAS event (in lieu of the MV event) was also just cancelled, a scant few hours before everyone was supposed to show up.

TG1

What is the evidence they cancelled the MVAE with IAS attendees on board the Freewinds this year?

TG1

Angelic Poster
What is the evidence they cancelled the MVAE with IAS attendees on board the Freewinds this year?

I've been hearing this repeatedly at Rinder's blog, Tony O's blog, even WWP. Rinder references this again in his blog late this afternoon, the link of which I posted above ... http://www.mikerindersblog.org/keystone-kops-cancel-most-important-event-ever/

There, Rinder said, in part: "Cancel the Maiden Voyage after promoting it and selling people on attending and replace it with the “Summer OT/IAS” event that is “The Biggest Breakthrough Ever In The History Of Mankind” and then when not enough people confirm — opting instead for the 7pm showing of Despicable Me 2 – CANCEL the event a couple of hours beforehand."

Rinder and others say their informants are Scientologists in Clearwater who are traveling under the radar.

TG1

Rinder just blogged that Miscavige has cancelled tonight's big IAS event at Flag. Cancellation notice went out two hours before the event was supposed to start. The supposition is that Miscavige couldn't muster anything close to a full house.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/keystone-kops-cancel-most-important-event-ever/

:hysterical:

TG1

And in the last 2 days we have had the most entheta-per-hour and the widest coverage in a 24? 48? hour time period than at any other time in scientology's history? There have been lots of other media shitstorms etc, but this was like WOW! KABOOM! and everyone from Tijuana to Timbuktu knows that Leah Remini left the cult because she DISAGREED WITH DM AND ASKED "WHERE IS SHELLY?"

Our Psych Master SP Battleplans are getting our stats through the floor. IAS EVENT CLOSED! Everyone applause please. Thank you. get ready for incoming "Thank You" letter from crush reg IAS cash cow would-be victims.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Secretiveoldfag,

TG1

Can't finish cycles of action?

It has been another rough year for the Cult of Scientology ~

Cancellations - straight up and verticle - cancellation of IAS event - cancellation of graduation - cancellation of Golden Age of Tech I - cancellation of clears and oat teas, cancellation of super power again :whistling:...the science of starting and cancelling...Scientology ~ Start ~ Cancel ~ Stop. New TR introduced in Golden Age of Tech II - Start that body. Thank you. Cancel that body. Thank you.

David Miscavige - at FLAG - doing Graduations? Then cancelling graduations~!

Lawsuits hitting the fan like never before.

Narconon disasters - criminal organization stealing from patients - deaths and cover ups!

Leah Remini leaves the cult and exposes MIA - Shelly Miscavige - Missing since 2007!

Leah tells the world that when she questioned Shelly's whereabouts - she was told by Tommy Davis, Spokesperson for the Church of Scientology and David Miscavige's butt boy - "you don't have the fucking rank to ask where Shelly is"? Leah threatens to call the cops. She is then put on a 5 year sec check until she quits.

Leah witnessed at Tom Cruises wedding - David Miscavige was out 2-D with Laurisse Stuckenbrock - while he is still married - and Shelly is MISSING.

Tom Cruise said he had no problem getting someone's ethics in because he ruthlessly got them in on himself. He gets divorced from Nicole and shatters her world - very well done Tom Cruise - now that is getting your ethics in alright. That is why it was okay for David Miscavige to have an affair with another man's wife while he is still married. Oh, I forgot - Scientology allegedly killed Laurisse's husband - he had MS and they discarded him and did not allow him to have medical treatment!

Leah leaves the cult with her family intact!

I do suspect something is going down with Scientology!! Something BIG is going to happen and it ain't going to be good for David Miscavige. I can feel it and I ain't even Oat Tea Ate!!

How much worse can it get for David Miscavige?