What's new

Where's Shelly Social Media Campaign

Purple Rain

Crusader
Sorry, sorry. Had a blonde moment and added instead of subtracting. It's NOW 8:30 GMT, so 3 1/2 hours from this post.

Just Google "current time GMT."

Okay, great!! So that will be 10:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. I don't use twitter very often. Can anyone tell me can I fit all those people into one tweet or do I need to do multiple tweets?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Okay, great!! So that will be 10:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. I don't use twitter very often. Can anyone tell me can I fit all those people into one tweet or do I need to do multiple tweets?

That's easy. When you compose a tweet, you send it to the ampersands separated by a space.. for example, with your list.. In the message box, list the ampersands followed by the message. However, you're only allowed so many characters per message (it counts them down for you as you type).. you may have to send one message to 3-4 people with a short message.

@LauraPrepon @marisolnichols @Chill_EB @KateCeberano @4everBrandy @EthanSuplee <message>

If you go on to someone's Twitter account, you will find their ampersant & account name, i.e., Jenna Elfman is @JennaElfman.

https://twitter.com/JennaElfman

FYI, the "user name" after the ampersand doesn't always follow the name on the account, i.e., when Jason Lee was tweeting (he's since deleted his account), his ampersand was @ThatJasonLee.

Purple Rain

Crusader
That's easy. When you compose a tweet, you send it to the ampersands separated by a space.. for example, with your list.. In the message box, list the ampersands followed by the message. However, you're only allowed so many characters per message (it counts them down for you as you type).. you may have to send one message to 3-4 people with a short message.

@LauraPrepon @marisolnichols @Chill_EB @KateCeberano @4everBrandy @EthanSuplee <message>

If you go on to someone's Twitter account, you will find their ampersant & account name, i.e., Jenna Elfman is @JennaElfman.

https://twitter.com/JennaElfman

FYI, the "user name" after the ampersand doesn't always follow the name on the account, i.e., when Jason Lee was tweeting (he's since deleted his account), his ampersand was @ThatJasonLee.

So basically we're going to have to fire off a whole lot of tweets saying "Where's Shelly?" because all the names won't fit in just one. That's not as easy as I had hoped it would be, but still worth doing.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Okay, here are my tweets if anyone wants to copypasta them:

@LauraPrepon @marisolnichols @Chill_EB @KateCeberano @4everBrandy @EthanSuplee Where is Shelly? #whereisshelly #Anonymous

@JennaElfman @bodhielfman @TheConnorCruise @Snafffu @TomCruise @KPrestonFans @JulietteLewis @beck Where is Shelly? #whereisshelly #Anonymous

@GiovanniRibisi @ERIKAjaneC @gretawire @TheRealStafford @DeniceDuff @nancycartwright @peaches_g Where is Shelly? #whereisshelly #Anonymous

@Cilla_Presley @LisaPresley @kirstiealley @jiveaces Where is Shelly? #whereisshelly #Anonymous

Last edited: