What's new

David Miscavige is Sterile

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

David Miscavige won the Philedelphia's smallest DICK and biggest PRICK award!

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
A woman is a slut for being in the Sea Org? WTF?? And the whole OP is just too much stupid to comment on.

Who in the world ever said that,. OP stupid, David Miscavige is a 53 old man and can have a pick out of an assortment of hypnotized personages and yet he has no kids after being with shelly up to 2006 ?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Who in the world ever said that,. OP stupid, David Miscavige is a 53 old man and can have a pick out of an assortment of hypnotized personages and yet he has no kids after being with shelly up to 2006 ?

You haven't heard about him writing policies to get RID of kids from the Sea Org? What on earth makes you think for one second that he even wants kids? Also, the whole idea that people should necessarily want to have children IS offensive to those who deliberately choose not to. I can't believe I'm seriously bothering to address such a premise full of stupid.

PTS

Elliott
I refuse to be one of those critics who sinks to the cult's level. This entire topic is just ridiculous.
And please do not put up any more x-rated photos.

AnonKat

Crusader
You haven't heard about him writing policies to get RID of kids from the Sea Org? What on earth makes you think for one second that he even wants kids? Also, the whole idea that people should necessarily want to have children IS offensive to those who deliberately choose not to. I can't believe I'm seriously bothering to address such a premise full of stupid.

And what if he envies People that can have kids, Havingness denied, destroy destroy destroy others Ability

AnonKat

Crusader
I refuse to be one of those critics who sinks to the cult's level. This entire topic is just ridiculous.
And please do not put up any more x-rated photos.

Not really soon as the topic was on WWP we gained two trolls: Fan of Marty and Fan of Mike trying to throw us of subject. Trufax

AnonKat

Crusader

Before whatever the "Church made of it or gave interpretation thereof.

"The second dynamic includes all creative activity, including sex, procreating and the raising of children."

Purple Rain

Crusader
Before whatever the "Church made of it or gave interpretation thereof.

"The second dynamic includes all creative activity, including sex, procreating and the raising of children."

Procreating is a choice these days, yes? Just as the sexual act itself is a choice (usually). Scientology has never preached that people must procreate to my knowledge. Your whole premise is completely illogical to the point of stupidity, your straw man approach is intellectually dishonest, and to make those assumptions from the known facts is just ludicrous.

AnonKat

Crusader
Procreating is a choice these days, yes? Just as the sexual act itself is a choice (usually). Scientology has never preached that people must procreate to my knowledge. Your whole premise is completely illogical to the point of stupidity, your straw man approach is intellectually dishonest, and to make those assumptions from the known facts is just ludicrous.

God Damned, Anon has to teach you standard Tech, It's the world on it's poopy head

http://itrscientology.blogspot.nl/p/8-dynamics.html

8 Dynamics
Through Scientology, a person realizes that his life and influences extend far beyond himself. He also becomes aware of the necessity to participate in a much broader spectrum. By understanding each of these dynamics and their relationship, on to the other, he is able to do so, and thus increase survival on all these dynamics.

1. Self

Being an individual and surviving as an individual. Does not include other people

2. Creativity

Contains the family unit and raising children. Also includes sex as a mechanism to compel future survival. Includes any creativity.

3. Group Survival

Community, friends, a company, a social lodge, a state, a nation, a race or any group.

4. Species

Survival through mankind. All men and women seek to survive as men and women, for men and women.

5. Life Forms

Surviving with the help of life forms such as animals, birds, insects, fish and vegetation.

6. Physical Universe

Matter, energy, space, and time. Surviving with the universe.

7. Spiritual Dynamic

Surviving as spiritual beings or the urge for life itself to survive. Includes one's beingness, the ability to create, the ability to cause survival or to survie, the ability to destroy or pretend to be destroyed.

8. Infinity

God, the Supreme Being or Creator, but it is correctly defined as infinity. Embraces the allness of all.
"When the Seventh Dynamic is reached in its entirety, one will only then discover the true Eighth Dynamic" - L. Ron Hubbard

AnonKat

Crusader

I admit being lazy and used an "acceptable reality" of the tech

Butt I will cram standard tech in all day long hun. Thanks to the true keepers of the tech: Anonymous

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ignoring him will take out about 20 to 30% of ESMB's daily collective posts since he posts something about every 2 minutes. Creates a lot of clutter. Must not have a job.

His nick should be 'Annoyingcat'.
wow,i spend a couple of hours offline
and all this happens?
plus, i missed the x rated pictures?
i am confused as usual.
if davey is sterile, all i can say, is thank god for that!