What's new

Kirstie Alley's Diet Business in Los Feliz Goes Belly Up

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
Signs posted on Kirstie Alley's "Organic Liaison" diet and vitamin business indicate that the space is for lease and that they are "moving to a new location."

The shop is a 5 minute walk to the Big Blue Scientology Building on Sunset. I live in the neighborhood, and during the time the place has been open, I have never, ever seen anyone inside except a lone employee or two.

It would be 'out-PR' to close to close the business outright, so the cult tech on this is to claim that you are moving or "expanding" (just like the now defunct Survival Insurance). If the place is truly moving (or expanding) why not note the new location? Surely the droves of clients and interested passers-by are demanding to know. (LOL)

We are in a recession here, like much of the rest of the country, and finding a retail space anywhere in this city is pretty easy at the moment.

Only time will tell, but my gut tells me this is the end of Organic Liaison.

Attachments

• OL 1.jpg
    OL 1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 74
  • OL 2.jpg
    OL 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 68

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Kirstie Alley Forced To Settle In Lawsuit Over Diet Product Fraud
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/kirstie-alley-settled-lawsuit-diet-product-fraud/

Actress Marina Abramyan sues Kirstie Alley's Organic Liaison over product fraud
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2920285/news

KIRSTIE ALLEY DIET SCAM -- EXPOSED IN LAWSUIT!

Published on: August 7, 2012
by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
kirstie_story_11.jpg

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/kirstie-alley-diet-scam-exposed-lawsuit

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would be 'out-PR' to close to close the business outright, so the cult tech on this is to claim that you are moving or "expanding" (just like the now defunct Survival Insurance). If the place is truly moving (or expanding) why not note the new location?

I think swelling is the better word.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Signs posted on Kirstie Alley's "Organic Liaison" diet and vitamin business indicate that the space is for lease and that they are "moving to a new location."

The shop is a 5 minute walk to the Big Blue Scientology Building on Sunset. I live in the neighborhood, and during the time the place has been open, I have never, ever seen anyone inside except a lone employee or two.

It would be 'out-PR' to close to close the business outright, so the cult tech on this is to claim that you are moving or "expanding" (just like the now defunct Survival Insurance). If the place is truly moving (or expanding) why not note the new location? Surely the droves of clients and interested passers-by are demanding to know. (LOL)

We are in a recession here, like much of the rest of the country, and finding a retail space anywhere in this city is pretty easy at the moment.

Only time will tell, but my gut tells me this is the end of Organic Liaison.

Was that an inhibited pun on the "goes belly up"? :wink2:

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you - I spoke to Krustie Allies "communicator" and she told me that Krustie is donating the oodles of "rescue me" to the Int Base.

At least she can claim the write off! Not sure if Slappy is going to make enforce it to the RPFers as part of the punishment on the RPF's RPF or if it may become "dinner" for the Sea Org Slaves there.

Slappy will conduct some experiments to see where it can do the most harm!!

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Was that an inhibited pun on the "goes belly up"? :wink2:

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you - I spoke to Krustie Allies "communicator" and she told me that Krustie is donating the oodles of "rescue me" to the Int Base.

At least she can claim the write off! Not sure if Slappy is going to make enforce it to the RPFers as part of the punishment on the RPF's RPF or if it may become "dinner" for the Sea Org Slaves there.

Slappy will conduct some experiments to see where it can do the most harm!!

I hope so that was a great headline. Newspapers and TV live for those things.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh come on. All you have to do is look at Kirstie to know without a doubt that her weight loss product does not work. It would be like some wrinkled up 100 year old person trying to sell you skin rejuvenating cream. One look at the endorser should get you to look elsewhere

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh come on. All you have to do is look at Kirstie to know without a doubt that her weight loss product does not work. It would be like some wrinkled up 100 year old person trying to sell you skin rejuvenating cream. One look at the endorser should get you to look elsewhere

Yes, you are so right. She is an ambassador for her product.

That would also pertain to "going OT" in the Scientology Church as well!! :nervous::no::omg: She is a really bad ambassador for their product as well.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Oh come on. All you have to do is look at Kirstie to know without a doubt that her weight loss product does not work.

Cmon, Dean, that's not fair. It just means the products haven't started working for her yet. She's on been using them for... ummm.. uhh.. hmmm.. 3 years. :biggrin:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Into cramming for Kirstie. I guess she didn't apply Management Tek :biggrin:.

Wonder if she'll tweet about that??

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I finally put my finger on what bothered me about that freaking name "Organic Liason". Anyone remember that CLOs were once Org Liaison Offices? I only know this because I was probably one of like 2 (or maybe even just me) who actually took their study time every freaking day when I held an admin post.

After completing Staff Statuses and finishing OEC 0, I got to take 'exciting courses' like "Your Guide to Management" where I learned such amazing facts! At least on course, you weren't being yelled at (until you joined the TTC).

I do wonder if there was some weird subliminal hype by whatever freaking WISE consultant was in on this thing.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
WHAT A FAIL!

Huge glitzy grand opening with celebrities galore, media and lots of security...

Big money behind it...

All the marketing hype that money can buy...

All the OT's postulating...

All Ron's Admin tech...

The Sea Org and Celebrity Center "flowing power" to it...

But at the bottom of the envisioned diet empire is piggishly chubbed out "OT" Kirstie.

A "For Lease" sign means it couldn't even pay the rent; successful stores don't "move" they simply open another branch. And keep adding branches. That's how store chains are built.

If the first "flagship" store can't make it that's pretty pathetic because they also have the Internet Sales also to keep them afloat.

This is what happens when Scientologists start postulating and forget that WOGs don't respond to their bullshit.

PTS

Elliott
Perhaps Organic Liaison would have done better if the founder wasn't such a mean old bag.

WHAT A FAIL!

If the first "flagship" store can't make it that's pretty pathetic because they also have the Internet Sales also to keep them afloat.
Inner net sales? On that inter web thingamabob? I'll bet some computer wiz can see how many hits her site has been getting and print up a nifty graph so we ethics particles can plot the trends and see what condition her condition is in? Any takers?

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

Perhaps Organic Liaison would have done better if the founder wasn't such a mean old bag.

Yeah exactly.

There are surprising parallels (no surprise) between the mean old bastard Hubbard selling infinite theta tech and Kirstie selling her diet tech, even though she looks like an unhealthy fat ass.

The audaciousness of them both selling their "tech" when they both clearly & visibly are not a testimonial to their own product's effectiveness, is a complete absurdity.

In that sense alone, Kirstie is a first class cult jerk.

HelluvaHoax!

LOL

And, perhaps Organic Liaison would have done better if it had a proper name instead of using the word Liaison to make it sound mysteriously unknowable--so that people don't notice Kirsty is still a fat fucker.

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
That was a nice place she had in there, she put a LOT of MONEY into that space. She probably is just moving it to somewhere else. Its a big seller on the internet, big in mailing out her products all over the country. People want to be aligned with a celeb., until they know the real them. hahahaha...

I heard she started all of that in her house in Los Feliz, and they were so crammed that they eventually moved to there - which is just down the street from her home.

Her staff are also DM approved, and high on the bridge from what I recall.

:yes:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That was a nice place she had in there, she put a LOT of MONEY into that space. She probably is just moving it to somewhere else. Its a big seller on the internet, big in mailing out her products all over the country. People want to be aligned with a celeb., until they know the real them. hahahaha...

Not according to a manager at Castlerock Property Management I spoke to. Krustie is, allegedly, 3 months behind in her rent. Litigation may ensue if Krustie doesn't come up with the $$. Check out the OL website... they are selling the products at dirt cheap prices to get rid of their inventory.

http://www.showcase.com/property/1864-1870-N-Vermont-Avenue/Los-Angeles/California/6329345

It doesn't help that she settled a lawsuit after being accused of fraudulent conduct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...se-claims-lost-100lbs-diet-product-alone.html

http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/alley.pdf

Anonycat

Crusader
Inner net sales? On that inter web thingamabob? I'll bet some computer wiz can see how many hits her site has been getting and print up a nifty graph so we ethics particles can plot the trends and see what condition her condition is in? Any takers?

Mimsey

Organic Liaison, LLC.
639 Cleveland St. Suite 345
Clearwater, Florida 33755
USA
info [at] organicliaison.com

Let's look at her site statistics -

Most of the website traffic comes from India, beating out the only competition, the USA:

9nxb.jpg

Since her site gets such little traffic, it does not even show, so I compared it to Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker, just to give it some color. Notice that reporting on Kirstie is much more popular than her bogus products:

o3w4.jpg