What's new

Questions to ask Ron, the Standing Order #1 Line

kate8024

-deleted-
Because he used the standardized formula for total number of clears calculation:
Total number of clears = (Actual number of clears+Number of Scientology dynamics-1)/Number of sides of the ARC triangle+(4*(Last 2 digits of current year+17))-(1/3)
but the numbering is based on the actual number of clears rather than the total number of clears.

I have not been able to confirm it, but I hear that GATII will include a mention of how the person who transcribed that formula from LRH originally got it wrong and the correct formula was found by DM himself in LRH's notes and that it is actually:

Total number of clears = (((Actual number of clears+Number of Scientology dynamics-1)/Number of sides of the ARC triangle+(4*(Last 2 digits of current year+17))-(1/3))*1000000)

which will be a huge a win for everyone because now we will have _proof_ that there really are millions of clears produced by the church of scientology.

If Ron were still alive, I wouldn't ask him anything. I already know a lot about the guy.

What I would do is bring a reality television crew along with Ron and I, as I give him a world class tour of the world and Scientology today.

Some scenes from Ron's visit to an Org:

1. Ron asks, " What is IAS and why is everybody wearing it."
2. Ron asks, " Where's Shelly?"
3. Ron asks, " I've been here all day, why isn't anybody coming into the building?"
4. Ron asks, " David who? You mean Mayo?"
5. Ron is asked to join staff..... (Cut to commercial)

Deleted scenes:

1. Ron being told that it is against code to smoke in his office. Proceeds to yell at his ashtray.
2. Ron going to a graduation event and clapping at his own picture (Hip Hip Hooray!)
3. Ron sneaking a book written by Alex Crowley to the bathroom and refusing to come back out.
4. Ron's facial expression at who the current President of the United States is.
5. Ron has a plot to take over the world and make the COS . . . (pinky in mouth) One millioooooon Dollaaaaars!

Gib

Crusader
Dear Ron,

If a person completes and attests to ARC SW, and knows he/she can't get any worse,

then how can a person who has achieved this ability go PTS? I mean, like, how can a person then "roller coaster".

pkatz

Patron with Honors
Re: Scientology, Kabbalah and Channeling: St. Louis Anonymous - October 10, 2009; 1/2

This Woman can help you !

[video=youtube;dY99AADGeJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY99AADGeJM[/video]

[video=youtube;n1dvOZ9iIho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1dvOZ9iIho[/video]

This was so painful to watch I couldn't sit thru to the end. She reminded me of an ex-employer scnogist that I ran into on Clearwater Beach a year or so ago. He was totally out of his mind, telling me a long rambling story about how he has been attacked over the last year by the Air Force or CIA or someone. He mentioned his OT levels and I wonder if his GAT auditing drove him around the bend.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Dear Ron,

Did you really think we wouldn't find out about your S.O. No. 1 line operation?

5A-15-1.jpg

5A-15-2.jpg

This document is a checksheet item on the Confidential GO Intelligence Course.

CO2

Patron Meritorious
I have not been able to confirm it, but I hear that GATII will include a mention of how the person who transcribed that formula from LRH originally got it wrong and the correct formula was found by DM himself in LRH's notes and that it is actually:

Total number of clears = (((Actual number of clears+Number of Scientology dynamics-1)/Number of sides of the ARC triangle+(4*(Last 2 digits of current year+17))-(1/3))*1000000)

which will be a huge a win for everyone because now we will have _proof_ that there really are millions of clears produced by the church of scientology.

Not to be picky, but are you saying there wee REAL Clears after #42?

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
My Questions

1. Are you a fucking crazy insane criminal bi-polar schizophrenic liar doubling as a con man ?
or
2. Are you just a plain old lying con man?
or
3. Are you just a plain stupid fucking whack job?

4. Or does your fucked up mental and emotional state encompass all of the above?

and

5. Are you going to sue you dentist
and finally
6. Is Thurston Howell the III your Brother- or is the cravat just another sign that you are a goofy dick?