What's new

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leah Remini has taken a surprising new step, the Underground Bunker has learned.
After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.
As we reported when we broke the news July 8 of Remini’s departure from Scientology, one of the main reasons she began to question her involvement in the church was discovering at the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in November 2006 that Miscavige was there without his wife, who had disappeared without explanation. When she asked about it, then church spokesman Tommy Davis told her, “You don’t have the fucking rank to ask about Shelly.”
In other stories, we have explained that in late 2005 or early 2006, Shelly was transferred from Scientology’s International Base near Hemet, California to a secret compound near Lake Arrowhead in the mountains above Los Angeles. This compound, the headquarters of the Church of Spiritual Technology, is home to only a dozen or so Scientologists who are completely cut off from the outside world. We’ve been told that Shelly has been there for the past six years. But Miscavige and his attorneys have so far refused to publicly confirm her location there, and they have not produced her to confirm that she is in good health.
Now, Remini has put enormous pressure on the church to do just that by involving the LAPD.

More:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/le...report-on-scientology-leaders-wife/#more-9098

Pheryn

Patron with Honors
Leah Remini has taken a surprising new step, the Underground Bunker has learned.
After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.
As we reported when we broke the news July 8 of Remini’s departure from Scientology, one of the main reasons she began to question her involvement in the church was discovering at the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in November 2006 that Miscavige was there without his wife, who had disappeared without explanation. When she asked about it, then church spokesman Tommy Davis told her, “You don’t have the fucking rank to ask about Shelly.”
In other stories, we have explained that in late 2005 or early 2006, Shelly was transferred from Scientology’s International Base near Hemet, California to a secret compound near Lake Arrowhead in the mountains above Los Angeles. This compound, the headquarters of the Church of Spiritual Technology, is home to only a dozen or so Scientologists who are completely cut off from the outside world. We’ve been told that Shelly has been there for the past six years. But Miscavige and his attorneys have so far refused to publicly confirm her location there, and they have not produced her to confirm that she is in good health.
Now, Remini has put enormous pressure on the church to do just that by involving the LAPD.

More:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/le...report-on-scientology-leaders-wife/#more-9098
:omg: Shit just got REAL. Way to go, Leah! :cheerleader:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fuckin' A, Leah!!!!

It boggles my mind that shit like the RPF has been going on in America with no involvment from law enforcement for so long. It's time the chickenshit DAs went after them, and this forces their hands!

Last edited:

Pheryn

Patron with Honors
Fuckin' A, Leah!!!!

It boggles my mind that shit like the RPF has been going on in America with no involement from law enforcement for so long. It's time the chickenshit DAs went after them, and this forces their hands!
This is gonna be innnnteresting. :drama:

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
And this is where I decide that I may have been wrong about the effectiveness of the "Where's Shelly?" campaign and admit so publicly.

Leah Remini is taking this to a whole new level - one I never saw coming. Now this is what I'm talking about when I say that something should be done about it! It's also damn interesting in the blog posting today that Leah was also trying to find out about Barbara Ruiz. I had no idea that her husband had left the SO and was re-married to some ex-SO bimbo who trolls for Cof$. If true, this guy sounds like a total jerk.

If what I'm thinking is going to happen now with Shelly, this may end up being the most effective campaign ever to raise awareness of the Cof$'s corruption and actual danger to people. If the LAPD actually follow up on this report, which I predict they are going to have to since it's going to be on media lines, then the Cof$ is going to have to air this dirty laundry in the media. And that means more and more eyes and ears on Cof$ and more necessity for them to answer questions they don't want to go anywhere near. And it may just be that there is something nefarious really is going on with Shelly. And wouldn't that blow the lid off everything?

While I may have been wrong in my OP about the Where's Shelly? campaign, I have no compulsion to be right about it. In fact, I have to say that given Leah's new move on this:

:cheerleader::happydance::clap::yes: I LOVE BEING WRONG!! :yes::clap::happydance::cheerleader:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
It's about bloody time! Think about other "church" leaders, their spouses are ALWAYS with them. Even if Miscavige doesn't believe in divorce, you'd think he'd trot Shelley out now & then for appearance only. The fact that NO ONE can say they have seen her is downright scary. I didn't even realize Leah was a scientologist until recently---and yet she's causing the most trouble for the cult. Team Leah.

Pheryn

Patron with Honors
Oh to have been a fly on the wall when Davey-boy found out about this. Bet his head popped right off. :yes:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
:happydance:Leah is putting David Miscavige's ethics in and she has the hutzpah to do it - the right way!! Yeah Leah Remini - what a big being!! :happydance:

David Miscavige is really, really stupid - and Hubbard talks about the "criminal is basically good and wants to get caught".

Would it just blow the clams out of the water if she ends up "missing - like dead?" Committed suicide or some such thing. The authorities digging up the grounds and finding other skeleton's buried on the compound? Miscavige is hiding sordid crimes - that is why he attacks the critics and punishes anyone who says anything bad about him....we know about the ones who speak up - but there are more...many more that are unknown.

It is a good thing that Thomas (Tommy) Davis left the cult - he would be getting the crap slapped out of him right now!!

Find Shelly - should be the slogan - I think if she was alive - they would have produced her unless her condition is so poor - they just can't!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
And this is where I decide that I may have been wrong about the effectiveness of the "Where's Shelly?" campaign and admit so publicly.

(Snip)

:cheerleader::happydance::clap::yes: I LOVE BEING WRONG!! :yes::clap::happydance::cheerleader:

I gave a lot of thought to what you said about the Where's Shelly campaign. While you raised some good points, the initial stories about Leah Remini were not all about Shelly's whereabouts. Take, for instance, my mother. When she asked about the Shelly issue, she cared more about how Leah was treated for asking. To her, Shelly's whereabouts were an afterthought. She cared about Shelly being missing - don't get me wrong. She just was more weirded out by the reaction of the cult officials.

Granted, we're immigrants from North Korea so she may react differently than many, but I don't think it is that different. Also, she doesn't know about the courses I took because she's really religious as a Christian and I don't want to worry her. In that regard, I offer the strory as a "what wog People magazine readers discuss over lunch" type story.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
:happydance:Leah is putting David Miscavige's ethics in and she has the hutzpah to do it - the right way!! Yeah Leah Remini - what a big being!! :happydance:

David Miscavige is really, really stupid - and Hubbard talks about the "criminal is basically good and wants to get caught".

Would it just blow the clams out of the water if she ends up "missing - like dead?" Committed suicide or some such thing. The authorities digging up the grounds and finding other skeleton's buried on the compound? Miscavige is hiding sordid crimes - that is why he attacks the critics and punishes anyone who says anything bad about him....we know about the ones who speak up - but there are more...many more that are unknown.

It is a good thing that Thomas (Tommy) Davis left the cult - he would be getting the crap slapped out of him right now!!

Find Shelly - should be the slogan - I think if she was alive - they would have produced her unless her condition is so poor - they just can't!

I think one of two scenarios is possible:

1) Shelly makes an appearance and is confirmed to still be drinking the Koolaid - assuming she goes by the cult playbook and denies any abuse. This may be in the form of a video or legal documents [the way Hubbard "proved" he was alive but did not come out of hiding.]

Or

2) She can't make an appearance because she is a basket case or dead and buried. The subsequent police investigation will make huge headlines and could be the thing that blows this cult apart.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

1) Shelly makes an appearance and is confirmed to still be drinking the Koolaid - assuming she goes by the cult playbook and denies any abuse. This may be in the form of a video or legal documents [the way Hubbard "proved" he was alive but did not come out of hiding.]

Or

2) She can't make an appearance because she is a basket case or dead and buried. The subsequent police investigation will make huge headlines and could be the thing that blows this cult apart.

They'll be hosing her down and giving her a real meal, DM will give her a big hug and it will be like a second honeymoon, there will be a written ethics order saying that the assignment to the hole was incorrect and that she is in good standing, as long as she is a good hand puppet. As soon as she's done the press conference she'll have the ethics order cancelled and back to normal, up to her neck in shit.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:woohoo:

Leah Remini is looking to be serious trouble for the cult.

This is best news in ages, or at least since 8 July. :yes:

Last edited:

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
The BEST result would be if the police insisted on talking to Shelly ALONE, down at the station. And better yet...if Leah could have some alone time with her and catch her up on her husbands hanky-panky and appearent mental illness.

I think that DM will have Shelly call Leah and tell her everything is okey-doky, and that would SUCK, because the police would close the case.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
The BEST result would be if the police insisted on talking to Shelly ALONE, down at the station. And better yet...if Leah could have some alone time with her and catch her up on her husbands hanky-panky and appearent mental illness.

I think that DM will have Shelly call Leah and tell her everything is okey-doky, and that would SUCK, because the police would close the case.

Hmm, yes, if Shelley is still alive, this scenario is likely. And then things will go back to "normal".

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Or

Like I said earlier, DM could have ended this at the beginning by simply having Shelly leave Leah a voicemail message saying "Sorry I missed you at the wedding, I wasn't feeling up to it. I loved your last episode of King of Queens!". Yet he didn't. He gave shit to a celeb for 7 years, and created a scene where the celeb left, where he could have handled it by Shelly making a simple communication.

It leads me to wonder why.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
They'll be hosing her down and giving her a real meal, DM will give her a big hug and it will be like a second honeymoon, there will be a written ethics order saying that the assignment to the hole was incorrect and that she is in good standing, as long as she is a good hand puppet. As soon as she's done the press conference she'll have the ethics order cancelled and back to normal, up to her neck in shit.

You can't hose down seven years of abuse in the time before which Leah should be making a BIG stink.

I was serious about the scurvy, or something like that. Rice and beans don't have nearly all the nutrients humans need.

I don't think Leah will accept a phone call, and I think she'll cast doubt on whether the voice was really Shelly's or possibly coerced. And she can make those doubts public. To the DA. At least, that's what I'd do in Leah's shoes. :yes:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Who cares if L.A.P.D. is the most appropriate venue to lodge this request. L.A. is where the media are.

NOISY INVESTIGATION, BABY!

TG1

I have a feeling Shelly Miscavige is among those who successfully crossed Hubbard's Bridge To Total Freedom and is no longer sane. She's probably manning the telescope that's looking for Hubbard's Spaceship. When someone goes OT, the cult only has two options, kick them to the curb and blame their mental illness on SPs or hide them away.

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
I am frankly in awe of Leah Remini's guts and push on this. It is inspiring to see how well she has handled this from the beginning. If there is anything that anyone here can do to back her up, we need to do it. We as a "group" have never had a better or more powerful voice on the media lines before and she is handling this beautifully.

The real outcome of this all depends on Shelly's actual condition right now. Cof$ doesn't have the option of telling an investigating police officer "You don't have the fucking rank to ask about Shelly" - although I'd love to see Dwarf Midget try.

And bringing up Barbara Ruiz is another excellent card to play. Because Shelly is not the only one who has disappeared. In case anyone here doesn't know or forgot, there are a hell of a lot more people from upper management echelons missing than just Shelly. Ray Mithoff, Mark Ingber, Marc Yeager and the cast of thousands still in The Hole all should be freed, even if they do suffer from Helsinki Syndrome or don't view their incarceration for what it is.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Even if that happened - David Miscavige is being TOLD what to do - and Slappy don't like that! Slappy will be Slapping down at the Fraud Scam Base - watch out for some disaster at Flag to occur - they have a demon in the house and he is PISSED!

Mark my words please - something will go down really, really bad at Flag!!

With the internet and Leah Remini's family backing her plus more celebs on the fence and the media - Slappy better not fair game her....it is just too risky cuz Slappy's game can be found out and the news spread far and wide!! :happydance:

I bet the Int base is experiencing some BLOWS right now - I don't think Slappy has ever left for so long...the coast is clear you Sea Orger's - so BLOW - Run for the hills - get OUT!!