What's new

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
COS and DM are going to lie and say that Shelly Miscavige had cancer, refused treatment and died privately at home.

The church will get a slap on the wrist for not reporting her death properly but they will say that didn't want to upset church members at the time.

Eventually someone will come forward and report details surrounding her death. Criminal charges will eventually be filed. FINALLY. This will be the biggest scandal for the church since Operation Snow White.

Lisa McPherson we will never forget you.

Actually, that has been my private opinion for years. I thought it was too dark and unfounded to share such an outrageous opinion, so I never said it.

Well, you've broken the ice, so here goes. . .

I think (COB's master plan is that) she will die while in captivity, before she can escape, blow or otherwise give witness to what she knows and has seen.

I would imagine (here we go, lol) that Miscavige has been doing something to speed her demise, perhaps surreptitiously giving her trace amounts of a toxic agent in a daily "nutritional program". Think laced vitamins. Scientology is so creepy and evil that this would not surprise me at all--even to the point where her "special vitamins" that were prescribed to handle her "illness" which was brought on in the first place by the toxic exposures her loving husband orchestrated.

Based on his history and sociopathy, why wouldn't he be trying to expedite Shelly's death though exhaustion, stress or exposure to life-threatening toxins? I know this might sound crazy to some, but I think it is is perfectly in keeping with how Miscavige handles his "problems" and "as-ises" them.

I think the Shelly Miscavige story is one of those moments (like Paulette Cooper) that IF IT EVER COMES TO THE LIGHT OF DAY, it will confirm the "stable datum" that:

Scientology--It's much, much worse than you think

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike: The Church of Spin

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-church-of-spin/

Excerpts:
Miscavige sockpuppet, Karin Pinocchio Pouw is at it again.

The “church,” as they always do, have turned the Shelly Miscavige missing person report into an excuse to launch more of their patented footbullets.
With a straight face, they are alleging to the Hollywood Reporter and other media that this is “ill-advised, ludicrous self-promotion”? Say what?

Does anyone in the world, other than the most addicted KoolAid drinker, really believe that filing a missing person report is “ill-advised”, or better yet “ludicrous self-promotion”. It is clear from the media reports that the well-being and whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige was something of great concern to Leah Remini. Asking about her in the first place landed Leah in hot water in the church. It has been clear in all the media since Leah departed the RCS that it was something she was very concerned about. And she could NOT get an answer. At all.

Let’s not forget, the church has OFTEN played the “where are the police reports” card…. They have tried to discredit whistleblowers about abuses within the church by saying “if this is really true, why are there no reports to law enforcement”? They have hidden behind this smokescreen MANY times. Now someone files a police report and they claim its “self-promotion”?

Shelly Miscavige was no J.D. Salinger. She was a VERY public figure. She accompanied her husband on every trip he made and was at his side for every public appearance he made until 2006. What caused her to suddenly disappear?

Given the recent history withAnnie Broeker — who was also “disappeared” and the church covered up the fact that she was DEAD — even to her family, and Richard Reiss — Senior CS FSO who was also “disappeared” and his death was only disclosed when I went to the coroner’s office and got his death certificate, I would say Leah’s concern was well-placed.
By the way — if Shelly Miscavige was actually OK, and they were NOT worried that she might scream “Help Me!” — the EASY thing to do would have simply had her make a REAL appearance. It would have put an end to this once and for all.But that didnt happen, so for the time being, she remains a Patty Hearst — reportedly declaring she is happy, though not even in public like Patty Hearst did for the SLA. It begs the question why NOT have her appear in public and be interviewed by some media AWAY from her church handlers? Believe me, Miscavige would love nothing more than to be able to prove Leah Remini and the lunatic fringe of the internet to be totally wrong. It is telling that he could not afford to make the attempt.

So, from the fringe of the internet, I give a shout out to Leah Remini for doing what anyone who was GENUINELY CONCERNED about the well-being of a friend would do. After asking and asking and not getting any response she did what any responsible friend would do. A REAL publicity stunt would have been to allege Shelly was missing in the media and then DO NOTHING.

That is not Leah Remini’s nature. I have known her for a long time. While Tom Cruise famously claims he is a champion of human rights — he has ignored the abuses right before his eyes. Not so Leah Remini.

Gadfly

Crusader
Actually, that has been my private opinion for years. I thought it was too dark and unfounded to share such an outrageous opinion, so I never said it.

Well, you've broken the ice, so here goes. . .

I think (COB's master plan is that) she will die while in captivity, before she can escape, blow or otherwise give witness to what she knows and has seen.

I would imagine (here we go, lol) that Miscavige has been doing something to speed her demise, perhaps surreptitiously giving her trace amounts of a toxic agent in a daily nutritional program. Think laced vitamins. Scientology is so creepy and evil that this would not surprise me at all--even to the point where here "special vitamins" are prescribed by to handle her "illness" which was brought on in the first place by the toxic exposures he loving husband orchestrated.

I know this might sound crazy to some, but I think it is is perfectly in keeping with how Miscavige handles his "problems" and "as-ises" them.

I think the Shelly Miscavige story is one of those moments (like Paulette Cooper) that IF IT EVER COMES TO THE LIGHT OF DAY, it will confirm the "stable datum" that:

Scientology--It's much, much worse than you think

I have no idea what is really going on with Shelly, but talking of Scientology and how far they would go to "safeguard the religion" reminds me of a quote from the very funny movie, Forgiving the Franklins:

"Sometimes one must do bad things doing the work of the Lord."

Within the crazy mindset of Scientology, anything goes as a solution to "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics". In the end, whatever helps Scientology survive and succeed is viewed as the "best solution". They believe, just as Hubbard told them, that Scientology is Mankind's last and only hope! They will do just about anything to "maintain Man's last chance for freedom". If they have to lie and bury a few bodies out in the desert, that is fine IF it helps guarantee the continued survival of Mankind's ONLY CHANCE AT MAKING IT - Scientology! :happydance:

I know, that sounds so absurd to most people, but that is how far out of things these people are. They are THAT heavily indoctrinated.

People with a mission, who think that their mission is more important than anything else, will often do VERY nasty and unsavory things to realize their ends. The end justifies the means - every time with Scientology (just as with any dictator or totalitarian thug). It always amazes me how they don't see how their vague and hazy ideals of good justify all sorts of real down-to-Earth evil.

CommunicatorIC

Niece Of Scientology Head Supports Leah Remini

ET Online: Niece Of Scientology Head Supports Leah Remini
http://www.etonline.com/news/137086_Jenna_Miscavige_Hill_Supports_Leah_Remini/index.html

Excerpt:
Police have said that Leah Remini's missing persons report for Shelly Miscavige, the wife of Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige, was unfounded, but Miscavige's niece, Jenna Miscavige-Hill, wishes the investigation wouldn't end there.

"While I am glad to hear that law enforcement have found she is in fact alive, this does not necessarily mean she is being treated humanely and it is highly doubtful that she would be forthcoming about it if she wasn't," Miscavige-Hill said in a statement.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Awesome video, Tony whacks it out of the ballpark!! Way to go!

Awesome Tony! :clap::clap::clap:

”the entire episode was nothing more than a publicity stunt for Ms. Remini, cooked up with unemployed, anti-religious zealots, such as Tony Ortega, who blog on the fringe of the Internet.” http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-church-of-spin/

What is this "fringe of the internet" thing? The net has edges? Cracks me up! Oh no scientology - Tony Ortega is right in the middle of the internet. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Excellent comment from Jeff Hawkins:

Jefferson Hawkins
• 3 hours ago

The Good Liars are hilarious. All you have to do these days to parody Scientology is just repeat back what they are saying.

It has occurred to me that possibly the best picket you could do at a Scientology Org would be to hold up signs saying things like "Don't question Scientology Management. They know what is best," or "Obey your leaders. Don't question authority."

Scientology is so delusional that they actually think convincing the police that Shelly was "not missing" was a "win." Really, Scientology? Remember their earlier response: "Shelly Miscavige is not missing. We know EXACTLY where she is." Ominously Orwellian.

The point, which everyone gets but Scientology, is not that she's a missing person, but that she has disappeared inexplicably from public view and has not been publicly seen for years. That's the point, and that's what's creepy. They've managed to take themselves from late night talk show punch line to creep-tastic scary cult in just a few short months. http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/09/sc...ot-missing-so-stop-looking-for-her/#more-9179

I think there should be a campaign to enlighten the media on other people who have "disappeared", like Annie Broeker, Mary Sue Hubbard and oh so many more I can't think of at the moment. Exes know this is not new and that there is real cause for concern, this is not the first time ...

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron

I think there should be a campaign to enlighten the media on other people who have "disappeared", like Annie Broeker, Mary Sue Hubbard and oh so many more I can't think of at the moment. Exes know this is not new and that there is real cause for concern, this is not the first time ...

This would be awesome!! There's probably many families who haven't seen their sons/daughters for many years. I hope they all start asking for the whereabouts of their loved ones after seeing the "Where's Shelly?" coverage. Now is the time!

guanoloco

As-Wased

That is an excellent post from Jeff Hawkins, where did you get it?

The sentiment is similar to what I thought when first watching the Shelly is Not Missing spoof and WWW.helpscientology.com

Thought it would be extremely effective to parrot back the official Karen Pouw statements. It's hilarious when repeated back.

Leslie Nielson once did SNL and in his monologue he said comedy was much more rewarding than drama and came naturally to him. He gave a line as an example of drama and then merely repeated it as an example of comedy and it was hilarious.

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/197251[/video]

Look how utterly stupid Scientology is. This was some deadly serious must-not-speak-about punishment that will probably become one of the all time biggest footbullets ever! Seriously, look at the national media coverage already!

Last edited:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Case closed? Fuck that. I'm not convinced. This happened too quickly.

I'd be really curious who at the police force "identified" Shelly and under what circumstances. Did they ask for her driver's license, or speak to her over the phone? What condition was she in? Did they interview her by herself to ask if she was in any danger or was she with a "handler" (not that it would probably make a difference). Who else was in the area that Shelley was in? Why hasn't Shelly released a statement? This whole thing sucks.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

LAPD hasty closure of Scientology missing persons case deemed highly suspicious

Examiner: LAPD hasty closure of Scientology missing persons case deemed highly suspicious
http://www.examiner.com/article/lap...missing-persons-case-deemed-highly-suspicious

Excerpt:
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has quickly and suspiciously closed a highly controversial Scientology missing person case almost as soon as actress Leah Remini filed it, according to news reports on August 9 by New York Daily News, and on August 8 by TMZ, Celebuzz, and E Online.

The rapid closure of the case by LAPD a day after the case was reportedly filed by Leah is deemed highly suspicious, and raises some serious questions about cult leader Miscavige’s missing wife and about LAPD’s handling of the case involving the Scientology cult.

guanoloco

As-Wased
This was posted from the Karen we all know and love:

Sheriff Lee Bacca head honcho over Greater Los Angeles shamelessly promotes the "Church" while in uniform

original.jpg

and here he is in Munchkin Land:

original.jpg

Looks like a shill to me.

Someone then mentions that the report was filed with the LAPD and Karen responds with this:

"These are simply examples of how Scientology Inc woos Law Enforcement. I never said it had anything to do with Shelly Miscavige."

I agree...Scientology has been schmoozing up to authority for a long time...think Capone and all of the judges and cops on the pay roll.

Gib

Crusader
[video=youtube;zJSxyl66G7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJSxyl66G7w[/video]

While Shelly, DM, Micaviage,

may or not be missing,

I do propose this,

the 270 clears from Hubbard's dianetic's book are missing.

Who are these folks?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Lee Baca is much more than a shill for the cult. He is an enthusiastic advocate and has used his position to have Scientologists train his deputies.

Baca at 3:14..

[video=youtube;hCVesI6AH9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCVesI6AH9M[/video]

http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2010/09/08/no-on-19-says-yes-to-scientology/

http://www.laweekly.com/1999-12-09/news/movin-on-up/

Lee Baca has been LA County Sheriff for 16 years & proven himself not only to be corrupt, but wholly incapable of handling the duties of his office, yet despite numerous calls for him to step down, he plans to run for re-election again.

Update: I removed the link to the editorial because I've learned it plants malware. http://blog.avast.com/2013/02/08/malware-on-la-times/

Editorial - Don't run again, Sheriff Baca
He should not seek reelection in 2014 but should focus on reforming his troubled department.

by The Time's Editorial Board

August 4, 2013

Lee Baca has been Los Angeles County sheriff for nearly 16 years, and the last five have brought an extraordinary cascade of scandals that have exposed the dismal state of the department and the jails he runs. As a new election season begins, Baca should make the best of a bad situation and announce that he will not seek reelection in 2014. Instead, he should focus his attention on reforming the department while clearing the field so that candidates will step forward to run for his job.

What possible argument is there for a fifth term for Baca? Evidence that sheriff's deputies regularly beat inmates in the jails is mounting, and a wide-ranging federal investigation has been launched, including an FBI probe into criminal wrongdoing. Separately, the U.S. Department of Justice concluded last month that sheriff's deputies in the Antelope Valley repeatedly violated the civil rights of African Americans and Latinos. Allegations of special treatment for Baca's friends and political donors have been a recurring theme over the years.

Baca has repeatedly claimed to be unaware of the troubling goings-on in the department he's supposed to lead — the violence, the gang-like cliques of deputies, the dearth of meaningful oversight. But lack of knowledge is no excuse. That's why the Citizens' Commission on Jail Violence blasted him last year for ignoring multiple warnings and declining to ask probing questions or to implement reforms. The commission called it a failure of leadership and concluded that if the CEO of a private company had been so completely in the dark, his board of directors would probably have replaced him.

Next June, the voters of Los Angeles County will be asked to elect a sheriff. So far, no credible challengers have emerged. Baca's likely opponents include Lou Vince, a little-known Los Angeles police officer, and Patrick Gomez, a retired Sheriff's Department lieutenant who has twice run unsuccessfully for the job. Paul Tanaka, Baca's former top aide, is rumored to be preparing to challenge his former boss, but he has been accused of encouraging misconduct and abuse in the department.

It is extremely difficult for an outside candidate to raise the money or build the campaign organization necessary to unseat an incumbent. In fact, at least since 1932, no incumbent L.A. County sheriff has ever been unseated. If Baca were to announce that he would not run again, it would open up the field and make a credible race by a credible candidate much more likely.

Even if Baca remains in the race, we hope that a competent, experienced challenger will step forward to run a serious campaign against him. It's time for voters to focus on this important but mismanaged county department and the many serious problems there that need to be addressed.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
I used my Remote Viewing tech to see how the Missing Persons investigation went.....

An LAPD officer arrives at location to investigate the Missing Persons complaint. The Dwarf with high ARC and Tone 40 intention greets officer and leads him to room where Shelly is. All the while COB shares a few jokes with the officer and asks him if he'd like to meet Tom Cruise.

Shelly is sitting up in a bed watching an Interview with Leah Remini on her laptop brushing away a tear. As she hears them approach she quickly shuts the laptop and slides it under a pillow and puts on a big smile.

Dwarf: "Well Frank, my I call you Frank? Ok good, well as you see here's my lovely wife Shelly. Shelly Dear this is Frank. He's following up on a Missing Person's report and wants to see if you're alright. Can you imagine anyone thinking that you're missing? I mean come on, we're a church that helps people, not disappear them! Ha ha ha ha ha ha......"

Officer: "Ok Mrs. Miscavige I see that you do match the picture I have of you. Are you okay?"

Shelly: "Oh yes I am fine officer, er, Frank. I've been staying here for the past 7 years because I have soooooo much work to do and I am just more productive in this house. So much less entheta, er, distraction you see. (She stands up and walks a few feet until she receives an electric shock from a chip embedded in her neck).

Officer: "Are you okay Maam?"

Shelly: "Oh yes Frank I sometimes have this reaction when I stand up and start walking too fast. It's nothing really. Just an old condition. It's much better now actually due to my going up the Bridge. (Dwarf looks away for a second and Shelly silently mouths the words "Help Me" to the Officer).

Officer: "I'm sorry Maam did you say something?" (Dwarf shoots a glare at her).

Shelly: "Oh no I was just, I was just doing my morning mouth exercise. I do it every day because my mother taught me that the muscles around the mouth and on the face should be regularly exercised. It keeps the face looking vibrant and youthful. You ever hear about my mother officer?" (The Dwarf shoots another glare and makes the knife across the throat sign)

Officer: "No, what about your mother Maam?"

Shelly: "Oh she was such a ray of light. A real Princess of a woman. She just loved my Davey. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...."

Dwarf: "Well Frank my wife has a lot of work to do today. Thank you so much for coming by. I'll be in touch with you. We're having a special party at Gold next month. You really should come. Tom Cruise will be there. He just loves the boys in blue you know. Ha ha ha ha ha... Say let me show you my copper wire....The LAPD could really use this technology....it's right over here. Say Frank do you like single malt Scotch? Oh yes of course you're on duty. Ha ha ha ha ha.... Well here take a bottle for when you get off shift. Oh no, please take it, it's my pleasure...." (As the officer leaves the Dwarf pulls a remote control out of his pocket and presses a button....Shelly is instantly pulled back into the bed. Her throat tightens and she cannot utter a sound).

Teanntás

Leah Remini has taken a surprising new step, the Underground Bunker has learned.
After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.
As we reported when we broke the news July 8 of Remini’s departure from Scientology, one of the main reasons she began to question her involvement in the church was discovering at the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in November 2006 that Miscavige was there without his wife, who had disappeared without explanation. When she asked about it, then church spokesman Tommy Davis told her, “You don’t have the fucking rank to ask about Shelly.”
In other stories, we have explained that in late 2005 or early 2006, Shelly was transferred from Scientology’s International Base near Hemet, California to a secret compound near Lake Arrowhead in the mountains above Los Angeles. This compound, the headquarters of the Church of Spiritual Technology, is home to only a dozen or so Scientologists who are completely cut off from the outside world. We’ve been told that Shelly has been there for the past six years. But Miscavige and his attorneys have so far refused to publicly confirm her location there, and they have not produced her to confirm that she is in good health.
Now, Remini has put enormous pressure on the church to do just that by involving the LAPD.

More:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/le...report-on-scientology-leaders-wife/#more-9098

Scientology leader's wife located by LAPD after Leah Remini inquiry

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...missing-persons-case-20130809,0,5801327.story

"It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet"

Do you recognise yourself here :ohmy:

142,000 results in Google for the exact phrase "Shelly Miscavige Missing"

Another Pyrrhic victory for Scientology

Last edited: