What's new

David Miscavige - The Devil's in Clearwater - What disaster shall befall Flag?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Rinder just blogged that Miscavige has cancelled tonight's big IAS event at Flag. Cancellation notice went out two hours before the event was supposed to start. The supposition is that Miscavige couldn't muster anything close to a full house.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/keystone-kops-cancel-most-important-event-ever/

:hysterical:

TG1

I don't suppose that the FBI is questioning him about Shelly? That would be too delicious.

Mike's post makes me curious as to what Monday will have in store for the Diminuitive Miscreant, though. It's always nice when there's some fail scheduled in addition to the impromptu fail.

From Rinder's blog.

"......Believe me, the bombs that have been landing on Miscavige’s bunker in the last couple of weeks have been shaking his little kingdom. And there is another one coming on Monday......"

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Perhaps the FBI went to him invite downtown to discuss the whereabouts of Shelley. They went by his sister's street resort and found her lighting the crack pipe for Davey while her husband sucked off the midget.

We'll find out Monday.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dave's just too busy orchestrating the magnificent Phase II of Goldeness. This is no vacation for Dave, while those in the Hole are having a nice summer vacation getting a tan while moving rocks. All is happy days in Scilon land my friends. They are just about to clear the planet.

And in case you didn't get the message: Scientology is about to CLEAR the PLANET! (you know, as in clear out bub, vammoose, adios amigo, see ya later!)

I can't wait until they clear out. Their flight-plan to Coltis has been approved. We'll let you know when the Earth's air-cover has been cleared by Scilon DC Mark-9 interstellar craft. Stay tuned!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The news has gone bonkers over Leah's exit out of Scientology - they are starting to point the spot light on Tom Cruise - who puts in ethics ruthlessly on others - but did not put them in on David Miscavige when he brought his girlfriend to his wedding and not his wife - Shelly was missing in action. I can only imagine the conversation Cruiser and Bruiser had -

Tom Cruise - "Heh, DM - nice shoes!! Where is Shelly?"
DM - well TC - these are the latest and greatest John Lobb shoes - $1,500 buck a roos. Some stupid guy in Ohio was regged for these - it was the last money he had in his bank account - the stupid ass could not even get home from Flag after my IAS regg drained his bank account. What a stupid fuck - degraded being - deserves it - probably had loads of OW's he refused to disclose on our secret cameras.

Anyway...TC - Shelly is a stupid C$@#! She is very out ethics and is on a "repair program" off the base. She has a lot of ethics to get in, if you know what I a mean. She is like your $@#-sucking ex wife - Nicole Kidman. She is an SP - I just know it - and I am PTS to the bitch and I must get the show on the road - so I offloaded the bitch but don't tell anyone - you are the only one who knows except my little hottie - Laurisse, and of course, Shermanspeak - that little fucker knows everything - but no worries Tom - he shits his pants every time I look at him...his lips are sealed!! I clubbed him real good the other night when he looked at me cross-eyed. He's a fricken DB"! "I F#@$%d Laurisse real good last night too - she ain't singing - I will slap that bitch good and hard...just the way she likes it. You should try roughin up Katie a little bit - those bitches like to get slapped around - it turns them on".

Tom Cruise - "DM - Fricken awesome you off loaded her - she always bugged me anyway - you are da man. How do you spot these assholes?...you are so spot-fricken on DM - you can see them a mile away. I thought I was good at putting ethics in on others - but I pale in comparison to you DM - you da man. Tell me more about how these bitches liked to get slapped....do you like a little rough house DM? Maybe you and I can....you know....try it on each other some time...just sayin..."

They high five each other and saddle up on one motorcycle with DM holding Tom tight as they ride into the sunset to a remote location only Xenu knows !

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
The news has gone bonkers over Leah's exit out of Scientology - they are starting to point the spot light on Tom Cruise - who puts in ethics ruthlessly on others - but did not put them in on David Miscavige when he brought his girlfriend to his wedding and not his wife - Shelly was missing in action. I can only imagine the conversation Cruiser and Bruiser had -

I posted this in the other thread, but it is just too lulzy. Today I visited with my mom, and she told me all about what she'd read in the gossip rags. Then she asked me if I knew **why** Leah Remini left and did I think the police would get involved now that it's in the medial

Yes, my elderly mother knows who Shelly Miscavige is and wonders why she disappeared. The end is near.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
My first thought while reading this thread was~ Poodle-boy is going shopping for a new beard having tired of Laurice (sp?), the IAS event is just a cover... :p
Hide yer wimmens Clearwater! :run:

:whistling:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
TG1: Thanks for the link to Rinder's blog. This is his entry under MV:

Maiden Voyage Anniversary rumors: About equal numbers of rumors are spouting about MV being on the Freewinds or being at Flag (as was done for release of Basics). COB announced that there would be an “OT Summit” at Flag for the releases. Is this part of MV? Is MV part of this? Would MV occur before or after? Speculations abound. MV date is almost certainly in July.

July is not finished, of course, but the Failboat is still in the ABC islands (this morning heading to Kralendijk in Bonaire to pump the bilges. MV date used to be in June and in the Lesser Antilles on board Freewind. Even in 2011 this was confused as dates reported here and there were not in sync. But at least then they managed to pull together a series of events for the IAS, though I think only three instead of the usual four.

It seems to me, being a simple observer, that they can't hold the on-dry-land MV event until they have the video of the Tiny Tyrant addressing the faithful on board the floating morgue. For twenty years this was the case. Just in the last one or two the pattern has been broken.

So, yes, I think something huge is going on, like total system collapse.

SOF

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
TG1: Thanks for the link to Rinder's blog. This is his entry under MV:

July is not finished, of course, but the Failboat is still in the ABC islands (this morning heading to Kralendijk in Bonaire to pump the bilges. broken.

So, yes, I think something huge is going on, like total system collapse.

SOF

WAIT!!! The Fleecewind BILGES...BROKEN? :whistling:....has anyone LOOKED in there for Shelly?:coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

PRESS RELEASE/Clearwater/Florida/July 14/2013
The Church of Scientology's ecclesiastical leader, Mr. David Miscavige, has released the following statement regarding the outpouring of love and support for himself and his wife.

"I cannot thank all of my fans and the international media enough for their profoundly touching concerns for my family's health and well being. In particular, my wife, Shelly, and I are quite flattered by so many requests for more information about our private domestic life and therefore we have made this unprecedented decision to share some of our happy home photos with all of you. Enjoy! ML, Dave."

1950s-housewife.jpg

After a long day at the office, Shelly loves
to surprise me by baking my favorite desert!

American-housewife-in-the-001.jpg

Shelly likes to tidy up before we settle down each night to watch our favorite shows together.

42-20036707.jpg

Shelly always sees me off to work each morning with a big smile, calling out:

"Have a super-upstat day today at the office honey, I love you!"

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
It's hard to see "the absence of something" as a highly significant -- particularly when we're all so used to seeing actual events as big news, e.g., Katie leaving Tom, Leah saying buh-bye, etc.

Perhaps I'm just overhyped about Saturday night's lame 20th anniversary MV anniversary replay event, but the cancellation of this event seems unprecedented to me.

What do others think? Am I just reading into this BBQ cancellation what I am hoping it means? Is it really no big deal?

TG1

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
In a desperate attempt to boost Scn revenue DM will be starring in a Broadway production of "Rocky Horror Show" as Frankenfurter.

HelluvaHoax!

It's hard to see "the absence of something" as a highly significant -- particularly when we're all so used to seeing actual events as big news, e.g., Katie leaving Tom, Leah saying buh-bye, etc.

Perhaps I'm just overhyped about Saturday night's lame 20th anniversary MV anniversary replay event, but the cancellation of this event seems unprecedented to me.

What do others think? Am I just reading into this BBQ cancellation what I am hoping it means? Is it really no big deal?

TG1

It's a big deal.

We have entered the endgame phase for CCOB (Cult Chairman of the Board). It's not a well-ordered and "rhythmic sweep" when a con man goes down--it's more akin to a gargantuan VOLCANO in the weeks and months leading up to it exploding.

At first there are intermittent and sporadic little flames and jets of magma shooting into the air. It may even appear to calm down, but the occasional underground rumbling sounds and streams of molten rock that burst out of nowhere remind us that the entire volcano is building (in its own way and time) to a massive crescendo.

All these events (e.g. re-scheduled or disappearing Maiden Voyages, sudden cancellation of Flag mini-grandeur events, etc.) are apocalyptic signs that "da volcano be fittin' ta blow!"

There is no neat little mathematical order or symmetry to these things. In their lead-up phase, they are anomalous and chaotic by nature and it's just a bit too early to see the magnificent airborne mile-high explosion of fiery lava. But, what we are witnessing is INCREASING FREQUENCY OF SEISMIC EVENTS AND SEVERITY OF AMPLITUDE. Here are just a few recent and juicy examples.....Tom Cruise erupting internationally with Katie Holmes visibly blowing and rejecting Scientology. Narconnon being investigated, sued multiple times for wrongful death--and on the verge of prosecution. Idle Morgue stats crashing out the bottom. The PA announcment that "....Lisa Marie Presley has left the building". The Garcia's civil lawsuit being commanded by a team of elite legal special forces. Laura DeCrescenzo's forced abortion lawsuit. And, most recently, Leah Remini's double-fingered defiance & public departure from COB's "How to Keep a Celebrity Slave terrorized, silent and and Marching in Formation" playbook.

At this point COB has absolutely NO ANSWER to any of it. So he stays in default mode, the same as any other Ponzi schemer does. They do what they know how to do--PROMOTE OUTRAGEOUSLY UNREAL MIRACLES THAT NEVER HAPPEN.

The worldwide audience of people waiting for COB to actually deliver on any of his glowing predictions is dwindling. They are getting up out of their seats and leaving the COB meltdown event. In the case of the just-cancelled Flag COB event, they never even made it into their seats in the first place!

You weren't imagining it. COB and the cult are really unraveling in plain view. The fuse has been lit, it'll just be a little longer.......enjoy the show.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
You weren't imagining it. COB and the cult are really unraveling in plain view. The fuse has been lit, it'll just be a little longer.......enjoy the show.

When my elderly mother asked me where that poor wife was and why aren't the police doing anything, I realized that I just witnessed mega Titanic fail of unprecedented proportions. To compare it to the Fourth of July, it's like seeing the first two spectacular fireworks blow and realizing that it's the beginning of the grand finale. MSN, then my elderly mother, then this latest cancellation. Get ready for a fun show.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is set up now to totally fail. The Ideal Morgues did them in. They may have gotten along another 10 years with the scam - but they financially obligated totally drained and few Class 5 staffers to the point of scientology suicide. They have hung themselves. It's going down and we may see it happen this year.

When you see David Miscavige hanging at Flag the same week his sister got nailed for drugs in her possession after getting a DUI - (she is PTS to the devil) - and he stays and speaks at each graduation....something is going down. When is the last time Miscavige hung out at FLAG? The graduation is cancelled and Private Investigator's are following Mike Rinder in the grocery store? Miscavige does not cancel any potential admiration - even if he has to ship them in from other Morgue's. Something is definitely going down with Scientology.

Let's not forget the onslaught of lawsuits hitting the fan - Narconon, Luis Garcia - FRAUD, Brian Culkin got a full refund in exchange for a declaration...no routing form, no arbitration. Scientology tries to get Theodore Babbitt off of the case because he is working with Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun, who Scientology claims has privileged information due to their high ranking status in the Church. But in previous releases - Scientology states they never worked in Management and were let go.

Hubbard was right - criminals always get caught because they are basically good. See- that is a piece of tech that is right in Scientology!!

David Miscavige FEEDS on admiration - and there is NO more admiration from the Ideal Org Grand Openings - total failure! No more admiration from the folks at the INT BASE! No more admiration from Tom Cruise!! He has alienated his entire family. Sea Org Slaves are afraid of him. Shelly, his wife, is missing and could be dead. Leah Remini is bringing this to life as well as the interrogation she went through for the past 5 years for "thought modificiation". Now - who is going to go into an Ideal Org and trust this Organization after all of that?

The only place left for admiration for David Miscavige is the MECCA of Technical Perfection - the FLAG Land Base - where he has a shot at some enforced admiration from the Sea Org Slaves.

I am sure it really sucks to be in the Sea Org at Flag right now.

I would wager right now that Slappy can't stop slapping. Scientology is a total mess.

Go to the Scientology Celebrity and Human Rights website - lots of leaks going on there - CC Int is crazy with calls about Leah Remini leaving - the MAA has gone crazy! Bob Duggan, the largest donator to the IAS is pissed he is getting ignored when he called CC INT to find out what is happening with Leah Remini. Doesn't he know he does not matter - he is a nothing again in the Cult - once you donate - you start from the beginning - a degraded being that is only worthy before you give a huge donation - his money has been spent and he is just like the rest of us DB's? Wake up Robert Duggan!! Do your research on Scientology and L Ron Hubbard!! You are a billionaire - but you are stupid!!

Tom Cruise is screaming and hollering - pissed that his handlers is letting his kids hang with some undesireables. There is lots of stuff going on in Scientology!! Exciting times!

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
It's a big deal.

We have entered the endgame phase for CCOB (Cult Chairman of the Board). It's not a well-ordered and "rhythmic sweep" when a con man goes down--it's more akin to a gargantuan VOLCANO in the weeks and months leading up to it exploding.

At first there are intermittent and sporadic little flames and jets of magma shooting into the air. It may even appear to calm down, but the occasional underground rumbling sounds and streams of molten rock that burst out of nowhere remind us that the entire volcano is building (in its own way and time) to a massive crescendo.

All these events (e.g. re-scheduled or disappearing Maiden Voyages, sudden cancellation of Flag mini-grandeur events, etc.) are apocalyptic signs that "da volcano be fittin' ta blow!"

There is no neat little mathematical order or symmetry to these things. In their lead-up phase, they are anomalous and chaotic by nature and it's just a bit too early to see the magnificent airborne mile-high explosion of fiery lava. But, what we are witnessing is INCREASING FREQUENCY OF SEISMIC EVENTS AND SEVERITY OF AMPLITUDE. Here are just a few recent and juicy examples.....Tom Cruise erupting internationally with Katie Holmes visibly blowing and rejecting Scientology. Narconnon being investigated, sued multiple times for wrongful death--and on the verge of prosecution. Idle Morgue stats crashing out the bottom. The PA announcment that "....Lisa Marie Presley has left the building". The Garcia's civil lawsuit being commanded by a team of elite legal special forces. Laura DeCrescenzo's forced abortion lawsuit. And, most recently, Leah Remini's double-fingered defiance & public departure from COB's "How to Keep a Celebrity Slave terrorized, silent and and Marching in Formation" playbook.

At this point COB has absolutely NO ANSWER to any of it. So he stays in default mode, the same as any other Ponzi schemer does. They do what they know how to do--PROMOTE OUTRAGEOUSLY UNREAL MIRACLES THAT NEVER HAPPEN.

The worldwide audience of people waiting for COB to actually deliver on any of his glowing predictions is dwindling. They are getting up out of their seats and leaving the COB meltdown event. In the case of the just-cancelled Flag COB event, they never even made it into their seats in the first place!

Thanks for your consensus, HH. That is exactly as I interpret these events, too. I did want to invite alternate hypotheses. And those are still welcomed.

At this point, I'm just hoping that the humiliation COB suffers is public enough that we can all enjoy the hell out of it. His comeuppance can't be too public for me.

Edit: Truth be told, I'd enjoy some others' comeuppance. And I also have to admit that I don't know if that's really a legitimate, honorable desire -- since I, too (long time ago) was equally blinkered.

TG1

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks for your consensus, HH. That is exactly as I interpret these events, too. I did want to invite alternate hypotheses. And those are still welcomed.

At this point, I'm just hoping that the humiliation COB suffers is public enough that we can all enjoy the hell out of it. His comeuppance can't be too public for me.

Edit: Truth be told, I'd enjoy some others' comeuppance. And I also have to admit that I don't know if that's really a legitimate, honorable desire -- since I, too (long time ago) was equally blinkered.TG1

In the Church of Hoaxology's scripture, it is really a legitimate honorable desire. Quite holy, in fact.

Child+in+prayer.jpg

And dear God, I pray that COB
and other cult predators are
profoundly humiliated in a way
we can all laugh at and give each
other high-fives about--after
which someone takes us all out
for lots of ice cream and then we
all go home and get to stay up
really late and watch cartoons.​

TG1

Angelic Poster
In the Church of Hoaxology's scripture, it is really a legitimate honorable desire. Quite holy, in fact.

Child+in+prayer.jpg

And dear God, I pray that COB
and other cult predators are
profoundly humiliated in a way
we can all laugh at and give each
other high-fives about--after
which someone takes us all out
for lots of ice cream and then we
all go home and get to stay up
really late and watch cartoons.​

Thank you, Hoaxie. I have NEVER been more tempted to create an avatar and signature block. Let me see what I can do with it.

TG1