What's new

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is the official police report

8/8/13 6:47 PM – Mr. Miscavige allowed us into his domicile. Friendly, cooperative, eager to put this matter to rest. At that point, a bright light filled the room and OHMYGOD IT’S TOM CRUISE. TOM FUCKING CRUISE FROM TOP GUN IS HERE. You have not seen a smile until you’ve seen this man smile. He’s super chill and offering people drinks. High-fives you at the drop of the dime. AND OH SHIT IS THAT “THE FINAL COUNTDOWN” PLAYING? And now he’s blowing us! TOM CRUISE IS BLOWING US. Let me say myself and the two officers are straight as can be family men and this is the greatest blowjob OF OUR LIVES! At one point, Tom Cruise took the form of a shining centaur and explained to us how the universe fuels his entire being like Earth’s yellow sun to Superman. Mind you this is all with Wiznaldi’s cock in his mouth. AND OH SNAP JOHN TRAVOLTA?! Nobody really wants him to blow them because he looks like a vampire with a rug, but still VINCENT FUCKING VEGA. Best night ever. So, look, we didn’t really see the woman, but we’ve scraped babies off the 101 for Lindsay Lohan for less. Amirite? I’m right. Case closed.

I don't have a clue what the fuck that was all about. Anyway:

Source: http://www.thesuperficial.com/leah-.../SNxk+(The+Superficial+-+Because+You're+Ugly)

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...missing-persons-case-20130809,0,5801327.story

By Andrew Blankstein

August 9, 2013, 7:17 a.m.

The Los Angeles Police Department has closed a missing-person investigation involving Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige's wife, Shelley.

LAPD sources said that they located and spoke with Shelley Miscavige and that the case is now resolved. The case was reportedly triggered by a call from actress Leah Remini.

The LAPD sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case publicly, did not provide details about where Shelley Miscavige was or when they found her. They emphasized that police were no longer investigating.

Remini made headlines last month when publicly left the Church of Scientology.

The church and Shelley Miscavige attorneys have denied she was missing. "This is just harassment. It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet," a representative told The Times earlier.

Terril park

Sponsor
Mike makes excellent points.

"The Church of Spin
August 9, 2013 By Mike Rinder Leave a Comment

Miscavige sockpuppet, Karin Pinocchio Pouw is at it again.

The “church,” as they always do, have turned the Shelly Miscavige missing person report into an excuse to launch more of their patented footbullets.

With a straight face, they are alleging to the Hollywood Reporter and other media that this is “ill-advised, ludicrous self-promotion”? Say what?"
snip

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-church-of-spin/

guanoloco

As-Wased
Mike makes excellent points.

"The Church of Spin
August 9, 2013 By Mike Rinder Leave a Comment

Miscavige sockpuppet, Karin Pinocchio Pouw is at it again.

The “church,” as they always do, have turned the Shelly Miscavige missing person report into an excuse to launch more of their patented footbullets.

With a straight face, they are alleging to the Hollywood Reporter and other media that this is “ill-advised, ludicrous self-promotion”? Say what?"
snip

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-church-of-spin/

Next somebody will be writing Leah up with a False Report Report.

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
I reading stories that the LAPD has already spoken to Shelly and the report is unfounded. Don't believe that at all.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Unfortunately Leah is just catching up with what we already knew---LAPD is the cult's bitch. :sad:

It still rocks that she did it.

AnonKat

Crusader
Unfortunately Leah is just catching up with what we already knew---LAPD is the cult's bitch. :sad:

It still rocks that she did it.

LEAH FOR THE WIN !!!!

HEY DAVEY I HEARED YOU SLAPPED YOUR PC WHEN YOU WERE 12
leah-remini-15390.jpg

If I was any good with shoops I would have a picture of Barney Fife, wearing an LAPD badge on the phone with a fat, hairy, ugly phone sex operator, saying "yes, this is Shelly. Whom am I speaking to?" with one of those jagged tears down the middle between them.

Mimsey

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
It may have been said earlier, but I think we also owe a debt for this campaign to Katie Holmes.

When she fucked Tom Cruise, divorced him and escaped from Scientology the way she did, she paved the way for something like this. And thank you to Jenna Miscavige Hill who wet the media's appetite most recently so a story like this would make major headlines.

Also, thank you to Anonymous, as always, for standing up to one of the biggest bullies on the planet.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
COS and DM are going to lie and say that Shelly Miscavige had cancer, refused treatment and died privately at home.

The church will get a slap on the wrist for not reporting her death properly but they will say that didn't want to upset church members at the time.

Eventually someone will come forward and report details surrounding her death. Criminal charges will eventually be filed. FINALLY. This will be the biggest scandal for the church since Operation Snow White.

Lisa McPherson we will never forget you.

AnonKat

Crusader
COS and DM are going to lie and say that Shelly Miscavige had cancer, refused treatment and died privately at home.

The church will get a slap on the wrist for not reporting her death properly but they will say that didn't want to upset church members at the time.

Eventually someone will come forward and report details surrounding her death. Criminal charges will eventually be filed. FINALLY. This will be the biggest scandal for the church since Operation Snow White.

[video=youtube;PinPDhbFsGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PinPDhbFsGw[/video]

AnonKat

Crusader

[video=youtube;_NgFsec7zPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgFsec7zPk[/video]

PTS

Elliott
I guess that's that. I'm not ready to be all conspiratorial about the LAPD just because I dislike the resolution. Shelley Miscavige may well be content where she is. Given the cult's history I am not prepared to believe that she is not somehow being coerced or controlled but how would we prove that? At least we know that she is alive and well (I think?).