What's new

Asking Experienced Auditors: Between Lives Area

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Dear Friends,

there is the old debate about the time between lives: many mainstream spiritual books say that we are planning our upcoming incarnations there, making contracts with future partners, children, opponents etc., while most Scientologists believe that we are being put through an implant station.

The question plagued me for a long time: is it voluntary what we are planning there, or are we getting implanted by force and against our will?

I recently had the opportunity to see the area myself in a solo session, and what I observed and concluded was this: it is BOTH, voluntary AND implants. For the incarnation into certain cultures, most spirits who opt for this culture choose an implant to align them with the culture's morphic field. Some spirits go without the implant, to make it more interesting, or to process/educate/teach/evolve that culture.

Taking the implant is voluntary, entirely the individual's choice, but it is "sold" to them with the idea that it will help them to align with the culture's mindset. It is NOT done to them: the spirits have to do it themselves (no electronic machinery, space opera style).

The spirits, who already have their future energy body, are handed a helmet made from subtle matter, that links into the morphic field of that culture. They are given a control to turn on and off the electricity flow. They have to speak certain sentences ("reverse repeater tech" - running ideas in rather than running them out), accompanied by the electric flow that "zaps" their energy body in the brain area, which alters its template so that later the physical brain in the growing child will adapt to it. It can be felt as a numbness or paralysis or deadness ("wiped-out-ness") in the brain. In a wave recording it would appear as a flat line where there should be an activity pattern: the ability to think in the area is destroyed - on purpose.

While I was running the scene with DEEP Incident Clearing (DIC), I watched a huge lineup of spirits who wanted to incarnate into our current culture, with its still prevalent catholic moral code. I watched them do the implant procedure with the command phrases "Only one love is permitted", "Obey!", and "Touching is wrong", the latter accompanied with an energetic step back or shrinking away from a dummy in front of them (motor memory/effort). That were the phrases they all had to repeat over and over, all the while zapping the energetic template for their future brain - on/off, on/off etc., - but there might have been additional phrases on an individual basis.

If you have a moment, I would like to have your feedback on this: similarities or differences with what you have seen in your own sessions...?

Thank you very much,

hmmm...

if you read plato's republic you'll find an account by a man named Ur of what happens between lives which i believe is far closer to the truth than hubbard's science fiction

Lone Star

Crusader
Dear Friends,

there is the old debate about the time between lives: many mainstream spiritual books say that we are planning our upcoming incarnations there, making contracts with future partners, children, opponents etc., while most Scientologists believe that we are being put through an implant station.

The question plagued me for a long time: is it voluntary what we are planning there, or are we getting implanted by force and against our will?

I recently had the opportunity to see the area myself in a solo session, and what I observed and concluded was this: it is BOTH, voluntary AND implants. For the incarnation into certain cultures, most spirits who opt for this culture choose an implant to align them with the culture's morphic field. Some spirits go without the implant, to make it more interesting, or to process/educate/teach/evolve that culture.

Taking the implant is voluntary, entirely the individual's choice, but it is "sold" to them with the idea that it will help them to align with the culture's mindset. It is NOT done to them: the spirits have to do it themselves (no electronic machinery, space opera style).

The spirits, who already have their future energy body, are handed a helmet made from subtle matter, that links into the morphic field of that culture. They are given a control to turn on and off the electricity flow. They have to speak certain sentences ("reverse repeater tech" - running ideas in rather than running them out), accompanied by the electric flow that "zaps" their energy body in the brain area, which alters its template so that later the physical brain in the growing child will adapt to it. It can be felt as a numbness or paralysis or deadness ("wiped-out-ness") in the brain. In a wave recording it would appear as a flat line where there should be an activity pattern: the ability to think in the area is destroyed - on purpose.

While I was running the scene with DEEP Incident Clearing (DIC), I watched a huge lineup of spirits who wanted to incarnate into our current culture, with its still prevalent catholic moral code. I watched them do the implant procedure with the command phrases "Only one love is permitted", "Obey!", and "Touching is wrong", the latter accompanied with an energetic step back or shrinking away from a dummy in front of them (motor memory/effort). That were the phrases they all had to repeat over and over, all the while zapping the energetic template for their future brain - on/off, on/off etc., - but there might have been additional phrases on an individual basis.

If you have a moment, I would like to have your feedback on this: similarities or differences with what you have seen in your own sessions...?

Thank you very much,

I hope that is all untrue and just an hallucination you experienced. When I die I want to be dead...D E A D. I don't want to come back to this bullshit at all.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi Heidrun,

Nice to see you back on the forum. Most here will say they don't believe in past lives anymore, that the concept of them in auditing auditing sessions of the past came as a suggestive command implant on the part of Hubbard/Scientology. I tend to agree. My viewpoint now is that auditing past lives, is not significant to me anymore and when it was, I was doubtful to some degree or another all along, whether I was aware of it at the time or not.

Best wishes,

Mary McConnell

Hi Heidrun,

Nice to see you back on the forum. Most here will say they don't believe in past lives anymore, that the concept of them in auditing auditing sessions of the past came as a suggestive command implant on the part of Hubbard/Scientology. I tend to agree. My viewpoint now is that auditing past lives, is not significant to me anymore and when it was, I was doubtful to some degree or another all along, whether I was aware of it at the time or not.

Best wishes,

Mary McConnell

past lives never have been demonstrated. the search for bridey murphy never finds her

still i remember lying on my back on my bed when i was four years old holding my little hands in the air and opening and closing them and feeling strange about them being so small, feeling as if they were... inside... much larger hands

Gib

Crusader

Thank you very much,

never went past life in session. Well, actually a few times, but it was basically the auditor saying "that, what's that? several times. I said I have no idea for several times, then said some past life incident, and we were into that incident. None of it seemed real, and I just said whatever came into my mind, comm lags were long. I attribute it to me trying to imagine something based on reading hubbard, I imagined some engram. I had no reality or certainity on the incident. No clear pictures, no sound, no nothing really but my thoughts and hubbard said it was supposed to happen.

I can mock up pictures and scenes in my mind, the third eye if you will. Never had a problem with that since I was a kid. While going to sleep as a kid, I always had the radio playing at low volume and I would rock myself to sleep imaging things, mock-ups as hubbard calls them.

I did about a 100 hours of dianetics, and made it to grade 0.

Anonycat

Crusader
Dear Friends,

Thank you very much,

Feel free to relax - it's all a hoax.

kate8024

-deleted-
I recently had the opportunity to see the area myself in a solo session, and what I observed and concluded was this: it is BOTH, voluntary AND implants.

I'm not very experienced with Scientology-style auditing, but I have done a lot of trance-inducing-but-not-Scientology processes and explored a between lives area this way. In my experience what you describe is correct, though in the between lives area you are, from what I have seen, going to have a lot of stuff from your last life and a lot of earlier implants affecting your decisions here.

Anonycat

Crusader
I'm not very experienced with Scientology-style auditing, but I have done a lot of trance-inducing-but-not-Scientology processes and explored a between lives area this way. In my experience what you describe is correct, though in the between lives area you are, from what I have seen, going to have a lot of stuff from your last life and a lot of earlier implants affecting your decisions here.

I have gone back, and seen that past lives are all about chili dogs. Right? If you un-mock the cult indoctrination, you'll find that the chili dog thing is much more fun.

kate8024

-deleted-
I have gone back, and seen that past lives are all about chili dogs. Right? If you un-mock the cult indoctrination, you'll find that the chili dog thing is much more fun.

It's very important not to take any subject too seriously, how would I not find past lives being about chili dogs fun?:)

I never ran the between lives area. I've run past lives that seemed real, others - naah. How ever, I recalled part of a previous life prior to Scientology, and though I was reading SF at the time (I was still in HS) the books I read didn't go into past lives, and so I had no familiarity with the subject or preconceived ideas that I had lived before or not. After the recall, I thought something like "Oh, right, yeah, I've lived before" and I went on with my day (math class actually) not being impressed with that fact. It had about as much significance as what I had for breakfast that morning.

It wasn't till I got into Scientology that I became obsessed with finding out who I was before this life, and what past lives I had lived.

I remember one session, done in the AOLA HGC after I was on OT III and they were running Dianetics on me. I stepped outside my time track, and it seemed an impossibility to be able to find a basic. The past lives went on like a row of dominos one after another stretching over the horizon. How many jillions of whatever the hell I was looking for had happened to me? I just finally picked something, ran it, F/Ned and that was the end of it.

Mimsey

CO2

Patron Meritorious
It's very important not to take any subject too seriously, how would I not find past lives being about chili dogs fun?:)
Is your life so unworldly, that you have never tasted Tommy's Hamburgers with chili? They eclipse the chili dogs experience like WiFi trumps the telegraph.

and yes, my tongue is in my cheek.

Tommys2.jpg

Yum! Did you get that from the original Tommy's on Rampart? Some times when I was on the BC at ASHO on Temple Street I'd hit them for lunch - if I was really broke I'd go to the greek place next door and get a bowl of yogurt and some black bread - cheapest lunch around. :yes:

Mimsey