What's new

Kirstie Allie requests Scientology "friends" to post on her Facebook page!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kirstie Allie has been slammed by SP's on her facebook page since she exposed her true tone level regarding Leah Remini leaving the Church of Scientology. Kirstie was crass and rude, not to mention ignorant of the fact that she is in a cult and does not even know it. :whistling:

Got a call from a "source" still in and she told me that she received a message from Kirstie Alley requesting that Scientologist's support her and post nice things on her facebook page.

That is Scientology ~ always an angle, always controlling people to put on a facade!

Well, you know what to do SP's - go get her!:buzzin::goodluck::lol::thankyou:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Kirstie Allie has been slammed by SP's on her facebook page since she exposed her true tone level regarding Leah Remini leaving the Church of Scientology. Kirstie was crass and rude, not to mention ignorant of the fact that she is in a cult and does not even know it. :whistling:

Got a call from a "source" still in and she told me that she received a message from Kirstie Alley requesting that Scientologist's support her and post nice things on her facebook page.

That is Scientology ~ always an angle, always controlling people to put on a facade!

Well, you know what to do SP's - go get her!:buzzin::goodluck::lol::thankyou:

She's obviously got an MU on the number of Scientologists in the world.

Sindy

Crusader
What I don't get, at all, is why she doesn't just have someone delete all the "nasty" comments. I'm very glad she hasn't done that but frankly quite surprised.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Can you imagine the shit storm that is going to rain down on Krusty Allie? Miscavage will call her an SP becasue she was so stupid as to make that tweet.

Why are you draging in all this entheta Krusty?

Reservation for 1 in the thought modification chamber!

Break out your checkbook.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
omg... I went to her FB after reading this, and it's all just promotion for her stuff and "entheta" against the cult... (and a few weak apologists). I am doubting that she is the one who even posts there right now, because she can't be exposed to it in what has to be one hell of an interesting ethics handling.

I'm having this picture of SO members trying to figure out the internet so they can handle this Hill 10 that is just erupting completely out of control... I am AMAZED that so many harsh comments have stayed on the site for so long. I say, everybody log on and keep 'em coming. Maybe in the middle of the night she'll log on and read and "cog"...

What I don't get, at all, is why she doesn't just have someone delete all the "nasty" comments. I'm very glad she hasn't done that but frankly quite surprised.

Deleted cos i thought u were referring to kirsties own nasty stuff, but i guess you mean entheta directed at her and her religious beliefs as a parishioner in the congregation of lunatics.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

and to think she is Oat Tea ~ cause over matter, energy, space and time...spent her whole life doing the Bridge to Total Spiritual freedom and is Scientology's product ~ HOMO NOVUS :whistling:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is it possible to make a Scientology Disconcetion page on Facebook. OR maybe a fake Kirst Allie page such as

Krusty Allie or Talk To Kirsty Allie, then we could have people write disconnetion stories on it.

Or a where is Shelly Miscavage page.

I like the idea but I am too lazy to do it.