What's new

What next for Leah Remini?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The last few days have been a huge distraction for some and has possibly taken the attention away from some major new headaches that have emerged for the cult.

Mosey's lawsuit & the breaking news from Tony Ortega about the PR director at Vegas CC being arrested on an assassination plot are just two I can think of.

From what I know about Leah Remini she is itching to "do something". I know she has a book in the works but I bet she's looking for an opportunity to do something right now.

So my question to you guys is - "If you were Leah Remini, what would you do right now?"

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
<snip for brevity> So my question to you guys is - "If you were Leah Remini, what would you do right now?"

Practical suggestions...

1. Launch a 'Remini Recommends' website with links to reputable sites that feature factual information about Co$/scientology.
2. Meet with former adherents of Co$/scientology to further educate herself about the effects of the many abusive practices committed by Co$/scientology.

Impractical suggestions...

1. Fund the server-hosting costs for ESMB for five years. Ditto Clambake, WWP, NarcononReviews, UndergroundBunker, etc.
2. Crash Tory Magoo's SP Party...wearing a "Where's Shelly?" t-shirt & Guy Fawkes mask.
3. Buy the 'SupressaPalooza' SUV and drive it all over LA.
4. 'Leak' a YouTube video of herself singing the karaoke version of Lisa Marie Presley's, "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet".
5. File suit in LA superior court for fraud demanding the return of all 'donations' paid to Co$/scientology.
6. Have Jason Beghe over for drinks. Film the occasion. Leak to YouTube.
7. Fly Emma to LA for lunch.

JB

rent a chopper, get Dog the Bounty Hunter, Anderson Cooper, Tony O, and Debbie Cook and fly into CST and extradite her into freedom Yeah Baby!!!

aircraft%20helicopters%20hawk%20vehicles%20uh60%20black%20hawk%204000x2242%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_50.jpg

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I'd tell Leah "Relax, keep reading the internet, enjoy your real friends and loved ones and enjoy the break. There is a whole future awaiting some action."

She's been through so much and I'm sure the stress of all this and figuring out who to trust and not trust has taken a toll on her.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I'd tell Leah "Relax, keep reading the internet, enjoy your real friends and loved ones and enjoy the break. There is a whole future awaiting some action."

She's been through so much and I'm sure the stress of all this and figuring out who to trust and not trust has taken a toll on her.

I totally agree, however you know what it's like. You get out & find out all these things you never knew and you're like "OMG, I have to DO something". I bet Leah is feeling like that right now. And RIGHT now, with Scientology in the headlines AGAIN for all the wrong reasons - stalking & harassing an innocent woman, plotting the torture & murder of a policeman - it might be the ideal time for her to make a move.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I'd guess she knows a lot of people in the entertainment business. So helping with the film projects critical of COS that are running now might be an option...? :confused2:

Sindy

Crusader
I totally agree, however you know what it's like. You get out & find out all these things you never knew and you're like "OMG, I have to DO something". I bet Leah is feeling like that right now. And RIGHT now, with Scientology in the headlines AGAIN for all the wrong reasons - stalking & harassing an innocent woman, plotting the torture & murder of a policeman - it might be the ideal time for her to make a move.

My take:

The first thing she needs to do is go fully establish all the relationships in the entertainment business who were giving her short shrift due to her involvement in the cult. The woman is mega talented.

Of course, she should do whatever the hell she wants to do but in addition to Mary's suggestions, I think she should work to connect up and rocket her career and get into a strong place of stability where she can affect even more of a change and from a position of optimal public support. Her book will sell better then too.

She should use this defection, to her advantage, for all its worth. Damn the torpedoes.

Techless

Patron Meritorious
I'd think that she could do something quite valuable rather quickly and relatively painless, and not too much effort on her part...

Just announce that 'everyone needs to start checking out the internet and all the existing anti-web sites and begin getting a bigger picture of what's really been going on.'

She wouldn't have to do one herself then but just give the 'go-ahead' to check out the info which is already out there.

I think that's how MANY got a clue and got out anyway. Seems a great way. Why not keep it the easiest way too. It's all on one's own terms and nothing to do but surf and read a little.

I think that her advocating that all you need to know about SCN is already out there....Just start using the resources, can have a very big effect! As you'll figure it out soon enough after looking over things...

my 1/2 cent

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
I agree with many of the suggestions here and if anyone has a line to her sister or someone in her camp, they should make sure she is made aware of this.

My thought is that she's probably very much aware of the recent headlines and activity with Scn in the press and is probably going balls to the wall to get her book done and to the press, and arranging a press tour for the book once it's published. I'm quite sure that there is a LOT of work that goes into those kind of things, even though it all looks pretty easy and effortless when you are an outsider watching it happen.

I think getting a book out that "says everything that is taboo to talk about" is probably the single most effective thing she could do right now to bust open the lies and deceit that is the Cof$.

lost

Patron with Honors
The last few days have been a huge distraction for some and has possibly taken the attention away from some major new headaches that have emerged for the cult.

Mosey's lawsuit & the breaking news from Tony Ortega about the PR director at Vegas CC being arrested on an assassination plot are just two I can think of.

From what I know about Leah Remini she is itching to "do something". I know she has a book in the works but I bet she's looking for an opportunity to do something right now.

So my question to you guys is - "If you were Leah Remini, what would you do right now?"
Whatever i was going to do i would be even more motivated to get right into it with the goings on that you pointed out re Mosey, Reverend Devon, etc. One suggestion was that she was writing a book.......whether she is or not i think she might agree to more interviews than she had previously planned. The dirt attached to the cult is looking filthier and filthier. Remini obviously values her integrity and honesty, and she obviously has a stake in the public being very aware of that. She will probably be breathing a sigh of relief she bailed before Rev. Devon hit the headlines. I think she will find being overly cautious and discreet distasteful, so she will likely be seen in more interviews and some of them maybe in depth half hour jobs. If i were her i'd be doing a lot of research too, but i get the idea she started that perhaps a few years ago. i think she will firm up her connections with media individuals she trusts and non media exes etc. She will take a large step up the grade chart of the bridge out of scientology.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, I'd probably go have a hell lot of sex to get out all that freaking frustration and yell shit like FUCK THE CULT!!! (OK, maybe I've been single a bit too long...)

I think it depends on what she knows. I'd personally start digging and checking out where the Hollywood connections are and how much the cult influence has affected things, but that might just because I already have had info on some of that really screwed up stuff. I'd do it on the QT using all my connections and then bust out with the whole shebang. The patience required would be a bitch, but a Hollywood insider blowing this out into the public would be freaking AWESOME!!!

This might seem "lightweight", but I think the public would eat it up. Scio would definitely be completely thrown over the line into batshit Hollywood crazy cult. Unfortunately, a lot of people get their news from Entertainment Weekly and such, and the cult running Hollywood and being that psycho would reach a hell of a lot of people who don't get info from elsewhere and might have been drawn to the cult because of celebs (gag). And others would still get the WTF? and probably read more on it or dismiss it outright.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Just wanted to add what's NOT next for Leah Remini...

...sitting in a county jail cell at the age of 67, worrying about how to survive, facing numerous felony charges. Oh, right, she has 'the tech' to 'handle' the entire situation.

Scientology/Co$ found time to 'disqualify' Devon Newman from the membership rolls...but not, apparently, to provide their loyal adherent an attorney and/or bail money.

What should Leah Remini do right now? Help to prevent this cult from EVER causing another person to similarly suffer.

JB

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
My take:

The first thing she needs to do is go fully establish all the relationships in the entertainment business who were giving her short shrift due to her involvement in the cult. The woman is mega talented.

Of course, she should do whatever the hell she wants to do but in addition to Mary's suggestions, I think she should work to connect up and rocket her career and get into a strong place of stability where she can affect even more of a change and from a position of optimal public support. Her book will sell better then too.

She should use this defection, to her advantage, for all its worth. Damn the torpedoes.

what she said.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
xx
Practical suggestions...

5. File suit in LA superior court for fraud demanding the return of all 'donations' paid to Co$/scientology.

JB

a person has two years from the realization or discovery of the fraud to seek redress, unless one can get the scam defined as an 'elaborate fraud', which is demonstrably true also, just additional costs for lawyer time.

Last edited: